Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: *ANN*【QUARK】 BitCrystal Coin + 200 new commands + decenttralized exchange  (Read 70939 times)
bitcrystal (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:11:32 PM

BitCrystal see much cheaper coins then others... I think they have to properly hard work... Smiley

hard works its right... our team have many hard work for this community that its right

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:22:47 PM

Well best of luck guys. The way I see it, the dev instamined 90% of the coins which I just can't support.

I'll bet you he didn't.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:30:35 PM

Well best of luck guys. The way I see it, the dev instamined 90% of the coins which I just can't support.

no dev did not. where is your claim to prove that because i can prove he didn't. from what i know he holds around 10-20million

The dev is anonymous. You have no way of proving the dev didn't instamine it. This is the internet.

Looks at the block rewards, don't be dumb.

cheers
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:43:42 PM

no dev did not. where is your claim to prove that because i can prove he didn't. from what i know he holds around 10-20million

The dev is anonymous. You have no way of proving the dev didn't instamine it. This is the internet.

cheers

We already know who holds/held a majority of all the coins from that. And no it was not the dev.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
ULALA

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:52:24 PM

cheers

We already know who holds/held a majority of all the coins from that. And no it was not the dev.
this coin is actually a joke same dev as zirkcoin offering same thing
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:06:19 PM

the only bitcrystal is coming in Spell of Genesis
and maybe an ICO in the making somewhere ,
take real coin for free from
signing in the game.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:56:05 PM

cheers
bittrex adds the coin and here comes the fud, can you prove dev instamined it because i can prove he didn't
mxhwr

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:06:29 PM

the guy with the most mined money is shadow_runner.... the coin was at the beginning with the highest mining rate

yes he mined over 50% of the coin. lucky guy and he has sold it too when it was not on a exchange. what price, who bought it, how many i do not know and i don't think he will reveal it too. he confirmed he has sold his stash when we spoke with him on chat.

so the point of dev mining 90% is not valid. wish i knew about it wished i got one of those blocks

lol at those that thought dev instamined it, we are only going up
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:42:56 PM

cheers
bittrex adds the coin and here comes the fud, can you prove dev instamined it because i can prove he didn't

It couldn't be more obvious
mxhwr

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:47:25 PM

cheers

It couldn't be more obvious

blah blah blah go read the thread its all there who mined what
wasref

Activity: 555

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:57:09 PM

nice bittrex added just the beginning.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:46:25 PM

does the wallet auto mine or something? I've gotten 3 deposits out of the blue of 5 BTCRY, i didn't think this coin had pos return

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:02:25 PM

does the wallet auto mine or something? I've gotten 3 deposits out of the blue of 5 BTCRY, i didn't think this coin had pos return

Yes mining is in the options tab, looks like you can set how many threads you want to use, or disable it

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:05:20 PM

Yes mining is in the options tab, looks like you can set how many threads you want to use, or disable it

WoWza  Shocked thats pretty cool... it's not even running heavy on my comp  Cool

WAVES
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:13:25 PM

WoWza  Shocked thats pretty cool... it's not even running heavy on my comp  Cool

How many threads do you have set, what is your cpu and what is your usage dood?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:16:55 PM

Congrats dev for getting listed on the exchanges.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:23:05 PM

WoWza  Shocked thats pretty cool... it's not even running heavy on my comp  Cool

(just found another one) I'm not sure I've never cpu mined before... it's just an older 3 core amd I believe...

edit: just found the settings and changed from 1 thread to 2 lol and still not noticing any lag

WAVES
wasref

Activity: 555

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:24:47 PM

dv when are we looking for the release of the decentralized exchange
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:48:02 PM

WoWza  Shocked thats pretty cool... it's not even running heavy on my comp  Cool

(just found another one) I'm not sure I've never cpu mined before... it's just an older 3 core amd I believe...

edit: just found the settings and changed from 1 thread to 2 lol and still not noticing any lag
Hard to believe ,but so far this coin is like a champ at my list.Even my CPU working like Formula  I and mining like crazy miner.I don't know where we going .But I'm with you guys Grin

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
chris190
Legendary

Activity: 1059

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:58:01 PM

there is some problem with BITCOIND?  Huh

On the pool from 20 minutes Appears this message: LOST CONTACT WITH BITCOIND for 21.6 minutes! Check that it isn't frozen or dead!

We hope will be resolved as soon as possible!  Roll Eyes

▄▄
                 ████▄
                 ██████▄
                 ███ ▀███▄
         ▄████▄▄ ███   ▀███▄
       ▄████████████▄    ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ███▀▀▀██████▄▄  ███
   ▄███▀  ███    ███ ▀▀███████
 ▄███▀    ███    ███     ▀███
████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████   █████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████
        ███▄     ███    ███    ▄███▀
       ███████▄▄ ███    ███  ▄███▀
       ███  ▀▀██████▄▄▄███ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄    ▀████████████▀
         ▀███▄   ███ ▀▀████▀
           ▀███▄ ███
             ▀██████
               ▀████
                 ▀▀
4NEW
███
███  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █
███
THE WORLD'S FIRST TANGIBLE WASTE TO ENERGY BLOCKCHAIN
✥     ANN Thread     ✥     Whitepaper     ✥     Facebook     ✥     Twitter     ✥     Telegram     ✥

███
    █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
    █  ███
        ███

███
                                ███
                                ███
                        ███  ███
                        ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
        ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: