Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81723 times)
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:57:23 PM

here are more onevsone ,come and challenge it ,nothing can be more fair Smiley

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:49:54 AM

I notice your trust is red flag, that bad for your business.
You should avoid this.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 03:21:07 AM

I notice your trust is red flag, that bad for your business.
You should avoid this.

Yes I know it ,and time will prove that we are trustworth.

come and try.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 05:15:43 PM

So i just need to use faucet money and bet , but damn! once i have that faucet money ,that's mine right ? So it's not risk free. Wink
Anyway it still seems to out of the picture

Sure you can give it a try. The admin already gave a promise that there will be no more withdrawal delay

Thank you , i will give it a try
@girlbtc.com i never saw , you have neg trust Undecided
It says you stopped withdrawl

that's a mistake and it will never happan again.

currently withdraw with GA set is automatic.

Do you have any plans on running a promotion again after the dark days of your site?

@girlbtc.com Okay i will try soon , i see there was some promotion where people get free btc , as the guy above asked , will there be any like that ? that'd be amazing

no promotion currently

have you tried.

newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:10:00 PM

So i just need to use faucet money and bet , but damn! once i have that faucet money ,that's mine right ? So it's not risk free. Wink

Sure you can give it a try. The admin already gave a promise that there will be no more withdrawal delay

Do you have any plans on running a promotion again after the dark days of your site?

@girlbtc.com Okay i will try soon , i see there was some promotion where people get free btc , as the guy above asked , will there be any like that ? that'd be amazing

no promotion currently

have you tried.
If you don't mind I have a friendly advice for you. I saw you struggle very hard to promote your site.I will say it had better make totally new site with some new name and try your luck again. What I see things didn't go correctly from start and this is kind a try to win a loosing battle . Best of luck for your business.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 01:33:58 AM

no promotion currently

have you tried.
If you don't mind I have a friendly advice for you. I saw you struggle very hard to promote your site.I will say it had better make totally new site with some new name and try your luck again. What I see things didn't go correctly from start and this is kind a try to win a loosing battle . Best of luck for your business.

I have been in this forum for two months. and spent a lot of money here .

all money is cheated and which did make me angry.

I don't want to start any new site ,because the concept of our site is great, and at least we have got attention a lot. even it is sometimes bad.

come and try it, the withdraw is automatic now . and you will like the fiarness. I am trying my best to promote the site.

but I cann't always reply this thread often. because the administrator will say I am spamming.

and I am an hornest man . and running the site hornestly.

here is the onevsone  http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/  . it worth your attention.

thanks a  lot

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:28:50 AM

I see they are about to run a signature campaign so it would be wise to have a promotion to start with that to be honest but as the guy above touched upon, girlbtc apparently had some trouble with cheating on the last promotion so hopefully that has not scared him of because the last promotion looked good shame i got to the party late and could not be asked with the heavy requirements for arriving late.
Yes, a signature campaign would be help. It can build trust and reputation.

signature campaign can be halpful for this and instant withdraw without any delay, girlshow betting method is fishy and need to change it because it is only helpful for big bankroll to beat new comers.

Well we can only hope that the signature campaign will be escrowed and not an automatic payment to the site because then he opens himself and potential campaign members up to risk if any payments are delayed or missed.

An idea could be to use an escrow just to hold the amount of funds for one payment so if OP/girlbtc was ever to miss a automatic payment then the escrow could pay the members without delay and that way it is possible to build trust while keeping everyone safe.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 02:45:22 AM

I see they are about to run a signature campaign so it would be wise to have a promotion to start with that to be honest but as the guy above touched upon, girlbtc apparently had some trouble with cheating on the last promotion so hopefully that has not scared him of because the last promotion looked good shame i got to the party late and could not be asked with the heavy requirements for arriving late.

signature campaign can be halpful for this and instant withdraw without any delay, girlshow betting method is fishy and need to change it because it is only helpful for big bankroll to beat new comers.

Well we can only hope that the signature campaign will be escrowed and not an automatic payment to the site because then he opens himself and potential campaign members up to risk if any payments are delayed or missed.

An idea could be to use an escrow just to hold the amount of funds for one payment so if OP/girlbtc was ever to miss a automatic payment then the escrow could pay the members without delay and that way it is possible to build trust while keeping everyone safe.

good advise and I want to escrow 1 btc firstly , we don't need escrow more ,because the withdraw is automatic.

and anyone who don't recieve the withdraw 24 hours ,and no report cheater. reply here .the escrow can be used.

who want to escrow?

we are hornest. Smiley

Coef

Activity: 882

Exhausted

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:49:21 AM

good advise and I want to escrow 1 btc firstly , we don't need escrow more ,because the withdraw is automatic.

and anyone who don't recieve the withdraw 24 hours ,and no report cheater. reply here .the escrow can be used.

who want to escrow?

we are hornest. Smiley

Instead of asking "who want to escrow?" here, I think you should go contact a highly trustworthy and experienced escrow service provider.
For your reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

asuryan180

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:03:45 AM

who want to escrow?

we are hornest. Smiley

Only use a trusted member to escrow your service! I can recommend Quickseller for an excellent trusted service, here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020 please do your due diligence and not hand over any bitcoin unless they have green trust next to their name and you can see from their past feed back they are very much trusted. Hope this helps girlbtc. 

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 03:15:47 AM

thanks a lot ,we are now waiting for sig design.  maybe 26-5

asuryan180

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:21:07 AM

No worries, awesome stuff hopefully you get this guy show up to design them for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=158505 or even this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=106054 they are both very good designers and will make you very happy with their designs. Anyway all the best with your campaign and site..

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:17:34 AM

No worries, awesome stuff hopefully you get this guy show up to design them for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=158505 or even this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=106054 they are both very good designers and will make you very happy with their designs. Anyway all the best with your campaign and site..

any best design can be post on our design thread.

retes1234

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

https://dadice.com the #1 dice site

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:25:12 AM

who want to escrow?

we are hornest. Smiley

Will you still give 5% per hour if there is a delay if you already escrowed the funds?

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:45:31 AM

who want to escrow?

we are hornest. Smiley

Will you still give 5% per hour if there is a delay if you already escrowed the funds?

of course my friend.

any delay of valid withdrawal from now , we will pay 5% per hour. so if you delay for 2 hours ,you get 110%. 3 hours 115% etc.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:52:21 AM

onevsone is an real fair game. even I as admin play it with you ,you have the fairness.

come and check it. Smiley

my friend on this forum.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:41:36 PM

we are waiting for the design of the sig. and it should be ok today.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1030340.0

waiting for our good news.

pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 05:49:40 AM

signature design contest winner was chosen. waiting on pm from designer and ill create the thread for our signature program. looking like we will start tomorrow or tuesday
retes1234

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

https://dadice.com the #1 dice site

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:14:44 AM

signature design contest winner was chosen. waiting on pm from designer and ill create the thread for our signature program. looking like we will start tomorrow or tuesday

what will be the rates for the campaign? is it a fix or pay per post?

pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:19:33 AM

what will be the rates for the campaign? is it a fix or pay per post?

no its not a per post rate campaign. its a weekly payout campaign. we are not looking to open a spampaign
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: