Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 03:39:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] GIPPT Delisting 100% paid.  (Read 18850 times)
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1064



View Profile
July 31, 2012, 09:26:45 PM
 #21

Well then I wish you the best of luck in your bet. I've done some math, and it turns out GIPPT is worth over 1.2 BTC. A little birdie told me you were selling pre-ipo shares for less than that, so I bet I'll be buying a few at IPO.

Cheers
I was indeed selling 1000 shares at 1.02 BTC each, but they are all out now Smiley
Though the rest of the shares will be offered on Friday.
Anyone interested please do place bids on the shares.
//DeaDTerra
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1513222746
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513222746

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513222746
Reply with quote  #2

1513222746
Report to moderator
1513222746
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513222746

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513222746
Reply with quote  #2

1513222746
Report to moderator
1513222746
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513222746

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513222746
Reply with quote  #2

1513222746
Report to moderator
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1064



View Profile
July 31, 2012, 09:27:38 PM
 #22

Will the IPO price also be 1.02??
The IPO price will be set by the market, but if I notice there's not enough demand then I will wait with releasing all the shares, I don't wish to create a massive bid wall or to crash the market.
//DeaDTerra
nimda
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 784


0xFB0D8D1534241423


View Profile
July 31, 2012, 10:06:31 PM
 #23

Will the IPO price also be 1.02??
Of course not. That's why people buy in bulk.

Edit: well I was wrong; the issuer will sell up to 4K bonds down to 0.1

I recommend asking me for a signature from my GPG key before doing a trade. I will NEVER deny such a request.
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1064



View Profile
August 01, 2012, 06:10:33 PM
 #24

The IPO has been released on GLBSE Cheesy
https://glbse.com/ipo/179
https://glbse.com/asset/view/GIPPT
So place your bids people Cheesy!
//DeaDTerra
Lobstertorch
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 49


ಥ_ಥ


View Profile
August 01, 2012, 06:17:27 PM
 #25

The IPO has been released on GLBSE Cheesy
https://glbse.com/ipo/179
https://glbse.com/asset/view/GIPPT
So place your bids people Cheesy!
//DeaDTerra

Yay! My friggin GLBSE balance won't update fast enoughhhh Sad
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1064



View Profile
August 01, 2012, 06:24:46 PM
 #26

The IPO has been released on GLBSE Cheesy
https://glbse.com/ipo/179
https://glbse.com/asset/view/GIPPT
So place your bids people Cheesy!
//DeaDTerra

Yay! My friggin GLBSE balance won't update fast enoughhhh Sad
No need to hurry, the actual shares are not released until Friday Tongue

I also want to note to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=96092.msg1058988#msg1058988
Where Nimda comes to the conclusion that GIPPT is worth between 1.2-1.3 BTC Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Shadow383
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 336


View Profile
August 01, 2012, 06:25:48 PM
 #27

The IPO has been released on GLBSE Cheesy
https://glbse.com/ipo/179
https://glbse.com/asset/view/GIPPT
So place your bids people Cheesy!
//DeaDTerra
I'm up for bidding on some of these, but I still want details on the insurance arrangements - what's in place now?
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1064



View Profile
August 01, 2012, 06:33:04 PM
 #28

The IPO has been released on GLBSE Cheesy
https://glbse.com/ipo/179
https://glbse.com/asset/view/GIPPT
So place your bids people Cheesy!
//DeaDTerra
I'm up for bidding on some of these, but I still want details on the insurance arrangements - what's in place now?
Right now me and INAU has the agreement that I will insure 5% of the face value of the bonds and INAU will insure the other 95%. These 95% will be placed with Imsaguy (as it looks right now), which will agree to hold them as a escrow. In case where Pirate defaults then agreed amount is transfered to me, that then buys back all the bonds at 1 BTC each Smiley
I will write a exact contract and make all three parties sign it.
//DeaDTerra
Mushoz
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 686


Bitbuy


View Profile WWW
August 02, 2012, 02:44:50 PM
 #29

If there are enough bids, what's the minimum price the shares will be sold into? 1.00? 1.02? Something else entirely?
Thanks for the information Smiley

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
Lobstertorch
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 49


ಥ_ಥ


View Profile
August 02, 2012, 03:04:56 PM
 #30

If there are enough bids, what's the minimum price the shares will be sold into? 1.00? 1.02? Something else entirely?
Thanks for the information Smiley

The Initial Share price  will be 1 BTC per bond

or are you asking something else?
Mushoz
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 686


Bitbuy


View Profile WWW
August 02, 2012, 03:21:56 PM
 #31

If there are enough bids, what's the minimum price the shares will be sold into? 1.00? 1.02? Something else entirely?
Thanks for the information Smiley

The Initial Share price  will be 1 BTC per bond

or are you asking something else?

Oh, yeah, sorry I missed the part where it said they would be sold for 1 BTC each. Found it now though Smiley
I knew the face-value would be 1 BTC each, but wasn't sure for how much they were going to get sold.
All good now, thanks Smiley

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
nimda
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 784


0xFB0D8D1534241423


View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:04:09 PM
 #32

Waay underpriced IMO & BMC (by my calculations)

Which is why I'm buying some Cheesy

I recommend asking me for a signature from my GPG key before doing a trade. I will NEVER deny such a request.
Rygon
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 521


View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:48:33 PM
 #33

The IPO has been released on GLBSE Cheesy
https://glbse.com/ipo/179
https://glbse.com/asset/view/GIPPT
So place your bids people Cheesy!
//DeaDTerra
I'm up for bidding on some of these, but I still want details on the insurance arrangements - what's in place now?
Right now me and INAU has the agreement that I will insure 5% of the face value of the bonds and INAU will insure the other 95%. These 95% will be placed with Imsaguy (as it looks right now), which will agree to hold them as a escrow. In case where Pirate defaults then agreed amount is transfered to me, that then buys back all the bonds at 1 BTC each Smiley
I will write a exact contract and make all three parties sign it.
//DeaDTerra

Will the funds placed in escrow be in an address that will be made publicly available? If not, buyers would be right to assume that the insurance funds will be invested elsewhere. Not that it's a bad thing, but there's always a chance of default, even from more conservative investments (such as mining). The ultimate insured PPT would be where the insurance fund sitting in cold storage away from everything else, including GLBSE.
Lobstertorch
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 49


ಥ_ಥ


View Profile
August 02, 2012, 07:49:26 PM
 #34

I'm concerned as well with Goats offering and this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97347.msg1073433#msg1073433
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1064



View Profile
August 02, 2012, 09:14:40 PM
 #35

I am on my way home. all your questions and concerns will be answered asap.
Mushoz
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 686


Bitbuy


View Profile WWW
August 02, 2012, 09:33:20 PM
 #36

Could you please ask INeededAUserName to confirm in this thread that he insures 95% of the face-value of all bonds? It's not that I don't trust you, it's just better to have this written down somewhere. Thank you very much Smiley

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1064



View Profile
August 02, 2012, 09:49:26 PM
 #37

Waay underpriced IMO & BMC (by my calculations)

Which is why I'm buying some Cheesy
I want to offer something of value and that's beneficial for both sides. As I can't compete with interest rates we will compete in IPO price Wink
Awesome, place you bids now Cheesy

The IPO has been released on GLBSE Cheesy
https://glbse.com/ipo/179
https://glbse.com/asset/view/GIPPT
So place your bids people Cheesy!
//DeaDTerra
I'm up for bidding on some of these, but I still want details on the insurance arrangements - what's in place now?
Right now me and INAU has the agreement that I will insure 5% of the face value of the bonds and INAU will insure the other 95%. These 95% will be placed with Imsaguy (as it looks right now), which will agree to hold them as a escrow. In case where Pirate defaults then agreed amount is transfered to me, that then buys back all the bonds at 1 BTC each Smiley
I will write a exact contract and make all three parties sign it.
//DeaDTerra

Will the funds placed in escrow be in an address that will be made publicly available? If not, buyers would be right to assume that the insurance funds will be invested elsewhere. Not that it's a bad thing, but there's always a chance of default, even from more conservative investments (such as mining). The ultimate insured PPT would be where the insurance fund sitting in cold storage away from everything else, including GLBSE.
No this will not be the case please read the google document provided for details Smiley
Imsaguy, will hold INeedAuserNames backings, and in the case where pirate defaults he will transfer them to me Smiley.
They will be making interest rate and there's of course a chance of a default, in this case the debt for the insurance still lies with INeedAUserName.
If both ImsaGuy and INeedAUserName defaults then, I will pay out my 5% and we will shut down (this is a VERY unlikely scenario, I highly doubt this will happen. It would take a three fold default for this scenario to happen)

Imsaguy makes his profits mostly from mining, which is why we chose him Smiley

Indeed that would be optimal for the purchaser of the bond but unfortunately not for the issuer. Hence we have chosen something inbetween, it's not high risk or connected to pirate but it still makes a nice interest rate Smiley
//DeaDTerra

I'm concerned as well with Goats offering and this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97347.msg1073433#msg1073433
This will be answered shortly Smiley
//DeadTerra

imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 574

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.


View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 03:36:52 AM
 #38

No this will not be the case please read the google document provided for details Smiley
Imsaguy, will hold INeedAuserNames backings, and in the case where pirate defaults he will transfer them to me Smiley.
They will be making interest rate and there's of course a chance of a default, in this case the debt for the insurance still lies with INeedAUserName.
If both ImsaGuy and INeedAUserName defaults then, I will pay out my 5% and we will shut down (this is a VERY unlikely scenario, I highly doubt this will happen. It would take a three fold default for this scenario to happen)

Imsaguy makes his profits mostly from mining, which is why we chose him Smiley

I'd just like to confirm this.  Tonight, INAU and I executed a GPG contract that effectively bought out all EIEIO.A holdings.  Those coins can be recalled from EIEIO on a two week notice.  It gives me latitude to interact directly with DeaDTerra should INAU go missing in action.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1064



View Profile
August 03, 2012, 09:46:24 AM
 #39

No this will not be the case please read the google document provided for details Smiley
Imsaguy, will hold INeedAuserNames backings, and in the case where pirate defaults he will transfer them to me Smiley.
They will be making interest rate and there's of course a chance of a default, in this case the debt for the insurance still lies with INeedAUserName.
If both ImsaGuy and INeedAUserName defaults then, I will pay out my 5% and we will shut down (this is a VERY unlikely scenario, I highly doubt this will happen. It would take a three fold default for this scenario to happen)

Imsaguy makes his profits mostly from mining, which is why we chose him Smiley

I'd just like to confirm this.  Tonight, INAU and I executed a GPG contract that effectively bought out all EIEIO.A holdings.  Those coins can be recalled from EIEIO on a two week notice.  It gives me latitude to interact directly with DeaDTerra should INAU go missing in action.
Thank you for the confirmation Smiley
Now I just need INAU to get his ass onto the forums and confirm the third part xD
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1064



View Profile
August 03, 2012, 10:33:06 AM
 #40

I am now verified on GLBSE Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!