Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-Launch][ICO][DAO] The 420 Alliance Joint Force Store  (Read 13159 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Joint Force (OP)

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 09:04:00 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 12:07:54 AM by Joint Force

The 420 Alliance Joint Force

Crypto X

My mentor @fartbags has kindly given this project to me. I will do my best to be 100% honest and transparent during this project.

Watch the full 47 minute LIVE interview. Recorded April 16th.

Why?

- So that you can be part of a world wide franchise from day 1.

- So that you can gain marijuana crypto.

- To promote marijuana crypto throughout the world.

How?

Step 1: We will make a new PoSV crypto and premine 100% of it. Create block explorer.

Step 2: BTC -> Crypto X -> 420 Alliance Joint Force -> Marijuana/Hemp niche cryptocoins.

Step 3: We will use the funds to set up a store in the new "marijuana district" of Vancouver B.C. Canada.

Step 4: We will train people to use crypto at the store. We will hold meetup groups/conferences where users can interact with each other in person.

Step 5: We will buy cool merch.

Step 6: We will sell the merch for really cheap and only accept marijuana cryptocoins.

Step 8: Hopefully the merch sells well and a profit can be made from it.

Step 9: We will then buy back every bodies 420 Alliance Joint Force at a profit + they will get a mix of marijuana based crypto.

Step 10: Repeat everything again.

Step 11: Expand. More stores run by other operators in other cities (if the model works).

What?

A successful Crypto X of 420 BTC will fulfill the following:

1) A store front location for 1 year (0.013 BTC to 0.033 BTC per sq. foot/month)

Depending on the amount raised different sized sq. ft. buildings can be rented. The selected building can be back tracked to see the required rent.
http://www.cbre.ca/EN/o/vancouver/Pages/retail-for-lease.aspx
http://www.rogerchan.ca/currentListings.aspx?CustomerID=2&CategoryID=6&View=&Class=7
http://matrix.cwcanada.com/asp/filecabinet/Property/942581/1047%20-%201079_Granville%20Street.pdf

The following location is an excellent place to get users engaging with marijuana crypto. It's becoming the new marijuana district of Vancouver and is also located in the entertainment district.

2) Commercial General Liability insurance. (waiting for reply BTC)

$1,000,000 per 500 sqft is required.

3) Merchandise (150 BTC)

Examples of merch that should sell well:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/New-Design-3-in-1-vape_60146721013.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Portable-wireless-bluetooth-headphone_60021242949.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/VM-BT228-hot-new-products-for_60101233843.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2015-New-arrival-waterproof-speaker-bluetooth_60171823504.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2015-innovative-product-intelligent-power-banks_60148997672.html?s=p
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2015-Factory-direct-deal-Power-Banks_60152670495.html
http://trends.alibaba.com/hot-products/2014-New-Hot-Fashionable-Smart-Bluetooth-Bracelet-_30003493977.html

4) Laptops, router, tablets, printer, cables & televisions (15 BTC)

5) Electricity & internet (1 BTC/month)

6) Signage (6 BTC)

7) Store Decor (12 BTC)

Cool Social media marketing (5 BTC)

We will promote the store through social media sites.

9) Employees (FREE)

All operators will be volunteers. Operators may receive marijuana cryptocoins if their location performs well.

Crypto X marketing expenses? Huh? What? Pardon?

A Crypto X of this size requires many people to initiate their BTC into it. This requires media attention. How do you get that media attention? Hopefully it just happens! But we can't rely on that. We need to give media outlets something. The only thing available right now for them is 420 Alliance Joint Force. Thus ~10*/~100* will be given to media outlets who are interested in promoting 420 Alliance Joint Force.

For more information on this type of marketing read:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=963493

In an effort to build trust, We want to be 100% honest and let everyone know what will be happening with all funds.

**Very Important NOTE: some media outlets may promote The 420 Alliance Joint Force without any compensation. Promoting The 420 Alliance Joint Force does not mean that media outlet is involved with accepting bribes.**

I will try to get onto the following media outlets as well at others

Benefits for you?

FIFA – First Initiator First Availability.
The first initiator of this Crypto X will out rank the second initiator and so on. The structure is similar to how season ticket sales work at stadium venues. You’ll reserve your spot in line to purchase the next available Crypto X slots as they become available. A max of double your currently held initiation is imposed on each round. There is no minimum imposed.

Help?

Feel free to help out. If you have connections that could reduce operation costs then let us know.

Insurance?

All public addresses holding The 420 Alliance Joint Force funds will be made public. Please monitor our activity to ensure public support.

Success?

Upon a successful _v run, the initiators will accept a return of their initiated BTC and/or a mix of marijuana based crypto which will include all profits.

Future?

Expansion into other cities.

The 420 Alliance Joint Force - Support the cause. Together we are stronger.

Bonus additional development/sales/marketing tools included in the Crypto X:

An open-source sales tool code named “payable receipt” will be developed. This tool will allow for anyone to print out payment slips that can then be redeemed for physical goods, digital goods or entry to events. The process will include features for commissions to be paid out to agents giving out the slips.

This is a 1st draft idea and not fully developed. Please provide your feedback.

Anyone interested in being the second, third, fourth, etc. franchise operator, please contact me. I would like your support in this Crypto X.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:06:12 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 08:20:40 PM by fartbags

Approved.

@Joint Force has been my apprentice for many years. He will do a way better job than me on this project. I'm too old to be taking on such a massive task.

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:33:34 AM

looks like a really good idea Smiley

my friends and me will open a shop in austria when it will legalize.. but think we have to wait some years with that dumb politic...
we will accept cryptos too Wink
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:47:35 AM

Is that alt. coin?
Tanke j

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:05:21 AM

seems good.
imdev

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:15:43 AM

Good idea Smiley
compmaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:33:36 PM

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!! I'm in on it when it's ready to go. I would like only marijuana based cryptocoins in return and not my BTC back at the end. Is that possible?
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:35:23 PM

Good, amplitudinous and ambitious idea. Although, I'm not sure if you're able to collect necessary funds for it.
cursednova

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:50:27 PM

I wish you the best. i think its a very good idea but gaining funds i think will be hard. But stranger things have happened :p
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:09:13 PM

Its a good idea, however. At this point in time, with the crypto community coming off a year of IPO scams. I doubt you'll get 42 BTC let alone 420.

I think you'll have to fund the store yourselves and then start the crypto coin after you have an established business. Even then it will be hard.

As for funds, banks will steer clear. Your only option may be a browndirtwarrior guerrilla grow and use that money to fund your store. Then launch the crypto.

good luck either way.
meliketitties

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:43:32 AM

The business part of it is an awesome idea however I would skip the part of making a new coin. Choose an already existing coin for fundraising that has a relatively stable price or go for already existing angel investor networks. By choosing an already existing crypto you can save time and put additional value behind the chosen alt. That way you can pay out dividends to your investors at a later time on a monthly basis. Micro dividends to micro investors and big for the big ones through an automatic method - percentage and timestamps can be easily tracked and used for the math with already existing database programs. Microventures for example is a very attractive platform for angel investors, users have some "play money" and they can support you with valuable input on your business plans. The multi stage plans are supported as well.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:35:11 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 09:55:53 PM by dopecoindude

Approved.

@Joint Force has been my apprentice for many years. He will do a way better job than me on this project. I'm too old to be taking on such a massive task.

Bold, Ambitious just like how the Dope Community likes!  Grin

Looking over the details but this could be game changing!

As the comment above me says I wonder if would be best if ALL weedcoin crypto's community COME together to help put on enormous fundraiser for such a project ?

I can put feelers out there and see what we can do. To raise 420 Bitcoins we'll need to!

We/I the community, is full supportive of this initiative moving forward. Please, reach out to me personally as I would like to help out in any fashion I can. Thank you!

Might as well do a short announcement from the DopeCoin community since I see how this could help . We are currently speaking with Charlo Greene and in the steps of striking a partnership with her Alaska Cannabis Club . She would like to to invest/ or promote This Pre-Launch of the 420 Alliance Joint Force as of this writing.  More to come from the DopeCoin community!

@watching this thread!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 11:21:48 PM

Thanks for the support @dopecoindude.

Everyone is correct that this is going extremely difficult to raise 420 BTC. I'm sure there is 420 BTC out there wanting to invest in this project but the problem is they don't know about it. This idea is still pretty early on. I'm looking at the idea of being a public figure with Jyri Hovila. I'm looking at bringing others on who wants to be a public figures and who are interested in operating the next franchises. We will then go on a media marketing campaign doing this like talk radio, youtube channels and interviews to build up a reputation. I really hope Jyri wants to promote this idea. I may not be able to do this all of this myself.

I don't like the idea of creating a new coin but I can't see any other way of raising 420 BTC without it. In the future I want to be running this all on Ethereum using smart contracts. Hopefully Ethereum can also provide book keeping on where all of the BTC went.

I'm starting to change my mind on how the coin return and bonus will work. I'm starting to think it would be better to take in 420 BTC and then pay out only marijuana cryptocoins. I will only be selling stuff for marijuana cryptocoin. All of the marijuana coins taken in through sales will be stored and given out based on what % of 420 Alliance Joint Force coins you have.

Anyone who wants to be a public figure please respond.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:52:27 PM

Too much information in OPs, meaning something is not right here.
lacomepollos

Activity: 168

..... ..... ..... .....

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:00:58 AM

I dont like also this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LuckyKey

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:22:22 AM

Not a good idea to create another coin. As the others said - use an existing coin.  Wink
LuckyKey

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:24:00 AM

Jyri should bring promised TAK coin revival into this  Wink
MrDjAK

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Sory
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:42:08 PM

Cool vape pens. Is this an ICO?
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:35:51 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 06:59:19 AM by fartbags

We have no interested in having this as a "new coin". We can not figure out any other way for this to work without a new coin though. We will keep thinking about this issue. We want 100% transparency and a coin can do that for us. If a new coin is created, it will NOT be accepted for payment at the store. Ethereum looks like a good way for this store to operate without creating a new coin.

I'm starting to like the idea of this diagram below. Basically you give BTC and you will get back marijuana cryptocoins back at the end of a certain time frame.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:36:54 AM

Too much information in OPs, meaning something is not right here.

I agree. The post is too much to read and understand.

@Joint Force, you should make a video once you have figured out how this will all work.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 06:39:06 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 08:08:16 AM by ObscureBean

I like your plan, I think it's something that can work. Having a Sr. member vouch for you is a good start but not enough if you want to have maximum support from people here. For starters if you gonna be opening a physical store in Vancouver, you might as well come out with your real name now, everyone's gonna know who you are at some point anyway. Providing your real name along some background info can go a long way toward winning people's trust.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 04:36:59 PM

Fartbags, how about  the ZaZz  the vending machine as something more practical to fund ?

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:20:28 PM

I like your plan, I think it's something that can work. Having a Sr. member vouch for you is a good start but not enough if you want to have maximum support from people here. For starters if you gonna be opening a physical store in Vancouver, you might as well come out with your real name now, everyone's gonna know who you are at some point anyway. Providing your real name along some background info can go a long way toward winning people's trust.

Yes, I believe @Joint Force is going to be public with his name/resume. I was hoping the store could open on 420. It's possible it might but maybe it's a bit rushed.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:40:00 PM

Fartbags, how about  the ZaZz  the vending machine as something more practical to fund ?

I'm not sure how much a vending machine costs. I haven't looked at that. Then you have to rent space. Then you have to modify it to work with other cryptocoins. It sounds extremely difficult and expensive. It seems more difficult and expensive than setting up a store.

Vending machines/e-commerce stores are the #2 step. Automated things that use cryptocoins can be build out once this proposed store has trained 10,000 users and had those users infect others on how to use it.

The #1 point of this store is training people on using crypto. Gaining millions of users.

I have tons of ideas and need more apprentices to do them. Anyone can steal these idea:

The idea I like more than a vending machine at this point is a community exchange place. I set up a store that is kind of like those "cube stores". But in this store anyone can pay to rent an empty cube/slot. Then anyone can pay to open the cube/slot and take the item. Over time the price of the item decreases and becomes free after 60 days. Of course the store can be also used to train users on crypto.

Another idea I like is a new style arcade/internet cafe. If someone has enough connections, they should be able to run a model where users pay to play -> money then goes to game developers -> money goes to site manager.

This ICO type model could be really powerful in spreading crypto throughout the world. If this all works then this "ICO -> real life application" could take off huge. It almost seems like a way of buying into a franchise from day 1, plus you are spreading crypto.

blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 12:03:14 AM

Fartbags, how about  the ZaZz  the vending machine as something more practical to fund ?

There's actually already one in Vancouver and the guy is looking to add a few more this year. He's already made over a million on the one machine.

@Fartbags: You should be talking to all the different Bitcoin coops like Decentral Vancouver and see if they can get a multi wallet running on their Bitcoin ATMs.
Last year they unveiled a Dogecoin machine, I can't imagine it's all that difficult to change coins.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:00:13 AM

There's actually already one in Vancouver and the guy is looking to add a few more this year. He's already made over a million on the one machine.

@Fartbags: You should be talking to all the different Bitcoin coops like Decentral Vancouver and see if they can get a multi wallet running on their Bitcoin ATMs.
Last year they unveiled a Dogecoin machine, I can't imagine it's all that difficult to change coins.

At the moment, I just don't see a vending machine doing anything other than possibly creating a "pump n dump" and for sure losing all of the ICO money. No one knows how to use the marijuana cryptocoins so who would buy anything from it? The main point of the store is to train new users. Selling stuff is being used as a way for people to get their money back + extra.

After a year of training people, then a vending machine would make sense. Enough people would know how to use it and they could impress their friends by buying things from it in front of them.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:32:05 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 09:48:04 AM by BitcoinNational

1. GB needs to be on this.
great concept presentation

Fartbags, how about  the ZaZz  the vending machine as something more practical to fund ?

True, start small.  But creating a "Center/Enterprise" is the end goal.  Keep this rolling.  Starting in BC is a natural.  Then shops in all the Green States.

Problem is 'the rent is too damn high!"  But still like this concept very much.  And now we know exactly, almost the building number, of where the 420 Alliance international HQ is.  Offices worldwide too!

3. Back to small starts.  Move something in bulk to retail thru friendly merchants already in the biz.  This snowballs into the above mentioned shop.  

4.  no ICO ... no no no ... there are plenty of coins.  Compromise you can create a coin after it is 100% sure to be listed on 3 major exchanges.  Talking Etherum/Pay buzz levels need to be reached.  Do a Doge Party asset in the mean time. 

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
blakeaholics

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 10:41:38 AM

1. GB needs to be on this.
great concept presentation
GreenBacks?

Problem is 'the rent is too damn high!"  But still like this concept very much.  And now we know exactly, almost the building number, of where the 420 Alliance international HQ is.  Offices worldwide too!
Couldn't agree more. The Granville strip is too expensive. If the main goal is to train people I honestly people you should just work with one of the current BTC co-ops in town; there's at least 4 that I know of. Start there, gain support, build trust and then expand. I'd say right now, as Bitcoin acceptance in Vancouver is one of the highest around the world, a major PR effort would be even more effective than a shop. A good chunk of Vancouver already uses Bitcoin on a somewhat daily basis, the shift to different coins shouldn't be too complex but explaining why will be.

4.  no ICO ... no no no ... there are plenty of coins.  Compromise you can create a coin after it is 100% sure to be listed on 3 major exchanges.  Talking Etherum/Pay buzz levels need to be reached.  Do a Doge Party asset in the mean time.  
Agreed. Creating another coin is pointless. It's already going to be hard to explain to the general public as to why there's like 6 (somewhat) different (and somewhat alive) cannabis coins, why add another to that?

@fartbags/"Joint Force" (I'm assuming it's actually @kryptologist?), you should do crowdfunding with something people trust rather than ICO + new coin. Straight up fund this shit if it's truly about educating people since you keep talking about how people should be working for free rather than potentially pull something shady on the gullible.

Sorry, not that I don't trust you but you're asking for a serious amount of money with really no reason for that amount. The suggested merchandise is completely unrelated to cryptocurrency. Do you have a business plan? A finance plan? Anything other than a basic outline?

I'd love to see this on my own turf but we've got to be realistic.

Also:

At the moment, I just don't see a vending machine doing anything other than possibly creating a "pump n dump" and for sure losing all of the ICO money. No one knows how to use the marijuana cryptocoins so who would buy anything from it? The main point of the store is to train new users. Selling stuff is being used as a way for people to get their money back + extra.

After a year of training people, then a vending machine would make sense. Enough people would know how to use it and they could impress their friends by buying things from it in front of them.

I wasn't talking about vending machines, I said there was already one even though people keep suggesting it for Vancouver.
What I suggested was getting a multi-coin ATM going.
bitcoin1992

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:30:24 PM

interested in to see how this plays out.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:31:51 PM

This I like.
Drop the "store"
Each coin focuses on a product.

JointForce420 connects those products to shopkeeps.

A. Shopkeeps can buy with the 420.coins at fixed rate (each product and rate up to each coin community)
B. Shopkeeps can buy with BTC then it is used to buy the 420.coins

V.A.T. goes to JointForce420 team

Eventually this turns into a JointForce420 purchasing/warehouse/distrobution network.

End Game: Granville strip HQ

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:56:14 PM

This I like.
Drop the "store"
Each coin focuses on a product.

JointForce420 connects those products to shopkeeps.

A. Shopkeeps can buy with the 420.coins at fixed rate (each product and rate up to each coin community)
B. Shopkeeps can buy with BTC then it is used to buy the 420.coins

V.A.T. goes to JointForce420 team

Eventually this turns into a JointForce420 purchasing/warehouse/distrobution network.

End Game: Granville strip HQ

This idea if good and simple but there is one problem that I am running into when trying to do anything with other stores and crypto...

I think the biggest thing holding stores back is that they don't understand how to receive/keep/send/trade cryptocoins. I have been trying to get stores into accepting marijuana crypto for the past year without any success.

If a store is created, it could be used as a training platform not only for new users but for shop cashiers/managers. There could be some sort of free training program every month. 1 night a week for 4 weeks. Then repeat the next month. Crypto is extremely difficult to use and will require people becoming familiar with it over a month or longer.

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:59:20 PM

Crypto is extremely difficult to use and will require people becoming familiar with it over a month or longer.
It's very important problem. It should become more user-friendly for average user to use it as the mean of payment.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:15:11 PM

Many people believe this 420 BTC is too much to raise but here are my thoughts on this issue:

The amount required for this idea is actually relatively small. I don't think this idea is very large. It's 1 small store.

In 2014, over $500,000,000 USD was invested into crypto/blockchain technology. In January 2015, $100,000,000 USD was invested into crypto/blockchain tech.

This idea is trying to raise $95,000 USD. I've learnt a few tricks/trade secrets on how to run a successful ICO and believe this money can be raised.

One thing that would help out a lot is if more people are interested in being public with @Joint Force and running the 2nd, 3rd, etc shops. If this idea works, it should be possible to run a 2nd and 3rd ICO so that new shops can be opened in other cities.

If this idea takes off, the support for the marijuana coins would become second only to bitcoin.

The BTC to marijuana crypto should interest lots of investors. Any investor without marijuana crypto will be able to get some using this ICO.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:10:23 PM

The coins returned will NOT be an equal distribution of all the coins. Whichever coins customers use will be what investors will receive in the end. If 80% of people pay with a certain coin, then 80% of the coins returned at the end will be that coin. This will allow investors to receive their payment in the most popular coins with the biggest chance of success. Investors in this will not have to decide or chose a favorite coin. It will be chosen for them by the users.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:36:19 AM

I wasn't talking about vending machines, I said there was already one even though people keep suggesting it for Vancouver.

I have no idea how to even start making a cryptocoin operated vending machine. It sounds like you would need a top level mechanical engineer, a top level computer scientist and a whole lot of money to make one. I believe the price of vending machines are expensive. Then to add on cryptocoin payments... wow it sounds crazy expensive.

It is a great idea though. It sounds like something that would bring in some investors if there was anyone capable of building it.

This store idea is a smaller idea than a cryptocoin operated vending machine.

blakeaholics

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 01:44:16 AM

I have no idea how to even start making a cryptocoin operated vending machine. It sounds like you would need a top level mechanical engineer, a top level computer scientist and a whole lot of money to make one. I believe the price of vending machines are expensive. Then to add on cryptocoin payments... wow it sounds crazy expensive.

It is a great idea though. It sounds like something that would bring in some investors if there was anyone capable of building it.
Hah. Again, I was talking about an ATM. Bitcoiniacs built a Dogecoin prototype with just a tablet and a briefcase to dispense the cash as prototype. See if they're interesting in working with a multi-wallet like Coinomi for the cannabis coins so people can actually acquire them on their own easily.

In my eyes it's necessary for the adoption rate to increase. I don't think people will really want to take out cash, buy BTC, move it to an exchange and then purchase the coin of their choosing. I know you're planning on selling it in store too but some people aren't down with having to interact with people when they're about to buy drugs/drug related things.
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 04:11:56 AM

In an effort to save money I want to reach out to the community when they can help.

An example of this could be for this:

6) Signage (6 BTC)

7) Store Decor (12 BTC)

In an effort to save money on the designs I want to reach out to @blakeaholics. I'm hoping if @blakeaholics is given 5 BTC from the (soon to be raised) ICO funds that he can do 10+ BTC worth of work on the designs. A helpful community will really help in making this EPIC!

Everything would then be transparent on a public record like this.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:24:38 AM

In an effort to save money I want to reach out to the community when they can help.

An example of this could be for this:

6) Signage (6 BTC)

7) Store Decor (12 BTC)

In an effort to save money on the designs I want to reach out to @blakeaholics. I'm hoping if @blakeaholics is given 5 BTC from the (soon to be raised) ICO funds that he can do 10+ BTC worth of work on the designs. A helpful community will really help in making this EPIC!

Everything would then be transparent on a public record like this.

FYI:

@blakeaholics is the person who made the hemp coin logo. I believe he made it for free.

master sato

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:50:41 AM

This is actually pretty interesting. looks good OP.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:31:22 PM

"I think the biggest thing holding stores back is that they don't understand how to receive/keep/send/trade cryptocoins. I have been trying to get stores into accepting marijuana crypto for the past year without any success."

the Answer:

The 420 Alliance Joint Force Rep. in every major 420 area

they help the shops set up 'accepting' coins
help secure 'encrypt' the computers

then they offer CASH for coin -or- teach them the coinpayment ropes

internationally we help the reps maintain positive cash flow

Can you say awesome job?

All you have to know is the BTC market and 420 coin markets
and hangout at your favorite kind of shops

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 10:32:00 AM

The suggested merchandise is completely unrelated to cryptocurrency.

Yes, that's true. The marijuana merchandise market is over saturated. Instead I will be selling what the people want.
Social Marketing will focus a lot on figuring out what people want and delivering it to them.

I just realized today that this store will end up being very similar to https://purse.io. Purse.io ships items from China to Indonesia and then to the USA. This somehow allows for a large 25% discount on some things that appear on amazon. Purse.io raised $300k Funding to Expand Amazon Discount Service. Bitcoin Jesus aka Roger Ver promoted purse.io so that must be why it did so well.

I wonder if Bitcoin Jesus was involved in some sort of marketing scam like this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=963493.new

I want the 420shop to have an even larger incentive to shop at it. I want to give people 50% off.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 11:00:56 AM

I'm strongly considering a "marketing plan" like this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=963493.new

What do people think? What if 10% of all funds were given to people who bring in investors.
So instead of raising 420BTC, we try to raise 462BTC and have 42BTC given to media.

I'm very interested in knowing how people feel about this. Is it ok if it's publicly known 10% is going to this?

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 09:04:41 PM

This is actually pretty interesting. looks good OP.

I'm eager to see how this all takes place.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:08:43 PM

Anyone want to make a logo for the 420 Alliance Joint Force in the next 7 days?

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:00:18 AM

I will add this into the Crypto X I'm setting up and assign 1 BTC for a vectorized logo. In an effort to save funds I would like someone in the community to take on this project and do more than 1 BTC worth of work on the logo.

P.S. If the funds aren't raised there will be no payment  Angry

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:03:07 AM

I will add this into the Crypto X I'm setting up and assign 1 BTC for a vectorized logo. In an effort to save funds I would like someone in the community to take on this project and do more than 1 BTC worth of work on the logo.

P.S. If the funds aren't raised there will be no payment  Angry

This make sense.  I have a feeling it shouldn't be to hard find someone to do this. I guess we'll see.

Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:08:39 AM

Anyone can invest with this Alliance. .? If possible then pretty good opportunity.? Smiley

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:11:40 AM

Anyone can invest with this Alliance. .? If possible then pretty good opportunity.? Smiley

Yes. As far as I know this is a 'anyone can invest' venture. This is why its so great. A community run shop.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:41:31 AM

Yes. As far as I know this is a 'anyone can invest' venture. This is why its so great. A community run shop.

Theres 1 restriction. You will need crypto (most likely bitcoins but I might do litecoins or darkcoins). This is a brand new thing that I called a Crypto X. Its a cool crypto thing that could not exist in the world until today. As you can see below crypto goes in and marijuana cryptos come out!

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:47:09 AM

Theres 1 restriction. You will need crypto (most likely bitcoins but I might do litecoins or darkcoins). This is a brand new thing that I called a Crypto X. Its a cool crypto thing that could not exist in the world until today. As you can see below crypto goes in and marijuana cryptos come out!

Ah geeze I've totally blanked out and missed this Tongue

Awesome!  Grin

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:51:04 AM

On a side note about anyone investing: There will be no secret back door deals before this goes live. No one will be getting in earlier than the public! Now I'm worried about someone buying too much of it. If I determine someone has purchased over 20% of the total Crypto X, I will decide there is too much demand and we will try to find someone else to open a second store and keep the funds coming in.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:51:48 AM

On a side note about anyone investing: There will be no secret back door deals before this goes live. No one will be getting in earlier than the public! Now I'm worried about someone buying too much of it. If I determine someone has purchased over 20% of the total Crypto X, I will decide there is too much demand and we will try to find someone else to open a second store and keep the funds coming in.

Good thinking! The last thing you need is peeps screaming scam before anything goes on! I like this approach.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:15:24 AM

Good thinking! The last thing you need is peeps screaming scam before anything goes on! I like this approach.

I've been helping out researching all of the current ICO management websites. None of them offer enough transparency on how they operate. This is becoming a problem. No wonder so many ICOs end up flopping, scamming and going no where.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 07:43:49 AM

I've been helping out researching all of the current ICO management websites. None of them offer enough transparency on how they operate. This is becoming a problem. No wonder so many ICOs end up flopping, scamming and going no where.

@fartbags and I are looking at creating a simple Crypto X management system that can be replicated by others. None of the current websites have enough transparency for us and they have too much overhead costs.

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 08:24:08 AM

Im not here to hate... Im really interested..

But why do you need ICO btc?? In other words.. If you want to start a shop... Why do you need our btc? You are asking us to pay for your business? Whats in it for us besides the currencies you accept...? This way we need to pay you, before you accept other currencies then btc Roll Eyes And at the same time we pay for your store and merchanise, which you are selling back to us for marijuana related cryptos?

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:20:30 PM

But why do you need ICO btc?? In other words.. If you want to start a shop... Why do you need our btc? You are asking us to pay for your business? Whats in it for us besides the currencies you accept...? This way we need to pay you, before you accept other currencies then btc Roll Eyes And at the same time we pay for your store and merchanise, which you are selling back to us for marijuana related cryptos?

I need to run an ICO for 4 reasons. #1 I do not have funds to rent a store and buy merchandise. #2 to allow a better distribution of coins (If I paid for everything = I get all the coin = not good). #3 to be transparent and reduce scams throughout all businesses. #4 to train new users to use crypto.

This isn't really my store or business. This store idea is what people are calling a "DAO" or a "Decentralized Autonomous Object". I'm not making any money from working on it for the next year. In the future I hope there are more 420 shops run by people in other cities. The people running the stores will have to make a salary at some point though.

I'm open to other ways of getting this store started if you know any. I can't figure out any way of doing this without raising BTC. I made this thread so that I could work out all the bugs before doing this.

ICOs can become an amazing thing! I think they are the future of "kickstarting" a "DAO" or a project idea. If this project succeeds it could lay the ground work for all kinds of other real life business ideas and move crypto into the main stream within 2 years.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:36:15 PM

"I think the biggest thing holding stores back is that they don't understand how to receive/keep/send/trade cryptocoins. I have been trying to get stores into accepting marijuana crypto for the past year without any success."

the Answer:

The 420 Alliance Joint Force Rep. in every major 420 area

they help the shops set up 'accepting' coins
help secure 'encrypt' the computers

then they offer CASH for coin -or- teach them the coinpayment ropes

internationally we help the reps maintain positive cash flow

Can you say awesome job?

All you have to know is the BTC market and 420 coin markets
and hangout at your favorite kind of shops

what I don't understand, is why they would accept a coin, on which they have no control... for them it is a path to bankruptcy (because of the high volatibility of crypto...). I mean there is no incentive to anybody to use an altcoin in a shop (and in that particular case even less as it is 100% premined, the shop as well as the customer would feel taken hostage by the coin dev...)
actually ziftrcoin idea is in my opinion a better way of doing things...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
yampi

Activity: 433

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:37:49 PM

because fiat is totally free from the government?
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:40:07 PM

I need to run an ICO for 4 reasons. #1 I do not have funds to rent a store and buy merchandise. #2 to allow a better distribution of coins (If I paid for everything = I get all the coin = not good). #3 to be transparent and reduce scams throughout all businesses. #4 to train new users to use crypto.
point 3, doesn't protect the user from dev abuse (which occured during most of the ICO of last year) actually this is a terrible argument...

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:41:54 PM

because fiat is totally free from the government?
and your point is ?

djm34 facebook page
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:53:55 PM

i like this because if u actually do it it will create crypto users which benefits us all

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:55:17 PM

i like this because if u actually do it it will create crypto users which benefits us all
you mean slave ?  Grin

djm34 facebook page
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:57:14 PM

no i mean the part where they educate customers in their shops

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:49:09 PM

point 3, doesn't protect the user from dev abuse (which occured during most of the ICO of last year) actually this is a terrible argument...

ICOs have been used for many scams. This is sad.

I will research ziftrcoin to see what they are doing.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 10:01:43 PM

I will research ziftrcoin to see what they are doing.

ziftrCOIN looks pretty amazing!

THE GATEWAY COIN TO MAINSTREAM CRYPTOCURRENCY ADOPTION
ziftrCOIN, the gateway coin to mainstream cryptocurrency adoption, aims to onboard the next 10 million cryptocurrency users by putting cryptocurrency into the hands of consumers and enabling them to conduct simple, secure transactions at their favorite online merchants.

It looks like ziftrCOIN ran an ICO. Do you know if they ran it all themselves?

TOTAL SOLD DURING OUR PRESALE:
https://www.ziftrcoin.com/presale/
4,141,444 ziftrCOINs
Value: $878,695* USD

----

I think its possible for this 420 Alliance Joint Force to raise even more money!

If more people are interested in being public supporters we can try to raise more than the initial $90,000 goal and open 2 stores for 1 year.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 10:13:35 PM

Theres problems with ICO managment websites. They all suck in some form or another. They all want less transparency and large percentages of coins. Im going to have to put together something like ethereum did. It would be helpful to add in some public figures on a page like this: https://www.ethereum.org/team

Theres going to be a need for a vector graphic designer, 3d video creator/video editor and a social media person. In an effort to save money these people must be bitcoin and 420 enthusiasts. They will receive BTC as payment.

P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 10:23:28 PM

What do you need about the social media person ? 

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 10:38:21 PM

What do you need about the social media person ?  

- Someone that knows how to target one city (Vancouver Canada)

- Someone that can work with the graphic designer to get pics posted/make pages.

- Someone that can make some posts viral enough that they get like 30+ Vancouver shares/comments/retweets making them come up for friends of friends to see that shit.

- Can manage as many social media sites as possible.

I have heard good things about: https://hootsuite.com , Something like hootsuite will be purchased with the funds.

*MOST IMPORTANT: Someone who will accept 2 BTC a month payment but do 4 BTC worth of work cause they love marijuana cryptocoins. (posting marijuana coin donation addresses for extra pay is fine)*

Is 2 BTC a month enough to manage something like this? I'm not sure how much effort something like this would take.

The whole point of the social media person is to get influential people to come to the store with groups of friends.

If you know more tricks than that and are reading this, then you can be part of the team.

P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:18:51 PM

Thank you very much.

I'll send you a PM in the next minutes to continue the conversation.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:41:26 AM

I'm helping @Joint Force on a way to prevent scams. My hope is that every business/charity/co-op/government will use cryptocoins so that they can prove they are not a scam.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 11:16:27 PM

I'm still thinking that the way money is going to be raised is by using this trade secret:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=963493.0

I'm going to be transparent with marketing and hopefully people can accept that this is currently how people raise money. I don't like it. It seems like a scam to me but it's just how it goes. There's going to be a 10% fee given to people who bring in investors. I will try looking at ways that people can quickly become "sales people" so they can make 10% back on what they invest. This will hopefully make everyone happy.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 05:14:52 AM

I'm still thinking that the way money is going to be raised is by using this trade secret:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=963493.0

I'm going to be transparent with marketing and hopefully people can accept that this is currently how people raise money. I don't like it. It seems like a scam to me but it's just how it goes. There's going to be a 10% fee given to people who bring in investors. I will try looking at ways that people can quickly become "sales people" so they can make 10% back on what they invest. This will hopefully make everyone happy.

Breaking News:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999166.0

In order to support Jyri Hovila (Visionary of The 420 Alliance Joint Force), I'm going to allow the option for Investors to either receive 10% back OR donate that 10% to Jyri Hovila.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:02:42 PM

I believe this idea is what people are calling a "DAO". It's a great idea that will create jobs. Crypto jobs!

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:16:25 PM

In the mean time...

It would be helpful if anyone wants to go on https://alibaba.com and suggest products for sale at The 420 Alliance Joint Force.

Note: The bong/vape/pipe market is quite over saturated in Vancouver Canada. Only recommend the very best items in that category if you recommend those products. I don't see why the store has to sell any certain type of thing. I want to sell things that no other store has and that people want to buy.

Any product that someone has already sourced and knows the supplier would be a great help.

The product doesn't have to be from alibaba either. If someone has a connection, then I would love to sell a product from somewhere else.

I'm thinking a discounted Canadian hemp protein powder could be a popular seller if the right kind of people find out about it.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 09:54:50 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 04:17:55 AM by Joint Force

Testing the creation of Crypto Jobs.

It will be interesting to see which wouldve beeen more beneficial. Working for 1 year at minimum wage or working for 1 year for a payment of 20 BTC worth of weed niche coins at todays prices. I hope that I can prove working less than 8 hours a day at a crypto job is more beneficial than working 8+ hours a day at any minimum wage job. This would be world changing.

Wal-mart is currently winning the race to the bottom, but crypto could change that! We could undercut Wal-mart and create a new bottom by paying workers in crypto instead of $. No store that uses $ would be able to compete with a store using crypto.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 06:14:24 AM

Has anyone bothered to check fartbags' rep ? --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=181645

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 07:23:51 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 07:36:29 AM by Joint Force

Has anyone bothered to check fartbags' rep ? --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=181645

I see two things from two different users.

kryptologist 0: -0 / +0(0)
chiznitz 0: -0 / +0(0)

Is that good or bad?

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 02:13:51 PM

Is that good or bad?

Now try murderouskirk's rating. lolz  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=942371.msg10324852#msg10324852

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:23:54 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 10:44:43 PM by fartbags

Is that good or bad?

I have been calling out scams since 2013

Read hear about How I called out the "Instamine Scam" on mooncoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389403.msg4234827#msg4234827

I like to keep things clean.

I consider manual coin swaps to be scams.

I called out AeroMe as being a high risk manual coin swap scam. More info on what the "Manual Coin Swap Scam" can be read here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=942371.0

In return they effected my reputation.

I have a problem with DopeCoin for doing it but have relaxed on them since they created http://info.dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php and said they will accept swaps forever.

The manual coin swap caused a lot of problems for CANN. CANN was, and possibly still is, in possession of over 14,000,000 unswapped CANN. The loss of transparency during the manual coinswap process causes this unknowing.

I'm in favor of all coin swaps being automatic and wallets being forward compatible.

----------------------------

For your safety,

The following guidelines should always be followed when performing a coinswap.

Transparent Coin Swap Guidelines
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880220.0

----------------------------

@Joint Force, please end this conversation on this thread if it continues further.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 06:26:35 PM

I was reading this article:
http://www.coindesk.com/succeed-as-decentralized-autonomous-organization/

William Mougayar's ideas on DAOs are similar to where The 420 Alliance Joint Force is going. The 420 Alliance Joint Force takes things further by including a timeframe of operation and multiple currencies. This is a very exciting project that will (hopefully) give some real life evidence that traditional businesses can't compete with DAOs.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 06:55:22 PM

Testing the creation of Crypto Jobs.

It will be interesting to see which wouldve beeen more beneficial. Working for 1 year at minimum wage or working for 1 year for a payment of 20 BTC worth of weed niche coins at todays prices. I hope that I can prove working less than 8 hours a day at a crypto job is more beneficial than working 8+ hours a day at any minimum wage job. This would be world changing.

Wal-mart is currently winning the race to the bottom, but crypto could change that! We could undercut Wal-mart and create a new bottom by paying workers in crypto instead of $. No store that uses $ would be able to compete with a store using crypto.

DAOs with the creation of crypto jobs are amazing.

Technology is at a point where it can has replace “the owner”, “the boss”, “the CEO” and “the classic big shot investor”. These people are the highest paid by far.

Allowing their huge salaries to be cut out along with paying employees in crypto (a provable limited supply associated with a DAO, can be seen as working for ownership/crpto instead of an owner) there is a new low that no traditional business model can compete with.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 05:06:57 PM

https://taiga.io

Is open source and is the best tool I have used so far for DAO management.

What do other people think is the best DAO management software?

anonyymi

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:05:42 PM

Step 6: We will sell the merch for really cheap and only accept marijuana cryptocoins.

What a shitty idea, you will lose >90% of the customers by limiting payment method so strictly.
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 04:53:22 AM

What a shitty idea, you will lose >90% of the customers by limiting payment method so strictly.

Definitely not!

We will be teaching users how to use cryptocoin.

The store will be offering free wifi.

We will create paper wallets for users.

We will be teaching users how to exchange BTC for marijuana cryptocoins. There will be a computer and/or tablets available to perform exchanges through cryptsy/bittrex/poloniex.

*Note: There are 4 bitcoin ATMs near the location. 1 of the ATM machines is only a short 3 minute walk around the corner and down a block. I will create a new map and add in the bitcoin ATM locations on a map so everyone can see where they are.

compmaster

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:59:41 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 06:32:58 AM by compmaster

Definitely not!

We will be teaching users how to use cryptocoin.

The store will be offering free wifi.

We will create paper wallets for users.

We will be teaching users how to exchange BTC for marijuana cryptocoins. There will be a computer and/or tablets available to perform exchanges through cryptsy/bittrex/poloniex.

*Note: There are 4 bitcoin ATMs near the location. 1 of the ATM machines is only a short 3 minute walk around the corner and down a block. I will create a new map and add in the bitcoin ATM locations on a map so everyone can see where they are.

HEY! What if someone could make money by selling coins outside of the location... hmmm. If the store sold $80 worth of stuff for $40, Then someone might want to pay $50 for $40 worth of coins for the convenience of not walking to the ATM.
blakeaholics

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 03:47:00 PM

HEY! What if someone could make money by selling coins outside of the location... hmmm. If the store sold $80 worth of stuff for $40, Then someone might want to pay $50 for $40 worth of coins for the convenience of not walking to the ATM.
The ATMs already have a decent markup, it might be better to be competitive with it. I'd also offer a list (w/ map) of the ATMs inside the store, maybe a breakdown of the differences as there are big differences.

Also can you name all of them? I only know of the one at Waves, Steamrollers and the private one at Decentral Vancouver. I'd assume there'd be one in either CAVirtEx or Bitcoiniacs but I don't know.
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 04:25:44 PM

The ATMs already have a decent markup, it might be better to be competitive with it. I'd also offer a list (w/ map) of the ATMs inside the store, maybe a breakdown of the differences as there are big differences.

Also can you name all of them? I only know of the one at Waves, Steamrollers and the private one at Decentral Vancouver. I'd assume there'd be one in either CAVirtEx or Bitcoiniacs but I don't know.

I will be helping people install a bitcoin wallet on their cell phone or onto a paper wallet. I can then direct them to the bitcoin ATM after with a map.

Waves is bitcoiniacs with a robocoin ATM. It does BTC -> Cash & Cash -> BTC.
Quadrigacx owns the rest of the ATMs. It does Cash -> BTC only. The markup is quite low. Less than 2%.

Theres a new exchange coming out of Vancouver and I have met the creator a few times so there might be a chance I can get a customized ATM in the store. It would be amazing if there was an all in one machine in the store that took cash, bank cards and credit cards! It would sell you which ever coin you wanted by connecting to bittrex's API.

There should be lots of support to help out the store once funds are raised and the store is open. This store might lead to a group creating a marijuana coin wallet like coinomi and an ATM just for those coins.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 06:31:29 AM

Don't bother importing portable battery chargers into Vancouver. I will be selling them cheaper than you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDzkr_pLlxc

Goal: Sell everyone in Vancouver a portable charger.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 06:38:34 AM

Don't bother importing portable battery chargers into Vancouver. I will be selling them cheaper than you can.

This project is being organized through taiga.io

Here is a sample of how the video was made:
https://tree.taiga.io/project/420/task/19

This management is supposed to be publicly open but there is a bug in taiga.io... It should get fixed and allow everyone to see how powerful taiga's agile management platform can be for managing DAOs

Message me if you want to access more of that management system.

supersix

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:05:21 PM

This management is supposed to be publicly open but there is a bug in taiga.io... It should get fixed and allow everyone to see how powerful taiga's agile management platform can be for managing DAOs

mail me one of dem battery packs!
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:16:09 AM

mail me one of dem battery packs!

That is interesting. I wonder if the shop could mail these out cheaper than ebay/amazon.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:50:56 AM

http://crypto.care/investment_opportunities/the_420_alliance_joint_force/

Anyone interesting in helping out let me know. We currently have a team of 4.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:51:43 AM

I will be appearing on Decentral TVs Salon Talks April 16th.

I would like to do as much media as possible. Anyone with connections to a media outlet let me know if they want an interview or an article.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:04:31 AM

I would like to do as much media as possible. Anyone with connections to a media outlet let me know if they want an interview or an article.

This might be the link that you can watch the show live:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ZwGImvtkM

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:10:20 PM

I will be letting everyone know to watch the show online through chat boxes and forums.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:16:00 PM

I will be letting everyone know to watch the show online through chat boxes and forums.

Thanks, I will need as much help as possible to get people watching the show.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 11:16:50 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 11:33:36 PM by Joint Force

The 420 Alliance Joint Force will now be allowing BTCs to be returned to participants of the crypto X.

This is being done as a way to ensure all funds are sent out.

There will be a 2 month period where users will have to confirm their marijuana coin addresses. If you do not participate in this part, your marijuana coins will be auctioned off for BTC and BTC will be sent back to you automatically.

**Make sure you have the private keys to all of your public addresses that send BTC to the Crypto X. These keys will be required to get your investment back.**

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 06:53:42 PM

I'll be doing my part!  Grin

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 06:39:18 PM

Listen to an interview with Mad PotCoins.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 06:47:06 PM

AWESOME SAUCE!  Grin

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 07:15:52 PM

Anyone who wants to skip right to the beginning of the interviews can click here

https://youtu.be/MwK70PFH9IM?t=50s

MySweetyWeed

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:26:56 PM

Really AWESOME SAUCE !
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:06:49 AM

I think a great payment system will be key. I can see dispensaries discovering cryptocoins through The 420 Alliance Joint Force shop. It will lead to dispensaries in that area using them as a payment system.

An additional revenue stream could be from an affiliate system to one of the dispensaries near by. Getting a user signed up at a dispensary could be worth a $20 to $50+ dollars affiliate fee.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 04:53:47 AM

In store Social Media Photo Booth:

I've thought of an idea where users get to take an "EPIC" picture if they purchase a power bank at the store. -> People sharing this "special" picture on Social media.

-> Green screen with special backgrounds.

-> Image uploads to a page controlled by The 420 Alliance Joint Force.

-> QR code for customer to scan once pic is taken.

-> Send to the page with their "cool" picture + links to share on all social media.

= friends who see the picture on social media also see the #420AJF and are linked to a store information/promotion page

*Note: pictures are "special". The only people allowed to take pics are people who have bought a power bank or who own cryptocoins.

Anyone interested in coming up with the plan to make this and a price estimate for it, please use the DAO Management System page here:
https://tree.taiga.io/project/420/us/34

I believe taiga.io still has a bug preventing anonymous people from entering data. Until then, send me your email and I will add u.

compmaster

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

I love the idea. This is very exciting. I'm from North America and I can definitely see DAOs creating jobs like you describe. I WILL GET MY SISTER TO WORK FOR CRYPTO!
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 08:37:16 PM

A Store for the future

(Technology + Brick & Mortar = The DAO) ↔ DApp

(Marijuana Coins + Vancouver B.C. Canada = The 420 Alliance Joint Force) ↔ Marijuana Coins

The magical marijuana coins live on both sides of the system. Investing in a DApp that is without a DAO is starting to look extremely silly!

meliketitties

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:35:45 PM

I posted the interview link to my social media page, it will draw some attention for sure. I'm beginning to like the concept, especially the DAO part. Keep doing what you're doing. Here's the link to my post:
http://www.tsu.co/post/54469085
supersix

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:36:14 PM

I posted the interview link to my social media page, it will draw some attention for sure. I'm beginning to like the concept, especially the DAO part. Keep doing what you're doing. Here's the link to my post:

yo man! wantz to tweeter dat profile I made on tsuco. crypto girl. give me dem coins for using your facebook! jajaja. sticky green monsta'z
supersix

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:15:28 AM

yo man! wantz to tweeter dat profile I made on tsuco. crypto girl. give me dem coins for using your facebook! jajaja. sticky green monsta'z

LOL ah ads! I clicked on 2 of dem 4 u!
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 03:07:06 AM

Things are looking good for this to start april 15th 4:20pm PST.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 03:54:53 AM

A Store for the future

(Marijuana Coins + Vancouver B.C. Canada = The 420 Alliance Joint Force) ↔ Marijuana Coins

The magical marijuana coins live on both sides of the system. Investing in a DApp that is without a DAO is starting to look extremely silly!

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:04:42 PM

A Store for the future

This makes a lot of sense.

Users are valuable. Users should get incentives.

iamtheava

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:14:19 PM

I'm interested in learning more about it. Who do I speak to? Is there a website?

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 01:51:16 AM

I'm interested in learning more about it. Who do I speak to? Is there a website?

You can talk here or private message me here.

You can look at this website:
http://crypto.care/investment_opportunities/the_420_alliance_joint_force/

You can watch the LIVE show here:

Decentral Vancouver: Salon Talks
LIVE Every Thursday 7:00pm PST

The best show in Crypto!

Hosted by The Sexy Freddie Heartline & Cameron Gray (A leader in DAOs)

I'm always watching. Are you?

Former notable guests include:
Andreas M. Antonopoulos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A0QLfS4sxs
and
BitCoin Jesus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Su_U8hlSUI

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 11:38:31 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 10:24:49 AM by Joint Force

Anyone investing in the next 48 hours will be supporting Jyri Hovila. Evangeli Anteros from Crypto.Care is giving the 10% sales commission to early investors and Jyri. 5%+ bonus on your investment. 5% of your investment will go to Jyri Hovila.

The investment address is coming soon. For your safety, only invest through an address with video and audio proof of myself reading the public address.
Do not get scammed! Do not invest unless you know it's my address.

Investment address will be released during the LIVE TV show. 7pm PST. Thursday April 16th.

I will read the investment address during the show to confirm that it is indeed the address for you to send BTC to.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:00:54 PM

Watch LIVE

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 08:02:35 AM

Watch the full 47 minute LIVE interview. Recorded April 16th.

Courtesy of Decentral Vancouver's Salon Talks and The CRYPTOBIZMAGAZINE Studio in Vancouver B.C. Canada.

Special thanks to Salon Talk guest @alex_sterk

SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:42:11 AM

I'm in on this.
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:52:36 AM

I'm in on this.

u weed coin bagholder

lol

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:15:17 AM

#420AJF is beginning planning on OP: Mall Cart DAO #1
GOAL Participation Requirement = 80 BTC

More details to come.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:32:10 AM

#420AJF is beginning planning on OP: Mall Cart DAO #1
GOAL Participation Requirement = 80 BTC

More details to come.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:45:45 AM

For more information on planning OP: DAO Mall Cart,  visit:
https://tree.taiga.io/project/420/wiki/420ajf-op-dao-mall-cart-1

Links to details coming soon.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 08:56:11 PM

This is what I said from the start but was shot down hahaha ......

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 02:52:06 AM

This is what I said from the start but was shot down hahaha ......

I wanted to go BIG!!!!! LOL

No one gets shot down. If an idea gets created and then a full plan developed for it, that idea will be promoted to see if it can become a reality.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 02:54:41 AM

https://blocktrust.org/#/home

Looks/sounds great... I can't find any info on what they have done previously. Which projects have they previously launched? I also can't find anything on fees. How much does it cost?

Can someone please research this site to see if they would work for #420ajf crowd funding campaign.

Blocktrust has run 1 ICO before.

SendChat, it raised ~200 BTC.

We might be able to use blocktrust to raise 200 BTC for the Mall Kiosk/Cart idea.

200 BTC should be enough for a Mall Kiosk for 4 months.

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:06:41 AM

some news @vancouver from RT

http://rt.com/news/253113-vancouver-marijuana-law-regulation/

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 08:00:46 AM

I have one quick question. This 420 thing, is that kind of like catnip for humans?

Share this link on facebook, twitter, g+, tumblr, blogs:
https://vine.co/v/e7Yg5gwAl1m

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:13:51 PM

I have one quick question. This 420 thing, is that kind of like catnip for humans?

evidently the player is muted by default. (so, at least in my browser) R-click & clck unmute ...

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:13:53 PM

evidently the player is muted by default. (so, at least in my browser) R-click & clck unmute ...

Yeah, vine mutes videos be default.

60,000+ loops. That's pretty impressive.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:14:55 PM

This idea is so innovative.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 07:42:23 PM

This idea is so innovative.

Of course. Once people see one of these types of stores working well they will spread like wildfire.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 06:58:58 PM

It looks like this idea was too ahead of its time. I'm going to take a break and come back to it in 4 months.

Bitcoin is going through some tough times at the moment and has lost the majority of its users. Once bitcoin has a rise over $1000, people will be more into this idea.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 08:14:51 PM

It looks like this idea was too ahead of its time. I'm going to take a break and come back to it in 4 months.

Bitcoin is going through some tough times at the moment and has lost the majority of its users. Once bitcoin has a rise over $1000, people will be more into this idea.

Jyri Hovila is working on altcoin.center during this quiet period from myself.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:25:08 PM

I will be thinking of ideas in the down time.

Is anyone else working on anything?

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:38:50 AM

Should #420jf switch to LTC for raising funds? If the price of LTC rising a lot during the block halving it would be a way to let people dump their LTC at a high value.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:11:09 PM

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/marijuana-firm-gets-big-investment-from-silicon-valley-fund-1.2894012

We shoudl look at contacting marijuana investment firms to sell them marijuana cryptocoins.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 06:18:31 AM

I will be thinking of ideas in the down time.

Is anyone else working on anything?

Nacro'd this thread Tongue

Hoping to get some more things going for DOPE.

PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:08:02 PM

whats going on here?
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 11:58:11 PM

whats going on here?

We're waiting on funding.

With DAOs being the hot "new" thing, I wonder if this old DAO idea could get funded.
https://youtu.be/a6ZwGImvtkM

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 11:59:47 PM

whats going on here?

We're waiting on funding.

With DAOs being the hot "new" thing, I wonder if this old DAO idea could get funded.
https://youtu.be/a6ZwGImvtkM

This is a Crypto X & a DAO.  It's possibly better than the basic DAO that people are currently talking about.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 09:24:21 PM

Watch the full 47 minute LIVE interview. Recorded April 16th  2015.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: