Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [close]  (Read 3526 times)
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:43:30 PM

Sure the green trust won't get him anything more using a sig campaign, but he can always use it to scam or create an IPO for a cryptocoin.
cramved

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:16:47 PM

Hi I am new here I was just wondering if selling accounts is allowed on this site. From some of the posts it seems like is some like it is not.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:20:21 PM

Hi I am new here I was just wondering if selling accounts is allowed on this site. From some of the posts it seems like is some like it is not.

Yes. You can sell accounts. In fact, Quickseller sells accounts. If you wanted to buy accounts, he has a whole range of them.

cramved

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:31:19 PM

Yes. You can sell accounts. In fact, Quickseller sells accounts. If you wanted to buy accounts, he has a whole range of them.

If you can sell accounts then why are people worried about anonymity of the account?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:05:35 PM

actually my inventory is running very low and will likely stop selling once I sell what I have
cramved

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:11:58 PM

actually my inventory is running very low and will likely stop selling once I sell what I have

Is it not worth it/profitable anymore or something of the sort?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:14:23 PM

There are a lot of scam attempts and they tend to take a long time to sell them. Plus it is frustrating to see the level of spam on most of the accounts.
cramved

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:41:20 PM

There are a lot of scam attempts and they tend to take a long time to sell them. Plus it is frustrating to see the level of spam on most of the accounts.

Ok makes sense that you would not want to support a group of people that hurt the community that you like.
WTS Hero Acct (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:06:41 PM

I
Ok makes sense that you would not want to support a group of people that hurt the community that you like.

I think he is legitimately offering a service that people can benefit from, but yes sadly there are a lot of scammers on here, which make it difficult for anyone trying to do legitimate business.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:51:13 AM

That is not surprising. You appear to value misrepresntation. even lying, before anything else. Word speads.
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:24:49 AM

That is not surprising. You appear to value misrepresntation. even lying, before anything else. Word speads.

Care to elaborate? Besides the one case which attracted a lot of attention, I haven't seen any other accusation against Quickseller. Whatever was his reason for getting into this business, I feel he is not comfortable doing it anymore. The market slowing down may have contributed too.
WTS Hero Acct (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:59:38 PM

Still for sale, will take 1.6BTC
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:50:14 PM

escrow?

i offer 1.2 btc

Thanks for the offer.  I will keep taking offers for the next week or so.

I guess escrow is possible, I just don't want to see the account get red flagged as some like to do.

That's what the escrows are used . They are basically trusted members . So basically the Idendity of the account won't get releaved before you sell your account .
Btw could you tell us how much Activity / posts (Approximated numbers to keep your account annonymus)

~ Madness

Well i think these infos may totally reveal the account
And then removal of green trust to black or red very soon

A green trust member worths much more
Green trust can't be obtain Easily

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: