Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Localbitcoins account 1 year 10 months old 100%+ve fb and no real name set  (Read 2921 times)
bitstrange (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:10:18 PM

Firstly, i want to stress I'm doing this on a purely legitimate basis with the understanding that the account will not be used for any kind of fraud, scamming, or any generally unscrupulous behaviour.

I have a 1 year 10 month old account on Localbitcoins with no real name set, 100% feedback on about 35 transactions. I feel it would be great way to add some instant heritage for a new Bitcoin trader/seller/miner. Any interest or comment on how much it might be worth would be appreciated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hades.

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:29:31 AM

Firstly, i want to stress I'm doing this on a purely legitimate basis with the understanding that the account will not be used for any kind of fraud, scamming, or any generally unscrupulous behaviour.

I have a 1 year 10 month old account on Localbitcoins with no real name set, 100% feedback on about 35 transactions. I feel it would be great way to add some instant heritage for a new Bitcoin trader/seller/miner. Any interest or comment on how much it might be worth would be appreciated
got any ideas on how much you think its worth?
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:44:11 AM

LOL if you're trying to sell to someone who will not scam I would look for other users besides this guy...

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Hades.

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:58:30 AM

LOL if you're trying to sell to someone who will not scam I would look for other users besides this guy...
cause i ran a ponzi search a little more might gain some knowledge
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:35:15 PM

Hey

Ill start the bid with 0.1 Btc.

Goodluck

Duke

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:07:26 PM

Why do people buy old local bitcoin accounts?
Does trade volume make a difference too?
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:31:28 PM

I guess so.

but mostly its what OP said. For good reputation and for getting people to trade.

Regads

duke

Kareem001

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:53:28 PM

Which location is the localbitcoins account linked to?
Or does that not matter, I live in the UK and am interested in starting to resell btc

ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:50:31 AM

how can you guarantee the -real- trust level of the person that buys your account is the same, or better, than your account?

or in other words

how can you guarantee the buyer wont just go back on his word and scam people after he's bought your account? scammer buys trust, finds a poor sucker that wants to trade because of apparent high trust, scammer takes money, and disappears.

0/10, do not trade.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:41:21 PM

how can you guarantee the -real- trust level of the person that buys your account is the same, or better, than your account?

or in other words

how can you guarantee the buyer wont just go back on his word and scam people after he's bought your account? scammer buys trust, finds a poor sucker that wants to trade because of apparent high trust, scammer takes money, and disappears.

0/10, do not trade.

He cant, anyways whats the point of buying a localbitcoins account besides scamming??

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
anonmess2

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:36:17 PM

I would be interested if it is still for sale. You can contact me at my gmail address "email 4 mke" (exactly what is quoted without the spaces).
Kareem001

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:39:06 PM

or in other words

0/10, do not trade.

He cant, anyways whats the point of buying a localbitcoins account besides scamming??

I dont know the case in the US, but in the UK you can charge a good 5% premium over the exchange prices. With enough trades/good trust you could make a living

anonmess2

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:22:37 PM

Unfortunately he wanted me to send the bitcoin payment upfront to a blind wallet without any escrow. Would anyone else do that?
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 09:27:04 AM

Unfortunately he wanted me to send the bitcoin payment upfront to a blind wallet without any escrow. Would anyone else do that?

Definitely should not proceed without an escrow. Should have third party escrow to check that the account is legitimate and matches the criteria described.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:30:51 AM

How many of the feedback is from the users who have large volume of bitcoins trade?

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: