Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:28:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion  (Read 5496 times)
felmitof

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

Off course  , it is the best way to promote information to other people , although not all will give interest. But it will help us advertise something we know. 😊 best and easy way of promoting.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

Social media is just an exposure or an opening wherein the world could actually take a look at something. Social media is a great way of promoting and informing others about trends and other current events but I think what is important is that News that are going to spread are all true and factual. Opinions are freely heard but if false news spread, there will be no harmonious and healthy exchanges that will benefit everyone.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

Bitcoin-talk is already a hubs for "Signature Campaigns" that pay money to spam the internet with FUD about this wonderful
coin as it is so what makes you think that FUD can cover up for out of control miners who charged $55 per transaction and what can you
offer against this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6RoG2L7Qsw&feature=youtu.be who shows the
lightning network to be nothing more that a system of banking hubs ?

People, accept it, the party is over.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

I think we have had a lot of social media promotion. Now we need offline promotion using mediums like Newspapers.
I agree with you, we already have a lot of social media promotion; bitcoin is already shared and viewed all over the world especially those people who have an accessed in the internet; and you're right, I think it is better to have an offline promotion.

bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

Like any commercial product, bitcoin needs advertising. But he doesn't have a company to promote him. However, the popularity of bitcoin is growing every day. It's amazing.
I think we need more social media promotion where the purpose is not only to share bitcoin itself but also the advantages that may people get through it. As of now, there are nagative feedbacks on television; so it is better to advertise Bitcoin, sharing its positive outcome.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

Social media plays an important role to get the message of crytocurrency across to the entire world.I think bitcoin has come this far because social media has played an important role to get the message across to us.Personally I first saw a message about bitcoin on social media so I was curious to know and I did further research into the topic of bitcoin before i released that there is an unprecedented technology on the blockchain that presents thousand and one opportunities to everyone who is ready to take the opportunity.

brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:20:32 AM

Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?
it sure will get a lot of investor, social media news has a big factor on pumping and dipping, even the fud'ers it has a lot of effects to weak investor, bitcoin will die, bitcoin will be dead, sell your bitcoins now before you regret it, don't sell you bitcoin hodl it, buy more becuase this is the right time to buy when the value is cheap, bitcoin can change your life, you can be rich, etc etc. and this social media is a good thing for traders to earn big profit. to get more investor the advertiser or the news should be positive to attract more people.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:31:33 AM

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

What do you think?
Yes, social media will be a great help in bitcoin promotion.  Through social media advertisement, it can reach every people around the world who are facebook user.  Even they show no interest about it and commonly just ignore it , if their friends share about how bitcoin changes their lives, they already have initial information because of what they read on their newsfeed.   Their initial knowledge will become a pivot point to learn more about bitcoin that might encourage them to engage on it.

I believe that the advertisement shared on social media will not be useless instead it is the best way to spread the good news about bitcoin.   This step is like a seed that sooner or later will start to sprout and grow. 
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:34:07 AM

What do you think?
Yes, bitcoin still needs promotion and advertisement. Maybe bitcoin is popular to the most of country but it must better if all people around the world knows bitcoin. And that will be possible if it is promoted through social media most especially in facebook since we fb have lots of users aroubd the world.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:44:45 AM

What do you think?

Yes indeed, social media is the best way to spread awareness about bitcoins. Almost all people, young and adults, have social media acounts and it could really help to make them understand how bitcoin works and as an investment.
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:02:07 AM

for me it is very important because through social media we can easily know the news about cryptocurency and through social media we can also share and join via twitter and facebook to promote cryptocurency so I think and my opinion about social media is very role once for crytptocurency
racebum

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

social media will expand. the ad issue and some crackdowns were warranted. there are tons of scams in the crypto world and a lot of shady people. the winklevoss twins have the right idea. coinbase is looking to register with the SEC. we need some degree of regulation to keep the criminals out. if this doesn't happen you will never have mainstream adoption
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:13:34 AM

What do you think?

Bitcoin needs social media to boost its promotion around the world. And we all know that people nowadays are so much hooked by this social media craze. If they will always see Bitcoin or cryptocurrency ads and topics in social media, they will also become curious about it and eventually be reading something about Bitcoin. Perhaps in their reading they will become truly aware of it and therefore become interested.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:21:58 AM

It would be great if we will use social media in promotion in bitcoin we all know that social is the most influencial and powerful tool nowadays. There billion users of social media worldwide so it would be effective to attract more customers and new.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:32:07 AM

this is absolutely true. all digital currencies require social media for promotion and advertising. because social media is currently ranked first, the easiest and fastest tool for promotional and advertising tools. and everyone has an social media for long distance communication tools. so very appropriate if using social media
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:48:46 AM

No. Bitcoin need not to be promoted, there will be spammers and trolls when introduced in media.
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:52:32 AM

Yes,100% needs social media promotion because,There are a lot of peoples using social media all around the world, it is easy to reach a huge group of audience easily on it and promoting bitcoin via social media channel are a good advertising method that are much more cheaper and affordable in cost.Social Media is playing a major role in today's Marketing and promotion world and websites like Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Steemit etc are playing a major role in promoting the services and knowledge on how the bitcoin is working and what are their future projects. I don't think that without Social Media it is going to be a positive move for bitcoin foundation and that's i think it's a must importan for them to use Social Media promotion, so in my opinion it's 100% needs
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

There is no way of promotion other than social media. Website, Youtube, and other can't beat the speed of spreading the news on Social Media. So we must  use it as well.
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:18:21 AM

Absolutely yes, In fact social media now a days is one of the part of life of almost people in the word. With informative information with the help of you, me and others we can spread the good news about bitcoin.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:30:10 AM

In my opinion yes because social media makes bitcoin most popular because many people uses social media so people who doesn't know bitcoin know about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: