Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GUITAR LESSONS  (Read 1616 times)
mbr9200 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:26:18 PM

Hi!
I have been involved with music for years.
I have been playing the guitar and drums for years. I also understand song writing, counting rhythm, as well as mastering tracks for production.

If you want to learn how to play the guitar/drums/or anything music, I will give Skype lessons!

30 minutes: .15 BTC

60 minute: .25 BTC

2 hours: .5 BTC

PM me if interested and I will give you my Skype.
In the private message let me know: your skill level, what you are interesting in (guitar/drums/post-production) and times of availability

Best,
Mike
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:16:29 PM

Hi!
I have been involved with music for years.
I have been playing the guitar and drums for years. I also understand song writing, counting rhythm, as well as mastering tracks for production.

If you want to learn how to play the guitar/drums/or anything music, I will give Skype lessons!

30 minutes: .15 BTC

60 minute: .25 BTC

2 hours: .5 BTC

PM me if interested and I will give you my Skype.
In the private message let me know: your skill level, what you are interesting in (guitar/drums/post-production) and times of availability

Best,
Mike

Good initiative!!
But.... Dont u think that is a bit expensive more than $60 an hour?
Regards.
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:03:23 PM

I think its a good idea, but really you can find either local teachers for a lot cheaper than this even in the most expensive of countries/regions or online teachers for cheaper. You could charge these rates if you have an excellent reputation / website / CV but really anyone could have just posted the above...

Harry Hood

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:13:43 PM

You said "anything music", can you play and teach mandolin?

Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:38:49 PM

I was thinking of doing something like this as well...only problem, and one you might face---Sound.
Most computer speakers deliver amplified or acoustic guitar very poorly. Also the built in/desktop mics
are not the greatest. You can find SOME plug-ins that can help. GoodLuck with it. Smiley

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
mbr9200 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:29:24 PM

I think its a good idea, but really you can find either local teachers for a lot cheaper than this even in the most expensive of countries/regions or online teachers for cheaper. You could charge these rates if you have an excellent reputation / website / CV but really anyone could have just posted the above...

Hi!
I agree with you all.

I will do the first lesson for free and then after:
$25 per 30 minutes

$40 per hour

"You said "anything music", can you play and teach mandolin?"

No, by anything music I meant song-writing, rhythm counting, post-production, reading notes/tabs, etc. I specifically said I can play the guitar and drums. No mandolin.
okbit

Activity: 259

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:08:48 PM

Since it is music lessons, you might want to sell them for AppleByte, the digital currency supporting artists AppleByte website
mbr9200 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:38:16 AM

Since it is music lessons, you might want to sell them for AppleByte, the digital currency supporting artists AppleByte website

Thanks, but I prefer BTC.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:08:27 PM

Nice a guitar lesson via skype
First time for free??

I think Im intersted but before that need to find my guitar back first since i just clean up my things
Im gonna contact u via pm

any skype id??

Goodluck man  Grin
specgamer

Activity: 252

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:07:49 PM

Really? 0.5 BTC for 2 hrs. That's so not worth it, I think you should drop your price man.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
milton

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:18:59 AM

Can you please add your guitar lessons on my website. No charge and no funny stuff.

Do it for Bitcoins
https://www.doitforbitcoins.com/

It is a site that promotes companies that offer services payable by Bitcoin.

Thanks,

admin at doitforbitcoins.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: