Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GlideSEC Asset | Secured & Profitable NXT Investments | System Launch  (Read 42286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ActualUpsurge (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 05:02:58 PM

Information | Glide

Glide is a next gen crypytocurrency with privacy and security in mind, randomized ports, anonymous ring-signature transactions & master glidenodes Glide is released with everything functional from the start. Glide or (XGD) goes hand in hand with GlideSEC (XGS) - the two work as a pair.

GlideSEC will work as a push fund to Glide, a percentage of profit made from GlideSEC will be used to directly buy up the books on Glide on various exchanges. Thus keeping a stable and increasing price over its lifetime.

Distribution | Glide

Glide will be distributed only to GlideSEC shareholders, as an incentive and as a bonus for being loyal shareholders. A snapshot of the NXT GlideSEC chain will be taken at a specific time over the next week and shareholders will receive a second token in their next wallet, in which will be redeemable on our website www.glidesec.com for Glide once the wallets are available.

Swap | Glide

You will receive 5:1 of Glide per GlideSEC share you hold.

Specifications | Glide

Algorithm: Scrypt [100% Proof of Stake 2.0]
Variable Network-Stake-Dependent Interest: 4% to 17% year
Total initial supply: 5,000,000
Block time: 60 seconds
Min Coin Age: 1/2 day (12hours)
Block Maturity: 50 blocks

------------------

Updates | GlideSEC

• Above is a brief rundown on the incoming Glide coin.
  • We have been in discussion about cutting the GlideSEC supply - a decision will be made publicly shortly - looking positive
  • Concerns over ICO period on the NXT AE being dropped to 3 phases could be a very real possibility
  • Concerns over our identities - we have no issue with releasing our information - infact all our names have been published since the beginning - another video conference call will be done for all our new shareholders - just to ease a few minds.
  • FUD has never been tolerated - be wary of FUD attackers who will say anything they need in order to buy in at a cheaper price
  • We will not respond to FUD attacks - posts will be deleted without question
  • Shares have/will be sent to c-cex to complete phase 3 ICO period on the exchange - as most people do not use NXT AE

next dividend is on track to receiving over 25% more than last weeks dividend! - 5 days time - boom!

Regards
ActualUpsurge

▲▼▼▲▼GlideSEC NXT investments www.glidesec.com▲▼▲▼
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:23:41 PM

I really like what I see Smiley
ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 05:59:55 PM

we have purposely missed out the angel investor news on that last update, as i think we have enough positive news today  Wink

that news tomorrow.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:00:56 PM

Information | Glide

Glide is a next gen crypytocurrency with privacy and security in mind, randomized ports, anonymous ring-signature transactions & master glidenodes Glide is released with everything functional from the start. Glide or (XGD) goes hand in hand with GlideSEC (XGS) - the two work as a pair.

GlideSEC will work as a push fund to Glide, a percentage of profit made from GlideSEC will be used to directly buy up the books on Glide on various exchanges. Thus keeping a stable and increasing price over its lifetime.

Distribution | Glide

Glide will be distributed only to GlideSEC shareholders, as an incentive and as a bonus for being loyal shareholders. A snapshot of the NXT GlideSEC chain will be taken at a specific time over the next week and shareholders will receive a second token in their next wallet, in which will be redeemable on our website www.glidesec.com for Glide once the wallets are available.

Swap | Glide

Specifications | Glide

------------------

Updates | GlideSEC

• We have been in discussion about cutting the GlideSEC supply - a decision will be made publicly shortly - looking positive
  • Concerns over ICO period on the NXT AE being dropped to 3 phases could be a very real possibility
  • Concerns over our identities - we have no issue with releasing our information - infact all our names have been published since the beginning - another video conference call will be done for all our new shareholders - just to ease a few minds.
  • FUD has never been tolerated - be wary of FUD attackers who will say anything they need in order to buy in at a cheaper price
  • Shares have/will be sent to c-cex to complete phase 3 ICO period on the exchange - as most people do not use NXT AE

next dividend is on track to receiving over 25% more than last weeks dividend! - 5 days time - boom!

Regards
ActualUpsurge

This is amazing!!! look at the volume, if it can hit 5000sats then we will have moon.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:05:06 PM

OK, it seems that ignoring investor's questions is the way to go. Now, will I also be accused of FUDding?

maybe he just missed the question, i'm pretty sure he will come back to you.
Haggisahh

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:09:57 PM

OK, it seems that ignoring investor's questions is the way to go. Now, will I also be accused of FUDding?

maybe he just missed the question, i'm pretty sure he will come back to you.

It's not only me. Other investors have asked for dev to clear up my questions.

"Shares have/will be sent to c-cex to complete phase 3 ICO period on the exchange - as most people do not use NXT AE"

I read this as "yes, we do sell on c-cex". Is that not what u want to know?
ULALA

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:10:12 PM

its not as simple as copy and pasting, believe me.

Its all happening no need to fear.

Ill post an inbox we have received from PoloniEX shortly about addition to its exchange, that should clear some confusion/hesitation up.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

from what i have heard polo is reviewing it rite now
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:16:47 PM

I've tweeted out to @Bittrexexchange to add $GLIDE.

The only feature some would miss out on is the DIV payment through the exchange correct? If so - one can export the coins to the DIV payable wallet and receive their funds.

Thoughts?

This coin should be trading on Bittrex, look at the volume, this coin should be trading a lot higher.
ApexEvo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:23:12 PM

Hi guys I am new to GLIDE/asset thing. If I keep my GLIDE on C-Cex, will I get dividends there? Also when snapscht will be done, can I have it on exchange or I have to have it in NXT wallet? Thanx

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:39:01 PM

I recall a doge variant with a logo exactly like this one.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:44:46 PM

That is good, DOGE is good Cheesy
AltcoinSnow

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:45:48 PM

nah your thinking about darkshibe, that was a dog, and very different
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:47:30 PM

Information | Glide

Distribution | Glide

Swap | Glide

Specifications | Glide

------------------

Updates | GlideSEC

Regards
ActualUpsurge

This is amazing!!! look at the volume, if it can hit 5000sats then we will have moon.

GUYS!!!!

Do you know what this means....

THIS MEANS BITTREX!!!!! THEY DON'T WANT TO ADD NXT ASSET COINS, BUT BY SWAPPING AND MAKING A NEW COIN THEN THEY WILL BE ADDED WITHOUT MISTAKE!!!!
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:06:04 PM

Well, when you guys send out the new glide, will the people who hold glidesec on the exchanges be able to receive them? Or, are we going to have to transfer them to our NXT wallets to be safe similar to the dividends?
ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:19:38 PM

Well, when you guys send out the new glide, will the people who hold glidesec on the exchanges be able to receive them? Or, are we going to have to transfer them to our NXT wallets to be safe similar to the dividends?

Just to clarify, there is no new glide, GlideSEC and GlideCoin will run alongside each other and support eachother.

Glidecoin is addition to GlideSEC, not a replacement.

and you will need to temporarily send to your NXT wallet for this, but i will give alot of advance warning.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:34:52 PM

Information | Glide

Distribution | Glide

Swap | Glide

Specifications | Glide

------------------

Updates | GlideSEC

Regards
ActualUpsurge

quoted for visibility of updates.

adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:40:05 PM

Just to clarify, there is no new glide, GlideSEC and GlideCoin will run alongside each other and support eachother.

Glidecoin is addition to GlideSEC, not a replacement.

and you will need to temporarily send to your NXT wallet for this, but i will give alot of advance warning.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Okay. THanks
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:42:10 PM

3,135,381 GLIDE undistributed. The dev sent 150k more off market and now there
are 650k on c-cex. See how this works yet?

Where are you getting this 650k number from? I'm only showing 180,000 up on the sell side
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:44:39 PM

Where are you getting this 650k number from? I'm only showing 180,000 up on the sell side

please, can we clear that?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:44:57 PM

Huge opportunity on GLIDE someone is selling a big amount of coins at 2700sats!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: