Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81723 times)
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:23:36 AM

Vod finally here and OP get red again, sad.

From what I have read the only thing that was said is the OP holding someones fund for a week and the trying to blackmail that person into bringing customers to their site before they pay up. (That is said friend) Vod is doing a good job as far as I am concerned but haters are going to hate when they have little else to do.

yea i heard too that op hold ajareselde's money , you can find it on op's Trust summary reference .
the problem is not yet solved and i think its damaging grilbtc.com image.

the problem has already been solved. i think you need to read through the whole thread rather than throwing in your bad post that is inaccurate.
You may make a QA list to include such questions, not everyone can read the whole thread, and i bet most of people just make a question rather than to check the thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:14:26 AM

Vod finally here and OP get red again, sad.

From what I have read the only thing that was said is the OP holding someones fund for a week and the trying to blackmail that person into bringing customers to their site before they pay up. (That is said friend) Vod is doing a good job as far as I am concerned but haters are going to hate when they have little else to do.

yea i heard too that op hold ajareselde's money , you can find it on op's Trust summary reference .
the problem is not yet solved and i think its damaging grilbtc.com image.

the problem has already been solved. i think you need to read through the whole thread rather than throwing in your bad post that is inaccurate.
You may make a QA list to include such questions, not everyone can read the whole thread, and i bet most of people just make a question rather than to check the thread.

Indeed very true.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:29:09 PM

sorry to hear. the campaign wasnt producing results. it was only costing money, so we felt it was time to work on other issues currently

If you are trying to expect something to happen just because you ran the signature campaign for a few days than you are totally wrong. Even if you run the campaign for a month, there is a zero guarantee that it will be succesfull campaign.
Running signature campaign is a total dead end for those who have low budget, because it needs to be ran constantly before you can get the result that you wanted

it wasnt a money problem at all. 7 ppl joined in a week. brought 0 business. why continue down a dead end road?

This has been "debated" on a few pages back. The reason for your "dead end" was because you are not offering a competitive rates for your campaign.

To put aside that, I am not saying you should follow a dead end road, but Im simply stating that you cant expect an immediate result for the site and constant advertising is a must , even though you decided to put off the signature campaign but you still need other type of advertisement soon

Nothing to do with the rates. Even if they offered incredible rates, it would never work out for them and they would continue to bleed btc.

It's about the site itself. The way it is now, not many will play there making a sig campaign completely useless.
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 11:39:40 PM

We are facing big problem with running our site.

However I am really honest and didn't scam anyone or will do  .

we ran sig campaign , redesign the page, open public onevsone  all thing to try to get respects back.

and it doesn't work.

yesterday I stopped the 0.01btc jackpot for every round of our girlchoosing game ,and our "regular" player numan directly withdraw all and quit the game. and I blocked it.

he is a big scammer and I don't want to prove it . even I list all the proofs ,you don't believe this, only bring up more arguments..and it is bad for us.

just mark one thing  "dznuts85  "   and  "    numanoid"  are same man(if you care, the master of this forum can prove)

I find there are lots of replies on this forum which is pushed by sig campaign. they post , not because they are really reading your thread and care of it. just want more posts to get more for his sig.. OMG.  I am really tired of this. so the forum is full of idle talk.

and someone like Vod, acting as god of trust system. he is a good man ,but I don't know and want to know why he has that lot of time and patience to do this. what he really want?his negs pushed me in really bad situation, so I pay more attention to him.

and our Engnlish staff pokerowner is a hard working man , he fight with us while we are in bad respects.

I like bitcoin from heart because it will bring freedom  and also fairness to this world. My game the onevsone is the fairest in this world.

xSquid

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:09:34 AM

We are facing big problem with running our site.

However I am really honest and didn't scam anyone or will do  .

we ran sig campaign , redesign the page, open public onevsone  all thing to try to get respects back.

and it doesn't work.

yesterday I stopped the 0.01btc jackpot for every round of our girlchoosing game ,and our "regular" player numan directly withdraw all and quit the game. and I blocked it.

he is a big scammer and I don't want to prove it . even I list all the proofs ,you don't believe this, only bring up more arguments..and it is bad for us.

just mark one thing  "dznuts85  "   and  "    numanoid"  are same man(if you care, the master of this forum can prove)

I find there are lots of replies on this forum which is pushed by sig campaign. they post , not because they are really reading your thread and care of it. just want more posts to get more for his sig.. OMG.  I am really tired of this. so the forum is full of idle talk.

and someone like Vod, acting as god of trust system. he is a good man ,but I don't know and want to know why he has that lot of time and patience to do this. what he really want?his negs pushed me in really bad situation, so I pay more attention to him.

and our Engnlish staff pokerowner is a hard working man , he fight with us while we are in bad respects.

I like bitcoin from heart because it will bring freedom  and also fairness to this world. My game the onevsone is the fairest in this world.

Posting post like this will not bring you more players for your site, act like a professional man, dont cry everytime your getting a problem. You didnt create this site without expecting problems do you? Thete is no easy success you have to go through it all
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 12:11:40 AM

so I need your help  , the min is 0.001btc for onevsone, come and check the fairness.

http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/

any delay of withdraw will be paid 5%/hour (except  numan(numanoid on this forum)who may open  a scam accusation against us)

I am tired of running a site just playing with a scammer. I need the real world even no players and I believe this game (onevsone) will tell you all what is real fairness.

jaxxx

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:12:09 AM

In defense to your signature spamming friends, they are bumping your thread to the top of the gambling section daily! Is this not good news for you or would you rather it drift down to page 2-3-4?

You're still quite a new site and you never got the best of starts because of this and that did you but the trick is if you believe in something keep working at it until it succeeds or you have had enough and quit and fail Sad

No one but you can choose, it looks like you believe in it so don't give up just think of new ideas and don't expect it to take off fast because you will only set yourself up for disappointment.

If you knew dnutz and the other guy was the same why did you allow him to scam you again?

You can't blame Vod for your troubles mate, he never done nothing wrong did he?

I will take my paid signature away from here so good luck!

Time to jaxxx it up.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:28:46 AM

In defense to your signature spamming friends, they are bumping your thread to the top of the gambling section daily! Is this not good news for you or would you rather it drift down to page 2-3-4?

You're still quite a new site and you never got the best of starts because of this and that did you but the trick is if you believe in something keep working at it until it succeeds or you have had enough and quit and fail Sad

No one but you can choose, it looks like you believe in it so don't give up just think of new ideas and don't expect it to take off fast because you will only set yourself up for disappointment.

If you knew dnutz and the other guy was the same why did you allow him to scam you again?

it looks like you believe in it so don't give up
I won't give up,!

[/b]
everybody make mistakes, and I think Vod made mistake this time.  it doesn't matter , I will wait 29 May for him to remove the negs.

I don't  know what to say. everyone become crazy with sig campaign. and which is one reason of making the forum looks popular.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:49:38 AM

any delay of withdraw will be paid 5%/hour (except  numan(numanoid on this forum)who may open  a scam accusation against us)
I am tired of running a site just playing with a scammer.

What happened with numan? I just saw this on your site's comment page:

"Ok Please initiate my withdraw request of 0.5 btc Also , have you blocked my IP? I cannot open the site in my laptop but it works fine in my mobile and other system
numan says at 2015-05-05 07:06:31 UTC time"

Are u saying he scammed you in some way?
xSquid

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:54:23 AM

"Ok Please initiate my withdraw request of 0.5 btc Also , have you blocked my IP? I cannot open the site in my laptop but it works fine in my mobile and other system

It will be the dead end if you continue to hold your player's withdrawal. you will get another negative trust and no one will risk money drpositing and playing in your site
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:16:31 AM

firstly thank you  very much for your attention .

numan and us has a long story. I don't want to metion it ,maybe it is a bug of the design of girlchoosing game and our previous giveaways. but do believe we didn't scam anyone and never will in the future. I am the honestest man in the forum maybe . who running an honest game.

I blocked his 0.5btc for a lot of reasons.and for all others  any delay of withdraw will be paid 5%/hour don't worry.

we are now promoting the onevsone game ,and it is good .and when we get more regular players we will consider add jackpot for girlchoosing.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:19:42 AM

It will be the dead end if you continue to hold your player's withdrawal. you will get another negative trust and no one will risk money drpositing and playing in your site

I know it ,but I must do it.

mark this any delay of withdraw will be paid 5%/hour

xKomatsu

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:22:26 AM

why you must not process the  guy's withdrawal? your reason isnt valid. he is still a players of yours
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:27:57 AM

why you must not process the  guy's withdrawal? your reason isnt valid. he is still a players of yours

let's don't focus on this , ok?  it is not about that 0.5btc . too long story it is.

http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/

this game waiting for you joinment

any delay of withdraw will be paid 5%/hour

and when you get delayed even just one hour ,please reply here to tell the whole forum,here is the only way we get customers currently.

come and check , I will keep online to reply you all.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:28:07 AM

I agree you are playing a risky game blocking someone elses withdrawal without reasons OP. Last time you believed someone was cheating because they was using tor and had the same address as someone else. Do you understand people can have the same IP now if they are using tor?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:30:22 AM

I agree you are playing a risky game blocking someone elses withdrawal without reasons OP. Last time you believed someone was cheating because they was using tor and had the same address as someone else. Do you understand people can have the same IP now if they are using tor?

not about the ips this time

let's focus on  the game 
http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/  ok?

xKomatsu

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:33:59 AM

not about the ips this time

let's focus on  the game 
http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/  ok?

how can you invite us to play if you are holding someone else withdrawal? i think it will be too risky for new players to play on your site
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:39:05 AM

how can you invite us to play if you are holding someone else withdrawal? i think it will be too risky for new players to play on your site

a lot of people from sig campaign can prove it.you can test it. I am really honest .

xKomatsu

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:45:28 AM

a lot of people from sig campaign can prove it.you can test it. I am really honest .

if you cant process his withdrawal, well goodluck. i can see your site will be dead in 2 weeks if you continue like that.. we dont want to risk our coins in your site. and one more thing, the withdrawal fee is too high, we can just deposit to a dice site and bet @ 3x multipler instead of your site with the risk of you holding the withdrawals..

negative feedback left
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:46:41 AM

these are posts from numan on the girlbtc comment board. page 12. just so you all know he is a scamming POS and should not be paid. all comments are public so you guys can look for yourselves and see what i post is FACT.

I do understand using more than 1 account was bad of me and thus am ready to wait for it to be given to me after a month but the rest btc pending Withdrawl is my property and i need it urgently now ! Please release it and i promise to never use any other account than numan ever again or you could even close other accounts. I really really need that btc and it belongs solely to me , please return it !
numan says at 2015-03-22 07:55:52 UTC time

Okay! am sorry for that , i will never do it again but please initiate my WD , i need my money please. I will play only from this account of mine named numan and won't use any other ever and will try to help you and the site to make the game better as i like it
numan says at 2015-03-22 08:03:53 UTC time

@room : okay but it's been 5 days now , would you please let it pass now ? I won't do it ever again , i promise PLEASE. Also i have completed 1 btc wager for this week too . Cheesy
numan says at 2015-03-24 18:06:34 UTC tim

I do understand that you're busy making the new game and other things And am really sorry for cheating in the 0.25 btc wager which i won't again PROMISE It has been 7 days now since my 1.3+ btc has been stopped in withdrawl . I love the site and still play on it and will continue to . Please Release/ Confirm my withdrawl . PLEASE
numan says at 2015-03-26 18:08:11 UTC time

Yes! it's slow i know Smiley So am waiting patiently for you to reset the T-pw for bitmars
numan says at 2015-03-27 19:55:41 UTC time

Am not talking anything bad or good , am just stating the thing that happened to me I'm sorry i won't do it again , also i will not login from other account now , only numan but bitmars for one time since the withdrawl is pending for it! I apologize for my behaviour and i had no intention to make the site look bad , i want to play alot on it ! i love the site
numan says at 2015-03-28 09:11:35 UTC time

these are all on the coment board from pages 7-12. this guy created multiple accounts from the numerous giveaways and then wins a bunch of money, and now wants to cash it out. you tell me what casino when they catch you cheating allows that? he knows he was wrong and because hes a scamming type hes gonna make a big scene as if hes in the right. dude needs to go away cause he was caught red handed and admits it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: