Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GlideSEC Asset | Secured & Profitable NXT Investments | System Launch  (Read 42286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hubus

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:15:20 AM

i am still interested how we will be able to redeem glide coin.... looking at the explanations there will be a webpage glidesec.com where we can get our glides for the token we receive in our wallet?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1034836.msg11165472#msg11165472

Distribution | Glide

Glide will be distributed only to GlideSEC shareholders, as an incentive and as a bonus for being loyal shareholders. A snapshot of the NXT GlideSEC chain will be taken at a specific time over the next week and shareholders will receive a second token in their next wallet, in which will be redeemable on our website www.glidesec.com for Glide once the wallets are available.

Yes, I'm also not interested in another coin, I came here for an asset with a high dividend. So when we have that coin instead of a higher dividend, we will have to wait again for some wallet and website development before we can exchange the coins for BTC.

That's how I understand this. Did I get this right?
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:38:52 AM

i am still interested how we will be able to redeem glide coin.... looking at the explanations there will be a webpage glidesec.com where we can get our glides for the token we receive in our wallet?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1034836.msg11165472#msg11165472

Distribution | Glide

Glide will be distributed only to GlideSEC shareholders, as an incentive and as a bonus for being loyal shareholders. A snapshot of the NXT GlideSEC chain will be taken at a specific time over the next week and shareholders will receive a second token in their next wallet, in which will be redeemable on our website www.glidesec.com for Glide once the wallets are available.

Yes, I'm also not interested in another coin, I came here for an asset with a high dividend. So when we have that coin instead of a higher dividend, we will have to wait again for some wallet and website development before we can exchange the coins for BTC.

I believe both the asset and the new coin will run together albeit as seperate units.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Hubus

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:55:53 AM

I believe both the asset and the new coin will run together albeit as seperate units.

Well, if that somehow increases the success and dividend of the asset or the coin we get (today?), it's good. If it just takes away dividends, it's bad.

If it's just a way to distribute dividends, then I don't need it, I want NXT or BTC.

So there will be 5 times as many coins as asset shares, constant and 'pre-mined' forever, and the coin will start with the asset holders, but by time distributed to other people? And how should the people be interested in another new coin, if it is not really innovative and competive with the thousands of other coins?
getrichdietryin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:37:09 AM

Well, if that somehow increases the success and dividend of the asset or the coin we get (today?), it's good. If it just takes away dividends, it's bad.

If it's just a way to distribute dividends, then I don't need it, I want NXT or BTC.

So there will be 5 times as many coins as asset shares, constant and 'pre-mined' forever, and the coin will start with the asset holders, but by time distributed to other people? And how should the people be interested in another new coin, if it is not really innovative and competive with the thousands of other coins?

people dont care about the coin they just want to dump into 8k buy wall
getrichdietryin

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:40:35 AM

There will be no 8k sats buywall. DEV sold a lot of coins at 2k sats, he cannot support that 8k buy wall, he already delayed the dividend payments by one day...

i dont think there will be to. but if there was not everyone will get to sell at 8k. it just looks like a scam.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:45:40 AM

There will be no 8k sats buywall. DEV sold a lot of coins at 2k sats, he cannot support that 8k buy wall, he already delayed the dividend payments by one day...

i dont think there will be to. but if there was not everyone will get to sell at 8k. it just looks like a scam.

Everybody will put their coins at 7900 sats Cheesy Scam, it is not a scam coin, as they paid the first dividend, but now trying to fool people to buy so that they can dump more. Also still no word on the burning of coins.
getrichdietryin

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:50:57 AM

Everybody will put their coins at 7900 sats Cheesy Scam, it is not a scam coin, as they paid the first dividend, but now trying to fool people to buy so that they can dump more. Also still no word on the burning of coins.

dev says those who buy 100% pre-mine coin will receive glide coins. no reason why dev still holding the 1,600,000 coins and from the address he now holds 1.15million. where is the rest.

greed is pushing people to buy it. its not even about taking a risk.
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 10:52:28 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 11:21:00 AM by George5

All this reminds me of the situation with PayProCoin (If anyone remembers), where Dev promised that the investors will buy everything up to 2500 sats, and when people started panic-buying, he dumped the premine on them at around 850 sats, and few hours later the coin has been trading ~200-300sats.
With GlidesSEC we don't see such panic-buy, so it seems that people learn something from their previous mistakes. Smiley

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:12:35 AM

UPDATE - Reminder to send all GLIDE to your NXT account.
Hey guys, ive created a simple cowntdown for the dividends Release, Glidecoin snapshot and also the Coin Supply sent to NXT genesis block(supply cut). at this stage i will be also using some of the btc funds to place a buy wall @8000 sat to prepare a solid floor.

You will need 95,000 Glidecoin to run a XGD masternode. So 19k GlideSEC will warrant a masternode, due to 5:1 distribution ration.

Regards,
ActualUpsurge

Cool! got an extra pc ready to go for the masternode Smiley
I have really a simple question, because I have no experiences! What exactly gives me a masternode?

Thanks really for this answer!
ActualUpsurge (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:25:26 AM

UPDATE - Reminder to send all GLIDE to your NXT account.
Hey guys, ive created a simple cowntdown for the dividends Release, Glidecoin snapshot and also the Coin Supply sent to NXT genesis block(supply cut). at this stage i will be also using some of the btc funds to place a buy wall @8000 sat to prepare a solid floor.

You will need 95,000 Glidecoin to run a XGD masternode. So 19k GlideSEC will warrant a masternode, due to 5:1 distribution ration.

Regards,
ActualUpsurge

quoting for transparency.

REMINDER: please move all GLIDE to your next wallet to recieve dividends and for snapshot - ~5hours to go.

▲▼▼▲▼GlideSEC NXT investments www.glidesec.com▲▼▲▼
shane1175

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:40:08 AM

why put up an 8k buy wall?
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:45:48 AM

why put up an 8k buy wall?
To make sure, he can go higher! Wink Its an easy simple tool, to test his coin! If he is successful, than u will see an exhorbitant rise!
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:50:11 AM

can someone state where the dev told us when the glidesec.com will go live so we can redeem the new toke? i cannot find it...
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:29:28 PM

can someone state where the dev told us when the glidesec.com will go live so we can redeem the new toke? i cannot find it...

I don't believe he stated a time. The only date I can see was the initial drop date of the 25th. We will all find out in a few ours when the dividend is due to be paid

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Toadz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:22:26 PM

test coin burn was successful: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/1840755838643728849

Regards
ActualUpsurge

LOL DEV, are you high? 1.6 million coins were never even burned.
getrichdietryin

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:42:22 PM

test coin burn was successful: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/1840755838643728849

Regards
ActualUpsurge

LOL DEV, are you high? 1.6 million coins were never even burned.

also there are not `1.6million in there are 1.1million
1.25L

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:03:50 PM

glide be back at 6k soon cant wait for that countdown to finish then booommmm baby

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
1.25L

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:25:14 PM

glide books looking good lets get this party started

1.25L

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:27:44 PM

1hour and 30 mins till boom time

ActualUpsurge (OP)

GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:06:00 PM

are we all ready?

▲▼▼▲▼GlideSEC NXT investments www.glidesec.com▲▼▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: