Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie! Member trust and feedback?  (Read 1786 times)
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:54:39 PM

I can't help but notice as I was scrolling and reading that NOBODY in this thread
has a trust indicator under their name. Was that set by the OP???

No. Beginners & Help board cannot show trust score directly in posts. You need to click on usernames and look in their profiles, e.g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=420930.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:04:06 PM

I can't help but notice as I was scrolling and reading that NOBODY in this thread

No, it only shows in Marketplace.

-MZ

Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:10:38 PM

No, it only shows in Marketplace.

-MZ

and the mining areas....That's what I figured out. Sorry about the cause of confusion. My Bad.

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:22:25 PM

AFAIK the 3rd number will change but you need atleast 1 positive trust feedback! If I am wrong, can you give an example - a profile link or link to the source? Thanks!

-MZ

Hi! sorry i gave it a little try but i can't much profiles to base my words
But ! see , there are people with green trust who are not in default trust list and if they give you feedback , it will change
With what i meant was that not importantly you need member's from Dafault List , even Green one's will do
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:31:13 PM

My question is how much feedback(+ or -) which per person who give to another person?
Sorry my bad english
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:32:34 PM

But ! see , there are people with green trust who are not in default trust list and if they give you feedback , it will change
With what i meant was that not importantly you need member's from Dafault List , even Green one's will do

I am sorry to tell but no, it won't change. Only trusted feedback put by peopl in DefaulTrust list will change the rating.

-MZ

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:33:28 PM

My question is how much feedback(+ or -) which per person who give to another person?
Sorry my bad english

Unlimited. There is no limit in putting trust feedback.

-MZ

koelen3
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:46:33 PM

I am sorry to tell but no, it won't change. Only trusted feedback put by peopl in DefaulTrust list will change the rating.

-MZ

Okay! maybe i am still not sure but if you say so !
I will retaliate for now and will be back if i get something Wink
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:52:35 PM

Sorry my bad english

-MZ

Sorry, I means if someone give feedback to another person, so how much feedback which will get to the another person? Its like 1,2 or 3? Or more?
koelen3
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:57:14 PM

Sorry my bad english

-MZ

Sorry, I means if someone give feedback to another person, so how much feedback which will get to the another person? Its like 1,2 or 3? Or more?

As muhammed said , there is no limit
I would like to know too , what will happen if suppose one guy puts 10 trust , will it increase his/her trust ?
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:58:07 PM

it will happend if cross a rules
or bad luck.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:59:07 PM

Sorry my bad english

-MZ

Just read the trust score explanation from theymos made available in the previous page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.msg2221664#msg2221664.

=snip=
- "Risked BTC" is how much money you could have lost if the person you're rating had turned out to be a scammer. Or, if they are a scammer, it's how much you lost. Use the BTC value at the time of reporting.
=snip=
- If you want to make a rating stronger, increase "Risked BTC". 50 extra risked BTC is equivalent to an additional rating.

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:06:40 PM

Sorry my bad english

-MZ

Just read the trust score explanation from theymos made available in the previous page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.msg2221664#msg2221664.

=snip=
- "Risked BTC" is how much money you could have lost if the person you're rating had turned out to be a scammer. Or, if they are a scammer, it's how much you lost. Use the BTC value at the time of reporting.
=snip=
- If you want to make a rating stronger, increase "Risked BTC". 50 extra risked BTC is equivalent to an additional rating.

Oh I see now, this helpful thanks guys Smiley
I'm just curious because I see someone with neg trust -18 with 3 people who give bad feedback, and I see +1 on someone profile who just 1 person to give him feedback.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 06:12:19 PM

As muhammed said , there is no limit
I would like to know too , what will happen if suppose one guy puts 10 trust , will it increase his/her trust ?

Trust rating will change if the feedback was out by people in DefaultTrust list, else, no. Check mine, I have got some trust feedback but nothing changed except one whom was in DF list.

-MZ

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 06:13:18 PM

I'm just curious because I see someone with neg trust -18 with 3 people who give bad feedback, and I see +1 on someone profile who just 1 person to give him feedback.

I added a trust system to the marketplace sections. When you're logged in, you'll now see something like this next to Marketplace posts:
Trust: 1: -0 / +12(3)

The first number is the user's trust score calculated based on how consistently they've received positive feedback. Probably no one will get a score above 0 until the system has been around for at least a month. The second number is the number of reported scams. The third number increases with the number of positive reports, as does the fourth number in parenthesis, though the fourth number is more resistant to abuse. This text changes color depending on the score. Users with a negative score (attainable through scamming) get a red warning attached to their posts.

-MZ

koelen3
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:26:37 PM

I added a trust system to the marketplace sections. When you're logged in, you'll now see something like this next to Marketplace posts:
Trust: 1: -0 / +12(3)

The first number is the user's trust score calculated based on how consistently they've received positive feedback. Probably no one will get a score above 0 until the system has been around for at least a month. The second number is the number of reported scams. The third number increases with the number of positive reports, as does the fourth number in parenthesis, though the fourth number is more resistant to abuse. This text changes color depending on the score. Users with a negative score (attainable through scamming) get a red warning attached to their posts.

-MZ

cool thank you
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: