View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:50:47 PM

I have loaned meat several times with his account as collateral (0.1BTC was most common). He has never failed to repay on time.

This is a slightly larger amount, so please do your due diligence before loaning.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:51:24 PM

I am not sure your account (nor reputation) is worth .3 btc. Do you happen to have anything else to offer as collateral?

Are you able to provide a signed message from an old address associated with your account in order to prove ownership?
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:51:50 PM

I am looking for a 0.3 BTC loan...can put my account up for collateral if necessary.

Will pay back 0.33 BTC (10%) within 5 days.

If agreeable to someone, BTC addy is in my sig.

Thanks

U asking for 0.3 with ur account as collateral but your account dosnt worth that much.
Try to find a valid collateral and ill be willing to provide u this loan.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:53:38 PM

I am not sure your account (nor reputation) is worth .3 btc. Do you happen to have anything else to offer as collateral?

Are you able to provide a signed message from an old address associated with your account in order to prove ownership?

I believe he could sign this 1HT2D1vb7xqxngG7dMohGwkWEK1rSuPthA. This was the address I always sent to when loaning meat (all 6 times).

Could use the 0.2 again

1 week..15%

If accepted please send to 1HT2D1vb7xqxngG7dMohGwkWEK1rSuPthA

Thanks

As per PM. Sending 0.1, repayment 0.12 by September 29 to 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq.

Sent! https://blockchain.info/tx/f1b0cffd3f1f5b45716bef650fa09bcfff70abaca0fc7b7392b915711dce2c37
meat (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:57:16 PM

I believe he could sign this 1HT2D1vb7xqxngG7dMohGwkWEK1rSuPthA. This was the address I always sent to when loaning meat.

Unfortunately I cannot sign that one...that is from the Mycelium bitcoin wallet and they have since changed (they change your BTC address every single transaction as opposed to in the past where you kept the same one throughout)

Outside of my account I don't have other collateral...if no one is able to loan me that is fine, just thought I'd ask here first before pursuing other options.

The one in my sig is coinbase and doesn't change, let me check to see if I posted a while back anywhere (I did find a post from 2013 where I used it but I also realized I still had the ability to edit that post so that doesn't add much value...which is kinda stupid you can edit posts 2 years old)
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:58:41 PM

I believe he could sign this 1HT2D1vb7xqxngG7dMohGwkWEK1rSuPthA. This was the address I always sent to when loaning meat.

Unfortunately I cannot sign that one...that is from the Mycelium bitcoin wallet and they have since changed (they change your BTC address every single transaction as opposed to in the past where you kept the same one throughout)

Outside of my account I don't have other collateral...if no one is able to loan me that is fine, just thought I'd ask here first before pursuing other options.

You might be able to find that address in your mycelium wallet files, maybe?
meat (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:03:24 PM

The only history I see are transactions and I can only see my last 10, which is nowhere near old enough to get to where I used that address.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:04:25 PM

The only history I see are transactions and I can only see my last 10, which is nowhere near old enough to get to where I used that address.

I meant in your wallet.dat possibly or the mycelium system files?
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:05:08 PM

The one in my sig is coinbase and doesn't change, let me check to see if I posted a while back anywhere (I did find a post from 2013 where I used it but I also realized I still had the ability to edit that post so that doesn't add much value...which is kinda stupid you can edit posts 2 years old)

If you quote a post, you can see the last editing time

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:05:20 PM

You have the option to do it.
Just click on the right upside corner and click sign a messege, then you choose ur address and that is it.
Easy!

meat (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:08:38 PM

You have the option to do it.
Just click on the right upside corner and click sign a messege, then you choose ur address and that is it.
Easy!

Oh I can sign the address in my sig no problem...I mean I can't go back and sign the address I had months ago that marco sited.
meat (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:11:04 PM

If you quote a post, you can see the last editing time

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197322.0

There's the post from 2013, uses same address as in my sig.

I don't see last edit time anywhere though? It hasn't been edited so if you can show me where it is that would be cool, thanks.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:13:07 PM

If you are on your computer and hover your mouse over the dotted lines then it will tell you when the post was last edited and by who. If it has been a very long time since it was edited then it would probably still be okay (but is still less secure then an unedited post)
meat (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:17:04 PM

If you are on your computer and hover your mouse over the dotted lines then it will tell you when the post was last edited and by who. If it has been a very long time since it was edited then it would probably still be okay (but is still less secure then an unedited post)

Ah ok, I see thanks...but there are no dotted lines on the post I linked...I'm guessing it's because I am the poster. Can someone confirm on the link I posted above?

Or does that mean I never edited it?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:23:21 PM

Ah ok, I see thanks...but there are no dotted lines on the post I linked...I'm guessing it's because I am the poster. Can someone confirm on the link I posted above?

if there is no dotted lines then it was not edited. If you happened to press edit but never saved the edit then well it wouldn't have registered that you edited the post.
meat (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:25:41 PM

if there is no dotted lines then it was not edited. If you happened to press edit but never saved the edit then well it wouldn't have registered that you edited the post.

OK well that is a good thing then...I never edited the post then. I just mentioned editing because initially when I said I had a post from 2013, I saw the edit option was still available, and not knowing you could check last edit, figured that wouldn't mean anything if I could just go in now and add the same address.

That being said, you can see from the post I linked above the same address was in my possession in 2013 as is in my sig now.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:20:24 PM

OK well that is a good thing then...I never edited the post then. I just mentioned editing because initially when I said I had a post from 2013, I saw the edit option was still available, and not knowing you could check last edit, figured that wouldn't mean anything if I could just go in now and add the same address.

That being said, you can see from the post I linked above the same address was in my possession in 2013 as is in my sig now.

Yep, confirmed. So please sign a message using that address stating today's date with something along the lines of "meat 0.3btc loan".

The lender will probably ask for a different message to confirm that the account is collateral.
meat (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:25:46 PM

Yep, confirmed. So please sign a message using that address stating today's date with something along the lines of "meat 0.3btc loan".

The lender will probably ask for a different message to confirm that the account is collateral.

Signed it with the following:

2/24/15 - Meat - 0.3 BTC loan BTC Talk
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:27:58 PM

You need to post the signature lol
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print