Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Hours of Walking in Paris as a Jew  (Read 5912 times)
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:03:46 AM

"Where has God gone? I shall tell you. We have killed him - you and I. We are his murderers. But how have we done this? How were we able to drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What did we do when we unchained the earth from its sun? Whither is it moving now? Whither are we moving now? Away from all suns? Are we not perpetually falling? Backward, sideward, forward, in all directions? Is there any up or down left? Are we not straying as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder? Is it not more and more night coming on all the time? Must not lanterns be lit in the morning? Do we not hear anything yet of the noise of the gravediggers who are burying God? Do we not smell anything yet of God's decomposition? Gods too decompose. God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him."

dear Schatz, dream on. but anyway, never forget you are dieable, and will, then you will see for yourself. In the meantime... hf!

money is faster...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 12:16:36 AM

Its amazing how anywhere on the internet, when some one criticizes the actions of Israel, dozens of sock puppets show up to start slandering and attacking the characters of anyone who doesn't fall in line. I guess that is the only alternative when you can't win a debate via facts.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:10:21 AM

Its amazing how anywhere on the internet, when some one criticizes the actions of Israel, dozens of sock puppets show up to start slandering and attacking the characters of anyone who doesn't fall in line. I guess that is the only alternative when you can't win a debate via facts.

It's amazing the level of reaction and hatred that comes out at the mere mention of 'Israel'.
I've never understood why the mention of 'Bali' or 'Uganda' never elicits the same fervor. 
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 06:33:48 AM

Yes, amazing...

Here's a few facts about this thread:

1. The video in the OP shows a Jew being harassed by Muslims in France.
2. The second post accuses Jews, not Israelis, of killing Jesus.
3. Israel is not mentioned until the 5th post which said "what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?"
   (I suppose this is the first post that counts as "criticism" of Israel, but the criticism is not supported by the *fact* that Israel has a significant Arab population.)
4. Many of the first replies are direct criticism of Jews, not of Israel, of Jews. Anyone can go back and read them. Here is a snapshot in case people start editing/deleting:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150219215827/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958135.0;all
5. The 10th and 15th replies include denying the holocaust.
6. Your (TecShare's) first contribution to this thread was replying "The only problem with this scenario is there would be about 10 minutes of walking then 9 hours and 50 minutes of him bleeding out."
  (Again, what you are stating is blatantly false, as many Arabs live in Israel and are not, in fact, killed for walking through the street. Do you care about facts?)
7. Someone said that asserting "Palestine was never a country"* is equivalent to denying the holocaust.

People can decide for themselves if this is a thread about hating Jews or a thread about criticizing Israel. Can you point me to the "criticism of Israel" in this thread?

You also said: 'There isn't a rising "Jew hatred" happening all over the world.' People can look up the facts about hate crimes by race/religion in European countries, at least the ones that collect such statistics. People can look up for themselves whether or not Jewish cemeteries in Europe are being vandalized with swastikas. Indeed Jews are being literally targetted and killed for being Jewish. Not just recently: look up Ilan Halimi. The video in the OP makes it quite clear what the situation is. It doesn't do much good to look up the situation for Jews in the Muslim world, since that part of the world has been mostly "cleansed" of Jews already.

* What does it mean to say "X is a country"? Is it about recognition of "X" as a country? If so, by whom? What is the criteria? A statement like "Palestine was a country" is hopelessly vague. If someone wanted to support the claim "Palestine was a country" then they would need to say what that means and when the criteria was satisfied. If someone wants to learn more about the history of that region generally, palestinefacts.org is a good resource.

Maybe it's good to give an example distinguishing fact from opinion.

Fact: In the past 100 years, more Muslims have been killed by Muslims than have been killed by Jews.

Opinion: The reason why Israel is criticized more than Jordan [see Black September] for fighting Palestinian terrorists is because the ones making the criticism have a problem with Jews.

We aren't having a debate. A debate involves clear statements and the presentation of evidence to support or refute the statements. Even if we were to have a debate and I were to "win" it would be a hollow victory. Eventually the day is likely to come when you get your millions of dead Jews (again). On that day you can loudly celebrate, while I will quietly wonder if I could've done more.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:12:05 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 09:35:53 AM by Tusk

Yes, amazing...

People can decide for themselves if this is a thread about hating Jews or a thread about criticizing Israel. Can you point me to the "criticism of Israel" in this thread?

To think that you can simply separate the the hostile reaction to Zvika Klein, an orthodox Jew and Israeli journalist as only being motivated by antisemitism is simplistic and a cheap attempt at playing the race card it only looks at the symptom and not the cause. As long as Jewish people allow their identity to be conflated with the Zionist state you will have this problem in the same way Muslims who allow ISIS to hide behind the Muslim religion to commit acts of terror are going to have the same problem.

Shocking scenes as 150 Jewish men go on rampage in Paris streets and clash with pro-Palestinian demonstrators http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2693423/Jewish-vigilantes-rampage-Paris-attack-pro-Palestinian-demonstrators.html

George Galloway debates 100 Zionists at the same time (and wins!) - BBC Question Time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-W0YbMUMw

If you allow the Zionist butcher Benjamin Netanyahu to declared Israel “the home of every Jew", while ignoring the rights of Palestinians to self determination is complete hypocrisy. Your outrage should be at targeted at the Zionist who uses your Jewish identity to commit crimes in your name.

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 09:38:14 AM

This is one of those incredibly stupid conflicts that will never be solved because the reasons both sides use to attack are so irrational, let the two sides kill each other until no one is left, I want no part in this bullshit, I think the most disgusting thing about all of this is the fact that all of you are trying to force others to pick a side who have absolutely no stake in the conflict and would in fact end up being the target of the people they've allied with once they won.

Anyone who is more sane than this including Jews and Muslims are more than welcome to join with me rather than take part in such stupidity.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 11:16:11 AM

This is one of those incredibly stupid conflicts that will never be solved because the reasons both sides use to attack are so irrational, let the two sides kill each other until no one is left, I want no part in this bullshit, I think the most disgusting thing about all of this is the fact that all of you are trying to force others to pick a side who have absolutely no stake in the conflict and would in fact end up being the target of the people they've allied with once they won.

Anyone who is more sane than this including Jews and Muslims are more than welcome to join with me rather than take part in such stupidity.

I encourage people to be rational. Read about the complicated history. When events happen put them into context. Then decide if it's more rational to oppose the Nazis like the "allies" did or remain neutral and work with both sides like the Swiss did. Admittedly, neutrality with the Nazis didn't work out terribly for Switzerland.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Tusk

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:53:24 AM

I encourage people to be rational. Read about the complicated history. When events happen put them into context. Then decide if it's more rational to oppose the Nazis like the "allies" did or remain neutral and work with both sides like the Swiss did. Admittedly, neutrality with the Nazis didn't work out terribly for Switzerland.

You should be encouraging the Jewish people to to stop ignoring the fascist actions of Israel which is the underlying cause of the cluster fuck happening in the ME,  Its not that complicated as you are trying to make us believe, remove your double standards is all it requires. until you stand up to this you silence merely makes you an accomplice. What you fail to see is that you are being held up as a shield for Zionist fascist to hide behind.

I agree wholeheartedly, I am sick of these radical terrorists on both sides who are trying to drag the world into their selfish ideological wars. The only way to stop it is to call them out on both sides, unfortunately ignoring them only permits them to spread and for war mongerers and arms dealers to drag the world into the insanity.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 11:59:23 AM

Yes, amazing...

To think that you can simply separate the the hostile reaction to Zvika Klein, an orthodox Jew and Israeli journalist as only being motivated by antisemitism is simplistic and a cheap attempt at playing the race card it only looks at the symptom and not the cause. As long as Jewish people allow their identity to be conflated with the Zionist state you will have this problem in the same way Muslims who allow ISIS to hide behind the Muslim religion to commit acts of terror are going to have the same problem.

Everyone can see that Tusk did not respond to the clear evidence I gave that this thread is about hating Jews rather than criticizing Israel.

It's also clear that Tusk is suggesting that the reaction to the man in the video is due to the people knowing specifically who he was, rather than that he was dressed as a Jew. I believe the people in the video only knew the man looked Jewish. I also believe Tusk believes the people in the video only knew the man looked Jewish. Each reader will need to determine for themselves the reason Tusk is suggesting otherwise.

Imagine a similar video of someone dressed as a Muslim in a western country walking and being treated in such a bigoted and aggressive. Do you think Tusk or TECSHARE would make excuses for it? Would they say that it's a symptom of the fact that there are groups like ISIS beheading people/burning people alive? Or would they say it's wrong to blame a random Muslim for the action of groups like ISIS and instead blame the aggressive bigots on the street? If they would react differently in that situation, why? Again, readers have to answer these questions for themselves and determine the motivations.

Shocking scenes as 150 Jewish men go on rampage in Paris streets and clash with pro-Palestinian demonstrators http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2693423/Jewish-vigilantes-rampage-Paris-attack-pro-Palestinian-demonstrators.html

Before clicking on this link, I suggest people ask themselves the following question: What will this story be about? What will be the context? Will it be a reaction to something? If so, what kind of thing?

If you allow the Zionist butcher Benjamin Netanyahu to declared Israel “the home of every Jew", while ignoring the rights of Palestinians to self determination is complete hypocrisy. Your outrage should be at targeted at the Zionist who uses your Jewish identity to commit crimes in your name.

Why does Tusk refer to Netanyahu as the "Zionist butcher"? Is it because he has authorized attacks on Palestinians? If so, what were the objectives of such attacks? Were they primarily to "butcher" Palestinians? Or were they in response to something?

Personally, I am willing to listen to the arguments of people who criticize Israel, but only if I have heard them previously criticize groups who have killed far more people -- far more Muslims -- than Israel -- by far. Also, they have to demonstrate that they have some basic background knowledge of the situation. They have to know about who Hamas is and what they openly believe -- what kind of a "deal" Hamas would accept. They have to know about the deals that Israel has offered and made with her enemies over the years. They have to have some realistic alternative for what Israel could do now to live in peace with her neighbors. It's also helpful if they are familiar with the Ottoman empire, the Balfour declaration, British control of the terroritories after WW I, the UN 1947 partition plan, then 1948 conflict, the 1967 conflict, the six day war, the trouble with the PLO include the Munich massacre, airline hijackings, the Achille Lauro, and so on.

Now when you read quotes from this thread like...

saddampbuh: "shouldn't have killed jesus"
saddampbuh: "the jews collectively as a people have a lot to answer for is a truth almost universally understood outside american christian zionist circles"
saddampbuh: "jewish culpability in the crucifixion and collective guilt were mainstream christianity's official line until 50 years ago when everyone felt bad because of the holohoax"
budgie: "what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?"
TECSHARE: "The only problem with this scenario is there would be about 10 minutes of walking then 9 hours and 50 minutes of him bleeding out."
Tusk: "a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine forcing its people either into exile or apartheid ghetto concentration camps while building illegal settlements on their land."
TECSHARE: "There isn't a rising "Jew hatred" happening all over the world"
Tusk: "Thats is equivalent to denying the holocaust, nice try."
Tusk: "your zionist fascist state is no different from the attempts by the nazis to create Lebensraum"

...do you get the impression these people know about any of these things?

The good thing I'll say about saddampbuh is that at least he seems to know he would've sided with the Nazis 80 years ago. The others have fallen for the strange idea that the Israelis are the "real Nazis" so you're actually fighting the Nazis by demonizing Jews.

If this topic is so important to so many people, then why haven't they read anything about it?
If the people on this thread were criticizing Israel, it would be a discussion about better policies Israel could have to live in peace. The reason it's not that discussion is because they are not interested in such an outcome. All they want is one thing. The same thing Hamas wants. The same thing the PLO wanted. The same thing the Nazis wanted. Dead Jews. As many as possible.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 12:02:38 PM

You should be encouraging the Jewish people to to stop ignoring the fascist actions of Israel which is the underlying cause of the cluster fuck happening in the ME,  Its not that complicated as you are trying to make us believe, remove your double standards is all it requires. until you stand up to this you silence merely makes you an accomplice. What you fail to see is that you are being held up as a shield for Zionist fascist to hide behind.

I am speaking out against fascism. You're being a shield for it.

I'm also against people removing their double standards. That's why I encourage people to learn some of the basics. There is no way, without a truly insane double standard, that Israel looks worse than those opposed to Israel. Think.

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:13:00 PM

I am with you on it, however agree that like JJ said Jews have been wiped out of the middle east, need I tell you who was in Medina during the blessed time? I know, certainly the masons trying to divide the semits using the fake inner part of the tribe composed of the worshipers of the golden calf, to impose their ways... and we all know what they look like, hint big mansions lot of girls, who raised those monsters?

Yes, amazing...

Everyone can see that Tusk did not respond to the clear evidence I gave that this thread is about hating Jews rather than criticizing Israel.

It's also clear that Tusk is suggesting that the reaction to the man in the video is due to the people knowing specifically who he was, rather than that he was dressed as a Jew. I believe the people in the video only knew the man looked Jewish. I also believe Tusk believes the people in the video only knew the man looked Jewish. Each reader will need to determine for themselves the reason Tusk is suggesting otherwise.

1 Imagine a similar video of someone dressed as a Muslim in a western country walking and being treated in such a bigoted and aggressive. Do you think Tusk or TECSHARE would make excuses for it? Would they say that it's a symptom of the fact that there 2 are groups like ISIS beheading people/burning people alive? Or would they say it's wrong to blame a random Muslim for the action of groups like ISIS and instead blame the aggressive bigots on the street? If they would react differently in that situation, why? Again, readers have to answer these questions for themselves and determine the motivations.

Before clicking on this link, I suggest people ask themselves the following question: What will this story be about? What will be the context? Will it be a reaction to something? If so, what kind of thing?

If you allow the Zionist butcher Benjamin Netanyahu to declared Israel “the home of every Jew", while ignoring the rights of Palestinians to self determination is complete hypocrisy.3  Your outrage should be at targeted at the Zionist who uses your Jewish identity to commit crimes in your name.

Why does Tusk refer to Netanyahu as the "Zionist butcher"? Is it because he has authorized attacks on Palestinians? If so, what were the objectives of such attacks? Were they primarily to "butcher" Palestinians? Or were they in response to something?

Personally, I am willing to listen to the arguments of people who criticize Israel, but only if I have heard them previously criticize groups who have killed far more people -- far more Muslims -- than Israel -- by far. Also, they have to demonstrate that they have some basic background knowledge of the situation. They have to know about who Hamas is and what they openly believe -- what 4 kind of a "deal" Hamas would accept. They have to know about the deals that Israel has offered and made with her enemies over the years. They have to have some realistic alternative for what Israel could do now to live in peace with her neighbors. It's also helpful if they are familiar with the Ottoman empire, the Balfour declaration, British control of the terroritories after WW I, the UN 1947 partition plan, then 1948 conflict, the 1967 conflict, the six day war, the trouble with the PLO include the Munich massacre, airline hijackings, the Achille Lauro, and so on. 5

Now when you read quotes from this thread like...

saddampbuh: "shouldn't have killed jesus"
saddampbuh: "the jews collectively as a people have a lot to answer for is a truth almost universally understood outside american christian zionist circles"
saddampbuh: "jewish culpability in the crucifixion and collective guilt were mainstream christianity's official line until 50 years ago when everyone felt bad because of the holohoax"
budgie: "what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?"
TECSHARE: "The only problem with this scenario is there would be about 10 minutes of walking then 9 hours and 50 minutes of him bleeding out."
Tusk: "a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine forcing its people either into exile or apartheid ghetto concentration camps while building illegal settlements on their land."
TECSHARE: "There isn't a rising "Jew hatred" happening all over the world"
Tusk: "Thats is equivalent to denying the holocaust, nice try."
Tusk: "your zionist fascist state is no different from the attempts by the nazis to create Lebensraum"

...do you get the impression these people know about any of these things? 7

The good thing I'll say about saddampbuh is that at least he seems to know he would've sided with the Nazis 80 years ago. The others have fallen for the strange idea that the Israelis are the "real Nazis" so you're actually fighting the Nazis by demonizing Jews.

If this topic is so important to so many people, then why haven't they read anything about it?
8 If the people on this thread were criticizing Israel, it would be a discussion about better policies Israel could have to live in peace. The reason it's not that discussion is because they are not interested in such an outcome. All they want is one thing. The same thing Hamas wants. The same thing the PLO wanted. The same thing the Nazis wanted. Dead Jews. As many as possible.

1. if the man is black it would on all headlines, to please the controllers of America.
2. it's called war, the ultimate one.
3. they aren't it's the part that worship the calf. Even a Prophet of God had serious problem with them.
4. the extermination of all jews from the mena?
5. all this mess started in 70 ad... when some jews believed they could fight the Holly Roman Empire (I said Holly, because it was pre take over by the masons, at this time Egyptians and Babylonians and sumerians followers were rat tags in disband, since then they have been able to recoup using the judeo free masson "alliance" has decoy... Will see, I am sure the true tribe, ie without the calfholders, will have no pb.
6.  Cry and me?
7. no, but are helping them to enter in cognitive dissonance, where their false teaching will collide with reality. thx.
8. it involved a lot of blood, to make the med sea red to tell you the truth, however a part a few element in isreal the real fight will be in the west, between Ukraine and Alaska. TW. And that the thing I believe is that most Isrealis want to live in peace, pb "those having lost their soils, that their great great great grand father conquered is hard for them... but if they had a brain they would see that the cost/benefit analysis is against them. in short rat tags vs tsahal, which means...

money is faster...
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:33:13 PM

israel and the jews are indistinguishable because israel claims to represent the jewish race and the overwhelming majority of jews worldwide claim to identify with israel. liberal leftist free palestine bandwagoners claiming to oppose one but not the other are disingenuous cowards like the people who begin sentences with i'm not racist but

if "siding" with the nazis means i (as a brit) wouldn't have declared war over stupid and unreasonable guarantees given to poland that that we couldn't back up, throwing away our empire and becoming a colony of nato and the eu, reducing ourselves to a minority in our own capital city because if you don't support complete racial equality and open borders you are an evil person who wants to kill 6 trillion jews and anything's better than a second holocaust, i side with the nazis 100%

history has vindicated hitler. walk 10 hours around london or most big european or american cities and spot the white faces, you'll see i'm telling the truth if you're honest with yourselves

If the people on this thread were criticizing Israel, it would be a discussion about better policies Israel could have to live in peace. The reason it's not that discussion is because they are not interested in such an outcome. All they want is one thing. The same thing Hamas wants. The same thing the PLO wanted. The same thing the Nazis wanted. Dead Jews. As many as possible.
there were no problems between arabs and jews in palestine until european jews started arriving in great numbers and making plans to ethnically cleanse and disenfranchise arabs.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:44:18 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 01:05:48 PM by BitMos

1 israel and the jews are indistinguishable because israel claims to represent the jewish race and the overwhelming majority of jews worldwide claim to identify with israel.

2 liberal leftist free palestine bandwagoners claiming to oppose one but not the other are disingenuous cowards like the people who begin sentences with i'm not racist but

3 ... walk 10 hours around london or most big european or american cities and spot the white faces, you'll see i'm telling the truth if you're honest with yourselves

4 there were no problems between arabs and jews in palestine until european jews started arriving in great numbers and making plans to ethnically cleanse and disenfranchise them.

1. that's one of the problem, However you have to agree that when you see the state of decay in the West as a Tribe it's the duty of those in charge to return to the Homeland, to be prepared for the fight of a lifetime, vs the "Egyptians" aka the mason, that most called the illuminati, ie the OLD WORLD ORDERS (cloaked, whitened etc, same mindset).

2. I don't understand the idea behind this sentence., I got it, liberal leftist, enuf said.

3. And as white girl they see you like the black guy on cnn about road rage. Dirty porn bitch that is better than a goat to fuck. that's it. Absolute miscreant, it ain't because their parents are faithfull that their descendants will be.

4. JUDEA. that's how ROME called it. it has lead to the word Jew, opposed to Hebrew. And the Kid of Judea spoke Arameik? You have to understand that those European jews as you call them saw or Nazism (on the receiving end) or Communism (on both end), specially the last ones aren't to be messed with... Novorossian like? And don't forget their backer of the new world, no mercy.

Why? If you can't oppose, or if you oppose uselessly you have to fold, it's the game. Better to lost a plot of land or your entire family? What has value the Dunya? that's why they call themselves Palestinians and not MUSLIMS. They don't see how here everything is temporary even the stars and the galaxies. ONLY GOD IS ETERNAL, that why WE TRUST IN GOD.

money is faster...
Tusk

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:48:42 PM

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=gaza&rlz=1C1GGGE___ZA510ZA510&espv=2&biw=1664&bih=866&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=e3voVPrLIsT8UInAg4gP&ved=0CCYQsAQ

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=gaza&rlz=1C1GGGE___ZA510ZA510&espv=2&biw=1664&bih=866&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=e3voVPrLIsT8UInAg4gP&ved=0CCYQsAQ#tbm=isch&q=concentration+camps

Which of the pictures in the two links are right?

Neither

Yet we hear plenty of jewish outrage about the latter and nothing about the former

As long as you ignore this behaviour or justify it in some convoluted BS you are a wolf in sheeps clothing, for the journalist to walk into Muslim areas was clearly a provocation and rubbed salt into the wound, The fact that you can try and use it to play some guilt trip on the rest of us is a further insult. Stop whining and clean up your own mess.

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:10:16 PM

Which of the pictures in the two links are right?

Neither

Yet we hear plenty of jewish outrage about the latter and nothing about the former

As long as you ignore this behaviour or justify it in some convoluted BS you are a wolf in sheeps clothing, for the journalist to walk into Muslim areas was clearly a provocation and rubbed salt into the wound, The fact that you can try and use it to play some guilt trip on the rest of us is a further insult. Stop whining and clean up your own mess.

as you wanted to trick us to click on those google link, I put them in the proxy. F.U. FRANCE IS A SECULAR REPUBLIC. meaning that once the weak will have surrender (those working for the masson) the game will be on. And it will be on like ON in Donkey Kong. there is no area that you can claim, they ain't native. Or is it reverse colonialisation? to get the green pasture of Europe because deep down they all know that having 10 kids per girls starting at 16 on the sand with modern medicine isn't the best solution to escape starvation. How would you call me? anti population explosion? Hawking will be proven wrong, blood is bio mass.

p.s. can't you link to the picture itself? and then use the second icon on the second line, please?

edit: and for the nutjob, radical leftist, and b.o. idolaters, bio mass = eco friendly (like your new mother board Cheesy).

money is faster...
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 01:11:22 PM

Anyone without blinders on can see how incredibly different the two links look.

The pictures of concentration camps show methodical starvation, extermination and mass graves.

The pictures of Gaza look like the result of a bombing campaign.

Compare to pictures of the result of the Dresden bombings in WW II:

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=gaza&rlz=1C1GGGE___ZA510ZA510&espv=2&biw=1664&bih=866&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=e3voVPrLIsT8UInAg4gP&ved=0CCYQsAQ#tbm=isch&q=dresden+bombing+victims&revid=1805872498

It takes incredible historical blindness to look at those pictures and think: those poor Nazis.

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:12:27 PM

The pictures of concentration camps show methodical starvation, extermination and mass graves.

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=gaza&rlz=1C1GGGE___ZA510ZA510&espv=2&biw=1664&bih=866&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=e3voVPrLIsT8UInAg4gP&ved=0CCYQsAQ#tbm=isch&q=dresden+bombing+victims&revid=1805872498

It takes incredible historical blindness to look at those pictures and think: those poor Nazis.

but it works with the sheeple!

money is faster...
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 01:15:59 PM

6.  Cry and me?

OK...just so you don't think I'm just ignoring you. I read your comments, but then I always start wondering what you mean. Smiley If it's unclear to me, I try not to make assumptions.

BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:19:23 PM

6.  Cry and me?

OK...just so you don't think I'm just ignoring you. I read your comments, but then I always start wondering what you mean. Smiley If it's unclear to me, I try not to make assumptions.

I am just looking for the right targets, and then APOCALYPSE NOW, like the sharks circling, or like the crocodiles watching and evaluating who exactly to take, or like the pack in rapprochement...

but my point in 6 was that if you saw an errors or misconception from my part if you could please point it to me, even if I may at first be in denial, I may then be able to prove you wrong, or have to surrender, and move to the next fight Cheesy. thx in adv. and this is for all too! I only recognize GOD as supreme authority but I can't deny the temporal reality of the Dunya, if you can understand this one.

money is faster...
Tusk

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:23:57 PM

You need to stop drinking your own kool aid, and trying to continually lay a guilt trip on us while you ignore the plight of those who were walled into gaza and indiscriminately bombed by the fascist state of israel, Like I said if you can't see that both sets of pictures are wrong you are a wolf in sheeps clothing, gift wrapping shit doesn't remove its stench!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: