Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 5975 times)
DannyMaddox (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 08:20:17 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2012, 05:08:08 PM by DannyMaddox

delete this topic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Graet
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 08:37:00 AM

I reposted to the alt currencies forum, for those that don't read the newbies.

| Ozcoin Pooled Mining Pty Ltd https://ozcoin.net Double Geometric Reward System https://lc.ozcoin.net for Litecoin mining DGM| https://crowncloud.net VPS and Dedicated Servers for the BTC community
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 08:38:15 AM

The consequences will never be the same.

Etlase2

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 08:38:39 AM

Is BCX so psychotic that he could perhaps destroy his own online persona? maybe. but I'd like to believe this story is true.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 08:49:07 AM

Wow...this is seriously fucked up...

Who the hell called him and his daughter and made threats?

Paul Holcomb....google that one...

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 08:50:25 AM

sorry for all the assholes that took this too far DannyMaddox. Hopefully those you have caused your family that much trouble, ESPECIALLY your daughter will be brought to justice.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:03:14 AM

RE:Etlas2

The post is 100% factual. I have a 20+ year history of integrity and spotless work history in Silicon Valley. Many people here know me and what is reflected in this forum and being attributed to me would be quickly dismissed by anyone who does know me. On the other hand Kaley Wu doesn't exist outside a fake FB profile and here on these forums. Anyone who can conduct background investigations will rapidly arrive at the same determination. I am not the person behind Kaley Wu.

Can you prove your claims in the original post? Like the phone call and bomb threat?

Also can you prove who you say you are as well?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

katie.mckinley

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

old user name chris3spice

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:09:46 AM

RE:Etlas2

The post is 100% factual. I have a 20+ year history of integrity and spotless work history in Silicon Valley. Many people here know me and what is reflected in this forum and being attributed to me would be quickly dismissed by anyone who does know me. On the other hand Kaley Wu doesn't exist outside a fake FB profile and here on these forums. Anyone who can conduct background investigations will rapidly arrive at the same determination. I am not the person behind Kaley Wu.

Can you prove your claims in the original post? Like the phone call and bomb threat?

Also can you prove who you say you are as well?

+1

I hope and pray you are who you say you are, but this is the internet, and your story does seem to cover everything and it mentions the same thing a couple times which is indicative of a liar trying to convince people to believe them.

I also agree that if someone did call an 11-year old and started going on about stuff they shouldn't they deserve punishment along with the bomb squad call...I would hope no one is that stupid...but then again, this is the internet
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:10:52 AM

Earlier this morning Friday I accepted a friend request from one of the many received  since Thursday and the person explained to me what was going on, pointed me to this forum and I have spent most of the day trying to grasp what a cryptocurrency program is and catching up on the history of this.

With the above comment in mind, is there any way that you can explain your 'lapse' in knowledge of Bitcoin and it's economic workings from the time you posted the comment below (that linked many to your Facebook profile in the first place), up till now, where you seem to be trying to 'grasp' the concept, as a beginner ?

This screenshot has come courtesy of Tech Crunch.
http://techcrunch.com/2011/06/16/payments-service-dwolla-hits-1m-a-week-in-transactions/

3 Days later, the following was posted along with more, on a 'History Of Bitcoin' related article.

The above comes courtesy of http://www.mtgoxsucks.org/a-piece-of-bitcoin-history?showall=&start=2

What I am confused about is, Mr. H is impersonating you and has faked an identity, yet the Facebook profile that things point to gives you the ability to answer friend requests etc....and led you here as a beginner, yet over a year ago, you were already well versed in Bitcoin Economics and Wallet operation as well as block reward amounts ?

I am completely confused now.

hatshepsut

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:16:59 AM

Earlier this morning Friday I accepted a friend request from one of the many received  since Thursday and the person explained to me what was going on, pointed me to this forum and I have spent most of the day trying to grasp what a cryptocurrency program is and catching up on the history of this.

With the above comment in mind, is there any way that you can explain your 'lapse' in knowledge of Bitcoin and it's economic workings from the time you posted the comment below (that linked many to your Facebook profile in the first place), up till now, where you seem to be trying to 'grasp' the concept, as a beginner ?

http://techcrunch.com/2011/06/16/payments-service-dwolla-hits-1m-a-week-in-transactions/

3 Days later, the following was posted along with more, on a 'History Of Bitcoin' related article.

The above comes courtesy of http://www.mtgoxsucks.org/a-piece-of-bitcoin-history?showall=&start=2

What I am confused about is, Mr. H is impersonating you and has faked an identity, yet the Facebook profile that things point to gives you the ability to answer friend requests etc....and led you here as a beginner, yet over a year ago, you were already well versed in Bitcoin Economics and Wallet operation as well as block reward amounts ?

Nicksasa

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 09:19:29 AM

@DannyMaddox, you could surely post a copy of the police report, right ? That would end all of this at once.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:20:17 AM

I'm posting this here because this will show the truth fairly quickly:

Who communicated to Danny Maddox through facebook and told him to come to the bitcointak.org forum in order to get answers?

This WILL determine if the supposed DannyMaddox post are true or false.

I know one of you on this forum who had Kelly Wu as a friend on Facebook.

Let's hear it guys....

Confirm it please.

One thing that doesn't make sense, as a side note, how did Danny Maddox know which people on Kelly Wu's FB were linked to this forum?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:21:06 AM

Between this and Zhou Tong I call the month of July officially the Bitcointalk-What-The-Fuck-Month-Of-The-Year.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:21:33 AM

@DannyMaddox, you could surely post a copy of the police report, right ? That would end all of this at once.

^ THis +1

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 09:21:58 AM

bbl watching inception

Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:22:30 AM

There has been so much lies and buillshit in this forums.. some legit proof would be really useful..
thrasher

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:25:19 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2012, 10:02:33 AM by thrasher

It sounds like BCX got in too deep and had to come up with this new elaborate story.

Please attach the police report so this story can be validated.

Bitlane's post proves you are not telling us the truth.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:35:31 AM

It was easy to determine the people on her Facebook as connected to this forum. Brian Santos of Tweet Forum made several post here as FlipPro about Tweet Forum,Charles Lee of Google, easily referenced as CobLee form the Github Litecoin along with one I'm about 90% sure is a person here named John King. I never made those post on TechCrunch, as it wouldn't be the first time my account was hacked. Bitlane you sure do seem to want crucify me in a personal manner and seem to popup with personal info related specifically to me in an almost magical fashion. Maybe you're the person behind all of this, who knows maybe you are the Bitcoin Express persona as well, it certainly fits your aggressive attention seeking display here.

Still waiting for the police report... show us a copy.

Edit: You also have not addressed the fact that you know nothing about bitcoin and yet over a year ago you were talking about it and dwolla etc etc etc.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 09:35:47 AM

It was easy to determine the people on her Facebook as connected to this forum. Brian Santos of Tweet Forum made several post here as FlipPro about Tweet Forum,Charles Lee of Google, easily referenced as CobLee form the Github Litecoin along with one I'm about 90% sure is a person here named John King. I never made those post on TechCrunch, as it wouldn't be the first time my account was hacked. Bitlane you sure do seem to want crucify me in a personal manner and seem to popup with personal info related specifically to me in an almost magical fashion. Maybe you're the person behind all of this, who knows maybe you are the Bitcoin Express persona as well, it certainly fits your aggressive attention seeking display here.

Untill you present actual proof such as a police report or something showing you are legit anything you say is pointless.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:36:59 AM

Ya got busted, sucka  Lips sealed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: