Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TWISTERCOIN New wallet to be released [YOBIT]  (Read 23204 times)
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:08:46 PM

What's your favourite material for the logo? Melal, glass, liquid or even human skin?

The green and the black one are the two I like more!
Btw are you even planning to finish the wallet or it's already finished and you've free time to play with 3d graphic?

Well, to be clear wallet/compiling and graphic are managed by two different people, so nobody is wasting time doing something instead of something else.
I'm still working on the wallet so it's not finished yet, I need some more hours to complete it. But I'm not in hurry, I've enough time to finish it and test it beforee the launch. So don't worry about that.
About the graphic we're planning to launch a giveaway for the first five investors in the ICO, giving them the file to print the 3d logo with a 3d printer, you know you can make a necklace and give it to your girlfriend, better than a diamond, innit.

Thanks for your answer ans sorry if I was a little bit aggressive with my question, I just want to be sure that everything is ok.
I like your idea about the 3d logo to print. I'm sure that my girlfriend will be happy to get that necklace XD, hoping that she won't take the gift too seriously!!!!

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

multimediafactory (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 08:32:55 PM

Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TwisterCoin

http://i61.tinypic.com/de1vg4.jpg
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:17:11 PM

Newbie dev and ICO are the 2 biggest red flags in the crypto world. Run far and fast. Don't say you weren't warned.

Not always. Sure, it may mean it's a bigger risk, but that doesn't automatically mean it's a scam or that it's going to flop. Everyone was a newbie at some stage; just because they're new to the forum doesn't mean they're new to crypto in general; just because someone's new doesn't mean they aren't well-intentioned; and ICO can actually help keep the value up because it gives people a reason to invest effort into the coin's success rather than just mine while it's easy then dump.

Nice speech. Total BS. Please show me 1 ICO coin that is still active and is at or above ICO price. 99% of newbie dev accounts here are people who already have accounts here but don't want that known. If you want to kiss your ICO  money goodbye that's your choice. Once a dev has your ICO money there is very little incentive for said dev to stick around.

"There's a sucker born every minute." P.T. Barnum

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:52:55 PM

Newbie dev and ICO are the 2 biggest red flags in the crypto world. Run far and fast. Don't say you weren't warned.

Not always. Sure, it may mean it's a bigger risk, but that doesn't automatically mean it's a scam or that it's going to flop. Everyone was a newbie at some stage; just because they're new to the forum doesn't mean they're new to crypto in general; just because someone's new doesn't mean they aren't well-intentioned; and ICO can actually help keep the value up because it gives people a reason to invest effort into the coin's success rather than just mine while it's easy then dump.

Nice speech. Total BS. Please show me 1 ICO coin that is still active and is at or above ICO price. 99% of newbie dev accounts here are people who already have accounts here but don't want that known. If you want to kiss your ICO  money goodbye that's your choice. Once a dev has your ICO money there is very little incentive for said dev to stick around.

I'll tell you one coin so you can shut your mouth. Archcoin.
It was an ico, now it's above the ico price and it's still around. All your requests have been answered.
You'll never see a coin where only Sr.Member or higher will talk in the thread, it's obvious to see neewbe in all the thread. Everyone of them are the clone of someone else, I'm probably your clone, so I'm answering to myself, prove me that I'm not. Myself. (Doing this joke nobody will believe that, so you're save)
I'ts As obvious as find Sr.Member as you that declare scam or red flag everywhere.
Probably you're one of those that if he was around would have said that bitcoin was a red flag.
Btw, thanks for the warning.

“Even when she was dead, she was still bitching at me. I couldn’t get her to shut up!”  Edmund Kemper

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:15:01 PM

whats the current ico status?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:30:44 PM

Follow us on Twitter:

What exactly are these things supposed to be?

Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:37:53 PM

Follow us on Twitter:

What exactly are these things supposed to be?

dude this made me laugh!! LOL

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

multimediafactory (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 01:14:32 AM

ICO address: 4.90868547 BTC. 21 Transactions. ICO end in 12 hours.

http://i60.tinypic.com/o03sqv.png
hayan

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:27:53 AM

I'ts As obvious as find Sr.Member as you that declare scam or red flag everywhere.
Probably you're one of those that if he was around would have said that bitcoin was a red flag.

There really seems to be one of those in every thread. I don't know how anyone can assume that anything is "automatically a definite scam", at worst some things can be higher-risk. Unless it's something like "100% pre-mine, ICO and we won't accept escrow, and also we only take USD payments by wire transfer to Nigeria", of course...

"I, too, have an uncle." ~ Peter Griffin
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 02:16:30 AM

ICO address: 4.90868547 BTC. 21 Transactions. ICO end in 12 hours.

Yes, it is correct 12 hours to end and 4.90 btc fundraised....
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:04:15 AM

TWISTERCOIN + ICO=

Good luck on your Quest

I'm going ICO for your image.  Cheesy

Let the Twister come, let it screw it's supporters over.

There is no way to tell a dead man he is really dead.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:06:42 AM

It was an ico, now it's above the ico price and it's still around. All your requests have been answered.
You'll never see a coin where only Sr.Member or higher will talk in the thread, it's obvious to see neewbe in all the thread. Everyone of them are the clone of someone else, I'm probably your clone, so I'm answering to myself, prove me that I'm not. Myself. (Doing this joke nobody will believe that, so you're save)

“Even when she was dead, she was still bitching at me. I couldn’t get her to shut up!”  Edmund Kemper
Archcoin? Interesting. Looking at the chart for it shows it hasn't moved much in price in either direction since launching according to Bittrex.. I didn't do a lot of digging because there are just too many Arch threads to go through. Never did find the actual IPO price. ( was not an ICO AKAICT) Looks like current price could be +/- a little so I'm impressed. I guess there had to be 1 out of hundreds. Now, does that translate into this coin going anywhere? Doubtful, but hey, maybe lightening will stick twice. The odds are highly stacked against it and there is nothing new here that I could find unless I missed it. I never mentioned the word scam, you did.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
multimediafactory (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 09:15:08 AM

Hey,

only a few hours before the end of the ico :

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1373/banners/1.svg

If you want to participate to the project now it is your last chance. The wallet is almost ready, we will test it in the next few hours.

https://i.imgur.com/sJpd6WN.png

arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:44:50 AM

Sent 0.5 btc to escrow
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:29:48 AM

Only few hours at the end of the ICO ? I really want to see the release of the wallet/coin in the next few days.
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:52:17 AM

i've bought at ico 0.5, for a simple reason:

BLOCK 50 - 4999: 10 TWIST
So,better to buy than mine.

So, will hold for 2 weeks, then see if hold again or dump.

Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:15:31 PM

I agree with your reason.  I don't know how many coins someone can mine without an huge hash power.
I can even mine but probably I'll pay more than buy from ico.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

kurniajim

Activity: 924

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 12:25:06 PM

sip!

Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:38:18 PM

Nice speech. Total BS. Please show me 1 ICO coin that is still active and is at or above ICO price. 99% of newbie dev accounts here are people who already have accounts here but don't want that known. If you want to kiss your ICO  money goodbye that's your choice. Once a dev has your ICO money there is very little incentive for said dev to stick around.

“Even when she was dead, she was still bitching at me. I couldn’t get her to shut up!”  Edmund Kemper
Archcoin? Interesting. Looking at the chart for it shows it hasn't moved much in price in either direction since launching according to Bittrex.. I didn't do a lot of digging because there are just too many Arch threads to go through. Never did find the actual IPO price. ( was not an ICO AKAICT) Looks like current price could be +/- a little so I'm impressed. I guess there had to be 1 out of hundreds. Now, does that translate into this coin going anywhere? Doubtful, but hey, maybe lightening will stick twice. The odds are highly stacked against it and there is nothing new here that I could find unless I missed it. I never mentioned the word scam, you did.
Archcoin Ico was sold @6ksat reaching 1000BTC, then in few days it took 13k sat as high price, and then it started to dump, reaching the bottom @3500sat. Few days ago it rose again and now it seems to be stable @10500/11500 sat. Waiting for the releasing of the new wallet and a lot of stuff, it's a huge project. And btw behind that coin there's a good trader and person, BTCarchitect. Now it doesn't mean nothing, this (TWIST) coin is just another ICO that probably will fail in few weeks, but as you know this is crypto, buy low sell high, nothing else matter, everybody are free to buy what they want it's a risk, they know the risk, if they don't, they will lose their money, I call it experience.
Cheers!

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

ParmaBTC
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 01:11:32 PM

Quote from: ParmaBTC on February 24, 2015, 09:50:43 PM
1) The held BTC will only be released to the developer after TWIST coins have been distributed, and there's an overall stability of the wallets, and blockchain
2) There will be no fixed price. Total distruibuited coins to all  ICO investors‏ are 100,000
3) 35% of BTC from ICO will be used to guarantee a buy wall when listed on exchange‏.
4) Other ICO money will be sent to DEV a week later after that it is impossible to revert.
Thank you all for your feedback, we appreciate it.

ICO Multisig wallet address

3BrNUPuQ1dUFvVQnN3P5xVQDXbaYXg3Jrn

doc public on google drive
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bhbi3FjjFaw0NB7z9V7FcGBSBl_qmwmghodOZJKzb_c/edit?usp=sharing

so PM me your Txid and if you want anonimity or not

thanks

Less than hour to go!

Funds sent before ends are accepted even if with 0 confirmations

thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: