Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:00:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Script asic miners - Fully liquid cooled 175Mh/s+ rig.  (Read 7002 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:52:06 PM

Coldminers are happy to announce that we are almost done with the first batch. To celebrate this together with all miners - we have issued promo coupons.

Promo coupon information:
Code: Promo-50
Discount amount: 50%
Amount of coupons issued: 5
Promo start date: 25/02/2015
Promo end date: 01/03/2015

No offense, but that is not the same as giving a machine to a few trusted members such as Dogie for review.  Offering a coupon may seem like a good way to get a few out into the wild, but your still requiring people to send you money up front, which we all know never goes well.  Please reconsider asking someone to write up a review of a unit and I guarantee you will make more profit from being a trusted seller than the expense it would cost to give that unit away.

EDIT: I just watched the video and looked at your pictures, and again no offense, but there is nothing concrete there that shows a unit actually working.  Most people can make a case like that and have something flash on a screen with little to no effort.  I am not calling you a scam, but we have seen these things over and over again with fictitious products.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:33:32 PM

Coldminers are happy to announce that we are almost done with the first batch. To celebrate this together with all miners - we have issued promo coupons.

No offense, but that is not the same as giving a machine to a few trusted members such as Dogie for review.  Offering a coupon may seem like a good way to get a few out into the wild, but your still requiring people to send you money up front, which we all know never goes well.  Please reconsider asking someone to write up a review of a unit and I guarantee you will make more profit from being a trusted seller than the expense it would cost to give that unit away.

EDIT: I just watched the video and looked at your pictures, and again no offense, but there is nothing concrete there that shows a unit actually working.  Most people can make a case like that and have something flash on a screen with little to no effort.  I am not calling you a scam, but we have seen these things over and over again with fictitious products.

A thousand times this.

1) Send a unit to dogie (or another reputable member - though dogie is arguably the best) for review
2) Show PROOF of mining
3) Escrow

There is no reason to NOT do this since you would profit. If you're able to sell five units at a 50% discount then you can do the above steps.
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:07:42 PM

So does the tester return the item back to the manufacturer after a week?

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:40:13 AM

Usually its a gift from the company to the person for proving that they are real and writing a review and how to guide for the unit, of course every deal is different and will have to be determined with the person asked to review the unit.

hdmediaservices

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:47:56 AM

Usually its a gift from the company to the person for proving that they are real and writing a review and how to guide for the unit, of course every deal is different and will have to be determined with the person asked to review the unit.

LOL - Ah I see.  No wonder there is so much pressure to send the product to prove it is legit.  LOL

It is one thing to just test the item and return it (with the manufacturer covering all costs) -- it is another thing if the tester expects to keep the item.  Kind of a conflict of interest.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:04:23 AM

LOL - Ah I see.  No wonder there is so much pressure to send the product to prove it is legit.  LOL

It is one thing to just test the item and return it (with the manufacturer covering all costs) -- it is another thing if the tester expects to keep the item.  Kind of a conflict of interest.

I kinda agree, returning them removes the pressure to provide positive reviews for a "gift"
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:26:26 AM

I kinda agree, returning them removes the pressure to provide positive reviews for a "gift"

I don't know what to tell you guys, that's the way it works around here.  Perhaps when you spend some more time around, you will understand the need and necessity of having trusted members and the value they bring to this community.  This thread is full of asking for proof that these things exist, the best way is what I have outlined (noticed how I wasn't even asking for them to choose me), they posted pictures and video that I have already said are not conclusive, so unless you have any other ideas on what they can do, that is the best and most transparent way.  I also said that they could of course work out a different deal with someone to test the unit, but speaking personally, I believe a free test unit is the most fair compensation for the time and service it would take to do the tests.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:41:21 AM

It all comes down to the reviewer. You really put your name on the line with the review so you want to be accurate.  If you say it's great and it goes out and is not.... does not make you look to good.

But from what I see I doubt we will see a reviewer.   I don't see this being a big batch of miners.   It is still using the A2 chip so it is a good chip, but nothing new.  The new thing is to add water to it but this will make it more expensive.  So you will be able to get old A2's (air cooled) for cheaper.

Are you able to tell us how many you are making in this batch?
hdmediaservices

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:42:59 AM

LOL - Ah I see.  No wonder there is so much pressure to send the product to prove it is legit.  LOL

It is one thing to just test the item and return it (with the manufacturer covering all costs) -- it is another thing if the tester expects to keep the item.  Kind of a conflict of interest.

I don't know what to tell you guys, that's the way it works around here.  Perhaps when you spend some more time around, you will understand the need and necessity of having trusted members and the value they bring to this community.  This thread is full of asking for proof that these things exist, the best way is what I have outlined (noticed how I wasn't even asking for them to choose me), they posted pictures and video that I have already said are not conclusive, so unless you have any other ideas on what they can do, that is the best and most transparent way.  I also said that they could of course work out a different deal with someone to test the unit, but speaking personally, I believe a free test unit is the most fair compensation for the time and service it would take to do the tests.

"That's the way it works around here."  Sounds very old skool - LOL.  I'm sorry but perhaps times are changing.

There have been so many cloud mining scams, etc. -- I'm not sure anyone really trusts anyone on here anymore -- no matter if it says "Legendary" or "Senior" or whatever.  

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:51:07 AM

LOL - Ah I see.  No wonder there is so much pressure to send the product to prove it is legit.  LOL

It is one thing to just test the item and return it (with the manufacturer covering all costs) -- it is another thing if the tester expects to keep the item.  Kind of a conflict of interest.

I don't know what to tell you guys, that's the way it works around here.  Perhaps when you spend some more time around, you will understand the need and necessity of having trusted members and the value they bring to this community.  This thread is full of asking for proof that these things exist, the best way is what I have outlined (noticed how I wasn't even asking for them to choose me), they posted pictures and video that I have already said are not conclusive, so unless you have any other ideas on what they can do, that is the best and most transparent way.  I also said that they could of course work out a different deal with someone to test the unit, but speaking personally, I believe a free test unit is the most fair compensation for the time and service it would take to do the tests.

"That's the way it works around here."  Sounds very old skool - LOL.  I'm sorry but perhaps times are changing.

There have been so many cloud mining scams, etc. -- I'm not sure anyone really trusts anyone on here anymore -- no matter if it says "Legendary" or "Senior" or whatever.  

Sigh your trolling is starting to get on my nerves.  I am sitting here telling them how to gain trust, and instead of adding intellectual ideas on what can be done differently, you are just stating the reason we need reviewers in the first place.  Seriously, read your comment, you say times are a changin, but then quickly say there are too many scams.  Direct contradiction on yourself, then you fail to bring up any new ideas.  Congrats on joining my ignore list for wasting everyones time.

hdmediaservices

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:15:59 AM

Wow - someone is grumpy.

ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:53:38 PM

Wow - someone is grumpy.

He isn't grumpy, he's just correct.

Spend more time around here before telling someone who knows more than you how things work.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 07:25:22 PM

Where is your company located?

You never answered this?

Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:15:59 PM

Where is your company located?

You never answered this?

Given the date format, I'd say they aren't located in the USA
coldminers (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:35:43 AM

You are correct - not USA. Ukraine.

Few updates for today:
- We have started Batch 2
- Affiliate commission was raised from 2% to 4%
- Website development has moved to the final stage.
jamesdeng

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:25:35 AM

You are correct - not USA. Ukraine.

Few updates for today:
- We have started Batch 2
- Affiliate commission was raised from 2% to 4%
- Website development has moved to the final stage.

Post out some pictures please .
ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:57:17 AM

Why would you use oil as the liquid though? Why not water? It's free, and has better heat capacitance.

ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:31:19 PM

Why would you use oil as the liquid though? Why not water? It's free, and has better heat capacitance.

It could be as easy as the fact that the units don't exist.
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:34:48 AM

It could be as easy as the fact that the units don't exist.

Winner winner chicken dinner.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:25:34 AM

I will trade you a bridge for one.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: