Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GlideSEC Asset | Secured & Profitable NXT Investments | System Launch  (Read 42280 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zzzman20

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:46:32 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 07:16:31 AM by zzzman20

Definitely a project to keep an eye on. The approach to this investment portfolio is reminiscent of a traditional brokerage firm. I like the idea of having the smart money work for me, and if the stated 3% to 5% bi-weekly rate of returns holds out to perform, it only makes sense to give GlideSEC a fair chance... gonna be one to watch and hold! Also looking forward to a possible GlideCOIN Smiley The time to buy is now, and I will do what I can to help spread the word. Now show us what you can do GlideSEC!!

And sockpuppet accounts to pump up the asset too, wow, nice.

Until proven otherwise.... SCAM!!!! (I'll edit that once proven otherwise)

lol, I'm no sockpuppet! Heck, I don't even have any NXT invested in this project. My holdings are limited to what I was given via the Twitter giveaway - of which I am going to hold and see how this asset performs. If I see performance I will likely convert some NXT to GlideSEC. My "spreading the word" has been to point others to the Twitter giveaway. If the asset performs as it is written (and the approach is pretty unique I might add) then this is a pretty good opportunity.

Since you brought out the word scam, I would like to ask the OP whether or not there are plans to post this asset to the nxtforums.org site.

Hey there, yes that's definitely on the cards, although we will hold off until we have all our paperwork in order, spreadsheets, itemized public ledger with profit/loss.

This way we will not be labeled a false scheme like 90% of other assets right off the bat, we wish to set off in a good direction right from the start.

On a more positive note, sales are going well, first dividend is due to be released in under 24hours.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

How are you able to pay dividends so quickly? Do you not have to first invest the revenue and earn some income from it in order to pay dividends? Why are you advertising it so hard before you have proof of your legitimacy?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966210.0

https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/glidesec-ponzi/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ActualUpsurge (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 05:52:01 AM

How are you able to pay dividends so quickly? Do you not have to first invest the revenue and earn some income from it in order to pay dividends?

Hi there zzzman20,all your answers are in the OP - my identity and our plan. If you have not been watching, we are already half way through group 1 sales, which have been brought up right from the start, these installments have been withdrawn and invested and thus made profits.

i would advise you to stop posting mindless FUD attempts, as you have no viable proof, and you will be reported to the moderators.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

▲▼▼▲▼GlideSEC NXT investments www.glidesec.com▲▼▲▼
ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 06:27:22 AM

But hey man, if I'm wrong, great! Sounds like an awesome asset. But how about you provide some proof or some legitimacy? Who are you?

i am working on proof for all investment options. go and hound the 1000 other assets and coins with no proof. give people a fair go bud. You say you have "busted a scam", yet you haven't shown any proof whatsoever, you are welcome to your own opinion, but that's all it is, a personal opinion.

Regards,
ActualUpsurge

ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 06:41:47 AM

But hey man, if I'm wrong, great! Sounds like an awesome asset. But how about you provide some proof or some legitimacy? Who are you?

i am working on proof for all investment options. go and hound the 1000 other assets and coins with no proof. give people a fair go bud. You say you have "busted a scam", yet you haven't shown any proof whatsoever, you are welcome to your own opinion, but that's all it is, a personal opinion.

Regards,
ActualUpsurge

When you create an asset like this, you need to have proof that it's not a scam ready when you create it.

As stated earlier we are working on it as we speak.  There is nothing more i can do at this stage to ease your mind, except suggest you do not invest if you are wary.

I am not interested in biting to your threats and i do not have to respond to you or anyone else, as this is my own personal asset, and ill do as i wish Smiley

and thanks for the advertisement! we are getting a surge of investments! id actually consider you for the marketing position.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

zzzman20

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:04:02 AM

Regards,
ActualUpsurge

When you create an asset like this, you need to have proof that it's not a scam ready when you create it.

As stated earlier we are working on it as we speak.  There is nothing more i can do at this stage to ease your mind, except suggest you do not invest if you are wary.

I am not interested in biting to your threats and i do not have to respond to you or anyone else, as this is my own personal asset, and ill do as i wish Smiley

and thanks for the advertisement! we are getting a surge of investments! id actually consider you for the marketing position.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Do I get a cut of the profits if I help you with your scam?
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:05:35 AM

verrrrry slick indeed.

what about those track records yoe are touting in the op?

do they exist, or are they sales enhancements?

IF they exist, it should not be difficult to prove, no?
ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 07:06:53 AM

Regards,
ActualUpsurge

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Do I get a cut of the profits if I help you with your scam?

Hi zzzman20, i see you have some time on your hands, perhaps the real world is too much for you Wink yes you get a cut of the profits only if you are invested! we pay every Wednesday and every Sunday. at this stage we are looking at around ~4% interest on the initial investment, bi-weekly!

Regards
ActualUpsurge

ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

verrrrry slick indeed.

Hi there l8orre, yes we are currently putting together a portfolio of records, so i recommend everyone holding off investing until that stage, this way you can decide for yourself whether we are legitimate or not Smiley

the portfolio is to be offered to both PoloniEX and c-cex first, and in addition will be published here.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

zzzman20

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:26:08 AM

verrrrry slick indeed.

Hi there l8orre, yes we are currently putting together a portfolio of records, so i recommend everyone holding off investing until that stage, this way you can decide for yourself whether we are legitimate or not Smiley

the portfolio is to be offered to both PoloniEX and c-cex first, and in addition will be published here.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

How about you stop selling shares until you do that, just so we know you're legit. No hurry right?
ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 07:28:42 AM

verrrrry slick indeed.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

How about you stop selling shares until you do that, just so we know you're legit. No hurry right?

you are correct, there is no hurry. i advise everyone not to buy any shares at the moment until we hit exchange and portfolio is published, this way you can decide for yourself whether we are legitimate or not Smiley

you certainly do have alot of spare time on your hands, care to chat in private, just so we can establish what exactly is going on in your mind?

Regards
ActualUpsurge

zzzman20

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:45:11 AM

verrrrry slick indeed.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

you are correct, there is no hurry. i advise everyone not to buy any shares at the moment until we hit exchange and portfolio is published, this way you can decide for yourself whether we are legitimate or not Smiley

you certainly do have alot of spare time on your hands, care to chat in private, just so we can establish what exactly is going on in your mind?

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Yeah man, scambustin's a full time job... but yeah sure, lets talk sometime, I'd love you to prove me wrong. I am actually about to go to bed though so maybe tomorrow.
ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 07:47:00 AM

verrrrry slick indeed.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Yeah man, scambustin's a full time job... but yeah sure, lets talk sometime, I'd love you to prove me wrong. I am actually about to go to bed though so maybe tomorrow.

Ok goodnight, chat tomorrow.

zzzman20

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:47:42 AM

verrrrry slick indeed.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Regards
ActualUpsurge

And IF you're really not in a hurry, why not stop selling shares until you prove you're legit?
ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 07:49:59 AM

verrrrry slick indeed.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Regards
ActualUpsurge

And IF you're really not in a hurry, why not stop selling shares until you prove you're legit?

i understand your concern, but we are an ongoing project, i cant just stop mid trade because i have 1 person disagree.

everyone can read, everyone can make their own decisions.

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 06:40:29 PM

Might want to buy a few.
People screaming ponzi is usually a good sign.

ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 07:56:06 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 02:09:31 PM by ActualUpsurge

Might want to buy a few.
People screaming ponzi is usually a good sign.
Yeah well we have been contacted by PoloniEX for a review for addition to exchange, so we are currently just working on that.

Plus first set of dividends to be released today. Currently just under 30% left of group 1 shares for sale.

All going to plan, the initial investors will stand to profit the most.

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:27:04 PM

Nice!
ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 04:25:54 AM

just putting together some calculations and then dividends are being sent!

Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:59:11 AM

Have you sent it?
ActualUpsurge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 12:07:19 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 12:40:36 PM by ActualUpsurge

| DIVIDEND UPDATE || THUR FEB 26th 2015 || PAYOUT #01 |

Greetings shareholders, we are happy to announce our first dividend has been successfully delivered, we have managed to obtain a huge 6.4% dividend for our asset holders.

a little over 166,165 shares have been sold to date, and we are 70% through group 1 sales!

Our plan has been highly successful, and we would like to thank shareholders!

10634.56 in NXT has been sent out. Next dividend expected on Sunday!

Regards
ActualUpsurge

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: