Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days  (Read 91436 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:21:07 AM

where to get the wallet. who can give the link. thank you.

Yeah same here I have the original wallet from when I mined this and my nodes are out of date and it won't connect. Does anyone know if spots changed the wallet durring the take over?

Yes he did then he decided to close the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=983694.0 and delete the wallets and take down the nodes because people started calling him out to be the thief/scammer he turned out to be.

It must be dead now for no one to have replied to your request and can't say i am surprised to be honest. Be careful of anyone willing to give you a wallet link it is not worth the effort to stake this 1 sat coin.

OP if you ever come back you should probably close this thread.

Lol, this is the thanks I get for fixing your piece of shit that was stuck. Have you been able to stake or send a single coin anywhere? Yea.. you're welcome for that

Super glad I bounced on eTrash

Not my coin was it mate i am invested in many coins and i never once asked you to pretend to do good by the community, you chose to do that for your own greedy needs. Even when the coin was stuck it was worth 1500sat! You took over and that soon changed didn't it lol No i dumped my Ecash with you bro, was fun wasn't it.. Bouncing from satoshi to satoshi coin. Anyway no hard feeling spotty and why have you said you risked 999btc on my trust Grin Grin Why do you lie so much, what do you get out of lying so many question so little answers.
GetGuap$

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:16:09 AM

still staking
dukester99

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:27:14 AM

You where my hero when you took over this coin and fixed it.
But dropping out like you did negates anything good you did.
I am fairly new and understand you cant be thin skinned here.
You can still make things right and control a nice coin.

where to get the wallet. who can give the link. thank you.

Yeah same here I have the original wallet from when I mined this and my nodes are out of date and it won't connect. Does anyone know if spots changed the wallet durring the take over?

Yes he did then he decided to close the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=983694.0 and delete the wallets and take down the nodes because people started calling him out to be the thief/scammer he turned out to be.

It must be dead now for no one to have replied to your request and can't say i am surprised to be honest. Be careful of anyone willing to give you a wallet link it is not worth the effort to stake this 1 sat coin.

OP if you ever come back you should probably close this thread.

Lol, this is the thanks I get for fixing your piece of shit that was stuck. Have you been able to stake or send a single coin anywhere? Yea.. you're welcome for that

Super glad I bounced on eTrash
byk

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:25:25 AM

buying some 1sat Smiley

good news is comming  Cool
ok. will you be so kind now to present your idea?
dukester99

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:17:46 AM

I am with you on that one! He would be the perfect dev for this coin. He knows it inside out. Come on spots I will send you 10 million to give away in irc room. I had a blast.

iGotSpots did a great job for this coin however, some people in the community didn't realize that.
The best answer to those people is for iGotSpots to fix ECASH and to prove to everyone that he doesn't do anything or when he does it he goes to the very end and pull it off to the best.
iGotSpots, all ECASH community will support you and all your coins. You are a talented dev, fixing ECASH is the best response.
Me and all the community will leave you +ve trust. We need you now and we will be there when you need us.
Kaenguru

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:08:39 PM

iGotSpots plz post an ECASH address and the community will make donations to fund the developments. We can achieve very big things together. This coin has a very catchy name and with you on board it can be gigantic.
Dear ECASH community, plz RT my $ECASH tweet to show your support for iGotSpots.

I'm with you, spots knows that, i asked him a lot to come back takeover again.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:23:45 PM

So when you guys need my help, everyone is cool, but as soon as I fix it again I'll be in the red scammer tag trust levels. Sounds like a good deal to me..

Why don't you get ocminer to fix it? Apparently he did everything the first time, according to my trust ratings and the last thread

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 06:18:41 PM

I got seriously fucked over by fixing this last time. It's going to take a lot of convincing for me to set myself up to get fucked again by the same coin twice. I'm still out of lube from last time, not to mention extremely swamped with the 10k and BALLS merger, GorillaEx, GorillaTeeth, GorillaStake..

Spreading my already thin time to a coin that I have a feeling will bite me in the ass twice does not really seem all that appealing, especially when I don't (and never did, since I gave them all away in trivia, which this very thread said I lied about) have any stake in the coin

byk

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:13:04 PM

I got seriously fucked over by fixing this last time. It's going to take a lot of convincing for me to set myself up to get fucked again by the same coin twice. I'm still out of lube from last time, not to mention extremely swamped with the 10k and BALLS merger, GorillaEx, GorillaTeeth, GorillaStake..

Spreading my already thin time to a coin that I have a feeling will bite me in the ass twice does not really seem all that appealing, especially when I don't (and never did, since I gave them all away in trivia, which this very thread said I lied about) have any stake in the coin
I understand that you're a busy man, but at least think about it again. This coin has a community. It's not large but it has a will for this coin to survive. I think that it's important because every coin needs a support in order to be successful. If you decide to be a dev, I'm sure that you will have a full support  of the ECASH community. I personally think that you're good choice for dev because you have already worked on this coin, you're familiar with it and the work you did was very good too. It just wasn't finished because of some bad blood between old dev and you. This could be a good chance to finish your work the way you wanted. And I'm sure that there will be more then few ideas from the community that you can use for making this coin more interesting.
dukester99

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:23:56 PM

I don't think the current emoney community that is still around has a problem with what you did to save the coin.
The few that had a problem where the ones that where not paying attention when decisions where made.
All of the decisions you made during the save where right on and you also asked the community for input.
I would have done it exactly the same if I was a genius like you.

People where pissed that you where giving away coin on irc, but it was a great way of getting the coin publicity.

Just sick of seeing coins fail all the time. This one showed some promise after you where done un freezing it.

There is always going to be haters but I believe most of the folks left would be happy to see you around again.

I personally would like to help with promotion and getting the coin listed on more exchanges. I have some advertizing ideas also.

If you do decide to make this happen don't refuse donations like last time.
Sounds like me and the others that are positive about this coin would be happy to send you donations.
I personally have 15 million I want to send you for helping, just give me your wallet link.

If you pass on this I understand and will not hold it against you.
I don't know how I would have handled the personal attack you sustained.

byk

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:29:30 PM

Last time you had to deal with a faulty code and a disastrous blockchain. I remember you used to say you were tired of babysitting it to move forward. It was this faulty system that created all the tension. It was neither your fault nor ocminer's fault, it was the blockchain's fault. It is time for you and ocminer to join forces and be friends once again. Past is past. Let us make ECASH a solid alt.

This time the situation is different. ECASH is now one of your coins. you'll be dealing with your own code and a very healthy network. Logic tells us that this time everything will go super smooth and with your talent ECASH will shine.

Also, the community will be there to compensate the past and to help you in the future. You will receive donations from community for your time and efforts.
I agree with you.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:42:26 PM

So when you guys need my help, everyone is cool, but as soon as I fix it again I'll be in the red scammer tag trust levels. Sounds like a good deal to me..

Why don't you get ocminer to fix it? Apparently he did everything the first time, according to my trust ratings and the last thread

lol are you still not over it ?

I'll remove my trust rating if you remove yours and we'll forget about it

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:42:57 PM

Well before I answer, I would like to know what it is exactly you guys want me to do with it?

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:47:07 PM

No, I'm not over it, I take what I do very seriously. It was bullshit and we both know it. I'm still really pissed about the whole situation

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:48:37 PM

No, I'm not over it, I take what I do very seriously. It was bullshit and we both know it

Me too, absolutely.

Both sides had their bullshit.

I removed your negative trust, please do so too.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:49:56 PM

Thanks, already done

I don't care if people hate me as a person or a business owner, I care that they can trust me, regardless of personal feelings

Kaenguru

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:09:11 PM

Me too, absolutely.

Both sides had their bullshit.

I removed your negative trust, please do so too.

Thanks, already done

I don't care if people hate me as a person or a business owner, I care that they can trust me, regardless of personal feelings

Glad to hear that, please be friends again, stop fighting and blame each other!
And now,lets make a new beginning for this coin!
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 08:16:27 PM

I'm still not even sure what you guys want me to do to 'fix' the coin?

The only thing it doesn't have right now, I'm assuming, is seednodes and a checkpoint server?

byk

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:22:17 PM

The only thing it doesn't have right now, I'm assuming, is seednodes and a checkpoint server?
And there's no download link for working wallet. There were couple of complaints about that.
Kaenguru

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:30:00 PM

What was the Goal, before people call you a scammer and the rest what happend!?
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: