Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion  (Read 5491 times)
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?

Yes ofcourse, Bitcoin still needs social media promotion because nowadays people are inclined on social media. Many people are involved and aware on what happened in social media therefore it is an advantage for bitcoin to be more popular. Also, social media is a big part of every people and plays a big role on it.In this case bitcoin will be more popoular in whole world and many business people will be involved here.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

Well already more and more people know about Bitcoin from one way or other.Maybe a social media promotion would be a good idea but it already exist.People who deal with Bitcoin and have blogs already promote it and the world knows about it so I don't know if it's a necessity.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

What do you think?

Actually yes.. Because now a days social media is so important and it the way of being familiarize of what we promote. We know that al l people use social media.. And they aware of what happen or improve in this world.. So say that so social media is the best way to promote a product.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

I would say bitcoin himself does not need social media promotion. But all the other cryptocurrencys and iniitial coin offerings do need them. Myself came to cryptocurrencies thanks to the social media commercial on instagram. Otherwise i would never had participate in the electroneum initial coin offering and get so in the cryptoworld. So i think the commercial on the social media plattforms are very important to find new investors and to make cryptocurrencies ready for the mainstream.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

What do you think?

Yes for me we need social media promotion because we all know that social media is compose of all people so that they can all see and they will all know what is bitcoin all about and they will also know the process here. Actually I will not know it if my friends didn't told me because I can't see it or hear it in news, social media or in TV
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

The mass media play a big role in the world of crypto currency and can influence the market. They do not always influence positively, by publishing untrue news. But with their help, the popularity of crypto currency can certainly increase.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

We may need social media but we shouldn't rely on them completely. We should all be telling the people we know or meet and sharing our knowledge, that's how new money comes in and how we grow, we literally can't grow crypto without spreading the word.
reshmiraa

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

Yes, bitcoin needs social media promotion. Social media is the most powerful platform where we can find all of the age people. If lot's of promotion people do then bitcoin again must be popular and panic sell must be in control.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

We may need social media but we shouldn't rely on them completely. We should all be telling the people we know or meet and sharing our knowledge, that's how new money comes in and how we grow, we literally can't grow crypto without spreading the word.
but more effective use of social media to promote it because of social media now many are using it.Usually people if taught through social media is difficult to understand.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:15:42 AM

Beyond any doubt web-based social networking advancement is a standout amongst the best approaches to publicize and advance the utilization of an item because of it's cost-proficiency and the measure of individuals that could see the ad. Yet, I think it isn't that basic for bitcoin's prosperity as a digital currency. There are a considerable measure of different ways we can elevate bitcoin to individuals that are more successful and are more cost-productive than web-based social networking advancement.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

Beyond any doubt web-based social networking advancement is a standout amongst the best approaches to publicize and advance the utilization of an item because of it's cost-proficiency and the measure of individuals that could see the ad. Yet, I think it isn't that basic for bitcoin's prosperity as a digital currency. There are a considerable measure of different ways we can elevate bitcoin to individuals that are more successful and are more cost-productive than web-based social networking advancement.
Yes there is no doubt that web base promotion have a huge effect on the world right now. Almost everyone is using the internet and most of them rely on the web for news and stuff. Social media has a high success rate when it comes to promoting stuffs specially when it gets viral and becomes a trend.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:33:02 AM

Yes there is no doubt that web base promotion have a huge effect on the world right now. Almost everyone is using the internet and most of them rely on the web for news and stuff. Social media has a high success rate when it comes to promoting stuffs specially when it gets viral and becomes a trend.

Yes I think so too that we need every help we can get to promote bitcoin to the people. And one way of doing it is through social media. If all of us here in bitcoin will promote or even talk about it in our social media accounts, many people will be curious about it and furthermore, they become interested and later on join us here.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

but more effective use of social media to promote it because of social media now many are using it.Usually people if taught through social media is difficult to understand.

No for me it is the easy way of getting information about bitcoin , a most of the people are very social now, and they are highly using almost all the social media accounts so for me it is very good to use this way of promoting bitcoin, we can make post on our account about bitcoin so our friends will read it and the will start questing about it, so this way we can increase the interest of people about bitcoin and we can improve the place of bitcoin in our community, so social media promotion means a lot for bitcoin popularity.
Elerntta

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:10:19 PM

Bitcoin now has excellent advertising on social networks. All of us, investors, actively disseminate information about it on their pages, blogs, chat rooms and channels. That's great.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

Like any commercial product, bitcoin needs advertising. But he doesn't have a company to promote him. However, the popularity of bitcoin is growing every day. It's amazing.

kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

What do you think?

This is a very good way in my opinion. I think social media is very appropriate to provide knowledge for people who do not know bitcoin.
Because almost everyone is using social media, but many still do not know about bitcoin.
The more people who understand and use bitcoin the better for future bitcoin progress.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

I don't know how it works, but bitcoin advertises itself. Investors and traders themselves are constantly disseminating information about it, about the cryptocurrency videos on TV are often released. Therefore, it does not need special advertising.

Shan1214

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

yeah why not....its good to aware about bitcoin/crypto and remove negativity about digital currency 
sky9314

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

Many social media are now adopting a stricter attitude toward cryptocurrencies and even banned ICO advertisements.
On these days I clicked to post a tweet and then got a strange error which said the following:
“This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can’t complete this action right now. Please try again later.“
But I knew I didn’t do anything wrong with it and I was sure that it was some Twitter glitch in the code.
I think this is related to Twitter's ban on cryptocurrencies.
Of course it may be other reasons, but can someone tell me how to solve it?
anjelaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:48:35 AM

I think we have had a lot of social media promotion. Now we need offline promotion using mediums like Newspapers.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: