Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hand Poured Soy Candles!  (Read 3007 times)
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:50:48 PM

Coinbase does allow you to sign messages with addresses attached to their accounts.

I just ask on coinbase chatting feature

and here's the answer from the support team

Thank you, I missed this post.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayneyoyo

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:53:23 PM

1BkChCzcP6kfx3PrVi2hz6exM3KucavEpT is the address that you posted, it still has Bitcoin attached to it and I know it is not a coinbase address

Ah I see

Let me hunt to see where that address is. It could be a cryptsy or coinbase address.
I can confirm that it is not a coinbase address. I will need to look into it being a crytsy address but it does not look like one.

Is there any way to figure out where that address is? Mintpal, Cryptsy, or something like that?
I am fairly confident that it is not an exchange address. There is a way but I'd rather not disclose it. Wink
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:54:15 PM

1BkChCzcP6kfx3PrVi2hz6exM3KucavEpT is the address that you posted, it still has Bitcoin attached to it and I know it is not a coinbase address

Ah I see

Let me hunt to see where that address is. It could be a cryptsy or coinbase address.
I can confirm that it is not a coinbase address. I will need to look into it being a crytsy address but it does not look like one.

Is there any way to figure out where that address is? Mintpal, Cryptsy, or something like that?
I am fairly confident that it is not an exchange address. There is a way but I'd rather not disclose it. Wink

No problem. I am hoping this in not my bitcoin wallet, as I uninstalled that...
WoodCollector

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:54:46 PM

You're fine buddy, they are $10 candles i dont think anyone is too worried about it. You might catch some flak from the raging 16 year old's on the forum who all think they are super sleuths and ninja scam busters but the adults here don't need you to jump through a million hoops. Dont let the kids put you through the ringer, most of them are too broke to buy your $10 candles. Escrow and paypal are more than enough. If you start letting them boss you around now before you know it they will have you making videos of heating the glass, melting the wax, adding the dye, mixing the fragrance, letting them cool. then after you do that they will badger you with semantics over your pouring technique and brand you a scammer because you pour too slow, or too fast. Trust me, just sell your candles, if you let the kids take over you will spend a ton of time jumping though hoops

My wife is a candle lover, she is always burning something called bird of paradise. If you have that scent i will buy a few from you tomorrow when i get my feet on the ground again. Soaring at 30k feet at the moment on my way back to the states.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:56:16 PM

How much for a candle in bitcoin ? From where do you ship the candle ? Can you prove that you are the real owner with a simple signed message ? Thanks for the attention.

PS: if you don't want to reply , it is not a problem.
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:58:53 PM

How much for a candle in bitcoin ? From where do you ship the candle ? Can you prove that you are the real owner with a simple signed message ? Thanks for the attention.

PS: if you don't want to reply , it is not a problem.

Convert the prices on my etsy page to bitcoin, and that is what it is. I use the btcquote.com. And I am working on signing a message...
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:59:06 PM

You're fine buddy, they are $10 candles i dont think anyone is too worried about it. You might catch some flak from the raging 16 year old's on the forum who all think they are super sleuths and ninja scam busters but the adults here don't need you to jump through a million hoops. Dont let the kids put you through the ringer, most of them are too broke to buy your $10 candles. Escrow and paypal are more than enough.

My wife is a candle lover, she is always burning something called bird of paradise. If you have that scent i will buy a few from you tomorrow when i get my feet on the ground again. Soaring at 30k feet at the moment on my way back to the states.

Nah, I don't have that scent. I have Lilac, Lily of the Valley, Mulberry Jam, Vanilla Cupcake, Raisin Scone, and Stawberries.

By the way, you look like a scammer...
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:00:08 PM

Here is an idea. My etsy page has feedback. I can post on a page in my store a message you would like me too. Then that will prove I own that etsy account. Will that work?
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:01:17 PM

Here is an idea. My etsy page has feedback. I can post on a page in my store a message you would like me too. Then that will prove I own that etsy account. Will that work?

No , I don't think. You should prove that you are the real owner of KaChingCoinDev , aren't you? Is there any type of problem?
wayneyoyo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:01:49 PM

Ah I see

No problem. I am hoping this in not my bitcoin wallet, as I uninstalled that...
you uninstalled your Bitcoin wallet? That is a strange thing to do. What wallet software were you using?
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:02:18 PM

No , I don't think. You should prove that you are the real owner of KaChingCoinDev , aren't you? Is there any type of problem?

Yes. Problem is, I just got back into the bitcoin scene a few days ago, and I cannot find where my address on file is located.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:03:23 PM

Yes. Problem is, I just got back into the bitcoin scene a few days ago, and I cannot find where my address on file is located.

Then we can't help you , sorry. Good luck with your business and remember the use of a valid escrow.
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:05:01 PM

I just found it! I never uninstalled MultiBit. Now I need to remember my password...
WoodCollector

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:05:20 PM

You're fine buddy, they are $10 candles i dont think anyone is too worried about it. You might catch some flak from the raging 16 year old's on the forum who all think they are super sleuths and ninja scam busters but the adults here don't need you to jump through a million hoops. Dont let the kids put you through the ringer, most of them are too broke to buy your $10 candles. Escrow and paypal are more than enough.

Nah, I don't have that scent. I have Lilac, Lily of the Valley, Mulberry Jam, Vanilla Cupcake, Raisin Scone, and Stawberries.

Yeah, it would appear that way wouldn't it. The default trust system is a failed concept around here when its run by 16 year olds. According to them i am a scammer because they dont like my carving technique. Even after posting videos of work being carved they kept on and seriously who has time to spend 20 hours a day online arguing with kids. Especially when not a single one of my customers says they were "scammed". Give it time, they will do the same to you with your candles too if your around long enough. The minute you stop jumping through their hoops you will be branded i'm sure.

Anyways, i'll have my wife take a look when i get home tomorrow and i'll order a few from you to try them out, i'm sure there is some scent on your list she will like.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:17:25 PM

Ugh

I have tried every possible password

Can I take a screenshot with a message in a text box that has todays date, and the multibit???
wayneyoyo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:20:33 PM

Ugh

Can I take a screenshot with a message in a text box that has todays date, and the multibit???
that really would not be proof that you control the private key. It would actually be somewhat expected for a hacked account to have an encrypted wallet file.
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:21:21 PM

Ugh

that really would not be proof that you control the private key. It would actually be somewhat expected for a hacked account to have an encrypted wallet file.

Okay. I will keep trying to remember the password.
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:19:36 PM

Well, sorry guys. I am trying to brute force my multibit, but I can't find a working script. If I remember my password, I will then sign it. Im going to leave my profile password the same in case I remember it. I can prove I own the etsy store by posting a message in field. If anyone will trust me and purchase, I will use escrow.

Thanks for you help everyone!
KaChingCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:20:35 PM

I just remembered my password!!!

Okay,

here is the details:

2/25/15 5:19 PM

Address:

1BkChCzcP6kfx3PrVi2hz6exM3KucavEpT

Thanks!
Code:
ILaTe6Fga44WIU6XOVhI9DwXYpWutpDBTYlOti/+8lVEYoNrf6bKSUmyxuT9V2Vkk8Tb9Bohq7vVX2ix1AtqUUk=
LazerViking

Activity: 261
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:27:38 PM

Yeah, it would appear that way wouldn't it. The default trust system is a failed concept around here when its run by 16 year olds. According to them i am a scammer because they dont like my carving technique. Even after posting videos of work being carved they kept on and seriously who has time to spend 20 hours a day online arguing with kids. Especially when not a single one of my customers says they were "scammed". Give it time, they will do the same to you with your candles too if your around long enough. The minute you stop jumping through their hoops you will be branded i'm sure.

Anyways, i'll have my wife take a look when i get home tomorrow and i'll order a few from you to try them out, i'm sure there is some scent on your list she will like.

I am a previous customer of WoodCollector.  He scammed me and stole 1 BTC from me. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: