Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Scrypt.cc a scam? +Updates  (Read 20529 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:33:03 PM

Well it is better to do something which might result in the information being passed to a relevant authority, than to simply walk away and let the criminals keep your money without consequence.

These people will travel at some point, this is the information age. Eastern European and South American Law Enforcement issues aside, multiple complaints filed by people all over the globe would end up being recorded on central crime databases, such as Interpol and FBI. There are even online points of contact for people to file criminal complaints.

Stop being so lazy and dismissive.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:42:47 PM

Well it is better to do something which might result in the information being passed to a relevant authority, than to simply walk away and let the criminals keep your money without consequence.

These people will travel at some point, this is the information age. Eastern European and South American Law Enforcement issues aside, multiple complaints filed by people all over the globe would end up being recorded on central crime databases, such as Interpol and FBI. There are even online points of contact for people to file criminal complaints.

Stop being so lazy and dismissive.

Yes they are a scam. I don't understand people still try to earn.
Their site and admin are not trustworthy at all.
visaco

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:09:39 AM

scrypt.cc is my worst  experience
almost 6btc vanished....
it is my fault ...in cryto world no place for stupid naive people.
i thought there is some good in  human nature....pffff
cryptocurrency it just remove the masks and shows us how ugly we are as a specie
i hope we will be all extinct from this planet very soon...

I have told you NEM will make you a millionaire and we have made it ...IOST is the new baby Money making machine.  keep an eye on this little Monster...
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:05:10 PM

scrypt.cc is my worst  experience
almost 6btc vanished....
it is my fault ...in cryto world no place for stupid naive people.
i thought there is some good in  human nature....pffff
cryptocurrency it just remove the masks and shows us how ugly we are as a specie
i hope we will be all extinct from this planet very soon...

I wish i told you so but I didn't. Reason i did not invest was it was a clear scam to me.
The webmaster didn't seem honest and just in for a runner. And well he did a runner.

Next time remember, cloud mining is not profitable, it never was and it never will.
Genesis Mining ==> A clear scam
Hashnest ==> not a scam but not profitable either.
ace111

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:27:59 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 01:44:05 AM by ace111

For years Script.cc was really great but now it is a scam. In the last year no withdrawals have gone through. One day Script.cc 'had some script error' and told us they had to do withdrawals manually, which they never do.

I made a withdrawal one day which didn't transfer, so I emailed them to ask them to transfer my coins to the address but instead they spent ALL of my BTC coins on more mining with their service, my BTC balance became 0. They spent all my coins on their service without my request, instruction or approval. It was basically theft. I gave them the benefit of the doubt hoping it was some ridiculous error and I left my account mining coins for about 6 months. This week I made a withdrawal and again there was no transfer. And the message about the 'script error' that stops you from accessing your coins has been on their site for over a year. Says it all really.

Don't waste your money on scrypt.cc. It used to be great, but now it's become a scam. Find a genuine mining service.  
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:27:38 PM

PSA: Scrypt.cc is guilty of Fraudulent Misrepresentation, a crime in every financial jurisdiction in the world. Anyone who has lost money buying or selling their fictitious 'KHS'/'MHS' token is legally entitled to recover their funds back in full.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fraudulent_misrepresentation
Fraudulent Misreprentation
Under contract law, a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

Hi. Anyone knows if there is a group I can join, or a list to add my name for attempts to recover lost BTC from this scam?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: