Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [No Collateral] [Interest Free] Micky's Offering Micro Loans  (Read 1780 times)
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:18:57 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 04:43:02 PM by micky123

Hi All,

I have been wanting to get into the loaning business for some time now. I have loaned a few people successfully. The majority of loans were paid back on time with a few defaults here and there.

***PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING***

Rules for my tiny micro-loans:

1) These are only micro loans. Micro loans in my understanding - 0.001 to 0.01. I can do loans higher than this based on collateral availability. Please PM if you want a loan with collateral. Collateral accepted: Alt Coins with 110% value. No other collateral will be accepted, so please refrain from PM if you don't have this collateral. All Collateral will be held by a trusted third-party. Escrow fees (if any) will be paid by the person requesting the loan.

2) These loans are interest free loans, would appreciate if you cover the transaction fee though, if possible. Alternatively, if this is a gambling loan, i can actually transfer to your account if i play on the same sites (PM for more info).

3) Loans are available for Full Member and above only. I reserve the right to decline your application based on the post history of your account and other factors that i see fit for disqualification. My money, my rules Smiley

4) Tips if any, are accepted.

Please fill in this form and  i will approve or deny based on my investigation of the account.

Amount Required:
Bitcoin address:
Reason:
Repayment date:
Collateral (optional):

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:20:40 AM

Hi All,

I have been wanting to get into the loaning business for some time now. I have loaned a few people successfully. The majority of loans were paid back on time with a few defaults here and there.

1) These are only micro loans. Micro loans in my understanding - 0.001 to 0.01. I can do loans higher than this based on collateral availability. Please PM if you want a loan with collateral. Collateral accepted: Alt Coins with 110% value. No other collateral will be accepted, so please refrain from PM if you don't have this collateral.

2) These loans are interest free loans, would appreciate if you cover the transaction fee though, if possible. Alternatively, if this is a gambling loan, i can actually transfer to your account if i play on the same sites (PM for more info).

3) Loans are available for Full Member and above only. I reserve the right to decline your application based on the post history of your account and other factors that i see fit for disqualification. My money, my rules Smiley

Please fill in this form and  i will approve or deny based on my investigation of the account.

Amount Required:
Bitcoin address:
Reason:
Repayment date:
Collateral (optional):

All collateral should be held by a trusted third party.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:21:38 AM

Hi All,

1) These are only micro loans. Micro loans in my understanding - 0.001 to 0.01. I can do loans higher than this based on collateral availability. Please PM if you want a loan with collateral. Collateral accepted: Alt Coins with 110% value. No other collateral will be accepted, so please refrain from PM if you don't have this collateral.

Please fill in this form and  i will approve or deny based on my investigation of the account.

Amount Required:
Bitcoin address:
Reason:
Repayment date:
Collateral (optional):

All collateral should be held by a trusted third party.

Thats fair enough, i need to update the OP then. Smiley

Edit: Updated the OP with this information.

orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:13:11 AM

You should add Offering on the title your thread

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: