Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-Launch][ICO][DAO] The 420 Alliance Joint Force Store  (Read 13159 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:36:54 AM

Too much information in OPs, meaning something is not right here.

I agree. The post is too much to read and understand.

@Joint Force, you should make a video once you have figured out how this will all work.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 06:39:06 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 08:08:16 AM by ObscureBean

I like your plan, I think it's something that can work. Having a Sr. member vouch for you is a good start but not enough if you want to have maximum support from people here. For starters if you gonna be opening a physical store in Vancouver, you might as well come out with your real name now, everyone's gonna know who you are at some point anyway. Providing your real name along some background info can go a long way toward winning people's trust.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 04:36:59 PM

Fartbags, how about  the ZaZz  the vending machine as something more practical to fund ?

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:20:28 PM

I like your plan, I think it's something that can work. Having a Sr. member vouch for you is a good start but not enough if you want to have maximum support from people here. For starters if you gonna be opening a physical store in Vancouver, you might as well come out with your real name now, everyone's gonna know who you are at some point anyway. Providing your real name along some background info can go a long way toward winning people's trust.

Yes, I believe @Joint Force is going to be public with his name/resume. I was hoping the store could open on 420. It's possible it might but maybe it's a bit rushed.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:40:00 PM

Fartbags, how about  the ZaZz  the vending machine as something more practical to fund ?

I'm not sure how much a vending machine costs. I haven't looked at that. Then you have to rent space. Then you have to modify it to work with other cryptocoins. It sounds extremely difficult and expensive. It seems more difficult and expensive than setting up a store.

Vending machines/e-commerce stores are the #2 step. Automated things that use cryptocoins can be build out once this proposed store has trained 10,000 users and had those users infect others on how to use it.

The #1 point of this store is training people on using crypto. Gaining millions of users.

I have tons of ideas and need more apprentices to do them. Anyone can steal these idea:

The idea I like more than a vending machine at this point is a community exchange place. I set up a store that is kind of like those "cube stores". But in this store anyone can pay to rent an empty cube/slot. Then anyone can pay to open the cube/slot and take the item. Over time the price of the item decreases and becomes free after 60 days. Of course the store can be also used to train users on crypto.

Another idea I like is a new style arcade/internet cafe. If someone has enough connections, they should be able to run a model where users pay to play -> money then goes to game developers -> money goes to site manager.

This ICO type model could be really powerful in spreading crypto throughout the world. If this all works then this "ICO -> real life application" could take off huge. It almost seems like a way of buying into a franchise from day 1, plus you are spreading crypto.

blakeaholics

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 12:03:14 AM

Fartbags, how about  the ZaZz  the vending machine as something more practical to fund ?

There's actually already one in Vancouver and the guy is looking to add a few more this year. He's already made over a million on the one machine.

@Fartbags: You should be talking to all the different Bitcoin coops like Decentral Vancouver and see if they can get a multi wallet running on their Bitcoin ATMs.
Last year they unveiled a Dogecoin machine, I can't imagine it's all that difficult to change coins.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:00:13 AM

There's actually already one in Vancouver and the guy is looking to add a few more this year. He's already made over a million on the one machine.

@Fartbags: You should be talking to all the different Bitcoin coops like Decentral Vancouver and see if they can get a multi wallet running on their Bitcoin ATMs.
Last year they unveiled a Dogecoin machine, I can't imagine it's all that difficult to change coins.

At the moment, I just don't see a vending machine doing anything other than possibly creating a "pump n dump" and for sure losing all of the ICO money. No one knows how to use the marijuana cryptocoins so who would buy anything from it? The main point of the store is to train new users. Selling stuff is being used as a way for people to get their money back + extra.

After a year of training people, then a vending machine would make sense. Enough people would know how to use it and they could impress their friends by buying things from it in front of them.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:32:05 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 09:48:04 AM by BitcoinNational

1. GB needs to be on this.
great concept presentation

Fartbags, how about  the ZaZz  the vending machine as something more practical to fund ?

True, start small.  But creating a "Center/Enterprise" is the end goal.  Keep this rolling.  Starting in BC is a natural.  Then shops in all the Green States.

Problem is 'the rent is too damn high!"  But still like this concept very much.  And now we know exactly, almost the building number, of where the 420 Alliance international HQ is.  Offices worldwide too!

3. Back to small starts.  Move something in bulk to retail thru friendly merchants already in the biz.  This snowballs into the above mentioned shop.  

4.  no ICO ... no no no ... there are plenty of coins.  Compromise you can create a coin after it is 100% sure to be listed on 3 major exchanges.  Talking Etherum/Pay buzz levels need to be reached.  Do a Doge Party asset in the mean time. 

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
blakeaholics

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 10:41:38 AM

1. GB needs to be on this.
great concept presentation
GreenBacks?

Problem is 'the rent is too damn high!"  But still like this concept very much.  And now we know exactly, almost the building number, of where the 420 Alliance international HQ is.  Offices worldwide too!
Couldn't agree more. The Granville strip is too expensive. If the main goal is to train people I honestly people you should just work with one of the current BTC co-ops in town; there's at least 4 that I know of. Start there, gain support, build trust and then expand. I'd say right now, as Bitcoin acceptance in Vancouver is one of the highest around the world, a major PR effort would be even more effective than a shop. A good chunk of Vancouver already uses Bitcoin on a somewhat daily basis, the shift to different coins shouldn't be too complex but explaining why will be.

4.  no ICO ... no no no ... there are plenty of coins.  Compromise you can create a coin after it is 100% sure to be listed on 3 major exchanges.  Talking Etherum/Pay buzz levels need to be reached.  Do a Doge Party asset in the mean time.  
Agreed. Creating another coin is pointless. It's already going to be hard to explain to the general public as to why there's like 6 (somewhat) different (and somewhat alive) cannabis coins, why add another to that?

@fartbags/"Joint Force" (I'm assuming it's actually @kryptologist?), you should do crowdfunding with something people trust rather than ICO + new coin. Straight up fund this shit if it's truly about educating people since you keep talking about how people should be working for free rather than potentially pull something shady on the gullible.

Sorry, not that I don't trust you but you're asking for a serious amount of money with really no reason for that amount. The suggested merchandise is completely unrelated to cryptocurrency. Do you have a business plan? A finance plan? Anything other than a basic outline?

I'd love to see this on my own turf but we've got to be realistic.

Also:

At the moment, I just don't see a vending machine doing anything other than possibly creating a "pump n dump" and for sure losing all of the ICO money. No one knows how to use the marijuana cryptocoins so who would buy anything from it? The main point of the store is to train new users. Selling stuff is being used as a way for people to get their money back + extra.

After a year of training people, then a vending machine would make sense. Enough people would know how to use it and they could impress their friends by buying things from it in front of them.

I wasn't talking about vending machines, I said there was already one even though people keep suggesting it for Vancouver.
What I suggested was getting a multi-coin ATM going.
bitcoin1992

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:30:24 PM

interested in to see how this plays out.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:31:51 PM

This I like.
Drop the "store"
Each coin focuses on a product.

JointForce420 connects those products to shopkeeps.

A. Shopkeeps can buy with the 420.coins at fixed rate (each product and rate up to each coin community)
B. Shopkeeps can buy with BTC then it is used to buy the 420.coins

V.A.T. goes to JointForce420 team

Eventually this turns into a JointForce420 purchasing/warehouse/distrobution network.

End Game: Granville strip HQ

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:56:14 PM

This I like.
Drop the "store"
Each coin focuses on a product.

JointForce420 connects those products to shopkeeps.

A. Shopkeeps can buy with the 420.coins at fixed rate (each product and rate up to each coin community)
B. Shopkeeps can buy with BTC then it is used to buy the 420.coins

V.A.T. goes to JointForce420 team

Eventually this turns into a JointForce420 purchasing/warehouse/distrobution network.

End Game: Granville strip HQ

This idea if good and simple but there is one problem that I am running into when trying to do anything with other stores and crypto...

I think the biggest thing holding stores back is that they don't understand how to receive/keep/send/trade cryptocoins. I have been trying to get stores into accepting marijuana crypto for the past year without any success.

If a store is created, it could be used as a training platform not only for new users but for shop cashiers/managers. There could be some sort of free training program every month. 1 night a week for 4 weeks. Then repeat the next month. Crypto is extremely difficult to use and will require people becoming familiar with it over a month or longer.

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:59:20 PM

Crypto is extremely difficult to use and will require people becoming familiar with it over a month or longer.
It's very important problem. It should become more user-friendly for average user to use it as the mean of payment.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:15:11 PM

Many people believe this 420 BTC is too much to raise but here are my thoughts on this issue:

The amount required for this idea is actually relatively small. I don't think this idea is very large. It's 1 small store.

In 2014, over $500,000,000 USD was invested into crypto/blockchain technology. In January 2015, $100,000,000 USD was invested into crypto/blockchain tech.

This idea is trying to raise $95,000 USD. I've learnt a few tricks/trade secrets on how to run a successful ICO and believe this money can be raised.

One thing that would help out a lot is if more people are interested in being public with @Joint Force and running the 2nd, 3rd, etc shops. If this idea works, it should be possible to run a 2nd and 3rd ICO so that new shops can be opened in other cities.

If this idea takes off, the support for the marijuana coins would become second only to bitcoin.

The BTC to marijuana crypto should interest lots of investors. Any investor without marijuana crypto will be able to get some using this ICO.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:10:23 PM

The coins returned will NOT be an equal distribution of all the coins. Whichever coins customers use will be what investors will receive in the end. If 80% of people pay with a certain coin, then 80% of the coins returned at the end will be that coin. This will allow investors to receive their payment in the most popular coins with the biggest chance of success. Investors in this will not have to decide or chose a favorite coin. It will be chosen for them by the users.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:36:19 AM

I wasn't talking about vending machines, I said there was already one even though people keep suggesting it for Vancouver.

I have no idea how to even start making a cryptocoin operated vending machine. It sounds like you would need a top level mechanical engineer, a top level computer scientist and a whole lot of money to make one. I believe the price of vending machines are expensive. Then to add on cryptocoin payments... wow it sounds crazy expensive.

It is a great idea though. It sounds like something that would bring in some investors if there was anyone capable of building it.

This store idea is a smaller idea than a cryptocoin operated vending machine.

blakeaholics

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 01:44:16 AM

I have no idea how to even start making a cryptocoin operated vending machine. It sounds like you would need a top level mechanical engineer, a top level computer scientist and a whole lot of money to make one. I believe the price of vending machines are expensive. Then to add on cryptocoin payments... wow it sounds crazy expensive.

It is a great idea though. It sounds like something that would bring in some investors if there was anyone capable of building it.
Hah. Again, I was talking about an ATM. Bitcoiniacs built a Dogecoin prototype with just a tablet and a briefcase to dispense the cash as prototype. See if they're interesting in working with a multi-wallet like Coinomi for the cannabis coins so people can actually acquire them on their own easily.

In my eyes it's necessary for the adoption rate to increase. I don't think people will really want to take out cash, buy BTC, move it to an exchange and then purchase the coin of their choosing. I know you're planning on selling it in store too but some people aren't down with having to interact with people when they're about to buy drugs/drug related things.
Joint Force (OP)

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 04:11:56 AM

In an effort to save money I want to reach out to the community when they can help.

An example of this could be for this:

6) Signage (6 BTC)

7) Store Decor (12 BTC)

In an effort to save money on the designs I want to reach out to @blakeaholics. I'm hoping if @blakeaholics is given 5 BTC from the (soon to be raised) ICO funds that he can do 10+ BTC worth of work on the designs. A helpful community will really help in making this EPIC!

Everything would then be transparent on a public record like this.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:24:38 AM

In an effort to save money I want to reach out to the community when they can help.

An example of this could be for this:

6) Signage (6 BTC)

7) Store Decor (12 BTC)

In an effort to save money on the designs I want to reach out to @blakeaholics. I'm hoping if @blakeaholics is given 5 BTC from the (soon to be raised) ICO funds that he can do 10+ BTC worth of work on the designs. A helpful community will really help in making this EPIC!

Everything would then be transparent on a public record like this.

FYI:

@blakeaholics is the person who made the hemp coin logo. I believe he made it for free.

master sato

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:50:41 AM

This is actually pretty interesting. looks good OP.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: