Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: *ANN*【QUARK】 BitCrystal Coin + 200 new commands + decenttralized exchange  (Read 70939 times)
bitcrystal (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:26:43 PM

so guys i published the first release from my decentralized exchange yet. he works well i have tested it... but if you find buggs let me know.

so

here download links . please look in the trade_guide_pics folder here you can find pics to make a correct trade...

sorry a better guide is fallowed...

so here the self extracted rar exe archiv

with all wallets the exchanger
and so on

http://84.200.27.213/DecentralizedExchangeEx.exe

Sorry that my other websites are down i have problems with my provider, i solved this in the next time i promise it....

sorry the exchange have in the last time the highest priority for me so i can't fix other buggs. i change this in the next time...

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
🏆 HIGHEST MULTIPLIER WINS
Undead_Phenix

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:05:46 AM

so guys i published the first release from my decentralized exchange yet. he works well i have tested it... but if you find buggs let me know.

so

here download links . please look in the trade_guide_pics folder here you can find pics to make a correct trade...

and so on

Sorry that my other websites are down i have problems with my provider, i solved this in the next time i promise it....

sorry the exchange have in the last time the highest priority for me so i can't fix other buggs. i change this in the next time...
I don't know how to use this DecentralizedExchange Angry Angry

bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:19:55 AM

so

and so on

I don't know how to use this DecentralizedExchange Angry Angry

Pls wait i make a Video and post it under the Thread
pls give me a litte more time, the exchanger was really hard work  Smiley

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:58:07 PM

http://84.200.27.213/DecentralizedExchangeEx_With_Trade_Guide.exe

here and i have added a video in the exchange (trade_guide.mp4) and i have uploaded with bad quality on youtube... here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APmbvnbEEe8&feature=youtu.be

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
Undead_Phenix

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:09:58 AM

http://84.200.27.213/DecentralizedExchangeEx_With_Trade_Guide.exe

here and i have added a video in the exchange (trade_guide.mp4) and i have uploaded with bad quality on youtube... here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APmbvnbEEe8&feature=youtu.be
Thanks for you hard work~  Smiley

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:06:54 PM

I made a post for btcry on the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club on facebook, but it doesn't seem to have gotten noticed... they are actually selling advertising space on it fairly cheap. it has about 4400 members. the sale ends on april 27th

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1022989.0

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
5trade

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:10:54 PM

when will the decenttralized exchange be available ?  Huh

i have all done even a surface but i must test the exchange with bitcoins and i dont have bitcoins i have buy in ebay a few bitcoins and i wait from a few faucets.... then without bitcoins i cannot make the tests with bitcoins to can release my exchange... i have test it only with bitcrystal... all done except the test with bitcoins

here a address

18vcNTasvyht87KedwBLQX5vUmx8U5UCPb

if anybody trust me and spent a few satoshi so 500 or so. i will thanks so can i create faster the tests.

here screenshots from my exchange

http://goo.gl/BIL587

scam is not possible he works with multisignature transactions....

if anybody will cheat the transactions from bitcoin and bitcrystal used differently encryption so that transactions only valid for bitcrystal and bitcoins transactions only valid for bitcoins...

its so

when you exchange money you, the node server, and your partner must sign the transactions... my algorithms test whether the transactions are valid and sign the transactions and only when all sign the transactions then can the transaction send over the network.... you the server and your trade partner have the multisignature transaction account automatically added in your wallet... You have not the private keys but you can see the transactions on the multisignature account. so you can examine whether everything is ok... And so you dont need a centralized exchange and the problem with scam is for ever solved... in order to make this exchange done i must test it with bitcoins...

and because my bitcrystal used the same address protocol as bitcoins the bitcrystal addresses works also for the bitcoin wallet and vice versa. So you need only one address and you can trade still with bitcoin and bitcrystal.

if i have bitcoins and the bitcoin tests works fine... you need only 3 things my bitcoin wallet... Then in order to make this possible have my bitcoin client many new features and commands and my bitcrystal walllet. and you need the blockchain from bitcoin... Sorry guys i use the 0.8.6 from bitcoin and blocks from 0.1.0 are not compatible from file format with 0.8.6. No Problem i upload a bootstrap updater so you can download all blocks from my server with highspeed and added the blocks automatically to your wallet... okay sorry but the newer version from bitcoin is not compatible with the bitcrystal bitquark etc wallet because all clones from coins used the 0.8.6 and i have the fear that my commands not worked correctly on newer versions okay?

I use for the bitcoin wallet a new folder in appdata called BitcoinV20. So you have not the fear that you lost your blocks from your currently bitcoin wallet.
and i do my best its lots of work and please be patient....

use testnet and test bitcoins and ltc
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:23:42 AM

i havent many experience with testnet.... but i promise that the exchange works and i currently do make a minecraft server with my plugins and i promise that i test its more witjh test bitcoins... and that the bitcoin and bitcrystal have all features for a decentralized excfhange then i have added commands to can see balance from multisig address without owned all privkeys you need only a one privkey... guys please accepted if you find buggs its was really hard works i have needed at least 13 hours per day developed on this exchange. Sometimes i developed a entire day on this exchange...
i do my best

Why i do that?

i hate people the are scammer, i hate laws the takes our freedom, i hate peoples the hitted baseless guys , the steal money, and i do my best do prevent all this...

i dont believe on god but i believe on karma ...

i belief that whatever you do comes back to you, e.g. if you do something good, something good will happen to you, and vice versa.

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
5trade

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:37:14 PM

i havent many experience with testnet.... but i promise that the exchange works and i currently do make a minecraft server with my plugins and i promise that i test its more witjh test bitcoins... and that the bitcoin and bitcrystal have all features for a decentralized excfhange then i have added commands to can see balance from multisig address without owned all privkeys you need only a one privkey... guys please accepted if you find buggs its was really hard works i have needed at least 13 hours per day developed on this exchange. Sometimes i developed a entire day on this exchange...
i do my best

Why i do that?

i hate people the are scammer, i hate laws the takes our freedom, i hate peoples the hitted baseless guys , the steal money, and i do my best do prevent all this...

i belief that whatever you do comes back to you, e.g. if you do something good, something good will happen to you, and vice versa.

keep up the great work!  im buying and holding! 
wand_reader

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:45:05 PM

i do my best

Why i do that?

BTCRY price is growing steady~  Grin

kryptorynekPL

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 10:03:52 PM

i do my best

Why i do that?

BTCRY price is growing steady~  Grin

yes, because the BitCrystal it is a good coin, and has a good developer

wand_reader

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:42:04 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on May 1st unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. Angry Angry Angry

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:56:15 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on May 1st unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. Angry Angry Angry

and we've already done 2 days worth today with .4 volume already... lots of coins to be had cheap, it's been sleeping while dev was working on the exchange. 

BTCRY is one of the few "forever miners" that I actually like, the in wallet CPU miner makes it feel like a POS coin... lol just you don't even have to buy any to start, just open the wallet and allow the wallet to mine a couple threads.

good money supply, low inflation and a decentralized exchange for under 10 sats!!! can't beat that buy in price

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:34:47 AM

and we've already done 2 days worth today with .4 volume already... lots of coins to be had cheap, it's been sleeping while dev was working on the exchange. 

BTCRY is one of the few "forever miners" that I actually like, the in wallet CPU miner makes it feel like a POS coin... lol just you don't even have to buy any to start, just open the wallet and allow the wallet to mine a couple threads.

good money supply, low inflation and a decentralized exchange for under 10 sats!!! can't beat that buy in price

Thanks right in the next time come more tutorials more relaeses etc ... at the momment I working on a minecraft server with my plugins but I must fix mojang readd timeout error since the 1.8 version . This error occures only on windows server. Please be patient. My team increases and 4 people have created a really a good page for here thanks all that helped me

Here looks on

www.bitcrystal.net

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:48:13 AM

Thanks right in the next time come more tutorials more relaeses etc ... at the momment I working on a minecraft server with my plugins but I must fix mojang readd timeout error since the 1.8 version . This error occures only on windows server. Please be patient. My team increases and 4 people have created a really a good page for here thanks all that helped me

Here looks on

www.bitcrystal.net

Like the website starter page but question on the site. It says "Wallet 2.0 working and staking"

I have no staking in my wallet.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:09:18 AM

Here looks on

www.bitcrystal.net

Like the website starter page but question on the site. It says "Wallet 2.0 working and staking"

You can find the new wallet in the dex exe but the links are currently offline I change that today please be patient . I switch to a other provider bitcrystal.org and bitcrystal.net are the current pages.

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:18:43 AM

Here looks on

www.bitcrystal.net

You can find the new wallet in the dex exe but the links are currently offline I change that today please be patient . I switch to a other provider bitcrystal.org and bitcrystal.net are the current pages.

OK. Please let us know when we can download this version of the wallet.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
NxtStakeAssets

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:01:34 AM

BitCrystalAlpha on NXT AE!!  A great investment opportunity and ways to earn NXT, BTC, BTCRY, & BTCRYA

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1039973
church

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:34:43 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 04:04:42 AM by church

i bought the coins last week. i wounder how this bitcrystal will shine, seems to have good support too. il stay on this coin and enjoy the crystal ride with you guys. best wishes everyone.
at bitcrystal goodluck.
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:17:47 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 03:32:30 PM by bitcrystal

sorry guys links are

Decentralized Exchange

germany
http://bitcrystal.org:85/bitcrystaldownload/DecentralizedExchangeEx_With_Trade_Guide.exe

other countrys
http://bitcrystal.org/bitcrystaldownload/DecentralizedExchangeEx_With_Trade_Guide.exe

blockexplorer germany

http://bitcrystal.org:85/blockexplorer

other countrys

http://bitcrystal.org/blockexplorer

What iam doing now?
I have fixxed successfully fixxed this bugg from mojang team https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-34947 and yet iam creating a minecraft server with all my coin plugins . Later you can use this server i will release and you can combine with my decentralized exchange so you can trade with other guys in minecraft (decentralized) and you can use my shop to can make bitcrystals with minecraft,

Please have patience... Later i will make more tests with bitcoins with my dex exchange. My test wallets works fine but i need more tests with bitcoin. The exchange works but i ccant give the guarantee that all works every fine with bitcoin...

i do my best ...

Centralized exchange (fast only 6 confirmations you need to can use it)

other countrys
http://bitcrystal.org and http://bitcrystal.org/bitcoinexchange

presentation website thanks sebastian kryptoo...

http://bitcrystal.net

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: