Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should BCX get a SCAMMER tag?  (Voting closed: July 30, 2012, 11:15:15 AM)
Yes - 60 (61.9%)
No - 37 (38.1%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Should BCX get a SCAMMER tag?  (Read 7244 times)
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:02:38 PM

So, you read what one other person said about me yesterday but did not read what I posted about the "attack" when it was announced. Well done.
I suppose I have no right to expect fair treatment from you. This is the internet after all.

P.S.There was some panic selling by people believing the wrong thing. You cannot predict to what extent people will be stupid, you can only predict that some will be stupid. You say you did not sell your LTC, then why are you mad? When you saw the price drop, you could have bought. For you it does not matter why it dropped, the opportunity was there and you could have taken advantage of it.

I really don't understand your fury.
The LTC price is back to where it was.
LTC demonstrated it can mitigate the threat of a 51% attack.
There is one less person on the internet pretending to be something they are not.
Seems like win win to me.

It was a big coincidence like I said.

Let me clear this up a bit for you.

Someone like bitlane, nine thousand khash/s can go solo, earn and protect the net. While others like myself with little hash power took a dive for four days protecting the net, earned one block = 50 ltc, at the time of current difficulty, I would have made 500 LTC in four days at a pool, I guess I was so selfish for putting my miners on solo. In the end, I sacrificed the four days of mining =  500 LTC to help protect against the attack that became a farce. The small time miners that helped solo, took a major dive over a falsified threat.

It's not fury, if you don't care so much why are you in this thread? I am curious. Oh yea, sock puppet, I forgot.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 09:19:10 PM

So, you read what one other person said about me yesterday but did not read what I posted about the "attack" when it was announced. Well done.
I suppose I have no right to expect fair treatment from you. This is the internet after all.

P.S.There was some panic selling by people believing the wrong thing. You cannot predict to what extent people will be stupid, you can only predict that some will be stupid. You say you did not sell your LTC, then why are you mad? When you saw the price drop, you could have bought. For you it does not matter why it dropped, the opportunity was there and you could have taken advantage of it.

There is one less person on the internet pretending to be something they are not.

Someone like bitlane, nine thousand khash/s can go solo, earn and protect the net. While others like myself with little hash power took a dive for four days protecting the net, earned one block = 50 ltc, at the time of current difficulty, I would have made 500 LTC in four days at a pool, I guess I was so selfish for putting my miners on solo. In the end, I sacrificed the four days of mining =  500 LTC to help protect against the attack that became a farce. The small time miners that helped solo, took a major dive over a falsified threat.

It's not fury, if you don't care so much why are you in this thread? I am curious. Oh yea, sock puppet, I forgot.

If you are not furious, then why do you follow BCX around and respond to every one of his posts with 72pt red font capital letters that say "SCAMMER"? That is textbook internet rage.

You went solo mining? Why doesn't LTC have p2pool? If it does have p2pool support, why didn't you use that? You would have lost nothing.

You read a post that said I was a sock puppet and you cannot change your mind. Anything I post that disagrees with what you wrote you presume that because k9quaint wrote it that it is from BCX. You are not actually capable of internalizing the content of my posts. Psy made that same mistake, and that is why he doesn't like me. I criticized SoiledCoin not long after BCX criticized SoiledCoin. Psy supported SoiledCoin just because BCX disliked it (he claims he only rooted for SoiledCoin to succeed because it would mean BCX failed, I don't really care what his motives were). I pointed out that he was supporting a scam just because he didn't like BCX. His pathological rage against BCX blinded him, just like yours is doing now.

At this point, if BCX said 2+2=4 you two would be out burning math teachers at the stake for scamming people. You would probably come after me too because I would point out that 2 plus 2 did actually equal 4.

P.S. I am here because there is someone wrong somewhere on the internet! /swirls cape

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
pekv2

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 09:33:17 PM

If you are not furious, then why do you follow BCX around and respond to every one of his posts with 72pt red font capital letters that say "SCAMMER"? That is textbook internet rage.

Don't you see, IT is a scammer? I am just pointing out to all that IT is a scammer. Smiley

Same reasoning as one of the staff, paraipan had pin pointed out a scammer. No one knew why, but it was a gut feeling and paraipan came out correct about the scammer. I'm just doing the same. I have a gut feeling about IT.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91985.msg1056972#msg1056972

Here is for the next time you ask, ok?

Answer:
Don't you see, IT is a scammer? I am just pointing out to all that IT is a scammer. Smiley

Oh, you thought about it, didn't you? Here it is again.
Answer:

Edit:
You read a post that said I was a sock puppet and you cannot change your mind.
I have a feeling that you are a sock puppet.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 10:07:08 PM

Same reasoning as one of the staff, paraipan had pin pointed out a scammer. No one knew why, but it was a gut feeling and paraipan came out correct about the scammer. I'm just doing the same. I have a gut feeling about IT.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91985.msg1056972#msg1056972

Here is for the next time you ask, ok?

Answer:

Oh, you thought about it, didn't you? Here it is again.
Answer:

Edit:
You read a post that said I was a sock puppet and you cannot change your mind.
I have a feeling that you are a sock puppet.

I know that all you are doing is going on your gut feel. I can't change what is in your gut about me because you refuse to read my posts.
The content in my posts stands on it's own through logic and reason. If you need citations of evidence, ask for them and I will provide them. You will not ask for them because you cannot understand what I type. Thus you will always go on feeling that I am a sock puppet because you read a post once that said I was. That is why I don't have any sympathy for you. Had you listened to reason, you could laugh this whole thing off or even profited from it. Instead, you are still listening to your gut and raging about a person on the internet who lied to you.  Huh

pekv2

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 10:28:57 PM

I know that all you are doing is going on your gut feel. I can't change what is in your gut about me because you refuse to read my posts.
The content in my posts stands on it's own through logic and reason. If you need citations of evidence, ask for them and I will provide them. You will not ask for them because you cannot understand what I type. Thus you will always go on feeling that I am a sock puppet because you read a post once that said I was. That is why I don't have any sympathy for you. Had you listened to reason, you could laugh this whole thing off or even profited from it. Instead, you are still listening to your gut and raging about a person on the internet who lied to you.  Huh

What are you talking about now? What posts are you talking about?

You go talking about bartenders or something to jibberish. Are you on a strong type of drug or something?

I posted #45 - Read #45 in this thread.
I read your last posts link under your profile. To see the same jibberish like above.
I came across post #95 from "Re: A Message to the Litecoin Group From Danny Maddox in San Francisco"
I made post #46, replying with what a coincidence, cuz shit, that was. Talk about hilarious.

Your jibberish above is jibberish. I have no idea what you're on about, my only guess is that you are eating some type of hallucinogen?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 10:53:39 PM

You read a post that said I was a sock puppet and you cannot change your mind. Anything I post that disagrees with what you wrote you presume that because k9quaint wrote it that it is from BCX. You are not actually capable of internalizing the content of my posts. Psy made that same mistake, and that is why he doesn't like me.

At this point, if BCX said 2+2=4 you two would be out burning math teachers at the stake for scamming people. You would probably come after me too because I would point out that 2 plus 2 did actually equal 4.

I know right?  These people are acting in way that is ridiculous and deserves ridicule.

Let's turn their own twisted logic on them and conclude that

1)  pekv2 is a sockpuppet for Psy, because they both refuse to entertain the notion that BCX's actions have merits and those seeing them are not merely her posting under a different name.

2) pekv2 should get a STALKER tag, for following BCX around and hurling Big Scary Red Letters at her.

3) pekv2 needs to buy a thesaurus and stop overusing the label 'jibberish' as if it was an actual refutation of what was said to him.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
pekv2

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 10:58:50 PM

I know right?  These people are acting in way that is ridiculous and deserves ridicule.

Let's turn their own twisted logic on them and conclude that

1)  pekv2 is a sockpuppet for Psy, because they both refuse to entertain the notion that BCX's actions have merits and those seeing them are not merely her posting under a different name.

2) pekv2 should get a STALKER tag, for following BCX around and hurling Big Scary Red Letters at her.

3) pekv2 needs to buy a thesaurus and stop overusing the label 'jibberish' as if it was an actual refutation of what was said to him.

What? What are you talking about? Whats all this jibberish above?

Any who, BitcoinExpress needs a scammer tag.

Edit:
The vote shows.
pekv2

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 11:23:53 PM

100% correct - everyone that went solo got fucked.

+100

Bitcoinexpress needs a Scammer tag
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 04:26:19 AM

The content in my posts stands on it's own through logic and reason. If you need citations of evidence, ask for them and I will provide them. You will not ask for them because you cannot understand what I type. Thus you will always go on feeling that I am a sock puppet because you read a post once that said I was. That is why I don't have any sympathy for you. Had you listened to reason, you could laugh this whole thing off or even profited from it. Instead, you are still listening to your gut and raging about a person on the internet who lied to you.  Huh

What are you talking about now? What posts are you talking about?

You go talking about bartenders or something to jibberish. Are you on a strong type of drug or something?

I posted #45 - Read #45 in this thread.
I read your last posts link under your profile. To see the same jibberish like above.
I came across post #95 from "Re: A Message to the Litecoin Group From Danny Maddox in San Francisco"
I made post #46, replying with what a coincidence, cuz shit, that was. Talk about hilarious.

Your jibberish above is jibberish. I have no idea what you're on about, my only guess is that you are eating some type of hallucinogen?

My posts are talking about how you fail to understand my posts. See the irony? I explain, you fail to understand. English is probably not your first language (or your second for that matter) but I have patience.

The posts I told you to read were from when the attack was announced.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=94912.msg1051423#msg1051423
"But is your "investment" worth anything if it turns out there is a serious flaw (hypothetical) that renders LTC nonviable? If there is a flaw in the core protocol of LTC, wasn't the damage "done" by the creators of LTC? In that case BTCXpress is just the messenger. IMHO cryptocurrencies should be proof against the whims of one Apple employee."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=94912.msg1053598#msg1053598
"Either Litecoin survives the attack, in which case it is a true cryptocurrency that can withstand the whims of a single Apple employee. It may be worth continued investment. Or Litecoin succumbs to the attack, in which case it was never a true cryptocurrency since it could not withstand a single person's attempts to compromise it. It survived only on the "greater fool" theory. Either way, the die was cast many moons ago when Litecoin was designed and implemented. All we are watching is the resolution. "
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=95398.msg1054657#msg1054657
"On the other hand, is Litecoin really a currency if one female Apple employee can destroy it? Apple has thousands of female employees, how can you possibly hope to keep them all happy? If Litecoin cannot be harmed by one female Apple employee, then it might be a currency.
Either way what is all the fuss about? Either Litecoin isn't worth saving or it doesn't need to be saved."

My points delt with two possible outcomes:
A) Litecoin will succumb to a 51% attack by a single person with limited means and thus be revealed to be a poor investment.
B) Litecoin survives in which case you do not need to worry about the 51% attack.

If A turns out to be true, why is everyone upset about losing what has been revealed as a very poor place to store your wealth?
If B turns out to be true, why is everyone upset since Litecoin emerged unharmed?

The damage done by this attack was done on this forum. People believed the hype instead of looking at the situation logically. Speculators took fright, as they are prone to do. Supporters of litecoin did not need to lose any time mining or any sleep over this. Speculators had reason to be very worried and excited. So, were you a supporter or speculator?

pekv2

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 07:53:03 AM

See that's the thing, I don't give a hoot, when/why/where you were attacked. That's the thing, I just don't care, I didn't fail anything, ask me if I care.You sir are not interesting. Go troll else where. You're going off topic pulling me off topic. gtfo...
blueberry

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 09:32:54 AM

I ended up panic selling all my Litecoins @ ~0.005 because of this BCX guy. Now I'm buying them back @ ~0.007. LOL.

I wouldn't be surprised if he planned the whole thing so he could pick up a shitload of LTC on the cheap.

Yes, I think because of this I lost money and he should get a scammer tag (for scamming us into thinking there would be a successful attack on LTC).
AndyRossy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 01:30:57 PM

I still think banned, but if not, scammer. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: