Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TECHNOBIT fucked us  (Read 6840 times)
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:51:33 PM

Yeah, I know better than to expect any real resolution here.

What sucks is, I really like the idea of third-party manufacturers making non-crappy miners, but Technobit is sorta ruining the landscape. It's not gonna be difficult to be better at delivery and customer service than they are, but will anyone even be interested in independent manufacturers if all the representatives are either overt scammers or only mostly scammers?

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:07:35 PM

What sucks is, I really like the idea of third-party manufacturers making non-crappy miners, but Technobit is sorta ruining the landscape. It's not gonna be difficult to be better at delivery and customer service than they are, but will anyone even be interested in independent manufacturers if all the representatives are either overt scammers or only mostly scammers?

1st party or 3rd very very very few are legit or without any baggage.

Been a long wait to see the end game with Technobit and Martin but it was very clear what type of person and company this was early on given how he was treating his customers.

Doesn't take a lot to be honest. Just need the right people involved.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:54:08 PM

1st party or 3rd very very very few are legit or without any baggage.

Been a long wait to see the end game with Technobit and Martin but it was very clear what type of person and company this was early on given how he was treating his customers.

Doesn't take a lot to be honest. Just need the right people involved.

Its the long con.

Soon everyone will lose
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:47:57 PM

It's really too bad Brimstone and everyone else ended up getting screwed in this. He bought some Chilis and Habaneros from us, and he was always a really good guy to deal with. One of the real tragedies of things like this is that a lot of the kind of guys who bought from us or from Marto are small enthusiasts who genuinely like to tinker with hardware.
Bicknellski

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:49:18 AM

It's really too bad Brimstone and everyone else ended up getting screwed in this. He bought some Chilis and Habaneros from us, and he was always a really good guy to deal with. One of the real tragedies of things like this is that a lot of the kind of guys who bought from us or from Marto are small enthusiasts who genuinely like to tinker with hardware.

The flip side of this was when Avalon screwed over some great 3rd party makers who would have been supportive of those who are interested still in tinkering. We used to have a larger ecosystem too bad it is gone. There are always a small number of people who will screw everyone over as well as a number of people to ENABLE them. Martin was given support too long... and mark my words Avalon is going to turn on the community again given their nature.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:14:24 PM

Martin turned on the market long ago and just like avalon the lemmings keep going back to the slaughter
Bicknellski

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:44:15 PM

He has gone completely dark now. Guess he is folding his bitcointalk tent and moving his sham elsewhere.

RRCN

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:40:02 PM

Thief, stole $5000 of me!
https://www.facebook.com/martin.sirakov.9
jekecoin

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 01:33:16 AM

Marto is alive, a few hours ago ask me for the refund Smiley
I'm waiting for may refunt Marto

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
Qeu

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:31:50 PM

Marto is alive, a few hours ago ask me for the refund Smiley
I'm waiting for may refunt Marto
So did you get it? Got a pm from Marto and answered, but heard nothing back, again.
Qeu

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:11:25 AM

Got this in my mail, if you want to see your money back, at least try and pm me the data to get your case along with mine, or email what is asked to the Chief Directorate National Police directly at BBSimeonov@mvr.bg.

Dear Mr./Ms. xxxxx,

We’ve received your e-mail with the information about Martin Sirakov. In order to check it and link it to a real person in Bulgaria we need to know, do you know the actual victims of this fraud, the exact date, amount and currency of the payment, from which accounts the payment was made, what is the purchased equipment. We need to know do you have e-mails, which were received from mail boxes used by Martin Sirakov and which are related to a purchase of equipment from that person? If you have that kind data, it’ll be of great help for us. In order to prove that this activity is actual internet fraud or other type of crime we need that information and we need the correspondence between Sirakov and the victims, who purchased a specific equipment and still don’t have it delivered after the announced shipment period.

I hope that you can give us the needed information.

Best regards,

B.Simeonov

Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Bulgaria

Chief Directorate National Police

Cyber Crime Investigation Unit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: