Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Hours of Walking in Paris as a Jew  (Read 5912 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:57:37 PM

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:42:56 PM

shouldn't have killed jesus

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
finnile

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:45:32 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_France

username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 08:34:39 AM

shouldn't have killed [J]esus

How was this particular fellow involved in that state execution? Lips sealed

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
budgie

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:22:02 AM

what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:28:17 AM

sins of the father. that the jews collectively as a people have a lot to answer for is a truth almost universally understood outside american christian zionist circles. instead of going around calling the rest of the world mentally ill for disliking them let them ask themselves what they have done to be disliked and do something to redeem themselves.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:39:24 AM

sins of the father.

What a silly concept

instead of going around calling the rest of the world mentally ill for disliking them

You assume that the rest of the world is disliking them. Who is "them"? Who are "the" jews?

enemy stereotypes are about throwing all people of an ethnic/religious group in one pot.

This is never a good idea, not for muslims/christians/jews/hindus etc.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:30:14 AM

sins of the father.

What a silly concept

instead of going around calling the rest of the world mentally ill for disliking them

You assume that the rest of the world is disliking them. Who is "them"? Who are "the" jews?

enemy stereotypes are about throwing all people of an ethnic/religious group in one pot.

sins of the father a jewish concept one they are wont to apply to others but never to themselves, see how european taxpayers are forced to compensate israel and billionaire jewish families through "holocaust reparations" because their grandparents lost the gold bars and paintings that were obtained through usury in the first place

this french jew is paying the price for generations of jew money pimping and (since its muslims abusing him here) the ethnic cleansing of palestine, if he wants someone to blame he should blame his people for causing others to hate him, blame the jew media moguls who spread multiculturalist filth among us and family values among their own, blame israel for exterminating 1000s of palestine arabs and waging war on its neighbours and tricking western superpowers into waging war on its behalf, no sympathy for the parasite

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:55:59 PM

Not you, nor the French Intelligence, Nor the best propagandists can change reality, when the frontline fractures, there it is. Anyway, you can be walking as what you want (specially woman) and enjoy the charm of Paris, stay in the touristicaly oriented main streets... Societal reality under the laws of the French republic, all equals, all brothers, all free Cheesy.

The Papers Pushers know it all...

the most impressive is the blocks that can make moarr than 1m in cashflow/daily Cheesy. There you can go safely, it's inclusive.

I would feel insanely safer as an arab in Isreal as anyone in Paris.

sins of the father.

What a silly concept

sins of the father a jewish concept one they are wont to apply to others but never to themselves, see how european taxpayers are forced to compensate israel and billionaire jewish families through "holocaust reparations" because their grandparents lost the gold bars and paintings that were obtained through usury in the first place

this french jew is paying the price for generations of jew money pimping and (since its muslims abusing him here) the ethnic cleansing of palestine, if he wants someone to blame he should blame his people for causing others to hate him, blame the jew media moguls who spread multiculturalist filth among us and family values among their own, blame israel for exterminating 1000s of palestine arabs and waging war on its neighbours and tricking western superpowers into waging war on its behalf, no sympathy for the parasite

I think it's the longest paragraphs I read from you, saddampbuh, what a pleasure. I think you put your fingers on some specific aspect of what I am trying to say...

My problem is like you understand clearly is even the Isrealis themselves are victims of this shit, who do you believe is doing the killing anywhere? The son of his precious dady... no, Isrealis like you and me (okay, a few are fanatics bent on conquering Medina, but the vast majority must really enjoy to have 2 years of their short life be taken from them, by others who then will reap the vast majority of the profits, while still letting them with meager subsistence). Or reformulated if daddy get free shekels from the money printers of tel aviv there is no way is little princess or prince will take the risk to be blasted away, even by FF.

The point I want to make is further illustrated by the people you see interviewed on tv after recent terrorists attack in Europe, you see jewish women who have no idea what bitcoin, central banking, fiat, us deep state and all the consorts of r(a)iders ready to plunder (or bring Justice to the People of the World) are. That's the perfect decoy, because it's real.

This concept can be extended for example in the NSA or SF of the (once upon a time) Empire, where the higher echelons, through secrecy, and generational lies manipulate anyone in their way (unless the Path is met).

Am I wrong?

money is faster...
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:46:36 PM

I think it's the longest paragraphs I read from you, saddampbuh, what a pleasure. I think you put your fingers on some specific aspect of what I am trying to say...

My problem is like you understand clearly is even the Isrealis themselves are victims of this shit, who do you believe is doing the killing anywhere? The son of his precious dady... no, Isrealis like you and me (okay, a few are fanatics bent on conquering Medina, but the vast majority must really enjoy to have 2 years of their short life be taken from them, by others who then will reap the vast majority of the profits, while still letting them with meager subsistence). Or reformulated if daddy get free shekels from the money printers of tel aviv there is no way is little princess or prince will take the risk to be blasted away, even by FF.

The point I want to make is further illustrated by the people you see interviewed on tv after recent terrorists attack in Europe, you see jewish women who have no idea what bitcoin, central banking, fiat, us deep state and all the consorts of r(a)iders ready to plunder (or bring Justice to the People of the World) are. That's the perfect decoy, because it's real.

This concept can be extended for example in the NSA or SF of the (once upon a time) Empire, where the higher echelons, through secrecy, and generational lies manipulate anyone in their way (unless the Path is met).

Am I wrong?
you are wrong because what i have written applies to the majority of jews not some 1% illuminati group manipulating the rest of them. ordinary jews benefit greatly from the privileged position being jewish has given them. holohoax reparations, laws against critisising them in 2/3 of european countries, the ability to live on stolen arab land funded indirectly through the american taxpayer including this jew who as it turns out is israeli not french

when jews accept their rights dont take precedence over the rights of others, that their blood isn't worth more than mine, that nobody owes them shit for what may or may not have happened to their great grandparents, perhaps they wont be as hated as they are now.

If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has infinite value. There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life.

(Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh, a leader of the Lubavitch sect of Judaism and the dean of a religious Jewish school in a West Bank, Jewish Week, 1996 settlement)

achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:00:58 PM

ordinary jews benefit greatly from the privileged position being jewish has given them. holohoax

As can be seen in the video  Roll Eyes

Holohoax... you're really going down there?

live on stolen arab land

The decision to forcefully take land from the arabs and give it to jews was in hindsight not a very good one, and the cause of a great ever ongoing conflict, but it seems like the 5M jews that were killed in ww2 didn't want to steal land from arabs in the first place.
BitMos

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:22:00 PM

Am I wrong?
you are wrong because what i have written applies to the majority of jews not some 1% illuminati group manipulating the rest of them. ordinary jews benefit greatly from the privileged position being jewish has given them. holohoax reparations, laws against critisising them in 2/3 of european countries, the ability to live on stolen arab land funded indirectly through the american taxpayer including this jew who as it turns out is israeli not french

when jews accept their rights dont take precedence over the rights of others, that their blood isn't worth more than mine, that nobody owes them shit for what may or may not have happened to their great grandparents, perhaps they wont be as hated as they are now.

If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has infinite value. There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life.

(Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh, a leader of the Lubavitch sect of Judaism and the dean of a religious Jewish school in a West Bank, Jewish Week, 1996 settlement)

A money printing device in the hand of a tribe, can be a tribe in a tribe, always end up badly for the owners of said device. What you are describing is so called: trickle down economy, in short your are getting money from a ctrl+p, you go to a lawyer that is among the gang, same for doctors and co, until you and you tribe are the so-called "elite" (how not to own the board if the banker give you (exclusively or at unbeatable rate) new notes, and as we can see, even if stupid enough to lose them, get more new fresher ones...). Anyway, it's always a pleasure to read your opinions, at least I don't get across such point of view often.

And concerning your Mr Ginsburgh if he traffics in organs, he may be a good candidate for the I.H.O.D. program Cheesy.

money is faster...
username18333

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 05:22:50 PM

sins of the father. that the jews collectively as a people have a lot to answer for is a truth almost universally understood outside american christian zionist circles. instead of going around calling the rest of the world mentally ill for disliking them let them ask themselves what they have done to be disliked and do something to redeem themselves.
(Red colorization mine.)

Your post does not elucidate how he personally effected, supposedly, an execution carried out more than one thousand nine hundred Julian years prior his own birth by a pagan government.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:23:17 PM

Is here where delusional retards reunite to talk about their favorite fairy tales?
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:04:20 PM

Your post does not elucidate how he personally effected, supposedly, an execution carried out more than one thousand nine hundred Julian years prior his own birth by a pagan government.
individuals bear the guilt for the crimes of the whole, real or imagined, ask any german.

Is here where delusional retards reunite to talk about their favorite fairy tales?
my favourites are the ones about soap and lampshades, how about you?

achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:14:43 PM

individuals bear the guilt for the crimes of the whole, real or imagined, ask any german.

Yes, every human on earth is guilty of murder. We ALL had, at some point in history, an ancestor who killed someone.

Great concept of guilt. Funny though that some are guiltier than others for not having to to anything with crimes  Wink
coric

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

ExToke - Fee Free Trading

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:26:06 PM

Congratulations, you have just set a record low for the thread.
But why does some who worships Saddam, likel Hussein, and uses the formula used by conservative Muslims for Mohamned with him, care about Jesus, who according to the gospels wasn't even killed by his own people, but by the Roman Empire as an insurgent?
And that you confuse guilt with responsibility and patriotism, well I can let slide that one.

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
Danielzo

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:48:17 PM

Am I the only one who thinks that all videos like this one are nothing but fakes and a good way of earning money?

Even if they weren't, being different is something that people always had to consider weird and comment on. This is basically our society. If we want to raise awareness, then we have to target the source of the problem (the people making rude comments), rather than just market videos on the Internet for others to see.

Just my two cents.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:55:58 PM

Yes, every human on earth is guilty of murder. We ALL had, at some point in history, an ancestor who killed someone.

Great concept of guilt. Funny though that some are guiltier than others for not having to to anything with crimes  Wink

the jews alone bear the mark of deicides

agree on the second part if you meant its funny how germans have to pay money forever to anyone and their families who lived in german occupied europe during ww2 regardless if they ever set foot in a labour camp as well as give israel free money and billion dollar nuke carrying capable submarines which they dont even have in their own navy

But why does some who worships Saddam, likel Hussein, and uses the formula used by conservative Muslims for Mohamned with him, care about Jesus, who according to the gospels wasn't even killed by his own people, but by the Roman Empire as an insurgent?
And that you confuse guilt with responsibility and patriotism, well I can let slide that one.
jewish culpability in the crucifixion and collective guilt were mainstream christianity's official line until 50 years ago when everyone felt bad because of the holohoax, truth doesn't change with the times

"his blood shall be on us and our children"

BitMos

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:01:44 PM

please don't be arrogant, a single Jew, doing what ever he wants, in a far away province linking trade roads... LoL. Let's focus more on those that were to lose their breads and butters (and more dirty things)... if there is no us, there is no them, if there is no us, and no them, they can't be slave... who doesn't agree, it makes the Legions stronger Cheesy. ahaha.

Are you sure you wanna fight the Legions?

money is faster...
coric

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

ExToke - Fee Free Trading

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:17:30 PM

please don't be arrogant, a single Jew, doing what ever he wants, in a far away province linking trade roads... LoL. Let's focus more on those that were to lose their breads and butters (and more dirty things)... if there is no us, there is no them, if there is no us, and no them, they can't be slave... who doesn't agree, it makes the Legions stronger Cheesy. ahaha.

Are you sure you wanna fight the Legions?
1/10. your trolling skill hust was reduced by 1 point. 1/10 for the opportunity to pull the quoute "Varus, Varus, gimme back my legions!" referencing some contempory rebel leader.

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 08:53:56 PM

what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?

The only problem with this scenario is there would be about 10 minutes of walking then 9 hours and 50 minutes of him bleeding out.
BitMos

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:30:08 PM

sins of the father.

What a silly concept

it remembers me the slogan of the black powa crew btw... anyway all wealth accumulated before 1913 is under the control of the ctrl+p team, as such, and even if most lack all knowledge in the white crack game, it destroys all your claims. sorry barry.

money is faster...
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:05:56 PM

10 hours of walking, I guess everybody could get some comments from  people around (but not the spits)...

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:03:24 PM

Good post, only that a large part of people living in Israel are Arabs. According to wikipedia 20% of all Israelis are Arabs and palestinian arabic is the second most common language there.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
username18333

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 02:51:34 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 03:46:34 AM by username18333

(Red colorization mine.)

. . .

Quote from: R. I. M. Dunbar. “Co-Evolution of Neocortical Size, Group Size and Language In Humans” (uned. preprint). 19 Feb. 235. link=http://www.uvm.edu/~pdodds/files/papers/others/1993/dunbar1993a.pdf
Primates are, above all, social animals. This has inevitably led to the suggestion that such intense sociality is functionally related to the exceptional cognitive abilities of these animals, as reflected in their unusually large brains (Jolly 1969, Humphrey 1976, Kummer 1982, Byrne & Whiten 1988). This claim is supported by the finding that mean group size is directly related to relative neocortical volume in nonhuman primates (Sawaguchi & Kudo 1990, Dunbar 1992a). These analyses suggest that although the size of the group in which animals live in a given habitat is a function of habitat-specific ecologically-determined costs and benefits (see for example Dunbar 1988, 1992b), there is a species-specific upper limit to group size which is set by purely cognitive constraints: animals cannot maintain the cohesion and integrity of groups larger than a size set by the information- processing capacity of their neocortex.
(Red colorization mine.)

It would seem that the limit of a Homo sapiens sapiens’ capacity to uniquely categorize other ones begets, in the context of the current population thereof of Earth, its extrapolation of a singular identity over, even, many millions thereof.

jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:59:54 AM

Honestly, I understand why people intimidating and spitting at someone on the street.
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:47:27 AM

a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine forcing its people either into exile or apartheid ghetto concentration camps while building illegal settlements on their land.

Its a shallow attempt at deception to play a race card while ignoring the elephant in the room, the journalist would have been better off highlighting the cause rather than its symptoms.

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:53:53 AM

a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine forcing its people either into exile or apartheid ghetto concentration camps while building illegal settlements on their land.

Its a shallow attempt at deception to play a race card while ignoring the elephant in the room, the journalist would have been better off highlighting the cause rather than its symptoms.

you don't get it, journalist want to bang girls (or a least a wife) wife loves shiny stuf, to get shiny stuf you need notes, to get notes you need to be friendly with the money printer (ctrl+p), what tribe are the last 3 owner of the device of the FED printing press... now you understand. Or still not? okay the money printers by giving more notes to the friends raise the prices of shiny stuf, so without "a loan" you will not get shiny stuff, now you are OWNED. you daughter at 16 is awaited in bunga bunga town of mr silivo II and at 18 goes for free to mr dsk to be honored. fuck them all.

money is faster...
Iraes78

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:11:00 AM

And this is just a little example of what is happening in all Europe, and not just with jews. Specially in northern countrys where the political correctness is a role and way of life. Stupid european  progressivism logic = fight intolerance with brave faces and roses. Pure logic.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:16:18 AM

And this is just a little example of what is happening in all Europe, and not just with jews. Specially in northern countrys where the political correctness is a role and way of life. Stupid european  progressivism logic = fight intolerance with brave faces and roses. Pure logic.

They keep telling that it are incident but it's common as hell.
BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:53:23 AM

And this is just a little example of what is happening in all Europe, and not just with jews. Specially in northern countrys where the political correctness is a role and way of life. Stupid european  progressivism logic = fight intolerance with brave faces and roses. Pure logic.

They keep telling that it are incident but it's common as hell.

who can denies that? of course those having interest in the process...  Kiss
they love it btw, for Silvio and dsk it makes more diverse meats to fuck.

money is faster...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:58:11 AM

I think France will be a part of the ISIS Caliphate within the next few decades. The first to fall will be the South-eastern cities, such as Bordeaux and Marseilles. Right now, they are some 20% of the population... Will be 30% within 10 years. And then the fun begins.  Grin
BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:04:29 AM

I think France will be a part of the ISIS Caliphate within the next few decades. The first to fall will be the South-eastern cities, such as Bordeaux and Marseilles. Right now, they are some 20% of the population... Will be 30% within 10 years. And then the fun begins.  Grin

expect soon a strong denial of a French official girl... (ask yourself was she under dsk, or her daughter?). Welcome!

money is faster...
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 12:32:23 PM

The only problem with this scenario is there would be about 10 minutes of walking then 9 hours and 50 minutes of him bleeding out.

As bitgeek pointed out above, a significant percentage of Israel consists of Arabs. None of the surrounding Muslim countries have similar percentages of Jews.

It's obvious that if someone spent 10 hours walking as an Arab in Israel it would be completely normal. The same can't be said of walking as Jew in Muslim countries. Or even soon-to-be Muslim countries like France.

What world do you people live in?

This morning I'm getting the feeling I logged into the nazicoinforum. There's even a fucking holocaust denying Saddam Hussein fan.

Seriously, what world do you people live in?

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:39:37 PM

This morning I'm getting the feeling I logged into the nazicoinforum. There's even a fucking holocaust denying Saddam Hussein fan.

Feels good to see a sane person in this part of the woods from time to time
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 12:42:12 PM

What about the Jews forced out of Muslim dominated lands during a similar time frame?

http://www.meforum.org/263/why-jews-fled-the-arab-countries

Also, what if someone made a map of France for the past few decades (or any number of other European countries) using one color for non-Muslims and another color for Muslims. How would that look? Would it indicate a problem? If so, why? If not, why not?

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 12:43:06 PM

Ha! Thanks, but trust me: if I seem sane, it's only by contrast. Smiley

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:04:20 PM

kim jong il's disciple to you, shlomo

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 03:19:48 PM

kim jong il's disciple to you, shlomo

I often feel like I'm not doing enough to speak out against the rising Jew-hatred in today's world. It's something of a relief (not to mention a badge of honour) to have an internet Nazi throw some Jew-hatred directly at me. I must be doing something right. Thanks!

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 03:45:13 PM

As bitgeek pointed out above, a significant percentage of Israel consists of Arabs. None of the surrounding Muslim countries have similar percentages of Jews.

It's obvious that if someone spent 10 hours walking as an Arab in Israel it would be completely normal. The same can't be said of walking as Jew in Muslim countries. Or even soon-to-be Muslim countries like France.

Commenting on the fact that Israel is extremely violent towards Arabs is not the same as being a "nazi" or a "Jew hater", but that is a convenient slander to distract from the apartheid state of Israel. Just because Arabs are fucked up too does not make the crimes of the state of Israel some how lesser. There isn't a rising "Jew hatred" happening all over the world, what is happening is people are not buying the very bullshit you are spouting here and holding Israel accountable for its actions. Holding a nation accountable for its actions is not the same as being bigoted against an entire race/religion of people, nice try though.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:31:05 PM

An eye opening moment to know everyone's position about this subject, that is true. This video has more than 4 million views now. Surely not thanks to Wilikon's little tiny thread here. Check out the comment section under the video. You'll realized bitcointalk is not as bad as youtube.

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:06:55 PM

a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine....

There was never a 'Palestine'.
tins

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:14:04 PM

Commenting on the fact that Israel is extremely violent towards Arabs...

To their Arab enemies- Hamas, Islamid Jihad, etc...yes, Israel is extremely violent (and rightfully so) due to the need to protect its citizens from constant terror threats.
To Israeli Arabs, you are completely wrong. I lived there for 5 years, Israeli Arabs have more freedom, higher level of education, happiness, and security than their counterparts across Gaza, West Bank, and the rest of the Middle East.
Nice try though.
Tusk

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:11:16 PM

a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine....

Thats is equivalent to denying the holocaust, nice try

tins

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:20:04 PM

Thats is equivalent to denying the holocaust, nice try

Not in the slightest.
Tusk

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:31:58 PM

Both are cases of selective amnesia, your zionist fascist state is no different from the attempts by the nazis to create Lebensraum

BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:45:53 PM

Both are cases of selective amnesia, your zionist fascist state is no different from the attempts by the nazis to create Lebensraum

No, because Arabs, Druzes, what ever aren't less favorites than the Isreali Jews not getting free shekels from their ctrl+p team... and there is no camps. However there are some Jewish fanatics, don't get me wrong, to be hunted and put down to earth like all tribal socialist before them Cheesy. If you consider my daughter as a second class human Being, or second what ever, expect to the see the sky turns bad for you (and your people that didn't stop you). soon. AI ON.

money is faster...
jackjohn79

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:50:07 PM

you sound like a homosexual  Shocked
BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:53:19 PM

you sound like a homosexual  Shocked

doesn't change the fact that he is right in some aspect, some jewish fanatics believe that because some of their people ended in kl, they are now entitled to a jewish revenge, ie exploit, rape, destroy every western nations, including the USA (see bush reactions), happily this hateful minority (like the youtube kid) can be handled responsibly, by either local authorities... or darksiders if they manage to free themselves... anyway, what ever, they will not cross Russian territory in  impunity, that's fore sure, and only a starter Cheesy.

money is faster...
Tusk

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:56:41 PM

you sound like a homosexual  Shocked

Nice try, your bigotry speaks volumes.

BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:59:43 PM

you know it's written in the LAW... lol. I prefer the law of war, alive or dead, it's binary. And happily in Israel you fuck who ever wants to fuck you, if only the money printers weren't degrading everything.

money is faster...
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 07:04:16 PM

you know it's written in the LAW... lol. I prefer the law of war, alive or dead, it's binary. And happily in Israel you fuck who ever wants to fuck you, if only the money printers weren't degrading everything.

Times change though. One day you are the fucker the next you are being fucked. I prefer it when people agree to not fuck each other and live and prosper...
BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:00:30 PM

Times change though. One day you are the fucker the next you are being fucked. I prefer it when people agree to not fuck each other and live and prosper...

I would say LOVE, however it's very contrary to the ambitions of the NWOers and the UNers and of course the money printers... How could a dsk or Silvio operates in a world were LOVE reigns and not fuck... any way, who cares Cheesy.

money is faster...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:18:21 AM

“As you say, you are a Zionist, you have a particular standpoint. Do you accept what some critics would say that the video, the way it was done, was an act of provocation?

“I don’t think it should be a provocation, because this is the way I dress. I wear a kippah everyday, everywhere I go — except for certain places in Europe because I am afraid for my safety. I don’t think that can be called a provocation because there was no political statement here.”

“I wouldn’t recommend my friends in Europe to walk around with this on their head because it’s dangerous. It doesn’t represent the situation in France, it represents part of the situation in France, 100 percent,”

-------------------------------
To be a jew and walking down the street is a provocation. 'Micro aggression'? But to whom?

Cool

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:48:42 AM

Arabs constitute some 20% of the Israeli population (and growing rapidly). In most of the cities, both Arabs and Jews can carry on with their lives without much problem. But there are no-go zones for both communities. For example, if an ultra-orthodox Jew walks in to Rahat (a Bedouin Arab town), there is a strong chance that he will be attacked. Similarly, if an Arab walks in to some of the ultra-orthodox neighborhoods (such as Beitar Illit), the experience won't be pleasant. 
BitMos

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:52:31 AM

Arabs constitute some 20% of the Israeli population (and growing rapidly). In most of the cities, both Arabs and Jews can carry on with their lives without much problem. But there are no-go zones for both communities. For example, if an ultra-orthodox Jew walks in to Rahat (a Bedouin Arab town), there is a strong chance that he will be attacked. Similarly, if an Arab walks in to some of the ultra-orthodox neighborhoods (such as Beitar Illit), the experience won't be pleasant. 

cool, use droid, and snipers to finish the offenders, what ever the religion, it's called S.E. standing execution, record in cam if lawsuit arise.

money is faster...
adamas
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 07:42:16 AM

If you can't beat them, join them, if you can't join them, beat them, because they won't be expecting you to beat them, you will have the element of surprise.

"Es ist kein Zeichen geistiger Gesundheit, gut angepasst an eine kranke Gesellschaft zu sein."
BitMos

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:11:20 AM

If you can't beat them, join them, if you can't join them, beat them, because they won't be expecting you to beat them, you will have the element of surprise.

GOD IS THE GREATEST. I can't join ungreat, but beating them, what the fuck, killing them!

money is faster...
adamas
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:34:15 AM

"Where has God gone? I shall tell you. We have killed him - you and I. We are his murderers. But how have we done this? How were we able to drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What did we do when we unchained the earth from its sun? Whither is it moving now? Whither are we moving now? Away from all suns? Are we not perpetually falling? Backward, sideward, forward, in all directions? Is there any up or down left? Are we not straying as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder? Is it not more and more night coming on all the time? Must not lanterns be lit in the morning? Do we not hear anything yet of the noise of the gravediggers who are burying God? Do we not smell anything yet of God's decomposition? Gods too decompose. God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him."

"Es ist kein Zeichen geistiger Gesundheit, gut angepasst an eine kranke Gesellschaft zu sein."
BitMos

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:03:46 AM

"Where has God gone? I shall tell you. We have killed him - you and I. We are his murderers. But how have we done this? How were we able to drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What did we do when we unchained the earth from its sun? Whither is it moving now? Whither are we moving now? Away from all suns? Are we not perpetually falling? Backward, sideward, forward, in all directions? Is there any up or down left? Are we not straying as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder? Is it not more and more night coming on all the time? Must not lanterns be lit in the morning? Do we not hear anything yet of the noise of the gravediggers who are burying God? Do we not smell anything yet of God's decomposition? Gods too decompose. God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him."

dear Schatz, dream on. but anyway, never forget you are dieable, and will, then you will see for yourself. In the meantime... hf!

money is faster...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 12:16:36 AM

Its amazing how anywhere on the internet, when some one criticizes the actions of Israel, dozens of sock puppets show up to start slandering and attacking the characters of anyone who doesn't fall in line. I guess that is the only alternative when you can't win a debate via facts.
tins

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:10:21 AM

Its amazing how anywhere on the internet, when some one criticizes the actions of Israel, dozens of sock puppets show up to start slandering and attacking the characters of anyone who doesn't fall in line. I guess that is the only alternative when you can't win a debate via facts.

It's amazing the level of reaction and hatred that comes out at the mere mention of 'Israel'.
I've never understood why the mention of 'Bali' or 'Uganda' never elicits the same fervor. 
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 06:33:48 AM

Yes, amazing...

Here's a few facts about this thread:

1. The video in the OP shows a Jew being harassed by Muslims in France.
2. The second post accuses Jews, not Israelis, of killing Jesus.
3. Israel is not mentioned until the 5th post which said "what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?"
   (I suppose this is the first post that counts as "criticism" of Israel, but the criticism is not supported by the *fact* that Israel has a significant Arab population.)
4. Many of the first replies are direct criticism of Jews, not of Israel, of Jews. Anyone can go back and read them. Here is a snapshot in case people start editing/deleting:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150219215827/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958135.0;all
5. The 10th and 15th replies include denying the holocaust.
6. Your (TecShare's) first contribution to this thread was replying "The only problem with this scenario is there would be about 10 minutes of walking then 9 hours and 50 minutes of him bleeding out."
  (Again, what you are stating is blatantly false, as many Arabs live in Israel and are not, in fact, killed for walking through the street. Do you care about facts?)
7. Someone said that asserting "Palestine was never a country"* is equivalent to denying the holocaust.

People can decide for themselves if this is a thread about hating Jews or a thread about criticizing Israel. Can you point me to the "criticism of Israel" in this thread?

You also said: 'There isn't a rising "Jew hatred" happening all over the world.' People can look up the facts about hate crimes by race/religion in European countries, at least the ones that collect such statistics. People can look up for themselves whether or not Jewish cemeteries in Europe are being vandalized with swastikas. Indeed Jews are being literally targetted and killed for being Jewish. Not just recently: look up Ilan Halimi. The video in the OP makes it quite clear what the situation is. It doesn't do much good to look up the situation for Jews in the Muslim world, since that part of the world has been mostly "cleansed" of Jews already.

* What does it mean to say "X is a country"? Is it about recognition of "X" as a country? If so, by whom? What is the criteria? A statement like "Palestine was a country" is hopelessly vague. If someone wanted to support the claim "Palestine was a country" then they would need to say what that means and when the criteria was satisfied. If someone wants to learn more about the history of that region generally, palestinefacts.org is a good resource.

Maybe it's good to give an example distinguishing fact from opinion.

Fact: In the past 100 years, more Muslims have been killed by Muslims than have been killed by Jews.

Opinion: The reason why Israel is criticized more than Jordan [see Black September] for fighting Palestinian terrorists is because the ones making the criticism have a problem with Jews.

We aren't having a debate. A debate involves clear statements and the presentation of evidence to support or refute the statements. Even if we were to have a debate and I were to "win" it would be a hollow victory. Eventually the day is likely to come when you get your millions of dead Jews (again). On that day you can loudly celebrate, while I will quietly wonder if I could've done more.

Tusk

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:12:05 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 09:35:53 AM by Tusk

Yes, amazing...

People can decide for themselves if this is a thread about hating Jews or a thread about criticizing Israel. Can you point me to the "criticism of Israel" in this thread?

To think that you can simply separate the the hostile reaction to Zvika Klein, an orthodox Jew and Israeli journalist as only being motivated by antisemitism is simplistic and a cheap attempt at playing the race card it only looks at the symptom and not the cause. As long as Jewish people allow their identity to be conflated with the Zionist state you will have this problem in the same way Muslims who allow ISIS to hide behind the Muslim religion to commit acts of terror are going to have the same problem.

Shocking scenes as 150 Jewish men go on rampage in Paris streets and clash with pro-Palestinian demonstrators http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2693423/Jewish-vigilantes-rampage-Paris-attack-pro-Palestinian-demonstrators.html

George Galloway debates 100 Zionists at the same time (and wins!) - BBC Question Time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-W0YbMUMw

If you allow the Zionist butcher Benjamin Netanyahu to declared Israel “the home of every Jew", while ignoring the rights of Palestinians to self determination is complete hypocrisy. Your outrage should be at targeted at the Zionist who uses your Jewish identity to commit crimes in your name.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 09:38:14 AM

This is one of those incredibly stupid conflicts that will never be solved because the reasons both sides use to attack are so irrational, let the two sides kill each other until no one is left, I want no part in this bullshit, I think the most disgusting thing about all of this is the fact that all of you are trying to force others to pick a side who have absolutely no stake in the conflict and would in fact end up being the target of the people they've allied with once they won.

Anyone who is more sane than this including Jews and Muslims are more than welcome to join with me rather than take part in such stupidity.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 11:16:11 AM

This is one of those incredibly stupid conflicts that will never be solved because the reasons both sides use to attack are so irrational, let the two sides kill each other until no one is left, I want no part in this bullshit, I think the most disgusting thing about all of this is the fact that all of you are trying to force others to pick a side who have absolutely no stake in the conflict and would in fact end up being the target of the people they've allied with once they won.

Anyone who is more sane than this including Jews and Muslims are more than welcome to join with me rather than take part in such stupidity.

I encourage people to be rational. Read about the complicated history. When events happen put them into context. Then decide if it's more rational to oppose the Nazis like the "allies" did or remain neutral and work with both sides like the Swiss did. Admittedly, neutrality with the Nazis didn't work out terribly for Switzerland.

Tusk

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:53:24 AM

I encourage people to be rational. Read about the complicated history. When events happen put them into context. Then decide if it's more rational to oppose the Nazis like the "allies" did or remain neutral and work with both sides like the Swiss did. Admittedly, neutrality with the Nazis didn't work out terribly for Switzerland.

You should be encouraging the Jewish people to to stop ignoring the fascist actions of Israel which is the underlying cause of the cluster fuck happening in the ME,  Its not that complicated as you are trying to make us believe, remove your double standards is all it requires. until you stand up to this you silence merely makes you an accomplice. What you fail to see is that you are being held up as a shield for Zionist fascist to hide behind.

I agree wholeheartedly, I am sick of these radical terrorists on both sides who are trying to drag the world into their selfish ideological wars. The only way to stop it is to call them out on both sides, unfortunately ignoring them only permits them to spread and for war mongerers and arms dealers to drag the world into the insanity.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 11:59:23 AM

Yes, amazing...

To think that you can simply separate the the hostile reaction to Zvika Klein, an orthodox Jew and Israeli journalist as only being motivated by antisemitism is simplistic and a cheap attempt at playing the race card it only looks at the symptom and not the cause. As long as Jewish people allow their identity to be conflated with the Zionist state you will have this problem in the same way Muslims who allow ISIS to hide behind the Muslim religion to commit acts of terror are going to have the same problem.

Everyone can see that Tusk did not respond to the clear evidence I gave that this thread is about hating Jews rather than criticizing Israel.

It's also clear that Tusk is suggesting that the reaction to the man in the video is due to the people knowing specifically who he was, rather than that he was dressed as a Jew. I believe the people in the video only knew the man looked Jewish. I also believe Tusk believes the people in the video only knew the man looked Jewish. Each reader will need to determine for themselves the reason Tusk is suggesting otherwise.

Imagine a similar video of someone dressed as a Muslim in a western country walking and being treated in such a bigoted and aggressive. Do you think Tusk or TECSHARE would make excuses for it? Would they say that it's a symptom of the fact that there are groups like ISIS beheading people/burning people alive? Or would they say it's wrong to blame a random Muslim for the action of groups like ISIS and instead blame the aggressive bigots on the street? If they would react differently in that situation, why? Again, readers have to answer these questions for themselves and determine the motivations.

Shocking scenes as 150 Jewish men go on rampage in Paris streets and clash with pro-Palestinian demonstrators http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2693423/Jewish-vigilantes-rampage-Paris-attack-pro-Palestinian-demonstrators.html

Before clicking on this link, I suggest people ask themselves the following question: What will this story be about? What will be the context? Will it be a reaction to something? If so, what kind of thing?

If you allow the Zionist butcher Benjamin Netanyahu to declared Israel “the home of every Jew", while ignoring the rights of Palestinians to self determination is complete hypocrisy. Your outrage should be at targeted at the Zionist who uses your Jewish identity to commit crimes in your name.

Why does Tusk refer to Netanyahu as the "Zionist butcher"? Is it because he has authorized attacks on Palestinians? If so, what were the objectives of such attacks? Were they primarily to "butcher" Palestinians? Or were they in response to something?

Personally, I am willing to listen to the arguments of people who criticize Israel, but only if I have heard them previously criticize groups who have killed far more people -- far more Muslims -- than Israel -- by far. Also, they have to demonstrate that they have some basic background knowledge of the situation. They have to know about who Hamas is and what they openly believe -- what kind of a "deal" Hamas would accept. They have to know about the deals that Israel has offered and made with her enemies over the years. They have to have some realistic alternative for what Israel could do now to live in peace with her neighbors. It's also helpful if they are familiar with the Ottoman empire, the Balfour declaration, British control of the terroritories after WW I, the UN 1947 partition plan, then 1948 conflict, the 1967 conflict, the six day war, the trouble with the PLO include the Munich massacre, airline hijackings, the Achille Lauro, and so on.

Now when you read quotes from this thread like...

saddampbuh: "shouldn't have killed jesus"
saddampbuh: "the jews collectively as a people have a lot to answer for is a truth almost universally understood outside american christian zionist circles"
saddampbuh: "jewish culpability in the crucifixion and collective guilt were mainstream christianity's official line until 50 years ago when everyone felt bad because of the holohoax"
budgie: "what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?"
TECSHARE: "The only problem with this scenario is there would be about 10 minutes of walking then 9 hours and 50 minutes of him bleeding out."
Tusk: "a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine forcing its people either into exile or apartheid ghetto concentration camps while building illegal settlements on their land."
TECSHARE: "There isn't a rising "Jew hatred" happening all over the world"
Tusk: "Thats is equivalent to denying the holocaust, nice try."
Tusk: "your zionist fascist state is no different from the attempts by the nazis to create Lebensraum"

...do you get the impression these people know about any of these things?

The good thing I'll say about saddampbuh is that at least he seems to know he would've sided with the Nazis 80 years ago. The others have fallen for the strange idea that the Israelis are the "real Nazis" so you're actually fighting the Nazis by demonizing Jews.

If this topic is so important to so many people, then why haven't they read anything about it?
If the people on this thread were criticizing Israel, it would be a discussion about better policies Israel could have to live in peace. The reason it's not that discussion is because they are not interested in such an outcome. All they want is one thing. The same thing Hamas wants. The same thing the PLO wanted. The same thing the Nazis wanted. Dead Jews. As many as possible.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 12:02:38 PM

You should be encouraging the Jewish people to to stop ignoring the fascist actions of Israel which is the underlying cause of the cluster fuck happening in the ME,  Its not that complicated as you are trying to make us believe, remove your double standards is all it requires. until you stand up to this you silence merely makes you an accomplice. What you fail to see is that you are being held up as a shield for Zionist fascist to hide behind.

I am speaking out against fascism. You're being a shield for it.

I'm also against people removing their double standards. That's why I encourage people to learn some of the basics. There is no way, without a truly insane double standard, that Israel looks worse than those opposed to Israel. Think.

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:13:00 PM

I am with you on it, however agree that like JJ said Jews have been wiped out of the middle east, need I tell you who was in Medina during the blessed time? I know, certainly the masons trying to divide the semits using the fake inner part of the tribe composed of the worshipers of the golden calf, to impose their ways... and we all know what they look like, hint big mansions lot of girls, who raised those monsters?

Yes, amazing...

Everyone can see that Tusk did not respond to the clear evidence I gave that this thread is about hating Jews rather than criticizing Israel.

It's also clear that Tusk is suggesting that the reaction to the man in the video is due to the people knowing specifically who he was, rather than that he was dressed as a Jew. I believe the people in the video only knew the man looked Jewish. I also believe Tusk believes the people in the video only knew the man looked Jewish. Each reader will need to determine for themselves the reason Tusk is suggesting otherwise.

1 Imagine a similar video of someone dressed as a Muslim in a western country walking and being treated in such a bigoted and aggressive. Do you think Tusk or TECSHARE would make excuses for it? Would they say that it's a symptom of the fact that there 2 are groups like ISIS beheading people/burning people alive? Or would they say it's wrong to blame a random Muslim for the action of groups like ISIS and instead blame the aggressive bigots on the street? If they would react differently in that situation, why? Again, readers have to answer these questions for themselves and determine the motivations.

Before clicking on this link, I suggest people ask themselves the following question: What will this story be about? What will be the context? Will it be a reaction to something? If so, what kind of thing?

If you allow the Zionist butcher Benjamin Netanyahu to declared Israel “the home of every Jew", while ignoring the rights of Palestinians to self determination is complete hypocrisy.3  Your outrage should be at targeted at the Zionist who uses your Jewish identity to commit crimes in your name.

Why does Tusk refer to Netanyahu as the "Zionist butcher"? Is it because he has authorized attacks on Palestinians? If so, what were the objectives of such attacks? Were they primarily to "butcher" Palestinians? Or were they in response to something?

Personally, I am willing to listen to the arguments of people who criticize Israel, but only if I have heard them previously criticize groups who have killed far more people -- far more Muslims -- than Israel -- by far. Also, they have to demonstrate that they have some basic background knowledge of the situation. They have to know about who Hamas is and what they openly believe -- what 4 kind of a "deal" Hamas would accept. They have to know about the deals that Israel has offered and made with her enemies over the years. They have to have some realistic alternative for what Israel could do now to live in peace with her neighbors. It's also helpful if they are familiar with the Ottoman empire, the Balfour declaration, British control of the terroritories after WW I, the UN 1947 partition plan, then 1948 conflict, the 1967 conflict, the six day war, the trouble with the PLO include the Munich massacre, airline hijackings, the Achille Lauro, and so on. 5

Now when you read quotes from this thread like...

saddampbuh: "shouldn't have killed jesus"
saddampbuh: "the jews collectively as a people have a lot to answer for is a truth almost universally understood outside american christian zionist circles"
saddampbuh: "jewish culpability in the crucifixion and collective guilt were mainstream christianity's official line until 50 years ago when everyone felt bad because of the holohoax"
budgie: "what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?"
TECSHARE: "The only problem with this scenario is there would be about 10 minutes of walking then 9 hours and 50 minutes of him bleeding out."
Tusk: "a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine forcing its people either into exile or apartheid ghetto concentration camps while building illegal settlements on their land."
TECSHARE: "There isn't a rising "Jew hatred" happening all over the world"
Tusk: "Thats is equivalent to denying the holocaust, nice try."
Tusk: "your zionist fascist state is no different from the attempts by the nazis to create Lebensraum"

...do you get the impression these people know about any of these things? 7

The good thing I'll say about saddampbuh is that at least he seems to know he would've sided with the Nazis 80 years ago. The others have fallen for the strange idea that the Israelis are the "real Nazis" so you're actually fighting the Nazis by demonizing Jews.

If this topic is so important to so many people, then why haven't they read anything about it?
8 If the people on this thread were criticizing Israel, it would be a discussion about better policies Israel could have to live in peace. The reason it's not that discussion is because they are not interested in such an outcome. All they want is one thing. The same thing Hamas wants. The same thing the PLO wanted. The same thing the Nazis wanted. Dead Jews. As many as possible.

1. if the man is black it would on all headlines, to please the controllers of America.
2. it's called war, the ultimate one.
3. they aren't it's the part that worship the calf. Even a Prophet of God had serious problem with them.
4. the extermination of all jews from the mena?
5. all this mess started in 70 ad... when some jews believed they could fight the Holly Roman Empire (I said Holly, because it was pre take over by the masons, at this time Egyptians and Babylonians and sumerians followers were rat tags in disband, since then they have been able to recoup using the judeo free masson "alliance" has decoy... Will see, I am sure the true tribe, ie without the calfholders, will have no pb.
6.  Cry and me?
7. no, but are helping them to enter in cognitive dissonance, where their false teaching will collide with reality. thx.
8. it involved a lot of blood, to make the med sea red to tell you the truth, however a part a few element in isreal the real fight will be in the west, between Ukraine and Alaska. TW. And that the thing I believe is that most Isrealis want to live in peace, pb "those having lost their soils, that their great great great grand father conquered is hard for them... but if they had a brain they would see that the cost/benefit analysis is against them. in short rat tags vs tsahal, which means...

money is faster...
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:33:13 PM

israel and the jews are indistinguishable because israel claims to represent the jewish race and the overwhelming majority of jews worldwide claim to identify with israel. liberal leftist free palestine bandwagoners claiming to oppose one but not the other are disingenuous cowards like the people who begin sentences with i'm not racist but

if "siding" with the nazis means i (as a brit) wouldn't have declared war over stupid and unreasonable guarantees given to poland that that we couldn't back up, throwing away our empire and becoming a colony of nato and the eu, reducing ourselves to a minority in our own capital city because if you don't support complete racial equality and open borders you are an evil person who wants to kill 6 trillion jews and anything's better than a second holocaust, i side with the nazis 100%

history has vindicated hitler. walk 10 hours around london or most big european or american cities and spot the white faces, you'll see i'm telling the truth if you're honest with yourselves

If the people on this thread were criticizing Israel, it would be a discussion about better policies Israel could have to live in peace. The reason it's not that discussion is because they are not interested in such an outcome. All they want is one thing. The same thing Hamas wants. The same thing the PLO wanted. The same thing the Nazis wanted. Dead Jews. As many as possible.
there were no problems between arabs and jews in palestine until european jews started arriving in great numbers and making plans to ethnically cleanse and disenfranchise arabs.

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:44:18 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 01:05:48 PM by BitMos

1 israel and the jews are indistinguishable because israel claims to represent the jewish race and the overwhelming majority of jews worldwide claim to identify with israel.

2 liberal leftist free palestine bandwagoners claiming to oppose one but not the other are disingenuous cowards like the people who begin sentences with i'm not racist but

3 ... walk 10 hours around london or most big european or american cities and spot the white faces, you'll see i'm telling the truth if you're honest with yourselves

4 there were no problems between arabs and jews in palestine until european jews started arriving in great numbers and making plans to ethnically cleanse and disenfranchise them.

1. that's one of the problem, However you have to agree that when you see the state of decay in the West as a Tribe it's the duty of those in charge to return to the Homeland, to be prepared for the fight of a lifetime, vs the "Egyptians" aka the mason, that most called the illuminati, ie the OLD WORLD ORDERS (cloaked, whitened etc, same mindset).

2. I don't understand the idea behind this sentence., I got it, liberal leftist, enuf said.

3. And as white girl they see you like the black guy on cnn about road rage. Dirty porn bitch that is better than a goat to fuck. that's it. Absolute miscreant, it ain't because their parents are faithfull that their descendants will be.

4. JUDEA. that's how ROME called it. it has lead to the word Jew, opposed to Hebrew. And the Kid of Judea spoke Arameik? You have to understand that those European jews as you call them saw or Nazism (on the receiving end) or Communism (on both end), specially the last ones aren't to be messed with... Novorossian like? And don't forget their backer of the new world, no mercy.

Why? If you can't oppose, or if you oppose uselessly you have to fold, it's the game. Better to lost a plot of land or your entire family? What has value the Dunya? that's why they call themselves Palestinians and not MUSLIMS. They don't see how here everything is temporary even the stars and the galaxies. ONLY GOD IS ETERNAL, that why WE TRUST IN GOD.

money is faster...
Tusk

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:48:42 PM

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=gaza&rlz=1C1GGGE___ZA510ZA510&espv=2&biw=1664&bih=866&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=e3voVPrLIsT8UInAg4gP&ved=0CCYQsAQ

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=gaza&rlz=1C1GGGE___ZA510ZA510&espv=2&biw=1664&bih=866&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=e3voVPrLIsT8UInAg4gP&ved=0CCYQsAQ#tbm=isch&q=concentration+camps

Which of the pictures in the two links are right?

Neither

Yet we hear plenty of jewish outrage about the latter and nothing about the former

As long as you ignore this behaviour or justify it in some convoluted BS you are a wolf in sheeps clothing, for the journalist to walk into Muslim areas was clearly a provocation and rubbed salt into the wound, The fact that you can try and use it to play some guilt trip on the rest of us is a further insult. Stop whining and clean up your own mess.

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:10:16 PM

Which of the pictures in the two links are right?

Neither

Yet we hear plenty of jewish outrage about the latter and nothing about the former

As long as you ignore this behaviour or justify it in some convoluted BS you are a wolf in sheeps clothing, for the journalist to walk into Muslim areas was clearly a provocation and rubbed salt into the wound, The fact that you can try and use it to play some guilt trip on the rest of us is a further insult. Stop whining and clean up your own mess.

as you wanted to trick us to click on those google link, I put them in the proxy. F.U. FRANCE IS A SECULAR REPUBLIC. meaning that once the weak will have surrender (those working for the masson) the game will be on. And it will be on like ON in Donkey Kong. there is no area that you can claim, they ain't native. Or is it reverse colonialisation? to get the green pasture of Europe because deep down they all know that having 10 kids per girls starting at 16 on the sand with modern medicine isn't the best solution to escape starvation. How would you call me? anti population explosion? Hawking will be proven wrong, blood is bio mass.

p.s. can't you link to the picture itself? and then use the second icon on the second line, please?

edit: and for the nutjob, radical leftist, and b.o. idolaters, bio mass = eco friendly (like your new mother board Cheesy).

money is faster...
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 01:11:22 PM

Anyone without blinders on can see how incredibly different the two links look.

The pictures of concentration camps show methodical starvation, extermination and mass graves.

The pictures of Gaza look like the result of a bombing campaign.

Compare to pictures of the result of the Dresden bombings in WW II:

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=gaza&rlz=1C1GGGE___ZA510ZA510&espv=2&biw=1664&bih=866&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=e3voVPrLIsT8UInAg4gP&ved=0CCYQsAQ#tbm=isch&q=dresden+bombing+victims&revid=1805872498

It takes incredible historical blindness to look at those pictures and think: those poor Nazis.

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:12:27 PM

The pictures of concentration camps show methodical starvation, extermination and mass graves.

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=gaza&rlz=1C1GGGE___ZA510ZA510&espv=2&biw=1664&bih=866&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=e3voVPrLIsT8UInAg4gP&ved=0CCYQsAQ#tbm=isch&q=dresden+bombing+victims&revid=1805872498

It takes incredible historical blindness to look at those pictures and think: those poor Nazis.

but it works with the sheeple!

money is faster...
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 01:15:59 PM

6.  Cry and me?

OK...just so you don't think I'm just ignoring you. I read your comments, but then I always start wondering what you mean. Smiley If it's unclear to me, I try not to make assumptions.

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:19:23 PM

6.  Cry and me?

OK...just so you don't think I'm just ignoring you. I read your comments, but then I always start wondering what you mean. Smiley If it's unclear to me, I try not to make assumptions.

I am just looking for the right targets, and then APOCALYPSE NOW, like the sharks circling, or like the crocodiles watching and evaluating who exactly to take, or like the pack in rapprochement...

but my point in 6 was that if you saw an errors or misconception from my part if you could please point it to me, even if I may at first be in denial, I may then be able to prove you wrong, or have to surrender, and move to the next fight Cheesy. thx in adv. and this is for all too! I only recognize GOD as supreme authority but I can't deny the temporal reality of the Dunya, if you can understand this one.

money is faster...
Tusk

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:23:57 PM

You need to stop drinking your own kool aid, and trying to continually lay a guilt trip on us while you ignore the plight of those who were walled into gaza and indiscriminately bombed by the fascist state of israel, Like I said if you can't see that both sets of pictures are wrong you are a wolf in sheeps clothing, gift wrapping shit doesn't remove its stench!

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:25:51 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 01:51:04 PM by BitMos

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=gaza&rlz=1C1GGGE___ZA510ZA510&espv=2&biw=1664
&bih=866&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=
univ&sa=X&ei=e3voVPrLIsT8UInAg4gP&ved=0CCYQsAQ#tbm=isch&q
=dresden+bombing+victims&revid=1805872498

You need to stop drinking your own kool aid, and trying to continually lay a guilt trip on us while you ignore the plight of those who were walled into gaza and indiscriminately bombed by the fascist state of israel, Like I said if you can't see that both sets of pictures are wrong you are a wolf in sheeps clothing, gift wrapping shit doesn't remove its stench!

if the Nazi were in charge of JUDEA I promise you that since long ago the borders would have been moved, by all means necessary, no mercy, death to the underpeople, ask the Russian how the Nazi fought... it's simple : KILL THEM ALL.

and the doctrine goes like this : fire at will. once the Nazi fire front stop ie outgoing (the new word of ukietown) you must only ear absolute silence, if not a new "pass", then move a little rinse and repeat... (and about buildings, if "they" ie not the Aryans build it, it must be contaminated, raze it, how to move otherwise)

for your culture :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa

just to show you the scale look at a world map (and note the speed of progression):

how many time you fit the "eretz isreal in it" lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_%28World_War_II%29

counter Russian Side (GOD BLESS RUSSIA) :

Sublime, I don't want to sound cartonnist... but semits aren't known for their "people of war skills".

If you wake up the BEAR, you have to expect that he may not be happy that you, have interrupted his conformable sleepiness...

ahhh and this map isn't the end, because it ended in Berlin.

edit: now I get better the concept of the "meat grinder" long live the FEDERATION OF RUSSYIA.

money is faster...
sickhouse

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:40:07 PM

Or blacks;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzYExjz6Io
Jews are among the worst racist people in the world.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:19:05 PM

Or blacks;

it's OT but sorry for your foot, I hope it will get better ! Yazidis seem to be worst. Anyway the day anyone tells anyone they will not be able to love each others because of their birth origin (ie outside interference in Love affairs, trough what ever means), I tell you, expect to see the unseen able, and it will be terrible. Key Word : The Fallen.

my signature tells it all.

money is faster...
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:11:47 PM

We should stop being retarded monkeys hating on each other and ascend. Maybe one day it will happen.
BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:12:55 PM

We should stop being retarded monkeys hating on each other and ascend. Maybe one day it will happen.

when all the monkey's blood will have been restored in the chain of life, ie going from the bio mass of a human being to being released in the wild.

money is faster...
username18333

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 09:01:38 PM

. . .

Quote from: R. I. M. Dunbar. “Co-Evolution of Neocortical Size, Group Size and Language In Humans” (uned. preprint). 19 Feb. 235. link=http://www.uvm.edu/~pdodds/files/papers/others/1993/dunbar1993a.pdf
Primates are, above all, social animals. This has inevitably led to the suggestion that such intense sociality is functionally related to the exceptional cognitive abilities of these animals, as reflected in their unusually large brains (Jolly 1969, Humphrey 1976, Kummer 1982, Byrne & Whiten 1988). This claim is supported by the finding that mean group size is directly related to relative neocortical volume in nonhuman primates (Sawaguchi & Kudo 1990, Dunbar 1992a). These analyses suggest that although the size of the group in which animals live in a given habitat is a function of habitat-specific ecologically-determined costs and benefits (see for example Dunbar 1988, 1992b), there is a species-specific upper limit to group size which is set by purely cognitive constraints: animals cannot maintain the cohesion and integrity of groups larger than a size set by the information- processing capacity of their neocortex.
(Red colorization mine.)

It would seem that the limit of a Homo sapiens sapiens’ capacity to uniquely categorize other ones begets, in the context of the current population thereof of Earth, its extrapolation of a singular identity over, even, many millions thereof.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 09:24:42 PM

Good job demonstrating my premise to be correct by engaging in personal attacks as a group.
BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:25:52 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 09:36:35 PM by BitMos

. . .

(Red colorization mine.)

thank you for sharing this intelligent link. From it I get a different interpretation, it's just that if you want to maintain bigger group you need tougher law and application. Understand that for the west million warriors army is quite new, in China it's old new. that's explain a lot I think. The westerners are ill prepared, maybe their indoctrination fucked their brains... you know their neuropath got corrupted with all the lies (that for pre 45) now you add the toxins, and it's possible that their brains got even less performing than those of apes.

money is faster...
tins

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:30:47 PM

history has vindicated hitler.

I'm guessing that in your mind you made a rational statement.
username18333

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 09:50:27 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 10:03:04 PM by username18333

. . .

(Red colorization mine.)

thank you for sharing this intelligent link. From it I get a different interpretation, it's just that if you want to maintain bigger group you need tougher law and application. Understand that for the west million warriors army is quite new, in China it's old new. that's explain a lot I think. The westerners are ill prepared, maybe their indoctrination fucked their brains... you know their neuropath got corrupted with all the lies (that for pre 45) now you add the toxins, and it's possible that their brains got even less performing than those of apes.

A Homo sapiens sapiens cannot be made to travel at superluminal speeds unassisted through “tougher law and application” (BitMos). In that same way, there is little reason to expect such reinforcement to have one exceed other physical (here, neurological) limitations of the subspecies (e.g., the maximum of unique social definitions a member thereof can maintain for other members).

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:58:20 PM

. . .

(Red colorization mine.)

A Homo sapiens sapiens cannot be made to travel at superluminal speeds unassisted through “tougher law and application” (BitMos). In that same way, there is little reason to expect such reinforcement to have one exceed other physical (here, neurological) limitations of the subspecies (e.g., the maximum of unique definitions of other, particular Homo sapiens sapiens it can maintain at once).

I think that to continue this discussion we need to switch to Chinese, ie the Language of what you are aiming... In Arabic too... but English is too weak as a language to aboard it complexly. In short : IN GOD WE TRUST.

money is faster...
username18333

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 10:16:59 PM

. . .

I think that to continue this discussion we need to switch to Chinese, ie the Language of what you are aiming... In Arabic too... but English is too weak as a language to aboard it complexly. In short : IN GOD WE TRUST.

If you cannot retrieve my thoughts, how can you retrieve my thinking?

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:29:03 PM

. . .

the pseudo science that you use will be seen as those of the past millennia, useful but incomplete. furthermore it's like using the language of Archimedes of Syracuse to speak about quantic phys. remember your tradition was unable to conceive the 0. 1/0. that's how I did it.

money is faster...
username18333

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 10:43:51 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 10:04:24 PM by username18333

. . .

the pseudo science that you use will be seen as those of the past millennia, useful but incomplete. furthermore it's like using the language of Archimedes of Syracuse to speak about quantic phys. remember your tradition was unable to conceive the 0. 1/0. that's how I did it.

Quote from: Galileo Galilei link=http://www.cs.cornell.edu/~kvikram/htmls/read/maths.htm
Mathematics is the language with which God wrote the Universe.

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:51:25 PM

Quote from: Galileo Galilei link=http://www.cs.cornell.edu/~kvikram/htmls/read/maths.htm

It ain't the language but the story that is told that counts. In 4 words : GOD IS THE GREATEST.

x.

money is faster...
username18333

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 10:58:46 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 11:09:14 PM by username18333

. . .

It ain't the language but the story that is told that counts. In 4 words : GOD IS THE GREATEST.

x.

Why make note of my chosen language it if the choice is so sincerely unimportant? Wink

Quote from: Leo Tolstoy. _Confession_ (trans. 1983). 1882. ch. 5. 15 Nov. 234. link=http://izquotes.com/quote/273248
The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless.

matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:39:13 AM

The hatred goes back to Biblical times, this amount of abuse would be unacceptable within a lifetime, let alone one day.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:22:48 AM

history has vindicated hitler.

I'm guessing that in your mind you made a rational statement.

x.

14 words

sickhouse

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:02:16 PM

Or blacks;
It's OT yes but I am trying to show that there are 2 sides of the same coin.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:20:34 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 11:17:16 AM by shavers

Without the attention to dip anyway deeper than to call the BS on this video, the reality is totally different. Unless you're crazy enough to walk through Stalingrad or some other gheto in Paris and speak English or wear a bling, you'll be ok. Otherwise is asking for trouble. On the other hand there are 90+% Jeiwsh parts of Paris where Jews are above the law. Hitting a child (a lil Russian o Ukrainian, not sure tho) on a road crossing and walking away from the scene with a policeman giving a wink to a driver and "i'll sort that" signal. So...bollocks!

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:28:50 AM

Cuz there wouldn't be a video,
and noone to upload it
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:19:10 AM

and noone to upload it

Someone should try it and see what happens. Gopros are cheap.

newflesh

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:50:07 PM

Florida teen beaten by IDF:

Sure you get the idea Wink
tins

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:54:20 PM

Keep the propaganda going!
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:41:46 PM

and noone to upload it

All of you who are saying otherwise know Arabs live in Israel as Israelis and are not regularly attacked in the streets.

The same can't be said for Jews in Europe.

You're spreading propaganda and you know why you're doing it. When you look deep inside yourself, you know what you are.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: