Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price. Reason  (Read 2219 times)
Ume (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:18:20 AM

Bitcoin price is dropping because they want to stable usd ?
As we see that bitcoin was using massively more than usd but Us$ adopter dump bitcoin to stable bitcoin wth ? They think that they can lower the price of bitcoin to increase the price of usd which is not possible i think . Guys if i am wron please guide me whybthe price is dropping or at 230
A.F.K

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:49:59 AM

Hmm...I think independent actors are making investments and trading day-to-day. There is really not much reason for the US gov to actively manipulate Bitcoin at this point unless they are trying to make a little extra cash.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:03:18 AM

There is a massive dump going on in all of the major exchanges, and that is the reason why the price is going down. I have no idea on who is dumping all those coins... can be the Mt Gox thief... or can be the SMP thief...
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:08:14 AM

This is not being done to stable USD , the constant dumps are causing it and it will restable soon enough
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:14:07 AM

most exchanges are becoming annoying, hard and counter productive in the way they allow people to deposit FIAT into the exchange to buy bitcoin. thus at some points the amount of available dollar to buy is far less then the amount of bitcoin to sell.

in short
many people sell bitcoin for dollar to pay FIAT/real life bills, but not as many people use the same crappy exchanges to invest in bitcoin.

this is why we need a easier way to invest using the crappy exchanges and then use localbitcoins/bitcoin-otc when its time to cash out. to keep the price stable until a proper and secure exchange pops up

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
deepestfear

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:36:31 AM

I think this is a temporary phase where trading activity and technicals are driving the price action
Expect to stabilise in the low 300's in the next 3 months and sight of next halving to lead to further upside

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:45:52 AM

there was a recent auction also, it mayb be the reason, anyway for now the price seems rock solid
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:55:39 AM

The recent drop may have relationship to the auction

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 11:39:01 AM

Go back to the basic of supply and demand factor. Obviously there are more coins getting introduced to the open market either by miners or normal sellers and as such price is getting lower because people are trying to undercut each other to make a quick sale. Just wait for the next halving to take place or if you are patient, let's wait further for another two more halvings to be able tell if reduced supply factor will have effect to bring back up the price again.

arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:43:57 AM

There is a massive dump going on in all of the major exchanges, and that is the reason why the price is going down. I have no idea on who is dumping all those coins... can be the Mt Gox thief... or can be the SMP thief...

Exactly, with a dump on exchangess and no move around here it seems this is still flat weak market

Nerazzura

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:12:14 PM

I think this is a temporary phase where trading activity and technicals are driving the price action
Expect to stabilise in the low 300's in the next 3 months and sight of next halving to lead to further upside
although the price bitcoin sluggish start, but users and growing demand. evidenced by the many existing account newbie this forum and other forums. then, there is also a new faucet with greater rewards.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:16:08 PM

The recent drop may have relationship to the auction
Absolutely not. Take a look at the first auction - it had indeed huge impact on the price of Bitcoin. Then there was the second auction which hardly any impact on the price. Now take this third auction and compare the price changes. Btw., I don't think the bitcoins from the auction will see the market any time soon.

this space is intentionally left blank
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:23:22 PM

As we see that bitcoin was using massively more than usd but Us$ adopter dump bitcoin to stable bitcoin wth ? They think that they can lower the price of bitcoin to increase the price of usd which is not possible i think . Guys if i am wron please guide me whybthe price is dropping or at 230

Mining farms needs to sell some newly mined coins thats what in my mind right now and the price will still go down.
picolo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:16:16 PM

The USD has been going up for months against all other currencies.
koelen3
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:58:24 PM

And bitcoin down
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:05:24 PM

and will continue to do that for quite foreseeable future. As long as it is backed by the US military force and FED's printing press.

this space is intentionally left blank
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:22:40 PM

Hmm. There seems to be no solid reason as to why the US govt. want to manipulate the price of bitcoin. There might be some other factors other than these conspiracy theories. Take the miners and weak hand sellers for example. The constant dumping of coins in the market plays a vital role in the decline of price. The supply of bitcoin greatly overshadows that of the demand of it, and it's safe to say that this recent price drop is all because of the dumping of coins, and not the US gov't manipulating the price.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:25:35 PM

Mining farms needs to sell some newly mined coins thats what in my mind right now and the price will still go down.

Agree. The supply from the miners greatly pressures the demand in the market, and as a result, a decline in the price.
tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:12:34 PM

i don't think i understand op's actual statement.  btc is not dropping due to raising usd value but dropping btc hype and production costs.
carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:30:27 PM

the price is the same for a while, no drop.

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: