Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price. Reason  (Read 2213 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:46:13 PM

Don't worry OP, the government is not involved. I'm not even sure which one you mean. If you mean the US gove, I'm quite sure they have no clue what a bitcoin is or how to even use them. No to mention that it may be illegal to spend tax dollars on such a operation.

Lastly, it would never work and anyone who studied it would quickly see that. It's simply not logical even if some government wanted it.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:44:46 PM

The recent drop may have relationship to the auction
Absolutely not. Take a look at the first auction - it had indeed huge impact on the price of Bitcoin. Then there was the second auction which hardly any impact on the price. Now take this third auction and compare the price changes. Btw., I don't think the bitcoins from the auction will see the market any time soon.

Since previous auctions had no problem finding buyer at much higher prices, there will be no problems either. And i agree that the coins are not likely to be seen on the market anytime soon.
I think its soon time to hord coins, not dump them, or atleast thats what one could interpret from recent press/news.

cheers
HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:01:57 AM

Bitcoin price is dropping because they want to stable usd ?
As we see that bitcoin was using massively more than usd but Us$ adopter dump bitcoin to stable bitcoin wth ? They think that they can lower the price of bitcoin to increase the price of usd which is not possible i think . Guys if i am wron please guide me whybthe price is dropping or at 230

I don't really understand the question? 'Who' do you mean? There's no single authority that decides about the price of Bitcoin. It's a free and unregulated market that decides the price of Bitcoin.

Ume (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:53:22 AM

As we see that bitcoin was using massively more than usd but Us$ adopter dump bitcoin to stable bitcoin wth ? They think that they can lower the price of bitcoin to increase the price of usd which is not possible i think . Guys if i am wron please guide me whybthe price is dropping or at 230

I don't really understand the question? 'Who' do you mean? There's no single authority that decides about the price of Bitcoin. It's a free and unregulated market that decides the price of Bitcoin.

I mean that we see that usd was dropping massively . As government or whatever thinks the reason behind the price is btc . Thats why the btc dropped to 250$. Because they want to .
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:22:41 AM

I mean that we see that usd was dropping massively . As government or whatever thinks the reason behind the price is btc . Thats why the btc dropped to 250$. Because they want to .

No, I don't think they can manipulate the price of BTC. I think it's just self stabilizing and it's good because a lot of people were complaining how it's too volatile, so now it's stable but people are never happy and now they're saying it's not going up.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:29:48 AM

No, I don't think they can manipulate the price of BTC. I think it's just self stabilizing and it's good because a lot of people were complaining how it's too volatile, so now it's stable but people are never happy and now they're saying it's not going up.
lol at "stable". There is no stability. It's just sitting in a little consolidation before the next big move either up or down.
Imma say "down" but that's just me.

In any case, forget about "stability".

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: