Bitcoin Forum
August 12, 2024, 05:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should this thread be sold to a trusted member or removed?
Sold - 14 (28%)
Removed - 21 (42%)
Do not do either - 15 (30%)
Total Voters: 50

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: read now!  (Read 44516 times)
Happymeal

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:55:33 AM

at last count nine9ninja there was 188 open inputs and 114 were from 1 player that same player has a bunch more due soon also he just keeps putting in to pay him self from all i can see not the odds i want to play with  Angry
Happymeal

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:24:50 AM

read the last two pages of the nine9ninja thread posts its a real joke over there one of the main ones/adman just said to win 1. pay your self off was his first choice so we need to invest wait 100 hours for a 125% return and if that does not happen they want us to buy our own input off and than go back and wait 100 hours more i said (ARE YOU NUTS) Angry  go bet the money line on a good MLB game at least its honest u get a real 50 50 chance or better if u ask me than all this crap here
Bigbit420

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:07:10 AM

WOW THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS! its nice to see people check this stuff all i did was bring up a point but yes all your thoughts are right why waist 100 hours  and to than buy yourself out to do it all over again at a higher amount that was my point the game numbers are inflated its not as real as it looks im glad you all see that great job as for the MLB betting good idea but for now maybe we can get this admin to drop them down to watch list with a warning next to them (hint hint admin)   Grin
Sector

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:15:40 AM

I am admin of Ore-Mine.com
I am here and I created some topics about ore-mine on bitcointalk.org

So, I do not know why you removed my site from your list. I can personally confirm that it pays.
You also can use a referral link, if you want.
Arkyo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:14:12 AM

I don't get how nine ninja now watchlist?Huh  Just many new account spam it bad because 1 man invest a lot?? Maybe admin here not had time to look at thread?? It is best game and always pay from start....... If people not want invest coin there. BTC DOGe wateva then not invest.... is still most trust game and very open no mod thread!!!
It must be mistake on watchlist ))

In Crypto We Trust
Bigbit420

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:17:00 PM

Thanks dmugetsu for your help  Smiley
lil_paul

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:56:50 PM

Username: lil_paul
Email (Optional): gorgan.paul28@gmail.com
I would like to receive daily PM's from Investor Watch!
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:08:47 PM

So, I do not know why you removed my site from your list. I can personally confirm that it pays.

Ore-mine I want to thank you for your site. I have been using you since before Christmas and never once had a failed instant withdrawal. I put loads into you a few months ago and your steady flow of 0.001btc's (granted I had to put alot in to get that) has gone into loads of ponzi's and kept me in money when I hadn't got any.

I never once had the feeling it was going anywhere and thanks again for a top notch site! I never knew site owner was a member here, your post has given me even more faith in your great site. And no I am not sucking up here, I have never once had a problem with it while sites fold left right and centre around. Very good production model and wish you and the site all the best in the future. Tom

EDIT: I have a list of TX ID's a mile long of instant withdrawals. Will post when got time to find them out Smiley
Happymeal

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:24:42 PM

Ore-mine I want to thank you for your site. I have been using you since before Christmas and never once had a failed instant withdrawal. I put loads into you a few months ago and your steady flow of 0.001btc's (granted I had to put alot in to get that) has gone into loads of ponzi's and kept me in money when I hadn't got any.

I never once had the feeling it was going anywhere and thanks again for a top notch site! I never knew site owner was a member here, your post has given me even more faith in your great site. And no I am not sucking up here, I have never once had a problem with it while sites fold left right and centre around. Very good production model and wish you and the site all the best in the future. Tom

EDIT: I have a list of TX ID's a mile long of instant withdrawals. Will post when got time to find them out Smiley
i guess it does not pay out that much a low pay out from things i have read for me i would not invest in ore-mine the hole site looks a bit child like lol
enhancedfuel

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:28:33 PM

i guess it does not pay out that much a low pay out from things i have read for me i would not invest in ore-mine the hole site looks a bit child like lol

Well hole is spelt whole so it might be right up your street!
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:18:33 PM

I have been invested with ore-mine since it came on line and have never ever missed a payment i withdraw  everyday from level 6
enhancedfuel

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:32:07 PM

I have been invested with ore-mine since it came on line and have never ever missed a payment i withdraw  everyday from level 6

I'm only on full level 4. I lie awake at night dreaming of level 6 Cheesy Cheesy
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:58:18 PM

I'm only on full level 4. I lie awake at night dreaming of level 6 Cheesy Cheesy
sorry full level 5 and one on level 6  it is only 1.6 for full level 5 that is less then i have lost on all these ponzi hyip scam sites
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:00:29 PM

wait the ninja is now back on the watch list?
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:44:13 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 06:06:52 PM by mrhelpful

Some of the payments on cryptoincrease are mixed I believe.

I personally sent a small amount to test, and they did payout, but only went to someone else.

0.00880142 BTC initial deposit amount.

https://blockchain.info/tx/91203e1fb486b0cb91aa730dbfbb7907c8e4612349230fd8f51efad7b1cfcad9

My address is not
1NUcn3cu69bvZJRiJYrvsTmAfUiQUApVFU

So anyone was debating on sending a larger sum, I wouldnt recommend it. If they have common mix up on payments on where to send the payment to, its not even worth it in my view.

I`ll edit my post, if I get some sort of response of correction, but this mistake for a new depositor like myself get a bad taste and I wouldnt want to deposit in the future.

Edit: Correction, go to cryptoincreases thread. Long story short, stated they paid out, but only got confused with that message to assume it was mine as well. Some advice, to new investors, until they have some sort of progress bar on payouts, I wouldnt invest cause you`ll be in que forever which could take more then 2 weeks.
Bigbit420

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:20:17 PM

yep its on the watch list it pays out only if you pay your self i dont know maybe you like that kind of thing!!!
if so go play it
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:03:03 PM

7streak.com just collapsed (I think).
jimkeel7

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:50:28 PM

Bigbit420 and dmugetsu thank you both  Grin  helping expose the n9n scam. I sick of loosing my Bit any body who is willing to invest and than willing to pay myself off n9n must think we are all blind fools! Hay do you two know of any way to make some bit a good investment game maybe im really in need of some coin?  Sad
mordekaiser

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:13:21 AM

yep its on the watch list it pays out only if you pay your self i dont know maybe you like that kind of thing!!!
if so go play it

I dont think anyone wants to be in that position lol.
Nami

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:06:03 AM

anyone want to split the risk on cryptoincrease since its a 12 month interval?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: