Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covert Mining in "Ant Hole"  (Read 4434 times)
alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:43:05 PM

Some of these comments are cancer. Really some of you need better things to do with your time then to come in and bash a thread like this. I also have pondered this as it is the like major gating factor in profits for mining (*shakes head* Idiots). Iv'e also come up with a grey area legal method of tricking out a meter from not recording a defined circuit.

I guess I don't really know how to respond. Folks come to these forums all the time with claims of "free electricity", with dreams of riches in their head. I just wanted to make sure the original poster was aware of the risks associated with this. If that's "cancer", then I will happily move along and never comment here again.

Sorry to have clouded things here with a dose of reality.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hodedowe

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:04:36 PM

Some of these comments are cancer. Really some of you need better things to do with your time then to come in and bash a thread like this. I also have pondered this as it is the like major gating factor in profits for mining (*shakes head* Idiots). Iv'e also come up with a grey area legal method of tricking out a meter from not recording a defined circuit.

I guess I don't really know how to respond. Folks come to these forums all the time with claims of "free electricity", with dreams of riches in their head. I just wanted to make sure the original poster was aware of the risks associated with this. If that's "cancer", then I will happily move along and never comment here again.

All you said is that he could be fired if caught. I'm don't think anyone thought you were calling him a douchebag or anything similar. Just facts. He's probably aware of it too. I think the cancer post was directed to others.

Solo mining is alive and profitable!
Helped? Thanks! 1CXRFh4bDVFBsUzoHMMDbTMPcBP14RUTus
mrkubanftw

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 11:56:04 AM

Well that's all well and good if you wish to have the appearance of a parent pointing a finger at a child and scolding them. I read the OP as he probably understood all those risks BEFORE he took the action of setting it up. Since its already set up , we would have to assume he's done that due duty no?

In any case. I DO know how to get free electricity. Its grey area not really illegal. PM me if anyone's interested.
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:17:47 PM

I must say I am sad they never posted pics of the Antminer in a crawl space.  I really wanted to see it.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
hodedowe

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:34:38 AM

I must say I am sad they never posted pics of the Antminer in a crawl space.  I really wanted to see it.

Don't feel bad. He sent me a pic of the crawlspace and the miners. I'll share it with you guys

Solo mining is alive and profitable!
Helped? Thanks! 1CXRFh4bDVFBsUzoHMMDbTMPcBP14RUTus
fvineyard

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:44:25 AM

LOL, nice pic Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: