Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:29:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen account yussuf89  (Read 8936 times)
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 08:57:26 PM

are you sure that is fair to all parties? This results in Marco actually profiting from all this while you would take the entire loss. Additionally accounts controlled Marco were also potentially involved with whoever received funds from your accounts loan.

I think it is. Could you rephrase that last sentence?
you had admitted to be in control of accounts whose owners were the receipants of the loan. Although it is unclear if Marco purchased/took the accounts as collateral before the evidence connecting the accounts to the hack was posted or not. At least this is the case as of now.

Edit: also how is it fair that you take no losses when you are both at fault?

I dont like it either, but if Zeki agrees its not my place to tutor them. The signature checks out (see pic below) Ill remove my rating accordingly.

[5] was when the account was already in my control hence why the address withdrawn to is: 16WztVJTanbz2PMBLKckL3a3KLrotBaLok

So you had the account on 03.09.2014[1] after declining a loan on 31.08.2014[2]. Also Whoever had the account is certainly speaking dutch[3]

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767639.msg8655343#msg8655343
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750507.msg8608350#msg8608350
[3] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615784.msg7485249#msg7485249

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:58:09 PM

IMHO marcotheminer should get 0.32BTC as that is what he loaned and the remaining to Zeki.

FYI at the end after you decide, PM me. A person has messaged me asking if I have any accounts for sale, he/she is ready to give a good amount and he wants a HM account.

-MZ

indeed i agree in some parts marco should only get 0.32 which is the amount he loaned, and also by selling the accounts could mean zeki is in loss, but the fact that the account could get to a high price then i think its fair for zeki too

And bear in mind, Zeki could have completely made this 'hacker' scheme up (I'd like to believe that he is honest and didn't but it is entirely possible).
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:00:46 PM

why shouldn't marcotheminer take any loss from this? He failed to secure a signed message and as a result took possession of a hacked account. There is no reason why the OP should have to bear the entire loss

You are right, both had faults and that's why I said, like theymos told, to split this amount equally. I think when selling, marcotheminer will get atleast 0.32BTC, for that ta happen, it should be traded at 0.64+BTC.

-MZ

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:01:17 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 09:13:57 PM by marcotheminer

So you had the account on 03.09.2014[1] after declining a loan on 31.08.2014[2]. Also Whoever had the account is certainly speaking dutch[3]

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767639.msg8655343#msg8655343
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750507.msg8608350#msg8608350
[3] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615784.msg7485249#msg7485249

If my memory serves me right, yes I did. The dutch post is from before I controlled the account.

EDIT: I remember. I bought nizamcc (EDIT#2 bought on August 31, a thread had been made by nizamcc to sell his account), YOLOMAN was defaulted into my possession from the loan. I will look through my PMs for more information now.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:05:18 PM

why shouldn't marcotheminer take any loss from this? He failed to secure a signed message and as a result took possession of a hacked account. There is no reason why the OP should have to bear the entire loss

You are right, both had faults and that's why I said, like theymos told, to split this amount equally. I think when selling, marcotheminer will get atleast 0.32BTC, for that ta happen, it should be traded at 0.64+BTC.

-MZ
marcotheminer getting .32 would be him not taking any losses. The current "agreement" means that he actually profits from this.

IMO Marco should take at least a 25% loss but a 50% loss would be the most fair. He has been in this business a long time and should know better then to accept an account without securing some kind of signed message, plus this is not the first time this has happened.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:10:40 PM

marcotheminer getting .32 would be him not taking any losses. The current "agreement" means that he actually profits from this.

IMO Marco should take at least a 25% loss but a 50% loss would be the most fair. He has been in this business a long time and should know better then to accept an account without securing some kind of signed message, plus this is not the first time this has happened.

Rephrasing : marcotheminer and Zeki split the amount after the trade equally. That seems fair.

marcotheminer or I will be contacting the person who send me PM asking for account soon.

-MZ

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:12:50 PM

Rephrasing : marcotheminer and Zeki split the amount after the trade equally. That seems fair.

marcotheminer or I will be contacting the person who send me PM asking for account soon.

-MZ
splitting the amount of the sales price means that marcotheminer will profit from the OPs account getting hacked. The account should be sold with between 50 to 75% of the principle of the loan sent to marcotheminer and the balance to the OP.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:13:34 PM

I've removed the negative feedback and I hope all the situation will be resolved in a "fair way". Good luck guys.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:17:56 PM

No need to be jealous of me profiting anymore quickseller Wink! Zeki and I are still discussing and have decided that I'll take the loan principal out of the account's sale price. The rest, as was said before, will go to Zeki.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:19:55 PM

splitting the amount of the sales price means that marcotheminer will profit from the OPs account getting hacked. The account should be sold with between 50 to 75% of the principle of the loan sent to marcotheminer and the balance to the OP.

I also think larger portion should be sent to Zeki and I told 0.32BTC for marcotheminer as it was the amount he loaned and assuming it will be worth between 2x and ~3x of the amount loaned. Anyway, I understood what you meant! Hope everything gies okay for both!

I've removed the negative feedback and I hope all the situation will be resolved in a "fair way". Good luck guys.

Me too.

-MZ

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:21:01 PM

No need to be jealous of me profiting anymore quickseller Wink! Zeki and I are still discussing and have decided that I'll take the loan principal out of the account's sale price. The rest, as was said before, will go to Zeki.
it is not jealousy it is advocating for a compromize that is fair to all parties involved.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:22:15 PM

it is not jealousy it is advocating for a compromize that is fair to all parties involved.

What is to be deemed fair is to be decided between the affected parties. So let us do just that. Anyways, a final agreement has been met.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:23:35 PM

What is to be deemed fair is to be decided between the affected parties. So let us do just that. Anyways, a final agreement has been met.

True but as he said, he(we) is(are) advocating not declaring. Smiley

-MZ

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:26:15 PM

-snip-

-MZ

Yes, but Zeki is an adult and its not our place to patronize them. We have given our judgement and our opinion and they decided not to follow it.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:29:47 PM

-snip-

-MZ

Yes, but Zeki is an adult and its not our place to patronize them. We have given our judgement and our opinion and they decided not to follow it.

maybe the community should have more time to debate/discuss the fairness of this proposed trade. Yes the op is an adult and can make his own decisions however I also think he is being taken advantage of and being strong armed into accepting an agreement on less then favorable terms
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:47:24 PM

maybe the community should have more time to debate/discuss the fairness of this proposed trade.

It all went so fast without a word here and the decision came which we can't/couldn't change.

Yes the op is an adult and can make his own decisions however I also think he is being taken advantage of and being strong armed into accepting an agreement on less then favorable terms

He have to pay marcotheminer(min. ~1/2) or he will have to start again with nothing. Selling was the only thing which is good for him. So he may have accepted. He could have posted here prior to confirming it.

I really feel missing of BPB now!!!

-MZ

EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2120

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:45:38 PM

I won't remove my negative feedback until I see old yussuf89's style messages in Turkish board. If account is really hacked, yussuf89 should get back his account without paying anything. Who controls the account other than Yusuf deserve that negative feedback. I hope nobody buy it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:31:13 PM

I won't remove my negative feedback until I see old yussuf89's style messages in Turkish board. If account is really hacked, yussuf89 should get back his account without paying anything. Who controls the account other than Yusuf deserve that negative feedback. I hope nobody buy it.
Well the OP clearly needs money, as evidenced by the fact that he is selling his senior account for .25 BTC, so he does not have much much negotiating room. Marotheminer seems to have convinced him to give the identity of the senior account he is selling which will now make it more difficult to sell.

If you want to give the OP leverage in negotiating with marcotheminer then I would suggest either buying the senior account that he is selling or lending him the .25 BTC that he needs (although he may not be in a position to repay in the near future). If you did buy the account then you could use it to earn additional BTC from signature deals, use it to say unpopular statements that you do not want associated with your 'main' identity, or attempt to resell it after some amount of time for a hopeful profit.

As it stands now the OP is in need for a quick resolution in order to get money for whatever he needs, while marcotheminer has plenty of BTC that he can afford to wait a while for a resolution.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:09:14 AM

I agree with the negative trust, but to say that yussuf89 shouldnt pay anything is kind of unfair to the others involved. Dont you think it would be more fair for everyone to take 50-50 damage?
This is exactly why its bad for account trading to be allowed in the first place, too many people give it as collateral and in the end u dont know with who you are dealing with in the end, the person you made deals with allready or some stranger that now bought it/got it..

cheers
Zeki (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:57:42 AM

Before the hacker attack, my hero account worth about 1 BTC. And now, I will receive about 0.30 BTC.
This is not 100% fair, but I think this is the most fair method. I think this method is 100% fair for marco, but its 33%~ fair for me. Marco wants his money, so he send 0.32BTC, and he will receive 0.32BTC from this method.
Second method is if marco give my account and receive nothing from hacker or from me. This is OK for me but he will lose money. Second method is 100% fair for me but, its 0% fair for marco. Hackers goal was finding my account.
I will not send money to marco for hackers loan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: