Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:56:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81720 times)
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 10:42:28 PM

ouchh sorry its my wrong didnt read carefully , but why vod still place his neg trust on girlbtc?

Because he has every right to leave that trust whatever this hairball has to say is irreverent, THE ADMIN HELD FUNDS BACK FROM SOMEONE PLAYING ON THE SITE, THEN TRIED TO BLACKMAIL THAT PERSON BEFORE HE PAID THE FUNDS. If I was Vod that negative would never be removed regardless whether the funds was payed a week later or not. People need to be warned and admin needs to learn. So tell me what is inaccurate exactly?

i got it , op ask ajareselde before payment to referring customers and vod assume it as blackmail?  Huh

Every information regarding that case is publicly open on forum, and it surprises me that a bunch of you would rather guess 10 times instead of doing some research.
What happened is a part of the past, issue is resolved, and i was paid. Vod decided to leave his comment because it happened in the first place, and thats all there is to it.

it really let me learned a big lesson ,and the infulence continued more than two weeks.

I think everything will be on their way. since I am really working hard and honestly, and also our English staff  Pokerowner.

ajareselde  ,welcome you to join our sig campaign it is with good rate. and paid daily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 12:05:50 AM

promotion for onevsone  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1049315.0

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:19:11 AM

it really let me learned a big lesson ,and the infulence continued more than two weeks.
I think everything will be on their way. since I am really working hard and honestly, and also our English staff  Pokerowner.
ajareselde  ,welcome you to join our sig campaign it is with good rate. and paid daily.

Thank, but im already in a campaign for another site.

ouchh sorry its my wrong didnt read carefully , but why vod still place his neg trust on girlbtc?

Because he has every right to leave that trust whatever this hairball has to say is irreverent, THE ADMIN HELD FUNDS BACK FROM SOMEONE PLAYING ON THE SITE, THEN TRIED TO BLACKMAIL THAT PERSON BEFORE HE PAID THE FUNDS. If I was Vod that negative would never be removed regardless whether the funds was payed a week later or not. People need to be warned and admin needs to learn. So tell me what is inaccurate exactly?

i got it , op ask ajareselde before payment to referring customers and vod assume it as blackmail?  Huh

Every information regarding that case is publicly open on forum, and it surprises me that a bunch of you would rather guess 10 times instead of doing some research.
What happened is a part of the past, issue is resolved, and i was paid. Vod decided to leave his comment because it happened in the first place, and thats all there is to it.

thank you for posting this. and all of what you said is fact. if people would do research theyd know but we got some lazy folks here just trying to bump post count for campaigns

Not a problem. For what it's worth, i had some dust left on my account after that withdraw, so just for the f?ck of it i wanted to see if the payouts are instant,
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/58819cf3d3f602dcee4a5e2ba0ce1792227f28c5819c9e40436d0abb1c3933b0 , it really is instant withdrawal now.
I hope it continues to be transparent like this in the future, it's the only way to move forward.

scat

Activity: 350

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:28:41 AM

thank you for posting this. and all of what you said is fact. if people would do research theyd know but we got some lazy folks here just trying to bump post count for campaigns

I just feel sympathy , not more . i know girlbtc is nice person he never mind to cheating, blackmailing or something bad like that . he just has a very poor english (like me) and the words used may made misunderstanding.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 12:55:34 AM

Not a problem. For what it's worth, i had some dust left on my account after that withdraw, so just for the f?ck of it i wanted to see if the payouts are instant,
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/58819cf3d3f602dcee4a5e2ba0ce1792227f28c5819c9e40436d0abb1c3933b0 , it really is instant withdrawal now.
I hope it continues to be transparent like this in the future, it's the only way to move forward.

I still want to say sorry to you. and we are now promoting our game Onevsone.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1049315.0  and you can join and check the fairness and the smooth and fast deposit and withdraw.

onevsone maybe the fairest game in the btc world, while no one ,even the owner of the site can not cheat. not like dice.

scat

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:00:50 AM

I still want to say sorry to you. and we are now promoting our game Onevsone.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1049315.0  and you can join and check the fairness and the smooth and fast deposit and withdraw.

onevsone maybe the fairest game in the btc world, while no one ,even the owner of the site can not cheat. not like dice.

i still waiting for the new design for website  Grin , main website design hurt my eyes Cheesy ( no offense ) .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
scat

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:16:00 AM

Hi, I'd like to join if I could:

Name:    Indamuck
Activity:    100
Position:    Member

Address: 1JAEQJyWRd64Qrwgq7WHhGzDz4wDDDqdxM

join what? you are wrong thread maybe

if you mean sig camp and then here is the thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1040018.0

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:22:57 AM

onevsone promotion moved to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1049315.0

please check

xKomatsu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:02:48 AM

Hi, I'd like to join if I could:

Name:    Indamuck
Activity:    100
Position:    Member

Address: 1JAEQJyWRd64Qrwgq7WHhGzDz4wDDDqdxM

join what? you are wrong thread maybe

if you mean sig camp and then here is the thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1040018.0

sig campaign is already closed. i dont know if they have plan to open it sometime
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:21:19 AM

i just want to join a signature campaign but that is closed even though you campaign have a good rates...im late
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 03:29:05 AM

i just want to join a signature campaign but that is closed even though you campaign have a good rates...im late

sorry to hear. the campaign wasnt producing results. it was only costing money, so we felt it was time to work on other issues currently
xSquid

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:32:28 AM

sorry to hear. the campaign wasnt producing results. it was only costing money, so we felt it was time to work on other issues currently

daily payment for campaign isnt good. try to open a weekly or monthly one if you plan to open it again Tongue
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:19:42 AM

actually i like you idea for a daily payment campaign..and are you do not plan for re-open campaign again soon?
xSquid

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:41:24 AM

actually i like you idea for a daily payment campaign..and are you do not plan for re-open campaign again soon?

actually, the weekly or monthly payment is way better because it will tie the user to your campaign for long time before they change signature.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 05:09:35 AM

If you are trying to expect something to happen just because you ran the signature campaign for a few days than you are totally wrong. Even if you run the campaign for a month, there is a zero guarantee that it will be succesfull campaign.
Running signature campaign is a total dead end for those who have low budget, because it needs to be ran constantly before you can get the result that you wanted

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 05:30:51 AM

If you are trying to expect something to happen just because you ran the signature campaign for a few days than you are totally wrong. Even if you run the campaign for a month, there is a zero guarantee that it will be succesfull campaign.
Running signature campaign is a total dead end for those who have low budget, because it needs to be ran constantly before you can get the result that you wanted

it wasnt a money problem at all. 7 ppl joined in a week. brought 0 business. why continue down a dead end road?
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 05:41:02 AM

it wasnt a money problem at all. 7 ppl joined in a week. brought 0 business. why continue down a dead end road?

This has been "debated" on a few pages back. The reason for your "dead end" was because you are not offering a competitive rates for your campaign.

To put aside that, I am not saying you should follow a dead end road, but Im simply stating that you cant expect an immediate result for the site and constant advertising is a must , even though you decided to put off the signature campaign but you still need other type of advertisement soon

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xSquid

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:51:50 AM

This has been "debated" on a few pages back. The reason for your "dead end" was because you are not offering a competitive rates for your campaign.

To put aside that, I am not saying you should follow a dead end road, but Im simply stating that you cant expect an immediate result for the site and constant advertising is a must , even though you decided to put off the signature campaign but you still need other type of advertisement soon

Agree to this. There is no instant result for sig advertising, you will see results if you can run it for long time and when it become popular
jaxxx

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:58:03 AM

That is the fastest a signature campaign has came and gone, 8days. It would take at least 1 month to get an idea whether or not it will be successful the longer the better because the more people see your signature the more trusted you start to become, the more your members get paid even more trust built. The funny thing I had only just seen it and was then going to sign up until I see it closed anyway good luck with your advertising in future.

Time to jaxxx it up.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:57:52 AM

It is too fast to close the campaign and I would advise to continue the campaign at 9th , since bitcoinpoker.gg will be closing their campaign and you should consider to add avatar campaign which only pay for a small amount. The demand for this will be high enough since pesobang closed for the rank of full member
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: