Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen account yussuf89  (Read 8936 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 06:58:10 PM

Jesus, what a mess. I have the account under my control for the 0.32BTC I loaned the scammer (if it was indeed hacked).

Did you got any signed message?

-MZ

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:00:16 PM

Jesus, what a mess. I have the account under my control for the 0.32BTC I loaned the scammer (if it was indeed hacked).

-MZ

Nothing as of now from Zeki.

Zeki, please message me with evidence that the account was yours and it was hacked.

Just a thought: there is nothing that could stop a user from taking a loan, then claiming that their account was 'hacked' (the owner would be able to verify an address as they were the original owner).
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:01:52 PM

-MZ

Zeki, please message me with evidence that the account was yours and it was hacked.

Just a thought: there is nothing that could stop a user from taking a loan, then claiming that their account was 'hacked' (the owner would be able to verify an address as they were the original owner).
If you got a signed message from the owner confirming ownership of the account then they would not have credibility to their claim that their account was hacked.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:03:00 PM

Going in a bad way!

FYI please ask for a signed message using an address from unedited post. Till now, he hasn't replied :

@OP : Was that you who asked for the loan?

Yes.

-MZ

Zeki (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:04:06 PM

-MZ
I'm not asked for the loan. Someone hacked my account and asked for the loan.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:05:02 PM

-MZ

It is very strange  || He requested the loan "Today at 12:39:59 PM" and modified his post at "Today at 02:48:41 PM"  ; marcotheminer sent the bitcoin "2015-02-22 15:58:06"  so the account wasn't hacked or am I wrong? ||

The presumed "hacker" didn't change the password.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:05:19 PM

@Zeki - did you happen to download something from a link from a chat room in a bitcoin gambling site recently?
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:06:48 PM

Yes.

-MZ

What the hell  Grin? Why are you replying to yourself? This is insane  Cheesy.
Zeki (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:08:01 PM

@Zeki - did you happen to download something from a link from a chat room in a bitcoin gambling site recently?
Yes I clicked, and I closed the tab immediately.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:08:42 PM

It is very strange  || He requested the loan "Today at 12:39:59 PM" and modified his post at "Today at 02:48:41 PM"  ; marcotheminer sent the bitcoin "2015-02-22 15:58:06"  so the account wasn't hacked or am I wrong? ||

It is indeed strange. Another Slaxt. Undecided More Slaxt are appearing.

What the hell  Grin? Why are you replying to yourself? This is insane  Cheesy.

It was to marco.

-MZ

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:09:41 PM

Yes I clicked, and I closed the tab immediately.
Do you happen to have the link saved in your browsing history? If so can you please post it (be sure to clearly label it as malware)?

What site did you get it from? What was the username of the person who sent the link?
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:10:55 PM

-MZ

However, it could be possible the OP has download a "virus" as quickseller has told but the hacker didn't change the password and this is very, very strange ...
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:12:40 PM

-MZ

However, it could be possible the OP has download a "virus" as quickseller has told but the hacker didn't change the password and this is very, very strange ...
It is too soon to tell for sure at this point, however my theory is that it was from TheGambler, aka Moreia, et. al., I am fairly certain that they hacked convicted2008 this way based on my conversation with the 'real' owner of convicted2008
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:14:54 PM

It is too soon to tell for sure at this point, however my theory is that it was from TheGambler, aka Moreia, et. al., I am fairly certain that they hacked convicted2008 this way based on my conversation with the 'real' owner of convicted2008

Hmm... Wait for his message then:

Do you happen to have the link saved in your browsing history? If so can you please post it (be sure to clearly label it as malware)?

What site did you get it from? What was the username of the person who sent the link?

-MZ

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:18:55 PM

-snip-

Did you do anything to verify that the person you granted the loan was indeed the person who used to control the account?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Zeki (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:19:09 PM

I can proof the account is mine, with user "onewiseguy" if he comes to the topic,
I was chatting to him via private message. I'm waiting for amazon gift card from this guy.

Hey onewiseguy, please take a screenshot from your last message. You said 400$ in your last message. I remember that. Please help me.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:20:43 PM

-snip-

Did you do anything to verify that the person you granted the loan was indeed the person who used to control the account?

Unfortunately I did not. I placed my trust in the ability for others' to create strong passwords and not click on phishing links. Nonetheless, I won't be doing that again.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:21:46 PM

For Zeki's information, I am in full control of the account.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:23:57 PM

I can proof the account is mine, with user "onewiseguy" if he comes to the topic,
I was chatting to him via private message. I'm waiting for amazon gift card from this guy.

Hey onewiseguy, please take a screenshot from your last message. You said 400$ in your last message. I remember that. Please help me.
Your signed message already pretty much proved that you owned the account in the past. The lack of a signed message from marcotheminer makes it difficult for him to argue that the account was not hacked, especially considering how quickly you notified the forum that your account as hacked.

Can you please respond to my above question?

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:26:30 PM

PM him to post the proof here but it won't do anything at all because photos can be photoshopped/edited and who knows it's an alt of your account.

-MZ

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: