Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81732 times)
bensam123

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:20:37 AM

OP I recommend you to use good English(Maybe employ a writer). TBH your site looks much more professional when you do use fluent English.

That's just my opinion though.
rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:42:42 AM

the site is still relatively new, it need a lot of changes for better future Smiley
i can only see girls when i logout should login or logout we can see them

girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:45:09 AM

this is our main thread in talk, and I am recently too busy with our great giveaways  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=988264.0 

and PMs , and please limit the PMs and just reply here to talk about the site.

and thank for your attention , we get more and more players.

this is really a very good designed strategy game. and really worth your attention.

keep free to talk here , I will reply you as I have time . Smiley

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:44:42 AM

Do you accept what I sent through PM?

Please keep the details confidential. Just in case.

I am willing to manage girlbtc.com giveaway.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:21:07 AM

welcome you to be our manager and I am contacting theymos as our escrow,

waiting for his reply now ,

thanks for your attention.

the girlbtc.com is really worth your time.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1415

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:55:25 AM

I think you are basically wasting your time as theymos got alot more important agenda on his tasklist, and he never open up escrow service as long as i can remember

here is the list of trusted escrow on the boards, feel free to contact one of them
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:01:48 AM

Theymos is a very busy admin and it will be quite beyond surprising if he accepts that, lol. (Just like ^ he said)

I can be the escrow too. Been looking for opening up my own escrow service lately. Would love to start with this. Smiley

Or you can pick one from this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 as I PMed.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:27:30 AM

I think you are basically wasting your time as theymos got alot more important agenda on his tasklist, and he never open up escrow service as long as i can remember

here is the list of trusted escrow on the boards, feel free to contact one of them

I am not familar with this  forum ,and the escrow is 2.5btc one time for one week.

I can not trust any one before I know the escrow rules,any one help me ?

Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:30:23 AM

I am not familar with this  forum ,and the escrow is 2.5btc one time for one week.

ndnhc is good! You can take help from OgNasty or devthedev too! They are all good Smiley

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:51:15 AM

why dont you check out the thread that above post have given to you, those are the list of the top escrow on bitcointalk forum and they are trusted, I personally trust devthedev better than anyone else, he has been opening up escrow service for a long time and never had any issue with unstaified customer
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 07:10:52 AM

why dont you check out the thread that above post have given to you, those are the list of the top escrow on bitcointalk forum and they are trusted, I personally trust devthedev better than anyone else, he has been opening up escrow service for a long time and never had any issue with unstaified customer

have PM devthedev

welcome your joinment

enjoy the fairest strategy game.

ilhammuttaqin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:19:01 AM

are you same owner as bitfish? the concept and how the site work is absolutely same , the different on your site is you r use girl as case not fish.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:29:46 AM

I am not familar with this  forum ,and the escrow is 2.5btc one time for one week.

It works like this. All funds for the week are sent to the escrow to the address usually signed by him. Once it is received the escrow confirms the receipt on the thread.

At the end of the week, the campaign manager, (you or someone you pick) will send the list of qualified usernames, addresses and amounts to the escrow who will release the payment to the addresses.

Escrows may charge a fee or accept tips instead. Their fee is usually 0%, 1% and upto 3% (as in the case of dadice escrow with devthedev).

Once the payment is made, you may refill the sent amount to the escrow if you are continuing the next week too.

That is:
Total :2.5
Sent : 2
Balance: 0.5
Refill: 2

So the total again becomes 2.5BTC.

Once the campaign is over, etc., the escrow sends the leftover amount back to you.

Hope that helped. Smiley
rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:30:34 AM

have PM devthedev

welcome your joinment

enjoy the fairest strategy game.
devthedev is good escrow i've been use him for escrow in moment ago

egajuarsa

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:51:26 AM

sounds interesting
so, it's like betting group?
the winner is the bet a lot of BTC?

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:57:37 AM

sounds interesting
so, it's like betting group?
the winner is the bet a lot of BTC?

it is a strategic game, within the duration , which girl accumulate the most BTC will win, winner takes the loser BTC and divide them to the players who deposit to the winning girl after being deducted by the fee , this is how the game goes, for comparison it is the fish version, fistbitfish
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 10:55:49 PM

are you same owner as bitfish? the concept and how the site work is absolutely same , the different on your site is you r use girl as case not fish.

I am not the ownner of fish. and this strategy game is really great.

it has limitation of your max bet each time, and the duration between each bet which start at "Little Girl" level with  300 s and end up with "Bright Girl" 10s , the details are here http://girlbtc.com/info#level

and as you join the game early ,you learn the rules . and you up your level ,you will win more with all these advantage..

good luck man ,enjoy the game.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:25:20 PM

OP I recommend you to use good English(Maybe employ a writer). TBH your site looks much more professional when you do use fluent English.

if you found anything wrong with english ,would you please just let me know. and the mimimun reward for this is 0.001btc for just one simple place error. and max 0.5btc for big error.

let's make the game popular together.

CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:37:13 PM

if you found anything wrong with english ,would you please just let me know. and the mimimun reward for this is 0.001btc for just one simple place error. and max 0.5btc for big error.

It's not really that there is one error, it just reads very poorly.  It's hard to read because it seems like it was translated word-for-word instead of someone who is fluent in both languages translating the concepts as a whole.

Take, for example, the first part of the rules section:

"Win bitcoins by investing into the girl you love. And as she grows bigger than the other one by the end of the round. The more BTC the girl receives the bigger she will grow."

A more fluent translation (I'm guessing since I don't know the original text, nor would I be able to understand it as I only speak English) would be something like "Win bitcoins by investing into the girl that you think will have the highest total by the end of the round.  Whichever girl has the most total invested into her by the end of the round wins."
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 01:36:41 AM

It's not really that there is one error, it just reads very poorly.  It's hard to read because it seems like it was translated word-for-word instead of someone who is fluent in both languages translating the concepts as a whole.

Take, for example, the first part of the rules section:

"Win bitcoins by investing into the girl you love. And as she grows bigger than the other one by the end of the round. The more BTC the girl receives the bigger she will grow."

A more fluent translation (I'm guessing since I don't know the original text, nor would I be able to understand it as I only speak English) would be something like "Win bitcoins by investing into the girl that you think will have the highest total by the end of the round.  Whichever girl has the most total invested into her by the end of the round wins."

nice ,and would you help us to declare the whole page  http://girlbtc.com/info

to type it in the English , as you are a local English speak.

thanks , a lot .

and you can post the rules on this thread ,and if all the users in this forum think it is better , we will use your version of our game rule.

and we will pay you.

come on ,and help girlbtc.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: