There are significant startup costs and capital allocation requirements associated with this venture. We are interested in your feedback.
If it doesn't have to be an all-or-nothing deal, then start by going where they aint.
- UK (GBP) is the largest expansion market for this service. There is room for more cash-out options
- Mexico (MXN) - One of the largest remittance markets in the world, and not a single bank-friendly cash-out method exists (well, Bit-Pay offers it but only for its merchants)
- Hungary (HUF) - No other exchanges yet.
- New Zealand (NZD) - There is a NZ exchange, but liquidity issues make it expensive for cashing out larger amounts.
- Sweden (SEK) - Same ... an exchange here exists, but doesn't handle larger amounts well (yet).
Fairly comprehensive list of cash-out methods: