Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should this thread be sold to a trusted member or removed?
Sold - 14 (28%)
Removed - 21 (42%)
Do not do either - 15 (30%)
Total Voters: 50

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: read now!  (Read 44487 times)
amoure20

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:38:15 PM

Crypterest Status : Not Paying

My investment due today. But no payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:56:20 PM

Username: mettwuerstle
I would like to receive daily PM's from Investor Watch!

Aha!
Oriannaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:21:56 PM

Does anyone know the best game category for multicrypto? and settings to not get burned but walk away with some btc.
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:27:44 PM

Does anyone know the best game category for multicrypto? and settings to not get burned but walk away with some btc.

multicrypto? you mean double/multiply your coins in a short time, i guess.

Hey don't play games with your money!
On some places on earth are hungry people. with playing games, you give will money into the wrong hands.

and if you think, you not owe enough coins today, then don't lose them by gambling.

study and learn how money works,
improve your trading skills.
learn investment strategies and different kinds of investment.
work with your money and work heavy for your money.
if you want, then see this way of earning as a game...

i tell you, you will multiply your coins many times.
later you get the more and more experience. (but not so much experience you get from gambling)
later you come to know, a continual income over a long period of time is more worth as game which promise to double your coins maybe!
gambling can make very unhappy, it is for the stupid. and it can hurt a lot if you are really stupid...

so hey, never play games which made for you by strangers. play your own fair game and learn to be lucky Wink

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
CoinFriend

Activity: 266

support.

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:07:33 AM

Interesting thread somehow...

But what exactly is the difference between the Types PONZI, PYRAMID and MULTI ?
And what means HYIP ?

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
CryptoPyramid

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:24:24 AM

Can we petition BadBitcoin.org to include a list of the good bitcoin websites like this forum post has?  It would be highly beneficial to sites like CryptoPyramid.com, in which we work very hard to ensure that we have a provably fair investment platform.

CryptoPyramid

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:45:00 AM

How do website owners increase their trust?  We are 100% trustworthy, but we only have a rating of 72.5%, and would like to increase this so that it become more indicative of exactly how great we are!

CryptoPyramid

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:47:32 AM

Can we petition BadBitcoin.org to include a list of the good bitcoin websites like this forum post has?  It would be highly beneficial to sites like CryptoPyramid.com, in which we work very hard to ensure that we have a provably fair investment platform.

I think that badbitcoin  is a good functioning site how are we to know that your site will last when you let scam sites like http://56xbtc.com/ advertise on your site when they do not pay

We are rather aware that 56xBTC.com is a scam, but we cannot remove them from our advertisement system as they have purchased a large part of the system and it would be unfair.  However, we are currently reviewing their site and may remove it in the future.

There is a difference between them and us however: we are legit and they are not.  You just have to try us out to know, we actually pay and they probably do not (obviously I have not tried them).  All of our payout history is shown online so that people can verify our validity.

CryptoPyramid

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:56:43 AM

I think that badbitcoin  is a good functioning site how are we to know that your site will last when you let scam sites like http://56xbtc.com/ advertise on your site when they do not pay

We are rather aware that 56xBTC.com is a scam, but we cannot remove them from our advertisement system as they have purchased a large part of the system and it would be unfair.  However, we are currently reviewing their site and may remove it in the future.

There is a difference between them and us however: we are legit and they are not.  You just have to try us out to know, we actually pay and they probably do not (obviously I have not tried them).  All of our payout history is shown online so that people can verify our validity.

I would then review your payouts and see if you missed one somewhere for i know that badbitcoin invests and if he does not get paid he lists and checks out all sites just like this monitor does

We have not missed a single deposit or withdrawal, as our system is fully automated.  Anyone can view our payout history.

However, he is not guaranteed to receive a payout if he does not attract any referrals or does not make a great enough deposit to warrant a random payout in a reasonable amount of time.

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:12:15 AM

I would then review your payouts and see if you missed one somewhere for i know that badbitcoin invests and if he does not get paid he lists and checks out all sites just like this monitor does

We have not missed a single deposit or withdrawal, as our system is fully automated.  Anyone can view our payout history.

However, he is not guaranteed to receive a payout if he does not attract any referrals or does not make a great enough deposit to warrant a random payout in a reasonable amount of time.
good to know keep it up
mat420

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:42:15 PM

HYIP= High Yield Investment Program
CryptoPyramid

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 07:49:08 PM

HYIP= High Yield Investment Program

Umm thanks, can't say I asked for that definition though

kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:03:55 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 11:13:20 PM by kyma

rasp

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:28:24 PM

Hey i have came up with a deal for all you that give your coins away.If you give me all your coins that you are going to give to scam sites i will give you half back hell of deal hey at least you will get something back
CryptoPyramid

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 10:51:40 PM

Hey i have came up with a deal for all you that give your coins away.If you give me all your coins that you are going to give to scam sites i will give you half back hell of deal hey at least you will get something back

Make fun all you want, but CryptoPyramid is a legitimate website.  You can view all of our history online and see how the system works.  We hope you make an investment with us, as we are not a scam.

iamthewalrus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:56:54 PM

Site Name: 7streak.com (Seven Streak)
BitcoinTalk URL: 7streak ❤ NO ROUNDS!! ▲ Win ✖1.4 ★ 10.000.000 satoshi GIVEAWAY# BTC ─ LTC ─ DOGE
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:13:15 PM

I got my Doges, plus more thanks.

And its gone.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:18:15 PM

It seems to be promising.
I would give it a try, seriously  Shocked

PS: website is responsive yes but not set for any display, please fix it.
iamthewalrus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:33:25 PM

Good to hear that!

It seems to be promising.
I would give it a try, seriously  Shocked

PS: website is responsive yes but not set for any display, please fix it.

We are working on it already. Thank you anyway  Wink
rasp

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:28:57 AM

Make fun all you want, but CryptoPyramid is a legitimate website.  You can view all of our history online and see how the system works.  We hope you make an investment with us, as we are not a scam.
Was not directly directed at your site It was for all the scammers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: