Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 5975 times)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 06:07:51 PM

bitlane, we caught the motherfucker. Thanks to the info I collected will most definitely land him in jail. As for you BCX, suck ma muthafuckin dick! Once I see that the feds arrest you, I can't wait to hear you're being ass raped in the shower room, and knowing you're someone's bitch! Psyco's like you don't deserve anything but little life. If you really have a daughter, I hope CPS takes her away from you because of what threat you post to her. I also hope feds destroy your computer than has your BTC wallet in it too, you don't deserve to be around any crypto currency at all! Fuck you BCX/Danny!

~Simran~

According to Coblee, BCX's end of the attack was all a hoax. No DDoS, no Amazon EC2 instances, no forks.
So what info did you catch exactly?

He DDoS'd other members, and has impersonated the same Asian bitch 3 times. 2 with the same first but different last names, another the latest one named Kaley Wu.

He/she claimed credit for DDoS. He/she claimed there was also a 51% attack. How hard is it to see someone complaining about being DDoS'd on IRC and then pretend it was you doing it? Perhaps BCX did DDoS, but determining that would require actual proof (like credit card & paypal receipts to Amazon Web Services). Posts on a message board do not constitute proof, as people here are so quick to forget.

Actors impersonate people every day. Unless BCX signed an affidavit (like applying for a credit card or loan) that was false, identity theft has not occurred (AFAIK INAL). 

So other than lying to everyone on a message board (which is not a crime in an of itself), what would the police charge BCX with?
Please link the statute number or at least the name of the law.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 06:14:00 PM

No, he didn't claim a DDoS. He showed it live to Smoothie. Or are you saying BCX knew the forum would go down for a couple minutes 5 minutes in advance?

Read the log. Your BCX fanboyism is affecting your judgement.
http://pastebin.com/dNRymrae
[01:04] <BitcoinEXpress> smoothie you still here
[01:04] <Smoothie_> yes im here BCX
[01:04] <Smoothie_> yes
[01:04] <BitcoinEXpress> wanna see me DDoS Bitcointalk LOL
[01:04] <Keverw> Oh... So how did you get a BotNet? Made a fake version of photoshop?
[01:04] <Smoothie_> LOL sure...
[01:04] <Smoothie_> go for it
[01:05] <Smoothie_> (watching)
[01:06] <BitcoinEXpress> damn they got some heavy duty, gimme about 60 seconds to drop 200 more hitters in the mix
[01:07] <D34TH> i read that shitters in the mix
[01:07] <BitcoinEXpress> lol
[01:08] <Smoothie_> okie
[01:09] <BitcoinEXpress> 400 and they're holding
[01:09] <Smoothie_> there we go
[01:10] <Smoothie_> i see it
[01:10] <Smoothie_> hahaha
[01:10] <Smoothie_> nice

I bolded the timeline so you can easily understand it.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 06:22:42 PM

...After the previous third call I activated our system's record function and the entire fourth call was captured. The SF police upon hearing the playback dispatched a bomb squad and determined the call to be a hoax after spending an hour examining my car, nonetheless a Felony Terroristic Threat charge is being investigated.  All the detectives will tell me is that the phone number was positively identified to a person in another state and they are moving forward with charges via the FBI. That same person apparently acquired what they thought was my cell phone number but reached my 11 year old daughter instead. The things he said to her are beyond deviant especially when said to an 11 year old. A different police jurisdiction is handling that issue but it appears to be the same individual.

Sincerely,
Dan Maddox
San Francisco, California
daniel.maddox560@gmail.com

Has any of you bothered to requested the copy of a police report for the incident, Danny Maddox has described in his "100% of truth" letter?
Not a single Bay Area newspaper has mentioned this incident and they do love reporting every imaginary bomb threat that happens.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 06:27:51 PM

No, he didn't claim a DDoS. He showed it live to Smoothie. Or are you saying BCX knew the forum would go down for a couple minutes 5 minutes in advance?

[01:04] <Keverw> Oh... So how did you get a BotNet? Made a fake version of photoshop?
[01:06] <BitcoinEXpress> damn they got some heavy duty, gimme about 60 seconds to drop 200 more hitters in the mix

Let me see if I understand how things have and would proceed.

A pathological liar claims things on IRC that may or may not be true. The IRC channel is logged.
You call the police. The police arrest BCX.
BCX hires a lawyer. BCX is arraigned.
BCX whispers in the lawyers ear. The lawyer says "My client was aware of a DDoS going on against cryptocurrencies forums being perpetrated by the goons at somethingawful.com. He read claims made by anonymous third parties of their attacks in real time, verified that they were indeed occurring and then took credit for them in the logs we see before the court. He did this to inflate his own credibility in the sphere of cryptocurrencies."

If there is no other proof, then BCX will be guilty of lying to you over the internet. Again.

To sum up: After having been through what you just went through, you probably should not trust anything that came out of BCX's mouth.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 06:40:11 PM

A pathological liar claims things on IRC that may or may not be true. The IRC channel is logged.
BCX whispers in the lawyers ear. The lawyer says "My client was aware of a DDoS going on against cryptocurrencies forums being perpetrated by the goons at somethingawful.com. He read claims made by anonymous third parties of their attacks in real time, verified that they were indeed occurring and then took credit for them in the logs we see before the court. He did this to inflate his own credibility in the sphere of cryptocurrencies."

If there is no other proof, then BCX will be guilty of lying to you over the internet. Again.

To sum up: After having been through what you just went through, you probably should not trust anything that came out of BCX's mouth.

I also don't trust anything that comes out of a mouth whos been sucking BCX's dick since day one: YOUR MOUTH!
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 06:53:37 PM

I also don't trust anything that comes out of a mouth whos been sucking BCX's dick since day one: YOUR MOUTH!

What I said stands on it's own merit. I am not surprised though that you cannot internalize the logic of what was said. Instead, you have to rely on who said it. You witnessed BCX and I criticizing SoiledCoin on these forums and assumed that we agree on everything. Just because BCX also disliked SoiledCoin and RealSolid does not make him my accomplice (or vice versa). You on the other hand, being a supporter of SoiledCoin have ample reason to dislike me and BCX both.

P.S. I can't keep track, did you repent your SoiledCoin heresy? Or are you still a devout member of the Church of Microcash?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 06:59:15 PM

What I said stands on it's own merit. I am not surprised though that you cannot internalize the logic of what was said. Instead, you have to rely on who said it. You witnessed BCX and I criticizing SoiledCoin on these forums and assumed that we agree on everything. Just because BCX also disliked SoiledCoin and RealSolid does not make him my accomplice (or vice versa). You on the other hand, being a supporter of SoiledCoin have ample reason to dislike me and BCX both.

P.S. I can't keep track, did you repent your SoiledCoin heresy? Or are you still a devout member of the Church of Microcash?

See,that's the problem with you morons. You can't read or think logically.
I was never a alt coin supporter and will never be. I only support Bitcoin.
Doesn't surprise me the least that inferior minds like yours confused me being a BCX detractor with being a solidcoin supporter.

Now crawl back to your mom's basement where you've been living for the past 20 years playing computer games.
With a bit of luck Danny Maddox will drop by and you can suck his dick one more time before he goes to jail.
Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 07:01:08 PM

If BCX knew the attack was gonna happen, he has the legal right to contact the authorities, since he didn't, that's another charge.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 07:26:26 PM

Doesn't surprise me the least that inferior minds like yours confused me being a BCX detractor with being a solidcoin supporter.

Now crawl back to your mom's basement where you've been living for the past 20 years playing computer games.
With a bit of luck Danny Maddox will drop by and you can suck his dick one more time before he goes to jail.

@Psy You have rooted for SoiledCoin so many times with no reason at all behind your posts, celebrating that it had not crashed and attacking those who were attacking it. I guess it could make sense that it was your pathological hatred of BCX that put you on the wrong side of things.

I suppose that qualifies as repenting. I'll cross you off my list of Soiledpuppets.

Once again however, your emotions have the best of you. You clearly did not ready my numerous posts declaring that this whole Litecoin thing was a tempest in a teacup, which it absolutely turned out to be.

@Simram: you said "legal right", did you mean legal obligation? If so, then it wouldn't be "another charge", it would be "instead charged with". Also, the crime you are talking about is referred to as "Misprision" and the relevant statute reads ( 18 U.S.C. § 4 ):

"Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

Other mandatory reporting laws involve positions of authority (teachers reporting abuse, etc) which it is now patently obvious that BCX was in no such position. Did BCX conceal the crime? If so, what precisely was the act of concealment. I suppose one could pretend it was a forum bug and not a DDoS and thus conceal that a crime had occurred.

At this point I think it unlikely that BCX had any resources and instead was just smoke and mirrors, but it is possible. I just don't see any proof, only popcorn fuel.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 07:40:37 PM

@Psy You have rooted for SoiledCoin so many times with no reason at all behind your posts, celebrating that it had not crashed and attacking those who were attacking it. I guess it could make sense that it was your pathological hatred of BCX that put you on the wrong side of things.

Quote me defending Solidcoin and prove what you say, please. Attacking BCX != Defending SolidCoin.

Let me leave you with a quote from someone much more smarter than any of you.

Joecoin,

Spacy and Psy are both SC fans, so don't worry about them

By now it's relatively old news that RS bans anyone who he disagrees with.

No, I'm not. Point me to a post where I say I like Solidcoin.
I think you are confusing me not liking douchebagexpress with me liking solidcoin.

Was just pointing out that the OP is a crybaby.

Should users banned from Bitcointalk.org open threads at other forums complainting that they were banned?

FFS...

And why is this in the alt currencies forum? At most it should be in Off-Topic.

Having followed this soap-drama for a while I was interested to see this comment about Psy's attitude to SC.  While I tend not to read Psy's posts too closely because they have lower entertainment value, they can easily be read as pro-SC.  Wasting some of my weekend and drinking coffee I had a look at the post log and they are right - anti-bitcoinexpress, but not pro-SC.

More coffee now Smiley

Now stop diverting the discussion from topic. The matter on hands here isn't what I defend or not.
Let's talk about: DannyMaddox == BitcoinEXpress.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 07:55:56 PM

Quote me defending Solidcoin and prove what you say, please. Attacking BCX != Defending SolidCoin.

Let me leave you with a quote from someone much more smarter than any of you.

Joecoin,

Spacy and Psy are both SC fans, so don't worry about them

By now it's relatively old news that RS bans anyone who he disagrees with.

No, I'm not. Point me to a post where I say I like Solidcoin.
I think you are confusing me not liking douchebagexpress with me liking solidcoin.

Was just pointing out that the OP is a crybaby.

Should users banned from Bitcointalk.org open threads at other forums complainting that they were banned?

FFS...

And why is this in the alt currencies forum? At most it should be in Off-Topic.

Having followed this soap-drama for a while I was interested to see this comment about Psy's attitude to SC.  While I tend not to read Psy's posts too closely because they have lower entertainment value, they can easily be read as pro-SC.  Wasting some of my weekend and drinking coffee I had a look at the post log and they are right - anti-bitcoinexpress, but not pro-SC.

More coffee now Smiley

Now stop diverting the discussion from topic. The matter on hands here isn't what I defend or not.
Let's talk about: DannyMaddox == BitcoinEXpress.

Saying things like this 2 days later add to the confusion:

It's November 01 and you still haven't killed Solidcoin despite you saying that you would kill it before October 17...

Suck it!

Attacking people who were against SoiledCoin (myself, LoupGaroux to name a couple) for nothing other than also being against the same thing BCX was against earned you some well deserved scorn. I take a dim view of Ad Hominem attacks. If BCX declared that 2+2=4, I would concur. That is because I believe 2+2=4 and not because I have some desire to be seen as agreeing with BCX. You ended up on the wrong side of that.

As for if (DannyMaddox == BitcoinExpress) printf("%s", drama); or (if  (= DannyMaddox BitcoinExpress) (pprint drama) ) for you lisp nerds out there, both variables are undefined IMO so no comparison is possible.

passerby

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 07:58:21 PM

So, in the end, who won ?
DannyMaddox (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 08:27:20 PM

I accidentally locked it while looking at the function that transferred this post to another area.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 08:28:40 PM

I accidentally locked it while looking at the function that transferred this post to another area.

Did you and BitcoinEXpress Carpool to get back to the forum this afternoon ? Way to GO. THINK GREEN !

You weren't the only one to make a mistake today. I mistakenly caught THIS (after your common 7-ish hour absences from the Forum today):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=96247.msg1061214#msg1061214

DannyMaddox (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 08:41:56 PM

Now realising that I can lock this thread, I think it is best I do exactly as I have no intention ever participating in this forum. I said what I needed to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: