Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XCO] Xcoin | PoS | No Premine & No IPO  (Read 188962 times)
el3ab (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:03:27 PM

There's a bug in Rich list.

First address is: 1    XUBDLQdTS4KK52URnFwYhVqk1c1J8kKvXT       1,361,812.46033964 XCO    18.5943%

And this is my bittrex address Smiley

But I don't have so much coins and I don't hold coins at bittrex - sometimes few k.

1.36m is sum of my deposits I think. but not balance, oh no Smiley

I noticed this bug as well, I transferred a large amount to bittrex and then back to my wallet but its still reporting the rex wallet as having those coins
That is not a bug.
It just means that bittrex did not move them.
That address still holds the coins, but they are not yours.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 07:14:36 PM

Guys, i have realized the min 25k coins to get good rewards is ridiculous.
Even with the auto splitting, only 50 people have more than 25k coins. also everytime you stake you need to combine it again.
I want to change the minimum input to 999 coins. And want to make it a smoother difference in rewards. And put a max reward somewhere higher. And also lower the rewards as time passes like pow does.

For this, it needs serous changes to be made in the protocol.
We should create a test coin with same specs that xcoin has now. then i put the changes on the testcoin and we see if it works. Then once it works i push the changes to xcoin.
The testcoin would be just a test. The chain will be reset a few times probably on the testcoin. Then the chain will end. so dont invest the testcoin. Mine it only to test with me. I hope some people want to test it with me. So we can make xcoin better than it is now.

Sounds like a plan.  Agree, the 25K does seem excessive. 
Im going to release the testcoin so we can test tomorrow. Right now i need to sleep.
Thank you all for making such wonderful logos.
 Smiley

I finished the test coin.
Can someone make a pool for it?
You have to know that the test coin will be worth 0 , so i can understand if you want to get paid a tip for making the pool for the test coin.

I can Do that if you like, when is it needed?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
el3ab (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:19:37 PM

Even with the auto splitting, only 50 people have more than 25k coins. also everytime you stake you need to combine it again.
I want to change the minimum input to 999 coins. And want to make it a smoother difference in rewards. And put a max reward somewhere higher. And also lower the rewards as time passes like pow does.

We should create a test coin with same specs that xcoin has now. then i put the changes on the testcoin and we see if it works. Then once it works i push the changes to xcoin.
The testcoin would be just a test. The chain will be reset a few times probably on the testcoin. Then the chain will end. so dont invest the testcoin. Mine it only to test with me. I hope some people want to test it with me. So we can make xcoin better than it is now.

Sounds like a plan.  Agree, the 25K does seem excessive.  
Im going to release the testcoin so we can test tomorrow. Right now i need to sleep.
 Smiley

You have to know that the test coin will be worth 0 , so i can understand if you want to get paid a tip for making the pool for the test coin.

Hey
Can you do it now?
I can send you the Xcoins that are in the bounty address(currently 6500)
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 07:21:57 PM

Smiley

Hey
Can you do it now?

Source ?

el3ab (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:23:39 PM

Smiley

Hey
Can you do it now?

Source ?
Ok i'll upload it now, the testcoin thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=978681.msg10682856#msg10682856
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 07:40:42 PM

Smiley

Hey
Can you do it now?

Source ?
Ok i'll upload it now, the testcoin thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=978681.msg10682856#msg10682856

can you send me a PM when you've uploaded the source ?

el3ab (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:54:36 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=978681.msg10684315#msg10684315
I need people to test the testcoin with me
so download the testt wallet from that link and pm me your testt address.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:56:50 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 11:19:59 PM by crazywack

DEV, Will you be releasing some nuggets of info? A roadmap, BTT ID, plans for the coin and community? At the moment we're all in the dark about this project. Although the lack of info and that your still here makes me think there is something here.

How about a Twitter so supporters and followers can RT?

P.s. Less than 2 days left of POW

el3ab (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:02:02 AM

DEV, Will you be releasing some nuggets of info? A roadmap, BTT ID, plans for the coin and community? At the moment we're all in the dark about this project. Although the lack of info and that your still here makes me think there is something here.

Im testing changes for Xcoin's proof of stake to make it better you can read more in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969896.msg10667448#msg10667448

and the testcoin thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=978681

and what is a BTT ID that your talking about?
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:07:36 AM

Im testing changes for Xcoin's proof of stake to make it better you can read more in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969896.msg10667448#msg10667448

Your original Bitcointalk user name, have you developed any other projects we might know?

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:14:04 AM

Wow the transfers from the wallet are super quick eh Smiley Like that Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

el3ab (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:20:01 AM

Your original Bitcointalk user name, have you developed any other projects we might know?
I'm not going to say what my bitcointalk nickname is sorry.
Yes i have developed quite a few, I used to sell people coins for btc. But never really made my own coin.
I have experience and get good ideas. Figured it was time to make my own coin.
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:21:29 AM

Yes i have developed quite a few, I used to sell people coins for btc. But never really made my own coin.

No problem, so what type of plan do you have for the coin?

SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:25:16 AM

Wow, good answer. I wonder just like crazywack what coins you develope because we all see you're not newbie but skilled  Grin
But we don't have to know, the most important is that you have good abilities, that's why we can invest without fear that PoS won't work like ecash-cash-vnl(?) etc. trash.  Grin
el3ab (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:32:28 AM

No problem, so what type of plan do you have for the coin?
Right now im focusing on making its proof of stake better. Since there will be no mining in the future, making the proof of stake better is a good thing.
After that, i'll work on something else for it. Like finishing the coin control that splits and combines your coins automatically into your desired block size. I have began working on that. But while doing it i realized that the minimum of 25k coins to get reward is too large. And got idea to make the pos rewards smoother. So made the testcoin to test making those changes to to protocol and working on those changes.
There is alot of time in the world. Don't need to think of everything im gonna do now in this very post.
xrn

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:37:27 AM

Rl3ab we should think about social media. I am in travel but we should think about logo contest or chose the best logo in this moment. Next i can create all graphic for OP for wallet, twitter, fb etc
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:19:22 PM

If you can raise a funds for a prize, I can run a logo contest for this, I've done it before and can guarantee lots of entries if prize is reasonable amount.
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:22:40 PM

Good idea, maybe a few bounties for some games, translations, ect.

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:52:29 PM

1 day of mining!!!

Yep 1.2 days is my calculation at 25sec blocks. It should be finished by tomorrow at 12noon PST.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:31:03 PM

1 day of mining!!!

Yep 1.2 days is my calculation at 25sec blocks. It should be finished by tomorrow at 12noon PST.
Nice I'm intrigued to see what actually happens to the price once the POW is finally over Smiley Hoping to see some demand for this coin for sure Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: