Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:12:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Hours of Walking in Paris as a Jew  (Read 5912 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:57:37 PM

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:42:56 PM

shouldn't have killed jesus

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
finnile

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:45:32 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_France

username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 08:34:39 AM

shouldn't have killed [J]esus

How was this particular fellow involved in that state execution? Lips sealed

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
budgie

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:22:02 AM

what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:28:17 AM

sins of the father. that the jews collectively as a people have a lot to answer for is a truth almost universally understood outside american christian zionist circles. instead of going around calling the rest of the world mentally ill for disliking them let them ask themselves what they have done to be disliked and do something to redeem themselves.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:39:24 AM

sins of the father.

What a silly concept

instead of going around calling the rest of the world mentally ill for disliking them

You assume that the rest of the world is disliking them. Who is "them"? Who are "the" jews?

enemy stereotypes are about throwing all people of an ethnic/religious group in one pot.

This is never a good idea, not for muslims/christians/jews/hindus etc.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:30:14 AM

sins of the father.

What a silly concept

instead of going around calling the rest of the world mentally ill for disliking them

You assume that the rest of the world is disliking them. Who is "them"? Who are "the" jews?

enemy stereotypes are about throwing all people of an ethnic/religious group in one pot.

sins of the father a jewish concept one they are wont to apply to others but never to themselves, see how european taxpayers are forced to compensate israel and billionaire jewish families through "holocaust reparations" because their grandparents lost the gold bars and paintings that were obtained through usury in the first place

this french jew is paying the price for generations of jew money pimping and (since its muslims abusing him here) the ethnic cleansing of palestine, if he wants someone to blame he should blame his people for causing others to hate him, blame the jew media moguls who spread multiculturalist filth among us and family values among their own, blame israel for exterminating 1000s of palestine arabs and waging war on its neighbours and tricking western superpowers into waging war on its behalf, no sympathy for the parasite

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:55:59 PM

Not you, nor the French Intelligence, Nor the best propagandists can change reality, when the frontline fractures, there it is. Anyway, you can be walking as what you want (specially woman) and enjoy the charm of Paris, stay in the touristicaly oriented main streets... Societal reality under the laws of the French republic, all equals, all brothers, all free Cheesy.

The Papers Pushers know it all...

the most impressive is the blocks that can make moarr than 1m in cashflow/daily Cheesy. There you can go safely, it's inclusive.

I would feel insanely safer as an arab in Isreal as anyone in Paris.

sins of the father.

What a silly concept

sins of the father a jewish concept one they are wont to apply to others but never to themselves, see how european taxpayers are forced to compensate israel and billionaire jewish families through "holocaust reparations" because their grandparents lost the gold bars and paintings that were obtained through usury in the first place

this french jew is paying the price for generations of jew money pimping and (since its muslims abusing him here) the ethnic cleansing of palestine, if he wants someone to blame he should blame his people for causing others to hate him, blame the jew media moguls who spread multiculturalist filth among us and family values among their own, blame israel for exterminating 1000s of palestine arabs and waging war on its neighbours and tricking western superpowers into waging war on its behalf, no sympathy for the parasite

I think it's the longest paragraphs I read from you, saddampbuh, what a pleasure. I think you put your fingers on some specific aspect of what I am trying to say...

My problem is like you understand clearly is even the Isrealis themselves are victims of this shit, who do you believe is doing the killing anywhere? The son of his precious dady... no, Isrealis like you and me (okay, a few are fanatics bent on conquering Medina, but the vast majority must really enjoy to have 2 years of their short life be taken from them, by others who then will reap the vast majority of the profits, while still letting them with meager subsistence). Or reformulated if daddy get free shekels from the money printers of tel aviv there is no way is little princess or prince will take the risk to be blasted away, even by FF.

The point I want to make is further illustrated by the people you see interviewed on tv after recent terrorists attack in Europe, you see jewish women who have no idea what bitcoin, central banking, fiat, us deep state and all the consorts of r(a)iders ready to plunder (or bring Justice to the People of the World) are. That's the perfect decoy, because it's real.

This concept can be extended for example in the NSA or SF of the (once upon a time) Empire, where the higher echelons, through secrecy, and generational lies manipulate anyone in their way (unless the Path is met).

Am I wrong?

money is faster...
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:46:36 PM

I think it's the longest paragraphs I read from you, saddampbuh, what a pleasure. I think you put your fingers on some specific aspect of what I am trying to say...

My problem is like you understand clearly is even the Isrealis themselves are victims of this shit, who do you believe is doing the killing anywhere? The son of his precious dady... no, Isrealis like you and me (okay, a few are fanatics bent on conquering Medina, but the vast majority must really enjoy to have 2 years of their short life be taken from them, by others who then will reap the vast majority of the profits, while still letting them with meager subsistence). Or reformulated if daddy get free shekels from the money printers of tel aviv there is no way is little princess or prince will take the risk to be blasted away, even by FF.

The point I want to make is further illustrated by the people you see interviewed on tv after recent terrorists attack in Europe, you see jewish women who have no idea what bitcoin, central banking, fiat, us deep state and all the consorts of r(a)iders ready to plunder (or bring Justice to the People of the World) are. That's the perfect decoy, because it's real.

This concept can be extended for example in the NSA or SF of the (once upon a time) Empire, where the higher echelons, through secrecy, and generational lies manipulate anyone in their way (unless the Path is met).

Am I wrong?
you are wrong because what i have written applies to the majority of jews not some 1% illuminati group manipulating the rest of them. ordinary jews benefit greatly from the privileged position being jewish has given them. holohoax reparations, laws against critisising them in 2/3 of european countries, the ability to live on stolen arab land funded indirectly through the american taxpayer including this jew who as it turns out is israeli not french

when jews accept their rights dont take precedence over the rights of others, that their blood isn't worth more than mine, that nobody owes them shit for what may or may not have happened to their great grandparents, perhaps they wont be as hated as they are now.

If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has infinite value. There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life.

(Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh, a leader of the Lubavitch sect of Judaism and the dean of a religious Jewish school in a West Bank, Jewish Week, 1996 settlement)

achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:00:58 PM

ordinary jews benefit greatly from the privileged position being jewish has given them. holohoax

As can be seen in the video  Roll Eyes

Holohoax... you're really going down there?

live on stolen arab land

The decision to forcefully take land from the arabs and give it to jews was in hindsight not a very good one, and the cause of a great ever ongoing conflict, but it seems like the 5M jews that were killed in ww2 didn't want to steal land from arabs in the first place.
BitMos

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:22:00 PM

Am I wrong?
you are wrong because what i have written applies to the majority of jews not some 1% illuminati group manipulating the rest of them. ordinary jews benefit greatly from the privileged position being jewish has given them. holohoax reparations, laws against critisising them in 2/3 of european countries, the ability to live on stolen arab land funded indirectly through the american taxpayer including this jew who as it turns out is israeli not french

when jews accept their rights dont take precedence over the rights of others, that their blood isn't worth more than mine, that nobody owes them shit for what may or may not have happened to their great grandparents, perhaps they wont be as hated as they are now.

If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has infinite value. There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life.

(Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh, a leader of the Lubavitch sect of Judaism and the dean of a religious Jewish school in a West Bank, Jewish Week, 1996 settlement)

A money printing device in the hand of a tribe, can be a tribe in a tribe, always end up badly for the owners of said device. What you are describing is so called: trickle down economy, in short your are getting money from a ctrl+p, you go to a lawyer that is among the gang, same for doctors and co, until you and you tribe are the so-called "elite" (how not to own the board if the banker give you (exclusively or at unbeatable rate) new notes, and as we can see, even if stupid enough to lose them, get more new fresher ones...). Anyway, it's always a pleasure to read your opinions, at least I don't get across such point of view often.

And concerning your Mr Ginsburgh if he traffics in organs, he may be a good candidate for the I.H.O.D. program Cheesy.

money is faster...
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 05:22:50 PM

shouldn't have killed [J]esus

sins of the father. that the jews collectively as a people have a lot to answer for is a truth almost universally understood outside american christian zionist circles. instead of going around calling the rest of the world mentally ill for disliking them let them ask themselves what they have done to be disliked and do something to redeem themselves.
(Red colorization mine.)

Your post does not elucidate how he personally effected, supposedly, an execution carried out more than one thousand nine hundred Julian years prior his own birth by a pagan government.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:23:17 PM

Is here where delusional retards reunite to talk about their favorite fairy tales?
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:04:20 PM

Your post does not elucidate how he personally effected, supposedly, an execution carried out more than one thousand nine hundred Julian years prior his own birth by a pagan government.
individuals bear the guilt for the crimes of the whole, real or imagined, ask any german.

Is here where delusional retards reunite to talk about their favorite fairy tales?
my favourites are the ones about soap and lampshades, how about you?

achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:14:43 PM

individuals bear the guilt for the crimes of the whole, real or imagined, ask any german.

Yes, every human on earth is guilty of murder. We ALL had, at some point in history, an ancestor who killed someone.

Great concept of guilt. Funny though that some are guiltier than others for not having to to anything with crimes  Wink
coric

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

ExToke - Fee Free Trading

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:26:06 PM

Congratulations, you have just set a record low for the thread.
But why does some who worships Saddam, likel Hussein, and uses the formula used by conservative Muslims for Mohamned with him, care about Jesus, who according to the gospels wasn't even killed by his own people, but by the Roman Empire as an insurgent?
And that you confuse guilt with responsibility and patriotism, well I can let slide that one.

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
Danielzo

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:48:17 PM

Am I the only one who thinks that all videos like this one are nothing but fakes and a good way of earning money?

Even if they weren't, being different is something that people always had to consider weird and comment on. This is basically our society. If we want to raise awareness, then we have to target the source of the problem (the people making rude comments), rather than just market videos on the Internet for others to see.

Just my two cents.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:55:58 PM

Yes, every human on earth is guilty of murder. We ALL had, at some point in history, an ancestor who killed someone.

Great concept of guilt. Funny though that some are guiltier than others for not having to to anything with crimes  Wink

the jews alone bear the mark of deicides

agree on the second part if you meant its funny how germans have to pay money forever to anyone and their families who lived in german occupied europe during ww2 regardless if they ever set foot in a labour camp as well as give israel free money and billion dollar nuke carrying capable submarines which they dont even have in their own navy

But why does some who worships Saddam, likel Hussein, and uses the formula used by conservative Muslims for Mohamned with him, care about Jesus, who according to the gospels wasn't even killed by his own people, but by the Roman Empire as an insurgent?
And that you confuse guilt with responsibility and patriotism, well I can let slide that one.
jewish culpability in the crucifixion and collective guilt were mainstream christianity's official line until 50 years ago when everyone felt bad because of the holohoax, truth doesn't change with the times

"his blood shall be on us and our children"

BitMos

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:01:44 PM

please don't be arrogant, a single Jew, doing what ever he wants, in a far away province linking trade roads... LoL. Let's focus more on those that were to lose their breads and butters (and more dirty things)... if there is no us, there is no them, if there is no us, and no them, they can't be slave... who doesn't agree, it makes the Legions stronger Cheesy. ahaha.

Are you sure you wanna fight the Legions?

money is faster...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: