Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PROTOTYPECOIN [PTY] 50k% STAKE  (Read 15200 times)
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:32:43 PM

I find it hard to believe that there isn't someone out there with the technical knowlege that mined a few of these that can help fix the wallet.... at the price they were going for at the beginning, if I knew how to do it, I would damn sure be looking for the solution lol.

Why fix?  price at c-cex fake buy sells.  no people buy this.  it just made for quick dump small amount btc.  this coin launch suspicious motive.

they werent fake, i bought some of it , people just want to abandon it for some reason
well maybe community can gather some funds and hire some coin dev to fix this
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:49:56 PM

I find it hard to believe that there isn't someone out there with the technical knowlege that mined a few of these that can help fix the wallet.... at the price they were going for at the beginning, if I knew how to do it, I would damn sure be looking for the solution lol.

Why fix?  price at c-cex fake buy sells.  no people buy this.  it just made for quick dump small amount btc.  this coin launch suspicious motive.

they werent fake, i bought some of it , people just want to abandon it for some reason

+1, i contacted one person i havent heard from him but im hoping he looks at it
xPooky

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:53:23 PM

+1, i contacted one person i havent heard from him but im hoping he looks at it
if he is unable to help i can ask the dev that did some job on my coin, he is super good and done the job for me as expected and he is not to much expensive
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:05:46 PM

If they were fake buy's and sells then how would he make anything on a dump if no one bought...?

you new crypto?  it easy to buy sell yourself  create volume build price.  people see then think coin is going higher start buying.  when more volume dump 750 unknown premine.  this time plan not work. 
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:06:49 PM

sorry you waste btc. 
freedomsr40

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:10:03 PM

sorry you waste btc. 

not a waste, itll get fixed
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:52:55 PM

I told you guys it would break  Wink

A little strange here....
A dev that blame on another dev...with a coin similar to him.
This coin broken and igotspots start to post here.
Before nothing.

A little strange....

**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:40:35 PM

Come on Dev we know your here. Update please.
MystPhysX

Activity: 597

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:03:52 PM

Wow this coin is a mess.

xPooky

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:06:02 PM

Wow this coin is a mess.
nice to stop by Smiley
btw have you managed to look thru the code, is there a chance for this to be fixed?
testlabstake (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:06:43 PM

I didn't find any solution,seems noone is interested helping getting out of this stuck.
My "drastic" solution about this could be to re-fork the coin,pre-mine all the blocks found so far(697),and distribute them to all miners,investor so far.
To do this(it's very drastic),i need someone's trusted that will held the coins,look thru blockchain and redistribute them to anyone who claim them.
Hoping we'll not be stuck again at block 697.
Or release the new code,and a solo miner with big hashrate could mine all 697 block just to check if we get stuck again at this blocks.
Hopin we didn't get other problems later.

So,this was only a test. Hope someone's could help,if not,we could proceed in that way.

MystPhysX

Activity: 597

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:16:17 PM

Wow this coin is a mess.
nice to stop by Smiley
btw have you managed to look thru the code, is there a chance for this to be fixed?
Did not know you were in this. Nice to see you.

I looked at the code and it would be better to rewrite the coin from scratch than to try and fix the current code base.

**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:18:11 PM

I didn't find any solution,seems noone is interested helping getting out of this stuck.
My "drastic" solution about this could be to re-fork the coin,pre-mine all the blocks found so far(697),and distribute them to all miners,investor so far.
To do this(it's very drastic),i need someone's trusted that will held the coins,look thru blockchain and redistribute them to anyone who claim them.
Or release the new code,and a solo miner with big hashrate could mine all 697 block just to check if we get stuck again at this blocks.

So,this was only a test. Hope someone's could help,if not,we could proceed in that way.

OK Thanks for the reply. People may not be willing to help at the moment because of the premine. You may like to clarify the status of this.
Thanks
xPooky

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:18:17 PM

Wow this coin is a mess.
nice to stop by Smiley
Did not know you were in this. Nice to see you.

I looked at the code and it would be better to rewrite the coin from scratch than to try and fix the current code base.
i tend to mine most new coins Smiley
testlabstake (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:23:06 PM

OK Thanks for the reply. People may not be willing to help at the moment because of the premine. You may like to clarify the status of this.
Thanks

Again...
It wasn't a pre-mine. Made a mistake here:

static const int64_t nMinSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
// miner's coin base reward
int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int nHeight, int64_t nFees, const CBlockIndex* pindex)
{
int64_t nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
if(nHeight == 1)
nSubsidy = TAX_PERCENTAGE * CIRCULATION_MONEY;

Have to start at ZERO,not 1. The fisrt block(ZERO) minted 750 coin,don't know why it generate 750.
Since i didn't create and use a genesisblock -testnet first...
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:53:13 AM

Thanks

Again...
It wasn't a pre-mine. Made a mistake here:

static const int64_t nMinSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
// miner's coin base reward
int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int nHeight, int64_t nFees, const CBlockIndex* pindex)
{
int64_t nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
if(nHeight == 1)
nSubsidy = TAX_PERCENTAGE * CIRCULATION_MONEY;

Have to start at ZERO,not 1. The fisrt block(ZERO) minted 750 coin,don't know why it generate 750.
Since i didn't create and use a genesisblock -testnet first...

If you didn't know that there was a premine, you obviously didn't create this coin. You really should ask whoever is responsible for creating this coin about the premine. Very few people are going to accept "I don't know" as an answer. 

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:16:42 AM

I told you guys it would break  Wink

A little strange here....
A dev that blame on another dev...with a coin similar to him.
This coin broken and igotspots start to post here.
Before nothing.

A little strange....

obviously iGotSpots saw or was told about a quick copycat coin (imitation is the best form of flattery) so he stopped in to check it out... and low and behold the untested blockchain was already falling apart.

it's not his fault if this dev couldn't or didn't know how to test his coin before releasing it to you guys to waste your btc on it.

heres a hint... stay away from noname/anon/newb devs and if your going to play with them never risk more than your willing to lose.

10k works flawlessly because iGotSpots knows what he's doing and tested it, same as his MMXIV... BALLS  was acting funky when I first bought into it a few weeks ago but he said he was in the middle of fixing it so I bought more because after seeing his quality of work and honesty with his other 2 it was obvious he wasn't blowing smoke up my ass and in 2 more days (the 27th) BALLS will be better than ever.

good luck out there.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:35:43 PM

here is my guess

if u  have too many miners on 1 pool u will fork! if dev had 750 coins at block 697 and minted a pos block with more weight than the rest network what do you think might happen.. i think  the first pos block was so heavy it forked the chain

now u got pos on 1 chain and pow on another prolly why i am staking but not syncing

wait so now u would have 2 competing forces fighting for the block pos with a huge weight  but 0 network weight and a pow whos difficulty is not high enough to compete with pos ?right? cause the dev has more than 50% of the coins ?

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:41:41 PM

here is my guess

if u  have too many miners on 1 pool u will fork! if dev had 750 coins at block 697 and minted a pos block with more weight than the rest network what do you think might happen.. i think  the first pos block was so heavy it forked the chain

now u got pos on 1 chain and pow on another prolly why i am staking but not syncing

This is a good guess

Q
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:44:36 PM

here is my guess

This is a good guess

Q

thanks Q! That means something coming from you

*EDIT whatever it is im sure the cause is the dev huge weight minting a pos block or competeing with pos for the block

lol it could be one day years from now the block is minted and the chain moves on its own

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: