Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TECHNOBIT fucked us  (Read 6844 times)
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:31:07 PM

Nice shell game... don't ship miners and mine with them then sell them used to others. Why are people waiting months for miners? What pos company. Pretty obvious at this point they are pulling a BFL.

He went to the BFL school of marketing

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:04:31 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 07:43:19 AM by Bicknellski

Nice shell game... don't ship miners and mine with them then sell them used to others. Why are people waiting months for miners? What pos company. Pretty obvious at this point they are pulling a BFL.

He went to the BFL school of marketing

He taught Josh Zipkin that is for sure. He had Marto's crib sheets on how to delay shipment down, as well as screwing the most vocal hard and first with broken / faulty units.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
joeventura

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:36:10 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 02:21:47 PM by joeventura

Some people never learn it seems
kiroy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:20:29 PM

hello marto from technobit i have a question, i orderd a vew dice miners on your website 4 in total but in 3 different orders. the first was on time but the second and third are still not sended?!? on my account it say "preperation in progress" can please explain what is happening en send my miners to me. thanks in advance greets kiroy.
joeventura

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:04:21 PM

hello marto from technobit i have a question, i orderd a vew dice miners on your website 4 in total but in 3 different orders. the first was on time but the second and third are still not sended?!? on my account it say "preperation in progress" can please explain what is happening en send my miners to me. thanks in advance greets kiroy.

He is mining Bitcoins with them.

Bicknellski

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:29:18 PM

I'm pretty sure Martin has more or less ignored this post. You might want to do that in the Technobit thread where is trying to steer his way around Bulgarian authorities and keep his dissatisfied customers to use PM and Email so as he doesn't have to have more dirt aired in public. Guy is never going to learn until authorities put his ass in jail.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 06:54:52 PM

I'm pretty sure Martin has more or less ignored this post. You might want to do that in the Technobit thread where is trying to steer his way around Bulgarian authorities and keep his dissatisfied customers to use PM and Email so as he doesn't have to have more dirt aired in public. Guy is never going to learn until authorities put his ass in jail.
Will appreciate "The guy" instead of "Guy"

Grin

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Bicknellski

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:56:25 PM

Guy at the start of the sentence Guy is not they guy you are think there Guy.

I should pronounce your name Ghee to avoid confusion right?

Will appreciate "The guy" instead of "Guy"

Grin

dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:59:34 PM

I am not sure what miners you are talking about, but as far as i know they are just a shop which orders from other companies who make a deal with them to sell miners.
Never seen them have own brand miners in shop.
I think you ordered one miner which probably was from a company which disappeared.
Their are plenty which was going to deliver in feb. but went offline or never answer if you mail them

Worth mentioning that Technobit had a deal where you could trade them Black Arrow chips and get an assembled Black Arrow board with a couple fewer chips.  This was back in July and they claimed they'd be shipping in a couple weeks.  Minersource did a deal where they traded a lot of the Black Arrow orders they owed but couldn't get because Black Arrow couldn't seem to ship anything not crappy and/or explosive.  As far as I know, though, Minersource never had money from that, they simply traded chips from Black Arrow to Technobit.  As far as I know no one on that deal got any hardware ever.  Supposedly there were some bad parts put on the boards, which caused the initial delay.  Our hosting center should have had quite a few of the Technobit boards, and we even offered Technobit to do the repair for free on the boards that should have come here.  They talked with us a bit then never said anything to us after.  They had plenty of stock and have shipped the same boards to other people, but for some reason I haven't heard of one of the orders through that big Minersource trade going through.  I wouldn't deal with them after seeing this.

Everything above is as far as I know- and I didn't order anything from them so that might not be too far, but we were discussing helping them fill that minersource order, possibly doing more than just the assembly on boards to be hosted here- and they suddenly went dark on us, all while their website claimed they had the exact same boards in stock and shipping.

--
novak

Never had a problem with Technobit. I converted my Black Arrow chips to 2Hex4M miners thru the Minersource deal. Happy with them.
Bicknellski

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:01:00 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 07:11:46 PM by Bicknellski

Tell that to Qeu who has been waiting for 14 weeks.

You do know that a large number of people are complaining and some have filed complaints in Bulgaria right?

Guess dogjunior forgot he already posted he received his units. I wonder why you post that twice? Shilling for Martin?

ECC commission: "According Technomachinex, the faulty parts were received before Christmas 2014. Next they were sent to the manufacturer for repair. You should receive the repaired parts around 6th of April."

So not only are you giving wrong data to the ECC, you constantly lied about shipping data and sent items. I am over 14 weeks without that hardware now.

jekecoin

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 07:05:50 PM

I am not sure what miners you are talking about, but as far as i know they are just a shop which orders from other companies who make a deal with them to sell miners.
I think you ordered one miner which probably was from a company which disappeared.
Their are plenty which was going to deliver in feb. but went offline or never answer if you mail them

Worth mentioning that Technobit had a deal where you could trade them Black Arrow chips and get an assembled Black Arrow board with a couple fewer chips.  This was back in July and they claimed they'd be shipping in a couple weeks.  Minersource did a deal where they traded a lot of the Black Arrow orders they owed but couldn't get because Black Arrow couldn't seem to ship anything not crappy and/or explosive.  As far as I know, though, Minersource never had money from that, they simply traded chips from Black Arrow to Technobit.  As far as I know no one on that deal got any hardware ever.  Supposedly there were some bad parts put on the boards, which caused the initial delay.  Our hosting center should have had quite a few of the Technobit boards, and we even offered Technobit to do the repair for free on the boards that should have come here.  They talked with us a bit then never said anything to us after.  They had plenty of stock and have shipped the same boards to other people, but for some reason I haven't heard of one of the orders through that big Minersource trade going through.  I wouldn't deal with them after seeing this.

Everything above is as far as I know- and I didn't order anything from them so that might not be too far, but we were discussing helping them fill that minersource order, possibly doing more than just the assembly on boards to be hosted here- and they suddenly went dark on us, all while their website claimed they had the exact same boards in stock and shipping.

--
novak

Never had a problem with Technobit. I converted my Black Arrow chips to 2Hex4M miners thru the Minersource deal. Happy with them.

I for example, Im waiting fron Xmas to get my money.

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:01:58 AM

Worth mentioning that Technobit had a deal where you could trade them Black Arrow chips and get an assembled Black Arrow board with a couple fewer chips.  This was back in July and they claimed they'd be shipping in a couple weeks.  Minersource did a deal where they traded a lot of the Black Arrow orders they owed but couldn't get because Black Arrow couldn't seem to ship anything not crappy and/or explosive.  As far as I know, though, Minersource never had money from that, they simply traded chips from Black Arrow to Technobit.  As far as I know no one on that deal got any hardware ever.  Supposedly there were some bad parts put on the boards, which caused the initial delay.  Our hosting center should have had quite a few of the Technobit boards, and we even offered Technobit to do the repair for free on the boards that should have come here.  They talked with us a bit then never said anything to us after.  They had plenty of stock and have shipped the same boards to other people, but for some reason I haven't heard of one of the orders through that big Minersource trade going through.  I wouldn't deal with them after seeing this.

--
novak

YOU HAVE TO USE BIG RED TEXT TO GET MARTO'S ATTENTION

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Bicknellski

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:29:49 AM

Worth mentioning that Technobit had a deal where you could trade them Black Arrow chips and get an assembled Black Arrow board with a couple fewer chips.  This was back in July and they claimed they'd be shipping in a couple weeks.  Minersource did a deal where they traded a lot of the Black Arrow orders they owed but couldn't get because Black Arrow couldn't seem to ship anything not crappy and/or explosive.  As far as I know, though, Minersource never had money from that, they simply traded chips from Black Arrow to Technobit.  As far as I know no one on that deal got any hardware ever.  Supposedly there were some bad parts put on the boards, which caused the initial delay.  Our hosting center should have had quite a few of the Technobit boards, and we even offered Technobit to do the repair for free on the boards that should have come here.  They talked with us a bit then never said anything to us after.  They had plenty of stock and have shipped the same boards to other people, but for some reason I haven't heard of one of the orders through that big Minersource trade going through.  I wouldn't deal with them after seeing this.

--
novak

YOU HAVE TO USE BIG RED TEXT TO GET MARTO'S ATTENTION

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

He does rather love a wall of RED TEXT if I remember. He usually just ignores you and steals your money and says it is your fault because you used red bold text. Sounds legit and legal right?

joeventura

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:13:58 PM

You can be a profitable company if you only deliver 50% of what is paid for and the other knuckleheads just keep coming back.

Eventually you will be in the 50% that get screwed so just wait your turn for the screwing it will come to you if you are stupid enough to keep buying
Qeu

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:35:58 PM

So, did someone received his hw or refund yet? Seems it is wiser to just buy btc now instead of trying to mine btc with these miners, they won't make enough to pay for their electricity now. Hell, not even worth the coolers they need! I just shut them off. That's about €6000 lost on Black Arrow and Technomachinex/Technobit for me.
jekecoin

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 05:24:00 AM

So, did someone received his hw or refund yet? Seems it is wiser to just buy btc now instead of trying to mine btc with these miners, they won't make enough to pay for their electricity now. Hell, not even worth the coolers they need! I just shut them off. That's about €6000 lost on Black Arrow and Technomachinex/Technobit for me.
If you are interested in mining buy from other company or second hand, not from Technobit scamers.

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:39:22 PM

So not this guy?

Yeah, I am owed 19 boards.  I received 6 so if anyone wants some just let me know.

Hey Marto, did you ever follow up and find out where this guy's boards went?  I still have one hundred air coolers that have been sitting in boxes in the corner of my hosting room for EIGHT MONTHS without a single word.

wait a second...

Hey Marto, did you ever follow up and find out where this guy's boards went?  I still have one hundred air coolers that have been sitting in boxes in the corner of my hosting room for EIGHT MONTHS without a single word.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Bicknellski

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:08:32 PM

So not this guy?

Yeah, I am owed 19 boards.  I received 6 so if anyone wants some just let me know.

wait a second...

Should post this in his support thread so he can see it. Doubt he will even glance in here.

sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:11:54 PM

He mentioned in this thread that he'd look into it, but that was five or six weeks ago.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Bicknellski

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:34:01 PM

He mentioned in this thread that he'd look into it, but that was five or six weeks ago.

He usually offers he will "check", he will "ship", he will "rma", he will insert "excuse here".

Suggest the person who is seeking a resolution reports him to the Bulgarian authorities. http://www.ecc.bg/submit-a-complaint.htm

And to really get his attention go to his other thread and post in red and badger him till he either refunds the person or as he has done in the past blacklists you and refuses to refund or compensate. Either way report him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: