Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NSA hid spying software in hard drive firmware  (Read 6096 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:30:33 AM

Scary. But i wonder how this is possible since each hard disk manufacturer had their own proprietary hard drives' source code which mean they have to gain access one by one to insert the program.

They dump, reverse analyse and patch it , NSA have the so far the best reverse/hacker, they do not need source !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:31:42 AM

The US has control of the internet, communications satellites, and everything else we use to communicate electronically

Even more: most, if not all of the high end technology and cryptography, hard- and software is controlled by the US. Not because the US scientists are inventing more than ones from other countries, but because for centuries they were smart in detecting new promising technology and inventions worldwide. They took things serious, when all the other countries were sleeping. Who visited Gavin Andresen, because they wanted to know about this "Bitcoins"? Russians? Chinese? Germany? No! It was the US. If there is something new, they will want to know about it. If it is either helpful or a thread for the national security, they will take it over with the necessary force.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:08:25 AM

Scary. But i wonder how this is possible since each hard disk manufacturer had their own proprietary hard drives' source code which mean they have to gain access one by one to insert the program.

They dump, reverse analyse and patch it , NSA have the so far the best reverse/hacker, they do not need source !

bahh bahh... nice words... not paid?

money is faster...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:10:09 AM

lol... soon we can expect new sanctions on Kaspersky Lab from both the United States and the European Union. Most probably, they will put Eugene Kaspersky in the blacklist as well.  Grin
BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:11:56 AM

lol... soon we can expect new sanctions on Kaspersky Lab from both the United States and the European Union. Most probably, they will put Eugene Kaspersky in the blacklist as well.  Grin

I like your sense of humors Cheesy, but if mr Kaspersky shares is daughter it will be good as it never happened Cheesy.

money is faster...
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:28:34 AM

Ahaha, it was expectable that real maidummie should be a lamer as well.

You'll be surprised but I don't need a source to add new section into executable module. Nobody needs that.

Now you're free to continue coal transportation... C'mon, is there any limit for your dumbness? I've lost count of absurd statements which you did. Cheesy Cheesy
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 05:30:19 PM

http://www.computerworld.com/article/2885069/theres-no-way-of-knowing-if-the-nsas-spyware-is-on-your-hard-drive.html

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:31:56 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 07:48:11 PM by BitMos

we all know that all the us media serve the actual admin, as such this admin as attacked repeatedly the nsa, q: in which camp is the NSA? that would be insane China+Japan+Russia+NSA vs the rest... lol. I love asymmetrical warfare Grin.

but it would a pleasure be to see the nsa stay in the other camp, as I told what ever, any ways.

edit: my sincere apologize to all the Russian Services assuring the protection of eddy the rogue. the nsa is fully in bed with the masson to enslave the world. they haven't show me a single proof of their will to work for a more peaceful world. let's hash them. one day their algos, when they will reach consciousness will kill them all anyway. traitors, like the rest of the usmiic. fuck you all. never have helped, only enslaved, or faked it to try to manipulate, but against the path it was futile since the beginning.

Long live those that assure a secure Russian Federation against those subhumans, be aware, they are as vicious as it can be made by humans, ie nothing dangerous for the FALLEN ONES, our toy boys, sold souls so easy to play with.

money is faster...
matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:45:08 AM

how to wipe it out of the firmware ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: