Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:57:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[No Collateral*]★[No Interest]★ Offering Micro-Loans To Everyone!  (Read 75391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:05:39 PM

Loan Amount : 0.1 BTC (.075 BTC If .1 is to much. Just want to cover my month overdue for 7$ and pay off a month because the next month starts on the 10th.

Reason           : Pay the overdue invoice for my sites hosting in order to get my site back online as quickly as possible because I do not want to lose anymore traffic or users than I already have in the past 2 weeks. I have 1100 Users & a low ranking Alexa along with over 1200 unique visitors a day/3000 pageviews a day and really want to get back to work. I owe the funds to namecheap for my overdue hosting fees & can proove this easily - I do get paid next friday 17th of April but I most likely will be able to payback the funds on the 12th of April which is my birthday & I will have money to easily pay back this amount.

How Can I guarantee I Can Obtain The Bitcoins: I have a premier account with quickbt.ca which is canada's best & faster option to buy bitcoins via e-transfer which is usually how I buy 90% of the time and instead of maximum of .25btc a day the premier allows me to purchase up to 1 btc for using their services over 20 times. This can also be proven.

BTC Address  : 1DNyhscfywMd2UByws7XSyKN4UQ7Zjt3Z4
Term Length  : Maximum 8 Days but 4 Days Until Birthday Which I will Have Easily Enough To send back but in order to provide a guaranteed date incase something random happens I will state 8 days, Friday the 17th as payback date.

Namecheap Invoice Sent To You Via PM to show legitimacy. EarnBTCFast.com is also worth 3000$ USD valued so I really want to keep working on it.
@bitfilliates
earnbtcfast.com
facebook.com/earnbtcfast
Christopher Emberley

Address:
1DNyhscfywMd2UByws7XSyKN4UQ7Zjt3Z4

Signature:
HOaLIOy1aJuTU5dMAh8+wjMsn1Em9xLwYKmX8baLC/oBG8cAD7DiuWkQP2r+YvhDNChtS78CTKiEj7uokoHuHiA=

Let me know if i did something wrong with the signature. I haven't used signatures for much.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:17:08 PM

-

BTC Address  : 1DNyhscfywMd2UByws7XSyKN4UQ7Zjt3Z4
-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=258524

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:22:17 PM

how do you search trust profiles like that? Google doesn't pick them up and I dont think the forum search does either.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:36:09 PM

how do you search trust profiles like that? Google doesn't pick them up and I dont think the forum search does either.

No I didn't.
I just make it short and understandable. I'm too lazy to write a long story Cheesy

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:38:46 PM

sorry man i dont understand I was just trying to post the signature i made. I must of done something wrong. Please dont judge me by my lack of knowledge with sigs.

All i do is right click my address then enter the above form I have filled out for the OP that includes my loan request data and then click sign message correct?

Then i see the signature appear after clicking sign.

Let me know what i did wrong?
you had posted the trust page of someone who got a neutral from me for a PM loan request. The address that person asked me to send to is the same address you are asking the loan to go to.
lahm-44

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:01:40 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 11:11:16 PM by lahm-44

Quickseller I don't understand why you posted on my trust page that I requested a loan and you denied me? Like what is that have to do with trust other than almost doing it for the sake of embarassing me or what?

You said no and then I said ok... Lol i really don't get that.

And here below is the other bad review I recieved on my trust page quoting that I ripped off someone for my LBC account where actually I was a complete idiot to try to sell that in the first place and after trusting someone with the actual name of the account then realizing he was just trying to scam my account I backed out. Only to have a frustrated guy go crazy on me and wake up the next day having my account banned by lbc staff.

I will revoke my request for a loan. Sorry for any inconvenience if you had any but I do not think you have received the request yet so.
Jaiboon

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:18:23 PM

Loan amount required: 0.05
Term length: 2  day
Interest: 30% (repay 0.065)

My address:  1GZ6EEwVX3rYAPEPSDscsRZXJgjefKNTR5

and I'm just a little short. If you can't make it happen (since I don't have any collateral) I understand

Thanks
Muhammed Zakir (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:16:22 AM

Loan Ammount: 0.1btc
Reason: Personal
Collateral: my sig earnings
Repayment: 12 April 2015
Address: 1JBSu1L1RpUMNvw21C5zDNQw5jwqahiwnV

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I need a 0.1BTC loan on 8 Apr 2015 for Personal Reason. Collateral is my sig earnings. Repayment on 12 April 2015, Address is 1JBSu1L1RpUMNvw21C5zDNQw5jwqahiwnV
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1JBSu1L1RpUMNvw21C5zDNQw5jwqahiwnV
GzJnZhh6DSopnb5qNCi4Ld24sJVk4Icw8ihUOrf1DPRkMW3EaUjpQdWDr83qrsFFyeOXKxfMeMv4zh7EbnIY4Z0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Sorry! Denied.

Code:
Loan Amount : 0.1 BTC (.075 BTC If .1 is to much. Just want to cover my month overdue for 7$ and pay off a month because the next month starts on the 10th.

Reason           : Pay the overdue invoice for my sites hosting in order to get my site back online as quickly as possible because I do not want to lose anymore traffic or users than I already have in the past 2 weeks. I have 1100 Users & a low ranking Alexa along with over 1200 unique visitors a day/3000 pageviews a day and really want to get back to work. I owe the funds to namecheap for my overdue hosting fees & can proove this easily - I do get paid next friday 17th of April but I most likely will be able to payback the funds on the 12th of April which is my birthday & I will have money to easily pay back this amount.

How Can I guarantee I Can Obtain The Bitcoins: I have a premier account with quickbt.ca which is canada's best & faster option to buy bitcoins via e-transfer which is usually how I buy 90% of the time and instead of maximum of .25btc a day the premier allows me to purchase up to 1 btc for using their services over 20 times. This can also be proven.

BTC Address  : 1DNyhscfywMd2UByws7XSyKN4UQ7Zjt3Z4
Term Length  : Maximum 8 Days but 4 Days Until Birthday Which I will Have Easily Enough To send back but in order to provide a guaranteed date incase something random happens I will state 8 days, Friday the 17th as payback date.

Namecheap Invoice Sent To You Via PM to show legitimacy. EarnBTCFast.com is also worth 3000$ USD valued so I really want to keep working on it.
@bitfilliates
earnbtcfast.com
facebook.com/earnbtcfast
Christopher Emberley

Address:

Signature:
HOaLIOy1aJuTU5dMAh8+wjMsn1Em9xLwYKmX8baLC/oBG8cAD7DiuWkQP2r+YvhDNChtS78CTKiEj7uokoHuHiA=

Let me know if i did something wrong with the signature. I haven't used signatures for much.

earnbtcfast.com looks like a good name but it is hard to sell. So denied. Sorry!

Code:
Quickseller I don't understand why you posted on my trust page that I requested a loan and you denied me? Like what is that have to do with trust other than almost doing it for the sake of embarassing me or what?

You said no and then I said ok... Lol i really don't get that.

And here below is the other bad review I recieved on my trust page quoting that I ripped off someone for my LBC account where actually I was a complete idiot to try to sell that in the first place and after trusting someone with the actual name of the account then realizing he was just trying to scam my account I backed out. Only to have a frustrated guy go crazy on me and wake up the next day having my account banned by lbc staff.

[img]http://www.clipular.com/c/5422077717774336.png?k=Pj4tmvspXALmp8lrO0gpI8oXwSs[/img]

[font=Verdana][size=10pt][size=10pt][b]I will revoke my request for a loan. Sorry for any inconvenience if you had any but I do not think you have received the request yet so. [/b][/size][/size][/font]

It is to tell you have asked a bigger loan than you should ask. a warning to others.

Also, you shouldn't sell your LBC account. Others will be scammed if it gets into wrong hands.

Muhammed Zakir (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:17:15 AM

Loan amount required: 0.05
Term length: 2  day
Interest: 30% (repay 0.065)

My address:  1GZ6EEwVX3rYAPEPSDscsRZXJgjefKNTR5

and I'm just a little short. If you can't make it happen (since I don't have any collateral) I understand

Thanks

Whhat about this loan of yours? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=710001.msg8045777#msg8045777

lahm-44

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:43:46 AM

Muhammed I actually didn't sell my LBC account thats my whole point I immediately withdrew the idea the second I realized it was dumb but honestly is selling a reputable lbc account much different then selling say a hero bitcoin tlak account?

same negatives could happen Smiley

And if i was to ask for a smaller amount such as .035btc which equals $8.57 and will pay my overdue hosting fees (29 days overdue with a new invoice on the 13th of april) it will atleast allow me to get my site back online until I can fend for myself plus give me some trust and reputation here?

I can put this bitcointalk account +whatever i discussed before to do this.

Proof I'm not looking for a quick loan to buy anything stupid. give a guy a chance Smiley

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:50:22 AM

Loan Ammount: 0.1btc
Reason: Personal
Collateral: my sig earnings
Repayment: 12 April 2015
Address: 1JBSu1L1RpUMNvw21C5zDNQw5jwqahiwnV

Code:
I need a 0.1BTC loan on 8 Apr 2015 for Personal Reason. Collateral is my sig earnings. Repayment on 12 April 2015, Address is 1JBSu1L1RpUMNvw21C5zDNQw5jwqahiwnV
1JBSu1L1RpUMNvw21C5zDNQw5jwqahiwnV
GzJnZhh6DSopnb5qNCi4Ld24sJVk4Icw8ihUOrf1DPRkMW3EaUjpQdWDr83qrsFFyeOXKxfMeMv4zh7EbnIY4Z0=

Sorry! Denied.

may I ask what's your reason for denying?   Tongue
don't worry if you can't, though
Muhammed Zakir (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:12:09 AM

Muhammed I actually didn't sell my LBC account thats my whole point I immediately withdrew the idea the second I realized it was dumb but honestly is selling a reputable lbc account much different then selling say a hero bitcoin tlak account?

same negatives could happen Smiley

It is different. You shouldn't trust a person by looking at his/her rank and also people by Bitcointalk accounts for prestige or for earning from signature campaign etc... But by a reputable LBC account is mostly for scamming but there are genuine users too.

And if i was to ask for a smaller amount such as .035btc which equals $8.57 and will pay my overdue hosting fees (29 days overdue with a new invoice on the 13th of april) it will atleast allow me to get my site back online until I can fend for myself plus give me some trust and reputation here?

I can put this bitcointalk account +whatever i discussed before to do this.

Your BCT account will be enough for 0.035BTC loan. I will need a signed message.

Proof I'm not looking for a quick loan to buy anything stupid. give a guy a chance Smiley

[ img]http://www.clipular.com/c/4846517203501056.png?k=e0N0WG4zHH8qFM26rjwoVln_7z0[/img]

Image can be faked.

Muhammed Zakir (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:13:33 AM

Sorry! Denied.

may I ask what's your reason for denying?   Tongue

I thought sig payment is enough but it isn't.

lahm-44

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:15:58 AM

Address:

HETRuIMitFdKpUKNT4zljYwJQEBdD11QimU7F6TUWyi7GVx8eKm6gBSY/lKk7ayk1kUwOzQmZgZysVzlWo2h3tU=

This Is lahm-44 and I need a 0.35BTC loan on 8 Apr 2015 for Website hosting backpay. Collateral is my bitcointalk account. Repayment on 12 April 2015, Address is 1DNyhscfywMd2UByws7XSyKN4UQ7Zjt3Z4
HBoNQjYrxV5v5yvmhjHfftu1JRVVjaL0ussx6CGpuADTV/Eyd3q0I9wpAmibzb5PJBds2p3BRfvhBU+ZRwlgQMg=
lahm-44

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:16:33 AM

is that correct? some reason i don't think i did that right lol
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:21:52 AM

Sorry! Denied.

may I ask what's your reason for denying?   Tongue

I thought sig payment is enough but it isn't.

lol. I though so   Grin
well thanks for helping me anyway.
lahm-44

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:46:16 AM

Your BCT account will be enough for 0.035BTC loan. I will need a signed message.

I signed the message could you let me know if i did everything right?
Muhammed Zakir (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:05:22 AM

I didn't verify your messages. I want to tell you that I can't give you this loan. Your trust page say not to give the loan. Sorry!

P.S. You sent 3 messages with same content. Please don't repeat this.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:17:09 AM

Needed 0.02
Will repay tomorrow or max in 2 days
address : 19sRwgCWB9FtpCeKqUpN1CqmErUM58GNbt

Thanks

lahm-44

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:29:07 AM

I didn't verify your messages. I want to tell you that I can't give you this loan. Your trust page say not to give the loan. Sorry!

P.S. You sent 3 messages with same content. Please don't repeat this.

then why did you just say up above that my account will cover .035 btc...

don't make me look like an idiot because i'm asking if ive done everything right. all i did was see your reply to my request of .035 saying yes that will cover and sent you the details.

If you want you can have the login to this account now and i'll pay you back tomorrow for such a small amount. really sucked when you said yes to the account.

take it until I pay you tomorrow. thats the last i'll ask.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: