Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FeatherCoinClassic (FTCC)| Scrypt Algo|POW 320 Million Coin Cap |  (Read 32533 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:47:33 PM

Hi there.

FeatherCoinClassic (FTCC) is now listed on alcurEX exchange.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=FTCC_BTC

First trade will lift coin from Open Market to the BTC Market.

halibit
cryptcollector

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:50:26 AM

Hi,any news about further coin development,exchanges,dev?...thx

Unfortunately not at this time. I am very disappointed in its performance on Cryptopia. I am hoping it picks up.

One of the main problems is we don't have a lot of people mining it. Its been around 11-50 MH/s Network consistently. Thats not enough anymore. We need to get it up to 1+ GH/s solid. Today it was picking up to 100 MH/s thats a start.

We need to mount an organized Twitter Campaign to get on BittrexExchange. We can do the same with Poloniex. But we have to get the hash rate up just a bit more action on Cryptopia so the market has life.

We could also just mount a Twitter Campaign here soon.

Lets get a discussion going here and if you need to contact me just send me an email so I don't miss your ideas. The PM never forwards messages to me strangely.

ftccteam[at]gmail[dot]com

I have a few scrypt miners kicking about, but energy costs for the Lightning is astronomical for me here :-(

But if I can get your daemon compiled I'll add you to my pool I'll mine it overnight.give you another 40Mh perhaps, but i can only do this short term.

In any case, you'll have another Pool :-)

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi
Tears on Dope

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Child At Heart

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:08:16 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 11:20:33 AM by Tears on Dope

Lol 200 coins per block and 6 400 000 PREMINED?  Shocked Grin

You could probably mine that many yourself in a week.

I will not mine this.  Wink

Thats good because we dont want idiots with nothing to do in life but troll forums in the community.Now since you have nothing intelligent to say or add to the community,and obviously no intelligence at all,then kindly leave and get a life :-)
GOOD JOB DEV!!!  way to show professionalism after all the coin represents the dev's image and the coin says youre a dick congratulations for being a dick Cheesy
srsly you could've been the bigger man and ignore or politely ask him to leave

DopeCoin. Freedom Is Not Enough.
First weed-related coin.
Stalin-chan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:36:30 AM

Hi there.

FeatherCoinClassic (FTCC) is now listed on alcurEX exchange.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=FTCC_BTC

First trade will lift coin from Open Market to the BTC Market.

halibit
Thanks,great news!
Tears on Dope

Child At Heart

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:03:12 PM

Thats good because we dont want idiots with nothing to do in life but troll forums in the community.Now since you have nothing intelligent to say or add to the community,and obviously no intelligence at all,then kindly leave and get a life :-)
GOOD JOB DEV!!!  way to show professionalism after all the coin represents the dev's image and the coin says youre a dick congratulations for being a dick Cheesy

Your rude and negative comment was not necessary. This is exactly the kind of attitude that is not welcomed in this community. Maybe before you make judgement yourself on someone you should continue to read as the Dev apologized and welcomed this person to the community. He was sincere in his apology more do you want?? Trolls are not welcomed here and if this is all you have to contribute to this community then you too are asked to please kindly move on.

well i apologize i didnt see his post about it

First weed-related coin.
Tears on Dope

Child At Heart

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:20:59 PM

Your rude and negative comment was not necessary. This is exactly the kind of attitude that is not welcomed in this community. Maybe before you make judgement yourself on someone you should continue to read as the Dev apologized and welcomed this person to the community. He was sincere in his apology more do you want?? Trolls are not welcomed here and if this is all you have to contribute to this community then you too are asked to please kindly move on.

Exactly, but thank you I'm sure the Dev excepts your apology the same as he wanted his excepted.
Welcome to the community Smiley
im gonna take a shot in the dark and say English is not your first language accept* and accepted*

First weed-related coin.
Tears on Dope

Child At Heart

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:32:54 PM

Exactly, but thank you I'm sure the Dev excepts your apology the same as he wanted his excepted.
Welcome to the community Smiley
im gonna take a shot in the dark and say English is not your first language accept* and accepted*

Actually ENGLISH is my only language and I apologize for the misuse of my words. I will surely make an edit to that. Thanks for pointing out my poor grammar. No excuse, just very busy today Smiley
lol damn oh well and same here had to stay up really late and im not done working

First weed-related coin.
Tears on Dope

Child At Heart

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:22:11 PM

Thank you i want to start off by saying where is this coin heading in the future do we have a road map whats going to make this coin unique?

First weed-related coin.
cryptcollector

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:57:56 PM

Well, nice getting noticed here... I am now pulling my rig of FTCC  Grin

you can thank me later... as the network hash rate drops 42Mh.

I've accumulated a nice pile of FTCC since yesterday.. had my fill i'm afraid...

got to switch off the Lightning.... Power Sucks!

cryptcollector

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:21:00 PM

Hey M8,sorry to have missed your post and very sorry to hear your pulling your rigs.

Thank you for your support while you mined and we truly hope you will join us again,if not as a miner then at least as an active member of this community.

Again man I am very sorry to have missed your post,I am a volunteer dev and have a outside life and many projects I am assisting people with so its not always easy to see every post or keep up in real time with it all.I try my best and sometimes miss a few things.

Welcome here,and thank you for the support brother.I truly hope we will see you here in the future man Smiley

quite alright, as a matter of fact I'm still connected just now.

I'm slowly moving away from mining as its becoming a tad unprofitable these days.

but I'm keeping my scrypt rigs, after all they are getting scarce out there and expensive to buy even second hand.

I will definitely follow along the progress of the coin. I managed to mine over 150k of it in a day LOL

so I'll hold some and trade some as the exchanges take it on :-)

regards

FeatherCoinClassicTeam (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:22:52 AM

It takes a lot of guts to apologize, especially in a venue like this where you have individuals linguistically sizing you up for any opportunity to take you for what you have or just cognitively infiltrate your mind into even doubting what comes natural. I respect that in a person big time. This shows self respect and esteem that is missing in people these days. This forum like most can get pretty rough. People investing time and money in hope of success which must be brought on and accomplished with the help of a developer that nobody knows. Thats a recipe for overreaction from anyone on the slightest hint of something not seeming right. Historically I am the worst offender when it comes to blowing my cap or jumping down someones throat on the slightest bit of what I would term to be disrespect. I am grateful that you are still here and I hope you can afford to give this a little more time.

I do not see anything impressive going on as far as buy orders on Alcurex. The CryptopiaExchange has been a major waste and disappointment so far and I was warned about that. I think we need to get on Bittrex, BTC38, Cryptsy, (Direct no voting) Poloniex, CCex (Direct no voting) or BleuTrade (Minus any shakedown) Bittrex would be our best shot in order to build a real Market, plus the only one that seems to respond to organized Twitter Campaigns. Twitter only costs us our time but it gives us something that we can do together in order to achieve our objective.

As far as merchants for this coin I am stymied.... As of now CoinPayments will not even look at us with no market. The US Government has enacted some very tedious and cumbersome rules for reporting CryptoTransactions so as far as small businesses its not in their favor to even accept BitCoin more or less than accepting FTCC. We need to either focus on Europe for adoption, Native American Tribes or friends or family that might have an established Business in the US or elsewhere that can afford to take the initial losses in accepting FTCC in bi-lateral trade.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

FeatherCoinClassicTeam (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:30:10 AM

Hey M8,sorry to have missed your post and very sorry to hear your pulling your rigs.

Thank you for your support while you mined and we truly hope you will join us again,if not as a miner then at least as an active member of this community.

Again man I am very sorry to have missed your post,I am a volunteer dev and have a outside life and many projects I am assisting people with so its not always easy to see every post or keep up in real time with it all.I try my best and sometimes miss a few things.

Welcome here,and thank you for the support brother.I truly hope we will see you here in the future man Smiley

I'm slowly moving away from mining as its becoming a tad unprofitable these days.

but I'm keeping my scrypt rigs, after all they are getting scarce out there and expensive to buy even second hand.

I will definitely follow along the progress of the coin. I managed to mine over 150k of it in a day LOL

regards

I noticed the bump in Network hash rate. Thank you!!!

BTW- I see your message and will respond ASAP. The fastest way to get a hold of me is email ftccteam@gmail.com and I will give you my Skype contact offline.

FTCC Community- If any of you need to contact me send me an email and I will give you my Skype contact or phone number which ever is most convenient for for you.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:36:57 AM

regards

I noticed the bump in Network hash rate. Thank you!!!

BTW- I see your message and will respond ASAP. The fastest way to get a hold of me is email ftccteam@gmail.com and I will give you my Skype contact offline.

FTCC Community- If any of you need to contact me send me an email and I will give you my Skype contact or phone number which ever is most convenient for for you.

Yeah i also got some rigs up for this coin, just look at the block find infopage on ispace pool http://www.ispace.co.uk/my-mining/pool-statistics?coin=ftcc.. Its minerjoen ( me) against qwerty999 since like 24 hours haha. I got the trust in this coin, make it true dev team!

Loved feathercoin since the begin, hope that love will come back again Cheesy

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
imihal44

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:11:00 PM

Nice,i am there also:))
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:42:37 PM

FTCC interesting.. Smiley

cryptcollector

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:14:19 PM

well, it you are after a quick paying pool have a look at here.

its not in full production and public as yet, but if you dont mind taking the risk on a NOMP site that's had a custom face lift :-)

AltFortyMiners
http://208.12.64.156/tbs

this is due to become a full blown public site at some point in the future.

If not! well I have another that's been up for a year or so, again its not a fully public service, but I'll open it up to get FTCC out to a good mining community.

nobody on it at the moment, but I used this earlier in the week to mine 150,000 FTCC

Crypto's Pool
http://cryptcollector.anyhooto.com:3380/tbs

both are on 1.5% fee's for FTCC, hopefully this will not put anyone off, but hey, i gotta make an income somehow :-)

Lets get FTCC out there :-)

Happy Mining!
Cryptcollector

cryptcollector

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:59:53 PM

Ah to hell with it....

I'm sticking my 42Mh back on FTCC what the heck!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

imihal44

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:25:51 PM

Nooo,would be more for my 10 mh hahaha:-p
cryptcollector