Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Invest BTC ★ 200% ★ Backed by Real Revenue & Real Work! (NOT Ponzi) ★  (Read 9362 times)
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:08:08 PM

Also my original account was a Sr account... but some mods had it out for me and banned the account.

I did not do anything wrong (maybe posted too much but that's it)

I also have many more sources of revenue.  Cool

U was spamming all over the place. Thats why they banned you. Oh maybe no, mods was wrong and u not guilty. Lets see if bad bear can show up and shade some light on you.

Sorry for trying to be an active member here. I have many bitcoin related projects that required many posts and updates.

I like to keep my people in "the know".

So bring it and ban this account...I will be back with a new one in 5 minutes. Wink

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:14:50 PM

Also my original account was a Sr account... but some mods had it out for me and banned the account.

I did not do anything wrong (maybe posted too much but that's it)

I also have many more sources of revenue.  Cool

U was spamming all over the place. Thats why they banned you. Oh maybe no, mods was wrong and u not guilty. Lets see if bad bear can show up and shade some light on you.

Sorry for trying to be an active member here. I have many bitcoin related projects that required many posts and updates.

I like to keep my people in "the know".

So bring it and ban this account...I will be back with a new one in 5 minutes. Wink

You have as well many shills here. so no one will care about you and your projects.
Normal user who know how to behave will have one account and no need for more.

But you typical spammer(dont confuse people with being active) thinks you knows better.
All 3 people invested in you and your other project? probably shills as well.
I suggest GTFO
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:21:38 PM

You have as well many shills here. so no one will care about you and your projects.

But you typical spammer(dont confuse people with being active) thinks you knows better.
I suggest GTFO

Really? Have you seen your trust feedback? Now who is a scammer?

You just go around this forum and talk trash about everyone...

What have you done around here to make the bitcoin community better or bigger?

Thought so...

Also, I only made this offer because I have been seeing too many "ponzi" and other investment scams in the bitcoin community and allot of people are buying into them... They will get ripped off over time so this is why I wanted to offer a real investment opportunity.

Everyone that really knows me or has dealt with me in the past can tell you that I am honest and a nice guy.

Don't know how to explain myself any clearer.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:27:51 PM

I suggest GTFO

Really? Have you seen your trust feedback? Now who is a scammer?

You just go around this forum and talk trash about everyone...

What have you done around here to make the bitcoin community better or bigger?

Thought so...

Also, I only made this offer because I have been seeing too many "ponzi" and other investment scams in the bitcoin community and allot of people are buying into them... They will get ripped off over time so this is why I wanted to offer a real investment opportunity.

Everyone that really knows me or has dealt with me in the past can tell you that I am honest and a nice guy.

Don't know how to explain myself any clearer.

My feedback have nothing to do here, im not asking for anything anyone. i still got same first account created long time ago. My feedback is done thanks to scammers, spammers, and muppets like you.
U honest? Thats why u have another newbie account, thats why u been banned already by bad mods.
Beside of anything, done more business(legit) with people who acctually means something and im still here. so my feedback is not that great example to turn this spot light from you.

To see deeper set your trust depht to 4 and watch what will happen.

TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:33:47 PM

My feedback have nothing to do here, im not asking for anything anyone. i still got same first account created long time ago. My feedback is done thanks to scammers, spammers, and muppets like you.
U honest? Thats why u have another newbie account, thats why u been banned already by bad mods.
Beside of anything, done more business(legit) with people who acctually means something and im still here. so my feedback is not that great example to turn this spot light from you.

I am done arguing with you.

Grow up and get a life.

All you do is talk trash about everyone's offers.

It's people like you that make this forums trust/rep system a joke!

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:35:03 PM

I am done arguing with you.

Grow up and get a life.

All you do is talk trash about everyone's offers.

It's people like you that make this forums trust/rep system a joke!

Ohh really, did i scared any of your investors? No one givving you money? GOOD. GTFO!!!
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:39:15 PM

Ohh really, did i scared any of your investors? No one givving you money? GOOD. GTFO!!!

I don't really need investors to make money but it would just help me to boost all the revenue streams.

But thank you for the chat.

Now if anyone has a real question or needs help, just reply or contact me.

TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:48:07 PM

Really man...

Thanks for the nice feedback.

I love how you leave neg feedback without ever dealing with me.

Edit: eye for an eye.  Wink

Just goes to show the type of person you are.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:48:59 PM

I don't really need investors to make money but it would just help me to boost all the revenue streams.

But thank you for the chat.

Now if anyone has a real question or needs help, just reply or contact me.

Title says it all-- Best Gamble!

Another account another negative. Every single time you will pop out with this bollocks i will leave negative for new account.
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:07:53 PM

I know the bitcoin community has been flooded with scams this past 6 months and I can tell you that this is not a scam.

I have real plans and real revenue streams to make this work.

So besides the fact that I have made multiple accounts in this forum, does anyone have a real question for me about my website or my revenue streams?

I want to be as open as I can about what I do and how I do it.
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 08:15:04 PM

karl,
       I use your services in my free time and enjoy them. I have just sent a small investment to you.
When I start getting some returns I will post here to clear some things up. Hope it helps!!! Smiley

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:16:53 PM

karl,
       I use your services in my free time and enjoy them. I have just sent a small investment to you.
When I start getting some returns I will post here to clear some things up. Hope it helps!!! Smiley

ok I am going to send you a PM so we can trade contact details so we can get in touch with each other if needed.

Thanks for the trust and the opportunity to prove myself.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:27:26 PM

Exactly when you need back up- doing....there is another new jraccount with investment.
Great!
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 08:29:02 PM

karl,

ok I am going to send you a PM so we can trade contact details so we can get in touch with each other if needed.

Not a problem. And to anyone who thinks this thread is scammy, I will post the results in the weeks/months to come.

Goodluck to everyone in the Bitcoin community!!!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:30:46 PM

karl,

Not a problem. And to anyone who thinks this thread is scammy, I will post the results in the weeks/months to come.

Goodluck to everyone in the Bitcoin community!!!

hey for both of you:  just quick newbie giveaway from another new account: http://goo.gl/AB4Qw8

both go there and claim your free btc. u need this more than anyone else.
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:42:43 PM

hey for both of you:  just quick newbie giveaway from another new account: REMOVE

And you said I was spamming...  Roll Eyes

Just go away please. You do not have anything good to say and all your comments are just "hot air".

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:46:10 PM

hey for both of you:  just quick newbie giveaway from another new account: REMOVE

And you said I was spamming...  Roll Eyes

Just go away please. You do not have anything good to say and all your comments are just "hot air".

just found another newbie who trying shitty stuff to get attention. he is same as you both.

I dont have to spam as i have more trades than anyone here.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:56:26 PM

proof that you are the owner of the site, and maybe i invest.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:10:22 PM

proof that you are the owner of the site, and maybe i invest.

Name:   ov3rflow9x
Activity:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 09:27:39 PM
Last Active:   Today at 10:09:20 PM
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:13:10 PM

Name:   ov3rflow9x
Activity:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 09:27:39 PM
Last Active:   Today at 10:09:20 PM

That is not me.

This is my only active account. I only use another account if this one gets banned. I do not use more than one account at a time. If they ban me for some reason, I will be back with another account but for now I only use this one.  Wink

Just being honest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: