Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should this thread be sold to a trusted member or removed?
Sold - 14 (28%)
Removed - 21 (42%)
Do not do either - 15 (30%)
Total Voters: 50

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: read now!  (Read 44495 times)
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:55:57 PM

;)Would like to know if Earntomorrow.com have earn it's place somewhere in this post?

I think yes, OP thinks no. His reason is it could collapse at any time. Well I will be there when one of the sites in his trust list disappears. I think he even might think that it could be he has made such a stance against it he cant go back. He took off ore-mine too which is far more trust worthy than any of them.

When he started this was a good thread, but the same sites stay at the top. And then he changed the rating system. First it was if a site had good feedback and was paying. Now the thread here HAS to be active for it to be on his list. Like this forum is the B all and End all of ponzi sites. Earn tomorrow posted here just like all the other ponzi scams (yes they will all go at some point) and he was just plain rude to the guy for no reason.

But like he says, his thread, his list, he can do what he wants and I cant argue with that. Just a shame. Say something like nine ninja gives you 125%. That's a lot of hours for not much back but just my opinion. Not that I think they dont deserve a place but I cant see how he can be so angry at these other sites he picks and chooses to be 'safe' when every single one could go at any minute including Earn Tomorrow. I've made far more money off earn tomorrow than I have with any one his list. But again just my opinion and don't want it perceived as anything else. Check out all the earnings posted and TX's in the Earn Tomorrow thread. I have nothing to do with the site but funnily enough want to help advertise it as I have money in it, same as others do with theirs Smiley

The cynic in me would say CryptoSplit and Cryptopyramid are on the list because he has his ref links hidden in the click words Smiley and he would have to because if you have money in the Cryptopyramid, you have get refs to get any kind of money back or deposit insane amounts.

Tom

yes i agree he is probably playing it save to for there have been a few sites lately that has been up for a couple days and just when you figure they are good poof they take off with everyones funds.Not saying this is earntomorrow's agenda for so far it looks promiseing i have yet to try a withdraw but have not heard any problem there yet just looking to increase liquidy
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:03:39 PM

;)Would like to know if Earntomorrow.com have earn it's place somewhere in this post?

I think yes, OP thinks no. His reason is it could collapse at any time. Well I will be there when one of the sites in his trust list disappears. I think he even might think that it could be he has made such a stance against it he cant go back. He took off ore-mine too which is far more trust worthy than any of them.

When he started this was a good thread, but the same sites stay at the top. And then he changed the rating system. First it was if a site had good feedback and was paying. Now the thread here HAS to be active for it to be on his list. Like this forum is the B all and End all of ponzi sites. Earn tomorrow posted here just like all the other ponzi scams (yes they will all go at some point) and he was just plain rude to the guy for no reason.

But like he says, his thread, his list, he can do what he wants and I cant argue with that. Just a shame. Say something like nine ninja gives you 125%. That's a lot of hours for not much back but just my opinion. Not that I think they dont deserve a place but I cant see how he can be so angry at these other sites he picks and chooses to be 'safe' when every single one could go at any minute including Earn Tomorrow. I've made far more money off earn tomorrow than I have with any one his list. But again just my opinion and don't want it perceived as anything else. Check out all the earnings posted and TX's in the Earn Tomorrow thread. I have nothing to do with the site but funnily enough want to help advertise it as I have money in it, same as others do with theirs Smiley

The cynic in me would say CryptoSplit and Cryptopyramid are on the list because he has his ref links hidden in the click words Smiley and he would have to because if you have money in the Cryptopyramid, you have get refs to get any kind of money back or deposit insane amounts.

Tom

yes i agree he is probably playing it save to for there have been a few sites lately that has been up for a couple days and just when you figure they are good poof they take off with everyones funds.Not saying this is earntomorrow's agenda for so far it looks promiseing i have yet to try a withdraw but have not heard any problem there yet just looking to increase liquidy

oh I AM saying this is Earn Tomorrow's Agenda at SOME POINT soon. It is the way all these ponzi's go, that is why I can't see why some are picked out as the Devil when they are all going to go poof! at some point. I just get frustrated that someone might put over 1BTC into Cryptopyramid and chance get NOTHING back. At least from my own experience I know if someone invested in Earn Tomorrow today I am pretty sure they would get at least a few days of 10% back before it goes. However, Cryptopyramid is on his top TRUST list and one guy put in 1.35BTC and so far has had 0.2btc back. Had he put that in ET he would have had 10% back the next dayand again every day till site folds. I am just saying you can take the advice of two different people. Either could be right. All sites will go at one point, I'm just saying Earn Tomorrow is far more profitable today than Crypto Pyramid, the rules are far too random and owner of CP get's really testy however even operating under a scam ET have been incredibly helpful and I have made back FAR more than invested. - Tom
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:14:12 PM

Tom

oh I AM saying this is Earn Tomorrow's Agenda at SOME POINT soon. It is the way all these ponzi's go, that is why I can't see why some are picked out as the Devil when they are all going to go poof! at some point. I just get frustrated that someone might put over 1BTC into Cryptopyramid and chance get NOTHING back. At least from my own experience I know if someone invested in Earn Tomorrow today I am pretty sure they would get at least a few days of 10% back before it goes. However, Cryptopyramid is on his top TRUST list and one guy put in 1.35BTC and so far has had 0.2btc back. Had he put that in ET he would have had 10% back the next dayand again every day till site folds. I am just saying you can take the advice of two different people. Either could be right. All sites will go at one point, I'm just saying Earn Tomorrow is far more profitable today than Crypto Pyramid, the rules are far too random and owner of CP get's really testy however even operating under a scam ET have been incredibly helpful and I have made back FAR more than invested. - Tom
But that is the point why would he put a site on right away if there is even just a hint that he would be influencing people to invest into some thing that everyone would lose thier funds why not wait for a few days and see where earn tomorrow goes everyone knows about it if they want to sign up they can without it being listed here.Look at 120bitcoins did they where good to until they where added here and a couple days latter toke off with all funds
enhancedfuel

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:31:46 PM

Tom

But that is the point why would he put a site on right away if there is even just a hint that he would be influencing people to invest into some thing that everyone would lose thier funds why not wait for a few days and see where earn tomorrow goes everyone knows about it if they want to sign up they can without it being listed here.Look at 120bitcoins did they where good to until they where added here and a couple days latter toke off with all funds

Well like I said only my opinion, I don't think ANY of these sites are safe so waiting EVEN longer to invest in them seems even more dangerous to me Smiley But by all means if you want to invest in sites going now in a few days or next week go right ahead Cheesy Cheesy I'm already far in profits from ET. Ponzis: Get in Early, Get in then Get Out before collapse Smiley

Earned Total:   ฿0.06621400
Pending Withdrawal:   ฿0.00000000
Withdrew Total:   ฿0.03226700
Active Deposit:   ฿0.12273143

Last Deposit:   ฿0.00590000   Apr-11-2015 12:11:40 AM
Total Deposit:   ฿0.12273200
Last Withdrawal:   ฿0.00572400   Apr-12-2015 12:17:36 PM
Withdrew Total:   ฿0.03226700
Jamielee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:34:39 PM

Yes, I do agree with you, the post influence where all the bitcoin goes, if any new sites are up and post it in here, eventually the old ponzi game will go inactive, (and there goes our bitcoins  Undecided Undecided )  

Really hope that all the ponzi games will eventually merge at one , so that ponzi stay alive...  Wink
But, this is kinda impossible..

Tom

I've read your post too about earntomorrow, will put some bitcoin in it and see how far I would go  Grin Grin
Heard that Aprilcoin is another investment site with daily 2.4% , have you tried it out yet?

enhancedfuel

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:39:40 PM

Yes, I do agree with you, the post influence where all the bitcoin goes, if any new sites are up and post it in here, eventually the old ponzi game will go inactive, (and there goes our bitcoins  Undecided Undecided )  

Really hope that all the ponzi games will eventually merge at one , so that ponzi stay alive...  Wink

Tom

I've read your post too about earntomorrow, will put some bitcoin in it and see how far I would go  Grin Grin
Heard that Aprilcoin is another investment site with daily 2.4% , have you tried it out yet?

Personally that percentage is far too low to risk. You would need the site to run an extra 4 days per 1 day on a 10% site and even those are risky. 2.4% a day just seems like suicide to me and I wouldn't be able to relax.

I'm on the hunt for another 10% site I vaguely trust. Not found one yet! Cheesy
enhancedfuel

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:41:48 PM

Tom

I also think there must be a way we can ALL use the same ponzi so we know it will last long. A real team effort where we all put money in one instead of us all spreading our risk and money across hundreds Smiley
enhancedfuel

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:43:01 PM

I recommend anyone who wants immediate returns, head towards the ninja one, 100 hrs - 4 days. and grow your principal.

4 Days for 125% back is hardly an immediate return IMO
Jamielee

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:52:00 PM

Yes, I do agree with you, the post influence where all the bitcoin goes, if any new sites are up and post it in here, eventually the old ponzi game will go inactive, (and there goes our bitcoins  Undecided Undecided

Really hope that all the ponzi games will eventually merge at one , so that ponzi stay alive...  Wink

Tom

I've read your post too about earntomorrow, will put some bitcoin in it and see how far I would go  Grin Grin

I also think there must be a way we can ALL use the same ponzi so we know it will last long. A real team effort where we all put money in one instead of us all spreading our risk and money across hundreds Smiley

The thing about ponzi is, if someone gets really greedy and jam the flow makes ppl less want to invest in it...
Well, that's what ponzi are about anyway..  Wink

If you found one trust worthy for a long run investment, remember to bring me in  Grin Grin
I don't mind being slow but steady is the key !

enhancedfuel

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:12:25 PM

Yes, I do agree with you, the post influence where all the bitcoin goes, if any new sites are up and post it in here, eventually the old ponzi game will go inactive, (and there goes our bitcoins  Undecided Undecided

Really hope that all the ponzi games will eventually merge at one , so that ponzi stay alive...  Wink

Tom

I've read your post too about earntomorrow, will put some bitcoin in it and see how far I would go  Grin Grin

The thing about ponzi is, if someone gets really greedy and jam the flow makes ppl less want to invest in it...
Well, that's what ponzi are about anyway..  Wink

If you found one trust worthy for a long run investment, remember to bring me in  Grin Grin
I don't mind being slow but steady is the key !

I wouldn't call any of them trust worthy OR long run Cheesy but if I do find a another high percentage one that is paying for a few days will let you know, Jamie Smiley
Bigbit420

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:01:04 AM

NIne9ninja needs to be watched for the next few days one player has over whelmed the game  As for me i think this should be a huge RED Flag that some thing is wrong with the game. I hope everyone holds back for the next few days and does not deposit and lets 1Exca117ik6cR2mySwfpz4GGrUGRx5p3Eh clear out/off all of them deposits first and to see where the game goes from there and to always use good judgment when playing a game like this. Also buy having one person deposit multiple times and than replays to pay them self well that changes the game stats!!!!! This is just my view
goponzi.co

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:20:11 AM

Site Name: GoPonzi.co
BitcoinTalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020147.0

Please, add to watchlist.

GoPonzi.co Team
NicosKaralis

Activity: 416
Merit: 251

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:34:59 PM

Site Name: instantbit
BitcoinTalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021202.0

Site Name: Instant2
BitcoinTalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1023217.0

Admin keeps deleting replies to the thread and cloning the website, sometimes with the same addr, sometimes different addr

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 02:52:32 PM

This is extremely useful for ALERT

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
malzahar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:16:59 PM

it seems like ninja is the best one so far, but the 100 hrs bother me.

like 4 days?
NewbiE2

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:51:07 PM

i like it ! thansk for share Grin
instantmulti

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:43:24 PM

like 4 days?

Try also instantmulti.com for a similar site, with more customizable options
MasterYii

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:50:15 PM

like 4 days?

Try also instantmulti.com for a similar site, with more customizable options

if its not a watch list, I dont think anyone will try it out lol.
jimkeel7

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:38:47 AM

NIne9ninja needs to be watched for the next few days one player has over whelmed the game  As for me i think this should be a huge RED Flag that some thing is wrong with the game. I hope everyone holds back for the next few days and does not deposit and lets 1Exca117ik6cR2mySwfpz4GGrUGRx5p3Eh clear out/off all of them deposits first and to see where the game goes from there and to always use good judgment when playing a game like this. Also buy having one person deposit multiple times and than replays to pay them self well that changes the game stats!!!!! This is just my view
i agree with you man the stats are crap 1 dude puts in 70% of all incomeing and people saying they made money are the ones reinvesting to pay there own self off its is unclear on how many people really play the game my guess just a hand full some say they made money but its not right they put in new to pay off there old so yeah it looks like they made some bit but not really true its a scam circle hay i also played b4 but not any more after really looking at the numbers sorry guys its a dead circle here best to stay away from this game and site
Happymeal

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:29:16 AM

i agree with you man the stats are crap 1 dude puts in 70% of all incomeing and people saying they made money are the ones reinvesting to pay there own self off its is unclear on how many people really play the game my guess just a hand full some say they made money but its not right they put in new to pay off there old so yeah it looks like they made some bit but not really true its a scam circle hay i also played b4 but not any more after really looking at the numbers sorry guys its a dead circle here best to stay away from this game and site
yeah nine9ninja is a poor game 100hours to get 125% return is low i looked into what u are saying and its true 1 player has tons of inputs the rest are going back in to pay them self off looks like a profit and a solid game till u check and do the math than it is just all smoke and mirrors it does pay the inside repeat few if a few control it we all may get burned and for that reasion in also out please down grad it to the watch list we need better games to play that the crap we got now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: