Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:22:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How/where to earn bitcoins? (not faucets)  (Read 5694 times)
Bitcoin12345 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:17:56 PM

Hi, I'm just wondering what are the best/easiest ways to earn BTC?

Is there anything like the website fiver where you do tasks to earn BTC instead of £/$?

I have no clue about programming or anything like that but I am good at writing if that would be helpful at all. Are there any threads on here where people are requiring tasks done in return for BTC?

Also, quite a few people recommend signature campaigns as a good way to earn BTC, bearing in mind I am fairly new and only a junior member, would this be both feasible and worthwhile and if so could you please guide me on how to do this please?

Any other suggestions other than the ones outlined are also welcome, any help much appreciated.
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:20:46 PM

You can always check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
at the Services section of the forum. There are people asking for content writers etc.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:23:22 PM

There are already many post related to this in this section with tons of reply , If you atleast search them you will find them
Here are

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957815.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435257.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961373.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=953515.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941705.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957550.0

Thanks

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:24:47 PM

Yes they right about SIG campaign but you need rise your rank first, minimum member rank, that's good for earn from SIG campaign. Another options is sell your skill on service section if you have something skill. And you can do something task. I have some site which you can earn btc there like:
earncrypto.com
Coinworker.com
Get-btc.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:32:48 PM

Is there anything like the website fiver where you do tasks to earn BTC instead of £/$?

I have no clue about programming or anything like that but I am good at writing if that would be helpful at all. Are there any threads on here where people are requiring tasks done in return for BTC?

Also, quite a few people recommend signature campaigns as a good way to earn BTC, bearing in mind I am fairly new and only a junior member, would this be both feasible and worthwhile and if so could you please guide me on how to do this please?

Any other suggestions other than the ones outlined are also welcome, any help much appreciated.

The Services section is always open for members with skills that they can offer in exchange for bitcoin. If you are a good writer, you can find some work in there. If you are good at coding, there are people out there who are willing to pay in exchange for good and quality service. And as for the signature campaign, you need to have at least the member rank for you to participate in some signature campaigns. Participating in a signature campaign is a good thing to do if you have too much spare time in your hands, because you can use it for posting in here while learning and at the same time, earning bitcoins.
Bitcoin12345 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

Thanks for the suggestions and quick replies guys, I do appreciate it and apologies if I posted in the wrong section.

Are there any quick ways to level up or does it simply depend on the amount of posts that you make?
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:52:07 PM

you can try earning with signature,i think thats the best way to earn here
on this forum Smiley)
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:55:34 PM

Thanks for the suggestions and quick replies guys, I do appreciate it and apologies if I posted in the wrong section.

Are there any quick ways to level up or does it simply depend on the amount of posts that you make?

There's no shortcuts or quick ways to level up unfortunately.  It's all based on Activity and the minimum posts you make during a bi-weekly period.  Here's the breakdown:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Basically every 2 weeks on a Tuesday is when you "rank up".  By the time you hit Full Member you should qualify for the higher paying Signature Campaigns, like the one I'm in.

Good luck!

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:57:33 PM

starts selling somethig or buy your money on bitcoin
and sell when high buy when low
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:10:50 PM

Just active in this forum and post with consuctive post, don't be spammer Smiley
champbronc2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:48:23 PM

Just keep posting quality content and trying to learn. If you have cash, you could go buy some bitcoin.

Why earn bitcoin when you can just try to earn money, then buy bitcoin with it? Smiley

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:53:41 PM

As others have posted, it depends on time and number of posts.
Activity is computed as min(number_of_posts, number_of_14_day_intervals_with_posts * 14)

However, there is a market for forum accounts - you'll often find that someone sells a full, senior, or even hero member account.
People often fear that bought accounts might be misused for shady things, but for participating in a signature campaign they might make sense (if the account isn't too expensive). But signature campaigns still require that you make regular non-spam posts, most pay per post.

Onkel Paul

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:57:22 PM

here you have a complete overview of all signature campaigns:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
you will be able to find signature campaign for any member status. Of course, the better your rank, the higher the payment.

this space is intentionally left blank
wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:40:13 PM

this is a good choice there is nothing much in facutes , well there is a easy way but not free still you can make alot more then facutes join a signature compaign

deepestfear

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:08:39 AM

If you don't have CS skills, it si hard to earn btc freelance
Maybe a real world job and use fiat to buy btc instead

foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:11:41 AM

the most easy way is to join signature campaign
only post here and you will be paid
you can find the list of signature campaign here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 04:57:53 AM

Go to market place and you can see lots of giveway, job etc there

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:06:04 AM

i also want to know what is the easiest way to earn some btc to start with

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:54:18 AM

there is no easy way, try to boost your activity and join a signature campaign, or sell good for btc in the market section
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 08:08:35 AM

The easiest way is go to work and buy it

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: