Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling RFID reader/writer Hardware/Bitcoins/Runescape rares/random items.  (Read 3793 times)
hellocandyass (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:24:49 AM

Hey, I did some research on that escrow. I believe localbitcoins.com offers an escrow, I'm not sure about the fee differential. I believe that's the best option as well. I'd like to increase my feedback.
Try looking around the forum here. Your best bet is OgNasty on these forums. He is a great escrow, and has been around for a while.
Typically who is responsible for the fees? I highly doubt it's free.
It normally falls on the buyer, there are legitimate escrows that are free too. You just have to find the right one.

Thanks a bunch dude.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:15:28 AM

Hey, I did some research on that escrow. I believe localbitcoins.com offers an escrow, I'm not sure about the fee differential. I believe that's the best option as well. I'd like to increase my feedback.
Try looking around the forum here. Your best bet is OgNasty on these forums. He is a great escrow, and has been around for a while.
It normally falls on the buyer, there are legitimate escrows that are free too. You just have to find the right one.

Thanks a bunch dude.
No problem.
OgNasty is one of the big escrows here, there are more. I'd have to find a list that was thrown around at one time.

Edit: devthedev is a good one too. here is a list, not up to date I think, but a start. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0
There are many more, just giving you a start point.

hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 02:39:12 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 03:06:35 AM by Cyrus

Thanks a bunch dude.
No problem.
OgNasty is one of the big escrows here, there are more. I'd have to find a list that was thrown around at one time.

Edit: devthedev is a good one too. here is a list, not up to date I think, but a start. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0
There are many more, just giving you a start point.

Thanks, I will look to use OgNasty at the buyers discretion.
hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 08:01:18 PM

http://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.us/v2/xq90/661/W61XRA.png
[IMG=http://imagize[Suspicious link removed]http://ageshack.us/v2/xq90/661/W61XRA.png][/img]
winter
Legendary

Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:16:26 PM

great to see seller using escrow. even when this seller did not know what it was and googled it and found out.
to the seller : escrow is the way to go on this forum when u have low or no rep. This is a great way to show that you are a legit person selling the item.
The funds that u are asking for are held with a TRUSTED 3rd party from the forum. Once the funds are sent to the 3rd party, the Seller you would send the item to the Buyer. Once the buyer says that the package got to him 100% as said in the post. The buyer then contacts the escrow 3rd party person and tells him its all good to release the funds to the seller.

This makes it alot easier to trust a member when they have no trust or feedback.
So to the seller i hope everything goes well and hope to see you selling more on the forums Smiley
hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 09:21:23 PM

great to see seller using escrow. even when this seller did not know what it was and googled it and found out.
to the seller : escrow is the way to go on this forum when u have low or no rep. This is a great way to show that you are a legit person selling the item.
The funds that u are asking for are held with a TRUSTED 3rd party from the forum. Once the funds are sent to the 3rd party, the Seller you would send the item to the Buyer. Once the buyer says that the package got to him 100% as said in the post. The buyer then contacts the escrow 3rd party person and tells him its all good to release the funds to the seller.

This makes it alot easier to trust a member when they have no trust or feedback.
So to the seller i hope everything goes well and hope to see you selling more on the forums Smiley

Thanks.
hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 07:12:21 PM

Still looking for a buyer.
ezeminer
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:28:47 PM

I know a guy that might be interested in buying the runescape items, how much on those?

hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:36:44 AM

I know a guy that might be interested in buying the runescape items, how much on those?

Which ones is he looking to buy?
ezeminer
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:44:28 AM

Which ones is he looking to buy?
partyhats

hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 08:28:03 PM

How much per hat could he offer?
hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 07:16:43 PM

Still selling a bit over 2k USD on localbitcoin.
hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 07:19:43 PM

let's go.
hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 07:28:19 PM

Still selling